Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Versailles, KY
There are 27 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Versailles
- All-Pro of KentuckyWe are extremely pleased with our recent remodeling. Martin and his team (Dan and Tim) were super nice to work with, very patient, responsive, courteous and accommodating, plus they made very helpful professional suggestions on the design, color, and materials. They remodeled our kitchen (cabinets, lighting fixtures, wall painting) and 2 bathrooms. The quality of their painting, tiling, cabinetwork, structural work, and craftsmanship in general, was outstanding. They were obviously motivated to do the best job possible. I recommend them very highly read less
- Fresh Coat of LexingtonWe got quotes from several companies and decided to go with fresh coat. They were reasonably priced, punctual, and so nice to work with. We had Donna, CW, and Jeff as our painters for the week, and they really went above and beyond. There was so much wallpaper to remove, but they really dug in and got it done. We are so happy with our new hallway, den, and kitchen walls! Plus it’s always a bonus to work with friendly people read less
- Paul Davis Restoration of LexingtonEach crew that has come to the house so far has been very courteous and careful not to make any more mess than necessary. They have cleaned up well and done a good job at what they are hired to do. I am very pleased and more than happy to recommend Paul Davis Restoration.
- Island blue interior remodelingEverything went great! Guillion Nedd arrived and had all the parts, equipment and expertise to fix everything we asked in a timely manner! He also, cleaned up before he left which i thought was great! Really nice hard working guy and really appreciate his time and his work! Would definitely hire again read less
- A V Construction LLCPerfect, on time every day. Excellent communication. Had a plan sent for my approval before the work started and achieved each one of the points of the plan on time and at budget. Will hire for future projects.
- Distinctive Design RemodelingIn short, it went great! We were impressed by the number and quality of skilled professionals and the coordination among them. Once the construction started, they were able to finish the project in a month as they had estimated, in spite of many days of rain. The crew members showed up whenever they said, put in long hours, and were professional in all their dealings with us. It was clear how the crew members took pride in their work and how attentive they were to the details. Their coordination of work from delivery of materials, laying the foundation, framing the room, building the deck, and clean up was all we could have hoped for. They were flexible in working with us on the design and even went beyond what we agreed on in the original plans. Our new and beautiful room and deck actually exceed our expectations in the quality and soundness of construction and design. We are thrilled with the final product and would not hesitate to use DDR for future projects read less
- S & T Remodeling and Repairs, LLCThis job was a fairly extensive and complicated one. Our attic was not originally built for the attic to be finished. We chose only contractors from Angie's List with the best reviews from whom to request bids, and S & T Remodeling (Shawn Courtney, owner) was, by far, the one who gave us the most confidence that he had a firm grasp on what the job would entail, and that he could do it well. in the process, he also discovered that our home was structurally unsound, and pointed out to us how our ceiling joists were already sagging from the weight of our roof. We are super grateful that he discovered this issue, and was able to repair it in a way that our home will never have this problem again. Shawn is a really, really good person. He is the ultimate professional, and very patient. We trusted him to manage our home while we were still living out of state. The work that he did was high-quality, and his pricing was quite a bit lower than the other contractors we received bids from. One of the big name contractors couldn't even give us a bid because they couldn't figure out how to make space for the stairs to be built! Shawn came back to our home a few times during the bidding process with his engineer to make sure his vision would work structurally, and that everything would be to code. He is very much one to see that all of his work meets code, and passes inspections. He saw us through to the very final detail of the job, and made sure we were happy before we made final payment to him. We feel very fortunate to have found S & T Remodeling through Angie's List. Because we were not from this area, and didn't know anyone who could give us a referral, we felt a little at risk. This was a very expensive (over $100,00) endeavor for us, which is a lot of money to us. We feel that we made the right choice in selecting this company, and have confidence in suggesting that anyone else who hires him would too. We highly recommend S & T Remodeling read less
- S & T Remodeling and Repairs, LLCHired for full MBA renovation. Shawn is pleasant and communicative, open to personal preferences. I enjoyed working with him. He got that job done within time and budget. The bad is that there were a few miss-steps, which he admitted and addressed (tile not placed correctly, stepped through floor into family room below, fixture not mounted correctly....) So, I'd give them 4 stars for the project, until.....it become apparent within a year that the shower was leaking. Electricity from the headed floor system was leaching into our shower. That means water was getting to it. I tried fixing with caulk, and tolerated it the shocks when touching the faucet. It continued until water appeared on the ceiling below. At that point, Shawn came out, cut a hole in my drywall ceiling to look at it (I agreed) and made some suggestions; caulking in a few more places.... that didn't solve it. The fix is it needs to be ripped and replaced - which I then tried to discuss with him. That's when he completely ghosted me. I've called a dozen times, texted, sent emails.... no response. He doesn't want to deal with it, even though it's clearly his mistake (a correctly installed tile shower shouldn't leak within a year or two). So, I still have a leaking shower and a big hole in my family room ceiling. I've just hired someone out of my pocket to fix the issue. My suggestion, don't hire. Look elsewhere read less
- S & T Remodeling and Repairs, LLCI could not recommend these folks enough. They are incredibly responsive and easy to work with and their work is wonderful. They never upsold anything and were happy to accommodate some of my last minute changes. Their flexibility and professionalism had this project done months ahead of schedule. Beyond the work itself, Shawn and his team are wonderful people. From Shawn and Dave to the sub-contractors, everyone was incredibly kind and respectful. They are our go-to for any future projects, and we cannot say enough good things about them read less
- Brays Drywall, IncSelected this contractor based on Angie's List rating and the fact that they are a family-owned drywall business. Because of circumstances they say were beyond their control, they used a new material supplier, who failed at a number of points, and a subcontractor for the actual drywall work. In short, the family served as general contractor. Communication was terrible. Several times the family told us the subcontractors were coming and we would sit at home for hours and then no-show. Lots of apologies from Bray's, but the job they thought would take a week or so took a month and we are still waiting for the subcontractor to return to correct his poor work. We understand it is hard to get anyone to work these days. That is why we didn't want to be in a situation with a general contractor who was dependent on subcontractors for the work. We would have fired them before the work actually began, but we paid their required materials deposit and so we were stuck. I am guessing they have learned a valuable lesson and future customers will hopefully have a better experience. But, for us and this one experience, we are very disappointed read less
Drywall Contractors in Versailles
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:7/10 for quality of work. 10/10 for quality of service. Some flaws were found in the drywall, however James quickly came back to the job site to fix them, even after payment.Jacob H.
- Business Description:Welcome to straight line painting we are committed to giving you the best service in every job because we believe that our clients are the priority. We offer quality work with great care, cleanliness and professionalism. No job is to big or to small for our company and we specialize in a variety of painting needs; from Commercial, Industrial, to Residential painting including repair services, drywall, epoxy floors, cabinets, stain, interior and exterior painting. Straight Line Painting alway.. read lessRecent Review:Augusto quoted us on Monday; work was completed on Wednesday! Amazing! Surfaces were prepped, primed, two coats, finished. Looks great! The team was very courteous. Highly recommend!!!Gabe I.
- Business Description:We are a third generation General contractor family run business. We cover all homeowner needs, business needs and we are now offering excavating as well and are fully insured. You won't be disappointed when you give us a call for your home or business improvements. Thank you read lessRecent Review:Went great, very professional, good time frame, very pleased with job.Daniel J.
- Business Description:For over 12 years, our lead Contractor, Josh Jackson, has been providing top of the line residential construction services to homeowners on everything from a single window replacement, to designing and building a structure from the ground up. He comes highly-reccomended for building new homes, additions, single room remodels and entire home renovations. He has been lead foreman for two well known companies in the state of Ohio, where he also owned and operated his own woodworking business. He.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent, best technicians and repair work.Charles W.
- Business Description:Angie's List Super Service Award in 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020. Basement waterproofing done by trained technicians with many years of experience. Our work is guaranteed for the life of the structure regardless of ownership. Family owned & operated. Additional Phone - (888) 871-8130 read lessRecent Review:They did a great job and I never had any problem.Nancy O.
- Business Description:We have approximately 40 employees, including Master Certified roofing teams, as well as siding and gutter professionals and carpenters. Our pricing is based on the size and complexity of the job, and we work with all insurance companies for payment. We do sub-contract for specialty projects such as painting and drywall repair and our insurance claims specialists work directly with your insurance company to make the claims process hassle-free read less
- Business Description:“With over 10 years of experience serving the Lexington area, John’s Handyman Services is the solution for all your handyman needs. I take great pride in my extreme professionalism, and superior customer service on every job. I make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Satisfaction guaranteed! read lessRecent Review:I was very pleased with the remodel. The work was completed within the allotted time. John was very professional with his work. Would definitely call on him again.Robin l.
- Business Description:We hope you can find everything you need. Country Home Cleaners LLC is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us at 859-539-0440. Affordable, you can count on us for great cleaning at reasonable rates! * We provide Residential .. read lessRecent Review:I've been through a few house cleaning companies, some of whom were great at first but slacked off after the first few visits. These folks have been great from day one! I'm always pleased when I come home after they've cleaned it. Give them a try read lessRosemary H.
- Business Description:We are a full service mold abatement company that provides service calls in & around the CINCINNATI, DAYTON, INDIANAPOLIS, LOUISVILLE & LEXINGTON markets. BBB A+ rating - Winners of 10 previous "Angie's List Super Service Awards". Because of our high level of expertise we pride ourselves in the testing, dry-out, treatment, elimination and future prevention of all type of mold. We are certified, bonded and insured, and can provide many great references upon request. Owner operated small compan.. read lessRecent Review:Great.He provided next day service and I received the results the following day.He was also cheaper than others.vickie h.
- Business Description:At Fresh Coat Painters we pride ourselves providing high quality and affordable painting solutions for both homeowners and businesses. Contact our professional painting contractors for all your painting needs. Additional DBAs - TRW Painting LLC, Fresh Coat Location # 91175 read lessRecent Review:We got quotes from several companies and decided to go with fresh coat. They were reasonably priced, punctual, and so nice to work with. We had Donna, CW, and Jeff as our painters for the week, and they really went above and beyond. There was so much wallpaper to remove, but they really dug in and got it done. We are so happy with our new hallway, den, and kitchen walls! Plus it’s always a bonus to work with friendly people read lessSydney C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Find drywall contractors in
- Stamping Ground
- Junction City
- Paint Lick
drywall contractors in Versailles
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A V Construction LLC414 Market St
- A&A painting152 Williamsburg Ln
- A-1 HOME IMPROVEMENTS218 Richmond Avenue
- A-1 Roofing & Home Improvement570 Wilderness Rd
- ACTION HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC109 MCFARLAND DR
- Action Property Mold LLCPO Box 1354 Florence Kentucky 41042 605 E. Hill Street
- Affordable Colors1712 charleston ct
- Affordable Drywall & Plaster Repair1112 Highland Park Dr
- ALH Remodeling Llc102 Daniel Dr
- All American Renovations LLC176 Preakness Drive
- All Seasons Drywall LLC833 Carneal Rd.
- All-Pro of Kentucky6079 Lexington Rd
- Alliance Roofing and Contracting137 Garnet Dr
- American Maintenance & Contracting Solutions, LLC1102 Brandy Lane
- Anderson & Rodgers Construction170 Prosperous Pl
- Anderson Custom Construction & Restoration3495 Steele Road
- Armstrong Drywall312 Clements Ave
- ASC Construction LLC102 N colonial heights dr
- A V Construction LLC
- B S Enterprisespo box 344
- BACK CONSTRUCTION965 Contract St
- BENTLEY HANDYMAN SERVICES2345 KIDDVILLE RD
- Big J Painting LLC2116 Curtiswood Dr
- Bill's Remodeling3842 Northampton Dr
- Blakeman Contracting and Services5031 Appalachian Ct.
- Blue Barn Homes 405 Fox Harbour Dr
- Blue Cord Handyman Service4391 Cincinnati Rd
- Bluegrass Home Repair Services LLC1555 E New Circle Rd Ste 142
- Brunty painting1857 haverwood park
- Budget Friendly Contracting LLC3516 Branchwood Place
- Building Tomorrow Today
- B S Enterprises
- C & J Home Improvements848 Malabu Dr
- C Ross Builder LLC1422 Beaumont Rd
- C&S Painting And Contracting3140 Rolling Hills Ct
- Capital City Painting126 Tuscany Ln
- CDE Restoration, Inc.602 West Broadway
- Centenos General Construction
- Central Kentucky finishers509 Williams rd.
- Chris Horning3463 Pimlico Pkwy
- Claude Cobb Painting521 Marblerock Way
- Competitive Contracting358 ethel drive
- Complete Repair Ky. Inc.3645 Nicholasville Rd
- Cornerstone Improvement314 S Alta Ave
- Cost Cutters Residential Remodeling & Commercial Services, Inc.2012 Deauville Drive
- Country Home Cleaners LLC121 Sage Dr
- Cox Acoustical Contractors968 Floyd Dr
- Craftsmen Contractors1200 N Limestone
- Crosby Contracting, LLCPO Box 911121
- Currans Contracting143 Cross Creek Dr
- Custom Home Services803 Larry Ct
- Custom Renovations126 Broadway
- CW Remodeling113 Briarwood Dr
- C & J Home Improvements
- D & M Contracting IncPO Box 1864
- DEJARNETTE BUILDING Inc.500 MUNCHS CORNER
- Delgados Contracting3604 Laredo Dr
- DellaValle Management, INC3151 Beaumont Centre Circle, Ste B100
- Distinctive Design Remodeling1050 ENTERPRISE DR STE 100
- Do - All Company,LLC2848 Ashbrooke Drive
- Dream Built Carmonas LLC119 Lincoln St
- DropPaint Professional Painters and Contractors1172 Accord Dr
- Dunn Ventures IncP.O. Box 22352
- Duran Painting207 Reynolds Rd. Ste. 250
- Dynamic Restoration LLC206 E Court St
- D & M Contracting Inc
- GARDCO IMPROVEMENTS LLCP.O. Box 23776
- General Contractors, LLC7731 OH-29
De Graff, Ohio
- Good Steward Renovations327 E Main St
- Goodman's Hands On ServicesPO Box 1187
- Green Space Contracting LLC256 Mockingbird Lane
- GT Drywall LLC3401 Hardwood Forest Dr
- Gulley Remodeling & Home Improvement Inc.1170 Industry Road
- Gutierrez Drywall LLC1508 continental sq 54
- GARDCO IMPROVEMENTS LLC
- Haise Remodeling1898 Graefenburg Road
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman Connection - Lexington368 Longview Plz Ste 1
- HBA Construction & Remodeling4821 Clifford Cir
- Henderlight Construction228 Colchester Dr.
- Highland Basement Waterproofing4635 Illinois Ave
- Hollands Painting Company208 East Brown Street
- Home Repair Hotline1600 Beringer Dr
- Home Sweet Home Repair, LLC1628 Red House Road
- HomeWorks of Kentucky LLC4528 Langley Cir
- House Services Llc4544 Larkhill Ln
- Howard Drywall332 Platt Drive
- Hunter Mays Lawn, Landscape and Odd Jobs608 Halifax Drive
- Haise Remodeling
- IFIXROOFS.COM412 N LEXINGTON AVE
- J & R Construction Services Inc633 W Main St 121 East 2nd Street, Suite 151 Owensboro, KY 42303
- J & T Home Improvement100 Mary Bourne Dr.
- J Bones Painting LLC526 Grantchester St
- J C Design & Construction585 Sheridan Dr
- J&J Painting238 codell dr
- J&S Contractors Llc
Silver Spring, Maryland
- J & R Construction Services Inc