Give your dog the freedom they crave with the help of this dog door installation guide, which shows you how to install a doggy door in an exterior door.
Get matched with top door installers in Somerset, KY
There are 7 highly-rated local door installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Somerset
- RON VOIT CONSTRUCTIONWe hired Ron to add a master bathroom in an existing closet and also remodel existing guest bathroom. We were extremely pleased with the professionalism and quality of his work. He and his subs are very courteous, clean, punctual, and dependable. We were new to the area and unfamiliar with local codes and best practices and Ron was very helpful to guide us through the process from start to finish. He helped with design and was very flexible throughout the project as we changed plans multiple times. We found him to be very honest and straightforward. He is great with recommendations and ideas plus a great resource for potential structural concerns of our older home. We had to demolish and remove everything down to concrete slab and bare walls. His crew cut into existing slab to establish and re-route plumbing in a surprisingly clean and efficient process. I added extra job requests in the middle of the project(replacing doors, additional tile work, and wall repair) that he willingly and graciously completed. They tile work on the floors and showers was unbelievably good and down to exactly what we planned without any waste. Throughout the project we changed plans and timelines as we wanted particular hardware that sometimes created delays and Ron was great to work with. He always approached changes and challenges with a positive "we'll get it done" attitude. He completed most of the work when we were away from the home and we really appreciated his excellent communication with texts and pictures throughout every step. We are very pleased with the result and highly recommend Ron Voit Construction
- Jefte SantosMr. Santos (Jefte) did an excellent job and I don't hesitate in giving him my highest recommendation. He has made a number of major repairs to my home and office and has always been on time and within budget.
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending
- Distinctive Design RemodelingIt went really well. Our project manager Ian Baker did a great job of coordinating everyone and communicating with us. We knew who was going to be there when and what to expect as each day progressed. The contractors they choose were a pleasure to work withand did a great job. We needed some extra work to try to tie somethings together and was able to hire some of there contractors outside the job to handle these matters. I'm definetly considering hiring them again for some basement remodeling in the future
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of EvansvilleThe installers were quick and clean. They sent wrong color trim but had white on the truck...white is pretty to. Job not complete. We are waiting for a storm door.
- Murray Window & DoorThis a wonderful company. We wanted to buy locally and are so glad we did! The owners, management and installers were professional, prompt & provided excellent Knowledgeable information about their products. They showed up on time, the installation was completed quickly, (nine old windows removed and new windows installed in about five hours. The owners/ managers came to our house during the installation process to make sure everything was going ok. The installers cleaned everything up and hauled the old windows away. We are extremely happy with our windows and the entire process. We would highly recommend this company
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of LexingtonGreat ,I would use this company over again They was very helpful with questions I had, clean up any mess they made the company was very knowledgeable of there work ,
- House DoctorsBart is a very professional handy man who knows how to delegate work to his staff. He contacted me within 2 hours after I sent an email through House Doctors and was onsite by the afternoon. He was very honest with me about the price and work expectations. In addition, he informed me he was fully ensured for any damages and if one of his guys got hurt on the job. Bart's team was awesome! His guys are respectful, easy going, and very knowledgeable about their trade. They surprised me at how fast they tore the old wall and ceiling down and put up everything new (about 3 days total). Plus, the guys were great with my youngest who insisted on helping out where and when he could. The price was a little higher then we had budgeted but considering how great the wall looks I'm not complaining. They started on Wednesday and were done by Friday with some minor cleanup the following Monday. I am definitely using House Doctors for all my future home repairs
- House DoctorsThe gentleman was very professional and very pleasant to talk to. He even called when he was going to be 10 minutes late. All work was done on time and we were very satisfied with the results.His final price was below the original estimate. We will definitely call on him again.
- SOUTHEAST KENTUCKY DOORS INCAfter another local business wouldn’t return our phone call on a Friday night, over the weekend, or Monday, actually never did. Even after leaving our contact information on their Emergency Service line 06/14/19. I did a Google search and fortunately found Southeast Kentucky Doors. I gave them a call and within the hour they were at our home and fixed the garage door. From the person who answered the phone, to the workers, everyone is very professional, and I would highly recommend them! Thank you Southeast Kentucky Doors for being an upstanding and outstanding company to work with. We now know who to call going forward when we need garage door work done
Last update on August 9, 2022
Door Installers in Somerset
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Our helpful garage safety tips will help you make sure everyone entering and exiting your home is safe and sound as they pass through your garage.
Ready to head out, but your garage door is frozen shut? This guide will tell you how to unfreeze your garage door, so you can leave your home on time.
Find door installers in
- Science Hill,
- Mount Vernon,
- Crab Orchard,
- Whitley City,
- East Bernstadt,
- Russell Springs,
- Pine Knot,
- Paint Lick
door installers in Somerset
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 3c's Construction4794 State Route 121
Mayfield, Kentucky 42066
- 3c's Construction
- Integrity Roofing & Exteriors309 Small Street Suite 1
Harrisburg, Illinois 62946
- Integrity Roofing & Exteriors
- Kevin Keeling4233 St. Rt. 339 w
Wingo, Kentucky 42088
- Kevin Keeling
- Overhead Door of Eastern Kentucky389 Tollage Creek
Pikeville, Kentucky 41501
- Overhead Door of Eastern Kentucky
- PK Heating & Cooling and Home Improvement729 Clareridge Ln
Centerville, Ohio 45458
- PK Heating & Cooling and Home Improvement
- SCREENS OF KENTUCKY, LLCPO Box 7876
Louisville, Kentucky 40257
- Shed-I-Master Sheds6504 Wiehe Rd.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45237
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois 60061
- STEVEN BAILEY DBA TRI-STATE ROOFING & REMODELING,1151 WAMPLER BR
Greenup, Kentucky 41144
- Sun Windows, Inc.1515 East 18th Street
Owensboro, Kentucky 42303
- SCREENS OF KENTUCKY, LLC
- True Home Value270 Madison Square Drive
Madisonville, Kentucky 42431
- True Home Value