Board and batten siding is a popular design choice that adds visual interest on otherwise blank walls. Vertical strips of wood create a textured, rustic look. We examine the factors affecting the cost of board and batten siding near you.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Pikeville, KY
There are 5 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Pikeville
- Sluggers RoofingSlugger Roofing offered guidance for us to properly claim our storm damaged roof with home owners insurance. Chose their company from 3 estimates. This company provided us with professional roofing products & installation on time at affordable costs to completion. Highly recommend Slugger Roofing ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (We will be using them for upcoming 2021 projects)
- Sluggers RoofingHighly recommend!! Excellent work, great customer service and quality materials, all at a very fair and affordable price. Rating - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Envision RemodelingIt was fantastic! Leigh designed a beautiful exterior. The installers were meticulous during the install. They cleaned up everything before they left. Great experience and I would highly recommend to anyone.
- Distinctive Design RemodelingIt went really well. Our project manager Ian Baker did a great job of coordinating everyone and communicating with us. We knew who was going to be there when and what to expect as each day progressed. The contractors they choose were a pleasure to work withand did a great job. We needed some extra work to try to tie somethings together and was able to hire some of there contractors outside the job to handle these matters. I'm definetly considering hiring them again for some basement remodeling in the future
- Advantage RoofingTim and Tony were best in class when it came to professionalism, responsiveness, craftsmanship and materials. We are really happy we went with Advantage Roofing for our historic home renovations. The best about the company is the 50 year warranty on the work.
- House DoctorsThey finished the work in one day and did a very good job. Workers were very polite and efficient.
- House DoctorsThe gentleman was very professional and very pleasant to talk to. He even called when he was going to be 10 minutes late. All work was done on time and we were very satisfied with the results.His final price was below the original estimate. We will definitely call on him again.
- T Smith Siding & Windowsvery well, would refer T. Smith to family and friends. The men showed up when they said they would and worked around our landscaping as requested. Their attention to detail was superb.
- Louisville ExteriorsLast year, we bought a house that required A LOT of rehab. We dealt with a lot of contractors, and we were seriously just "over it" by the time we got around to doing the siding, gutters, facia, and such. I contacted several siding contractors to give me bids on the work as I had already picked out the material I wanted to use. Our home is very unique in that it has a "cabin feel", and we didn't want to lose that but wanted something that was much less maintenance intense than the rough cedar that was existing. The first guy, was a CROOK. He tried to add 1800 square feet to our job and then over charge us on every thing in the bid. Luckily, I took geometry and know how to do math. We told him to take a hike. The next guy was literally "2 guys and a truck". It would have taken them MONTHS to complete such a large job; not to mention they still bid $10K higher out of the gate than Louisville Exteriors did. Then came Josh from Louisville Exteriors. He was professional from the word "go". He discussed with me the specifics of the material we'd chosen, pointed out the specific manufacturer requirements of install in certain areas, took measurements, and got me a "written" bid right where I expected it to be the "first time". He worked with us to complete the look with a few little touches we came up with along the way. He has a "crew"...not two guys and does great work! He told us it would be on before Thanksgiving, and it was. We cannot say enough about working with this team. Do yourself a favor and skip calling the other guys
- SILER'S ALUMINUM GUTTERINGThey showed up on time. They cleaned up after themselves. They were reliable and dependable. They were overall fabulous.
Siding Contractors in Pikeville
- Business Description:General Contractor in business for over 10 years with expertise in many trades such as roofing, siding, flooring, framing, etc. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Jo came to fix my roof within three days of the leak. He was fast, professional, and the quoted amount was what I actually paid. Hopefully I never need another new roof, but if I do it’ll definitely be with Turner Contractingcorey j.
- Business Description:We build and refurbish decks. We also do replacement windows, offer remodeling services, vinyl siding and metal wrapping. Fully licensed and Insured.Recent Review:They did a great job. They were prompt and did everything we asked of themKen M.
- Business Description:Reliable Residential Roofing and Guttering has been in business since 1979. Reliable has been under the same ownership since its incorporation. Reliable does all types of roofing, guttering, siding, chimney flashing, etc. We are proud of the name Reliable and pride ourselves on our workmanship and customer satisfaction. We have a staff of knowledgeable sales people that come to the job site and measure each job individually before sending the customer the estimate. We use quality materials fo..Recent Review:They did an outstanding job. Above and beyond! They showed up when scheduled. Completed the job and followed up afterwards to confirm I was satisfied. And did some follow up touch work and did not bill. This is a very professional and organized company; I would recommend them highlyLisa M B.
- Business Description:Roof repair, siding, remodelingRecent Review:Isidro and his crew removed the mold and applied a paint that will keep the mold from re-forming. Isidro also determined that we would need new gutters to prevent the problem from happening again. We had known the gutters were in bad shape and we also knew the leaky gutters were probably causing problems with moisture so we went ahead and hired Isidro's company to remove the old gutters and replace them with new gutters. Isidro always took the time to explain what they were doing and why they were doing it. His crew was hard-working and friendly. We are so happy with the results! We have no signs of mold in the basement and the gutters are doing their job. It is also nice to have attractive gutters nowGloria P.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Rhino Shield permanent exterior ceramic paint coating is a long-lasting paint alternative that gives your home and office exterior the appearance of fresh paint but offers the longevity of vinyl siding product. Rhino Shield offers you the "Ultimate Paint Job" and is the leader in home and business exterior ceramic coating technology. Rhino Shield is backed with a 25 year transferable warranty that you will never have to paint again. Don't Paint, Don't Vinyl...Go RhinoRecent Review:This company is crap. Do not ever use Rhino Sheild. They will screw you on the warranty anyway they can. The little mexican dude did not even care. He said we can provide you with the paint and you have to pay labor. He argued with me that they couldn't cover it because of mother nature and it has faded so bad. I am embarrassed to have it on my house. What good is it to have a good 25 yr paint job when it didn't even last 7 years RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS CRAP COMPANY AND JUST HIRE A GOOD PAINTER AND GET GOOD PAINKevin C.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:Hale Roofing, LLC, in Bowling Green, KY, is the area's leading roofing specialist serving Allen, Barren, Butler, Logan and Warren counties since 1978. We specialize in residential roofing and replacement, seamless gutters and more. For all your roofing needs, contact Hale Roofing, LLC in Bowling Green todayRecent Review:No response back from them - never acknowledged my request through Angie's List. This is the second time I have contacted through Angie's List with no response. I am not sure method actually works. Contracted the job elsewhereCynthia B.
- Business Description:Contact Us Today: Name* Phone number* Message* Eastablished in Kentucky, Let It Rain Contracting should be your first choice for all types of expert residential and commercial roofing repair. Our more than 10 years of experience is your assurance that we have worked with all the various types of roofing materials produced by major manufacturers
- Business Description:First of all, my company never sub contracts jobs to other companies. The reason I don't do this is because there isn't another roofing company that I would trust to do your roof. I've had the same employees for over a 12 years now. Even though I'm the owner of this company, I will be on the job site everyday. I will be there all day installing your shingles. I want my piece of mind to know that your roof has been installed correctly and will last you a long time. The most important promot..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Your home's exterior siding may experience one of a few problems in its lifetime. Siding is one of the most common areas for damage, so knowing how to fix it is essential. Find out how to identify siding issues so you can take action.
Several factors go into the cost of painting aluminum siding, including paint, primer, labor, and other miscellaneous expenses. This guide breaks down the typical costs of doing this job, as well as how much you might save by doing the job yourself.
Find siding contractors in
- Betsy Layne
- Elkhorn City
- South Williamson
- Pippa Passes
siding contractors in Pikeville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT1704 CANTRILL DR
- B and B Construction105 Brience St
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT
- DIVEN FIRE & WATER RESTORATION116 King Rd
- DIVEN FIRE & WATER RESTORATION
- G&L Construction3026 State Route 181 N
- Gateway Roofing & Construction LLC502 Alliance dr
Mt Sterling, Kentucky
- Golden Rule Vinyl Products Co1152 Spring Rd
- Gupton Exteriors & Renovations193 Honeysuckle Lane
- Gutter Helmet by Classic1824 Cargo Ct
- G&L Construction
- Hale Roofing, LLC269 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Hammer Down ConstructionPO Box 73
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handymen Contractors833 Pleasant Grove Loop
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harrison Remodeling570 Meadowlake Dr
- Harrison's Roofing710 E Main St
- Harvels Construction & More LLC297 Powell Branch
- Hale Roofing, LLC
- J & J Construction555 Coon Br
- J & J Construction555 Coon Branch
Church Hill, Kentucky
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- JAM Contracting, Inc414 Fairview ST.
- Jeff Perry & Sons1511 Russell Branch Rd
- Jones Home Repair & Construction1339 Osborne Fork Rd
- J & J Construction
- marrosso Contracting197 Massey Lane
- Miller Remodeling & Painting703 Lancaster St
- Mills Construction 71 The Tackett Rd
- Momma's little handyman
Charleston, West Virginia
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
- Morgans Roofing & Siding206 west maple ave
- marrosso Contracting
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling