Mark's Appliance Repair

Founded 1992 • With Angi since October 2012

Mark's Appliance is a Husband/Wife Team serving our area for 23 years. We try to offer next day service, while doing our best to provide quality repair with complete honesty. If it's not worth repairing, we will let you know!...

Jones Contractors

Jones Contractors

(Jones Contractors) Construction and Home Improvements has been doing loyal and guaranteed services for over 15 years. (Jones Contractors) Construction and Home Improvements pride ourselves with making sure every client has personal, professional and individual service!

12/02/2020

Mark checked it out and reset everything and adjusted the temperature settings and the ice maker started working again! I would definitely use him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check out my ice maker which was no longer making ice.

07/21/2020

Honest, FAST, great service, and fair pricing!! He had our dryer repaired in no time! He’s definitely an expert! We will use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired Samsung Dryer

07/22/2019

Excellent job. Knew exactly what was wrong and how to fix it. Texted with me about the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing machine repair

01/31/2019

He was unable to repair washing machine without a large repair bill and recommended several other reliable machines to replace current one. Very prompt and knowledgeable. Will call again for any other service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
washing machine was not working

11/01/2017

When Marks appliance arrived to install the door, it was the wrong door but we still had to pay a $75.00 trip charge. Once we received the 2nd door, we rescheduled appointment and not only did they replace the damaged door but also installed a new seal because it was damaged as well. The installation went really well and we would call marks appliance again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When my refrigerator arrived the door was damaged. Therefore, I had the out of state company to send me a new door as opposed to returning the refrigerator.

CATEGORY appliance repair

Repair to Washer, dryer, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, cooktop, and refrigeration. Customer service is our number 1 priority. Mark can repair almost anything--from washers and dryers, microwaves, stoves, oven to curling irons and lamps,etc. Give us a call and ask!

water heaters require a plumber.

Ask for details.