When paying carpet installers to come into your home and do a job, it may be confusing whether or not to tip on top of your agreed-upon fee. This guide breaks down when you should (and shouldn’t) tip.
Get matched with top carpet installers in Somerset, KY
There are 0 highly-rated local carpet installers.
Recent Carpet Installation Reviews in Somerset
- Anderson Carpet Co IncThey actually came when they were suppose to and did good work. The owner is very knowledgeable and helped us to pick out the carpet we needed.
- FASHION FLOORS INCThey arrived on time and completed the job in one day. Both guys were very nice and easy going. They worked together to get the job right. I absolutely love our new floor, it couldn't look any better. Excellent!!! I recommend Fashion Floors to everyone...
- W J ANDRIOTS LLCThey go above and beyond. If you need something matched, they have the equipment and personal that will help you. They are very helpful and also competitive. It is a local owned business and their family owned businesses have been around Shelbyville for approximately 60 years. This business has been in area for approximately 20 years. They are just wonderful! They have the latest and greatest merchandise read less
- PONTRICH FLOOR COVERINGCalled to get a quote for carpet cleaning. The staff was very knowledgable, friendly and helpful. Scheduled and rescheduled a cleaning, they were understanding about it and flexible. The technician showed up on time. He was very thorough and efficent. We are happy with the results. The carpets look and smell a lot better! The only slight downside was that the technician couldn't except debit/credit cards so I had to go to the store, but not too big a deal read less
- LAUREL CARPETThey laid the new carpet down with a VERY strong smelling glue. LOVE the new carpet! It makes my porch look so much bigger and longer! Two somewhat bad things: 1. They did not haul off the old carpet...I thought everyone did that BUT we did not ask if that was included, so that was our fault 2. It's not their fault, but the glue smell kept us awake most of the night! HORRIBLE read less
- Lowe's - Mt SterlingThe man who installed it laid it in one day. He did it fast and he did a good job. We have some steps and everything is really tight and neat. He was very careful and put the padding underneath. I really liked his professionalism and technique. He knew what he was doing.
- LOWE'SWe bought a refrigerator, dish washer, range, microwave, and a carpet from them. We had the dishwasher for a while and it quit working so they replaced it with another new one. Their customer service is fantastic; if anything goes wrong they are here to make it right for us. The microwave which they brought earlier had the wrong color on it so they brought another one and replaced it. They did not charge us for the replacement of the dishwasher and microwave. I liked that about them read less
- Bennett's Carpets IncThree years ago we had Bennett?s Carpet install new carpet in our house that we had just built, at that time they did a great job and had to have them out to stretch the again. They were there as promised. This time my wife was sweeping the carpet and the sweeper caught a section of the carpet where it had a small raveling sticking up and torn out a section. My wife called Patrick and told him about the problem, and that we did not have any pieces left from the install as we used them for people to wipe their shoes on. Patrick said that he would look around and see if they had a section, in the mean time I suggested to my wife that we could take a section out of the hall closet and piece in what we put in bedrooms. We called Patrick and told him what we could do; we set a date, as he wanted his top stalled to do this. The installer Mendell came out Friday 06/19/2009 and said that he sees no problem; he removed the section in the closet and put in the other piece, then the area where we had the problem. To Mendell this was a simple job, and it was. You can?t tell where he cut in the carpet and seamed together, he also fixed some places where it butted up against the tile floor. Well to our surprise when we went to write the check he said forget it. Now after 3 years they came and serviced our carpet and did not charge us, I would recommend this company and people anytime for a job well done, there not many companies out there that would do this read less
- Hadley's Warehouse Carpet SalesThey did a fantastic job! They gave us information about carpet maintenance and we had no idea about things such as walking on the carpet barefoot actually damages it more than shoes will. The two gentlemen were punctual, worked fast, and they stretched the carpet really tight. They made a little bit of mess when they swept the dirt and they should have vacuumed. I probably could have bought the carpet cheaper somewhere else but we ended up with a better carpet. I have planned on doing more projects and I would definitely call them again read less
- PONTRICH FLOOR COVERINGWhen in the store doing the pre shopping, the staff was very friendly and helpful. We were in a hurry to get the carpet installed and Pontrich worked with us on our tight deadline. We picked out a couple samples and brought them home to make our final decision on which carpet would work best for us. The next day we finalized our decision, the estimator came out and we made our purchase. The whole process from selection to installation was completed in less than a week. We love our new carpet and couldn't be happier with the quality and value given to us by Pontrich. Thank you Pontrich read less
Carpet Installers in Somerset
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!! read lessLinda P.
- Business Description:Serving the Louisville Metro and surrounding areas since 1992. Father and Son owned and operated, we use the same subcontractors that we have for years. If you have storm, fire, and/or water damage we will help you deal with the insurance company to make sure you are taken care of and your life restored back to normal as soon as possible read lessRecent Review:E had t. <br />Roy R.
- Business Description:We have 12 employees that directly work for us and 3 sub-contractors. All are submitted to random drug and alcohol testing, are covered by insurance and posses the skills to complete every job in a timely and professional manor. Our billing is different from job to job depending primarily on size of task, projected time and any specialty materials or craftsmanship. I am personally on each and every job to oversee every phase and maintain a helping hand and professional relationship with eac.. read less
- Business Description:Hello, Thank You for the opportunity to work with you on your project.We offer a many discounts for elderly and veterans.We take pride in our work and treat our customers as family.
- Recent Review:<p>They had a remnant of the carpet we picked out , so they gave us a very good price. We set a time and date to get the carpet laid and the worker was punctual, neat, and paid attention to the little details. The carpet is great.</p> <p><br /></p> <br / read lessCheryl S.
- Recent Review:Very smoothly. Would hire again.Melinda E.
- Business Description:MY NAME IS ROBERT GREEN OWNER / OPERTOR OF BLUE RIDGE MTN. PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES WE GO WEATERIZATIONS LOCK CHANGES EVICTIONS AND EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOUR PROPERTY SAFE
- Business Description:Locally trusted marketing specialist helping growing businesses out of Kentucky. I know what it takes in the state of Kentucky to get a business off the ground and flourishing. I also know how difficult it is to find someone to work with for your business that is trust-able and dependable. I have a loyal customer base throughout KY and am looking to expand my services to more small to medium sized businesses. I work one-on-one with my customers on forming a business plan that yields a high re.. read less
- Recent Review:Cliff helped me pick out flooring matched the colors i was working with. They came and installed it on schedule. <br />jonathan d.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet installer articles
After daydreaming of new carpets for months, it's finally time to welcome the installation team to get the job done. Follow these tips and tricks to prepare your home, household items, and even your family for the big installation day.
You can extend a carpet's life with regular cleaning, but one day, you will need a carpet replacement. These signs indicate when to replace your carpet.
Find carpet installers in
- Science Hill
- Mount Vernon
- Crab Orchard
- Whitley City
- East Bernstadt
- Russell Springs
- Pine Knot
- Paint Lick
carpet installers in Somerset
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & B FlooringP.O. Box 1567
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brock's custom floors 112 Boyden Ct
- B & B Flooring
- DIVEN FIRE & WATER RESTORATION116 King Rd
- DIVEN FIRE & WATER RESTORATION
- Premier Custom Carpet Care2786 Old US 25 N.
- Premier Custom Carpet Care
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR