Kentucky Restoration & Remodeling

Somerset, KY 42501

Custom Furniture...

01/07/2014

Charlie C.

Could not have went better. Tim was very professional and understanding. I asked for a labor only quote as I wanted to use some local black walnut that I had cut and dried. Although there was some concern as to whether or not there would be enough material, it all worked out and we are very pleased with the outcome. The quality of the craftsmanship far exceeded our expectations.

Description of Work
Custom raised panel wall, with hidden gun cabinet. Flat screen TV stand, and a small bar.

Category home remodeling

12/09/2013

Kathleen J.

I am so pleased with the result. Tim took the time to get the design just right. The result was way beyond what I could come up with myself. Tim paid attention to every detail until I was completely happy.

Description of Work
I had built-ins made for either side of the fireplace in my living room. This included cabinets below with shelving above them. I wanted them painted white so Tim used poplar so the paint would be smooth. I needed Tim to do the design as well as build the cabinets.

Category custom furniture, home remodeling

RC Drywall & Painting

Your one stop shop for drywall finishing ,textured ceilings, and interior painting. We will make sure the job is done right at a fair price, and make sure you are happy give us a call at 423-871-8246

S&L Construction

I am an independent handyman, will come give free estimate. 1. Decks 2. Small concrete jobs 3. Gutter services 4. Yard tile for Gutters 5. Landscaping 6. Siding 7. Roofing services 8. Small plumbing jobs

J Display Case

We are a custom acrylic fabrication shop with stock designs also shown on our website. Our quality is the finest in the acrylic industry. Display cases, wall cabinets, display covers and bases for antiques, model ships, collectibles, and turntables. Safely packaged and shipped to your door. We ship to all of the US states and cities in 48 contiguous states. Email or call us for a free quote 1 800-971-6276.

All types of finish carpentry