Butcher Air Conditioning

Founded 1949 • With Angi since May 2010

101 Boyce St

Broussard, LA 70518

Butcher Air Conditioning has been keeping Southwest LA comfortable since 1949. Our professional technicians and installers are fully trained to serve your A/C & heating needs. 24/7 Service and Sales....

4.3

HVAC Companies (75)insulation (13)air duct cleaning (4)home inspection (2)large appliances (1)

07/21/2019

The quote was higher than comparable company for the same equipment (Trane) Other companies seemed to offer better solutions to air flow problem and to bring the system into code.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just a quote

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2019

11/02/2018

It went great, they are good and solve they problem quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They help to defrost my AC that is freezing up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2018

09/04/2018

We narrowed it down to two companies. Finally We chose Butcher for their reputation. Everything was as they said. They were helpful and reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new trans units

05/20/2018

The Workman arrived as stated in phone call. The problem was complicated and more experience was needed Extra help arrived shortly and the repairs were made. I was impressed by the honesty and professionalism of both Gentlemen. They cleaned up any mess and charged a reasonable price The same price was quoted by another repairman without all the extras Needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home air conditioning repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2018

08/01/2017

I have an annual contract, the fee is included in the annual charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They checked the unit in April.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2017

05/22/2017

very well; we're not sweating anymore

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a leaking in the coil and refilled it with freon; gave a quote to replace the ir entire system or parts of the system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2017

05/04/2017

Awesome! Showed up on time, professional service from the time they entered my home until they were done. They cleaned up after they were done and I had nothing to do but get on computer and set up my account. Personnel even sent me a YouTube video that shows how to program my thermostat. In the past my unit of ONLY 6 years had to be set during day to 75 and that side of house stayed warmer than I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced main ac unit on one side is home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2017

05/01/2017

Great. The fellow inspected promptly, was friendly and honest. Didn't try to get me to spend a lot of money, just told me my a/c was fine for its age, only needed the coils cleaned. Advised me my attic wasn't insulated (which I knew). Put insulation on an unwrapped condensate pipe for no charge. Very pleased. Sorry I don't remember the fellow's name, but I will definitely use them going forward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my a/c inspected in a house I am purchasing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2017

04/06/2017

Could not be happier with this company. Called yesterday, salesman called back immediately, set an appt for this morning. Was given a bid $300 less for more work. Crew was here about an hour later, GREAT guys! They found a live snake and decided to spray all my walls for no extra charge. I've already recommended Butcher to my friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foam insulation blown into upstairs walk in attics.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2017

Photo for Butcher Air Conditioning - 101 Boyce St, Broussard, LA - 34759697

12/13/2016

Excellent service, very prompt. Not the cheapest, but very good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fan motor replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2016

Residential & commercial air conditioning & heating system installation, repair. HVAC inspections & preventive maintenance.

Refrigeration.