Kentucky Restoration & Remodeling

Founded 1996 • With Angi since January 2013

Custom Furniture...

Door Doctor

Door Doctor

At the Door Doctor we only focus on residential doors. Door installation and repair. I have 17 years in the interior and exterior door industry and am finally going onto business for myself. I have assembled , installed and repaired almost every type of door made. entry doors, entry doors with side lites, atrium doors patio doors, doors with transoms, closet doors, Dutch doors, French doors, bi-fold doors, wood, steel, fibreglass, composite, molded, M.D.F., and masonite doors. We are insured and bonded and our pricing is almost always less than the big home centers' prices. Why call a handy man when you can call a true professional in the door industry. we cover a large service area and I look forward to talking with you about the door work you need done. Whether it is installation, replacement or repair we won't be done until you are satisfied.

01/07/2014

Could not have went better. Tim was very professional and understanding. I asked for a labor only quote as I wanted to use some local black walnut that I had cut and dried. Although there was some concern as to whether or not there would be enough material, it all worked out and we are very pleased with the outcome. The quality of the craftsmanship far exceeded our expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom raised panel wall, with hidden gun cabinet. Flat screen TV stand, and a small bar.

CATEGORY home remodeling

12/09/2013

I am so pleased with the result. Tim took the time to get the design just right. The result was way beyond what I could come up with myself. Tim paid attention to every detail until I was completely happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had built-ins made for either side of the fireplace in my living room. This included cabinets below with shelving above them. I wanted them painted white so Tim used poplar so the paint would be smooth. I needed Tim to do the design as well as build the cabinets.

CATEGORY custom furniture,home remodeling

All types of finish carpentry