John's Handyman Services

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

26 Locust Dr

Winchester, KY 40391

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

“With over 10 years of experience serving the Lexington area, John’s Handyman Services is the solution for all your handyman needs. I take great pride in my extreme professionalism, and superior customer service on every job. I make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Satisfaction guaranteed!”...

4.4

handyman (20)home remodeling (4)electrician (4)flooring (2)drain cleaning (1)interior painting (1)house painting (1)ceiling fan installation (1)plumbers (1)hardwood floors (1)drywall (1)decks & porches (1)

07/19/2020

I was very pleased with the remodel. The work was completed within the allotted time. John was very professional with his work. Would definitely call on him again.

Description of Work
remodel bath room

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/19/2020

06/08/2020

Perfect ! Did an outstanding job! Cleaned up afterwards as well.

Description of Work
Air conditioning unit removed from aide of house ( from previous owner) siding , drywall replaced/repaired. Window unit air conditioner move to a window.

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

12/20/2019

very well, there were some unforeseeable structural issues that he was able to fix and keep any future damage from happening. the work ended up taking longer than expected but John was willing to come out multiple times to make sure that the job was done.

Description of Work
Installed a center hung door.

Category decks,handyman service,remodeling

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

10/16/2019

John was listed on Angies list as a reputable contractor/handyman. I hired him to repair a dresser that was previously assembled incorrectly as well as assemble a bed frame. After several scheduling conflicts/confusion on his part, he came to do the job. We discussed what was needed briefly & he went to work. Job was completed in about 2 hours however when I came in to inspect the work, I noticed ...

Description of Work
Repair a previously assembled dresser & assemble bed frame

Work Completed On 10/12/2019

Review for John's Handyman Services - 26 Locust Dr, Winchester, KY - 38175987

I didn't damage this ladies T.V. There is no possible way. She came back in the room after I had finished putting her dresser together that she hired me for. She said I damaged the TV. She kept accusing me, yes I got an hateful attitude. Who wouldn't have. I'm getting accused of something I didn't do! You have to defend yourself.

10/08/2019

My husband and I are very pleased, our friend stopped by and saw the swing and said wow that is beautiful. John made it so well it will last us for the rest of our lives. We are so glad we found John and will definitely have him do further work for us.

Description of Work
He made a one of a kind wooden swing and frame

Work Completed On 10/07/2019

08/23/2019

I had a great experience with John and I recommend him highly. He was responsive, prompt, knowledgeable, and very pleasant. He calmly worked through some expected installation issues. In my opinion, his fee was more than fair for the work that he did. Don’t hesitate to contact him.

Description of Work
Installation of several lighting fixtures

Category electrician,handyman service

Work Completed On 08/21/2019

07/14/2019

John responded to my Angie's List search within an hour of the posting. He was very courteous and the work was done today. He did everything in much shorter time than I had anticipated, was sensitive to all my needs and considerate of my things. Everything was done competently and professionally, and the price was less than expected. He went out of his way to be sure I was totally happy with all 4...

Description of Work
electrical wiring (entire entertainment center), installing metal wall sculpture, connecting Sirius antenna & finding proper placement

Category electrician,handyman service

Work Completed On 07/16/2019

07/13/2019

John was great! He was the first one to reach out to me when I sent a request out on Angie's List. He was knowledge of what my toilet needed and came from a couple of towns away to help me out. He worked hard to completely remove the toilet, replaced wax ring and reset it, and moved it back. He also told me what I should do over the next couple of days as the ring settled and it has been good to g...

Description of Work
Loose Toilet

Work Completed On 07/06/2019

07/11/2019

John called almost immediately upon my on-line request. I recognized him from a previous request that he kept promising to do the job but never followed through. He gave several excuses as to why he couldn't do the job immediately but I told him there was no rush it was a very small job. He called back later, left a message saying he could do the job on Tuesday (July 9). I never returned his call ...

Description of Work
Knobs & handles attached to cabinets.

Work Completed On 07/11/2019

This woman was crude and rude from the very first time I talked to her. She told me I missed the first appointment. That was far from the truth. She thought she could be hate to me and blame me for doing what she blamed me for. I honestly am relieved I didn't do work for her.

07/10/2019

John was great. He communicated ahead of time when he would be here and was very diligent is his work. I will definitely use again!

Description of Work
Replaced a leaking bathroom window.

Work Completed On 06/28/2019

A16 Reviews John's Handyman Services SPID: 9600048 Winchester, Kentucky, 40391 Decks & Porches Drywall A1 Reviews Electrical A3 Reviews Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair C2 Reviews Handymen A15 Reviews Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing A1 Reviews Housecleaning N/A0 Reviews Landscaping N/A0 Reviews Lawn & Yard Work N/A0 Reviews Lawn Mower & Power To

Check, PayPal