Landscaping and Irrigation Design

Founded 1988 • With Angi since March 2013

Owner and head of operations, Terry Johnson, a professional artist and expert designer would be happy to answer any questions you may have. We believe the customers come first. You will never have to wait to contact your contractor. We work hand in hand with our customers to give them a yard that will be the talk of the neighborhood. No matter the size of the job at hand, you can expect the same results every time, We take the same amount of time maintaining your lawn as we would designing your fountain and retaining wall. Always accepting the unusual and unique. Terry, our artist and designer has been landscaping for over 15 years. He has the experience necessary to bring your dreams to life....

With over 30 years of Lawn Care Industry experience, owner-operated award winning TurfMan is dedicated to providing customers with the best possible lawn care service for fair cost. The TurfMan Program includes six seasonal lawn treatments designed to keep your lawn weed-free and looking beautiful. We add vital nutrients to your lawn, apply materials to rid the weeds from the turf and take measures to keep turf diseases from ruining your lawn. We also offer the Plus program that includes core aeration, and grub control services. We are available for all of your turf needs including over-seeding, slice seeding, perimeter pest control, and more. Give us a call or email us today and see for yourself the positive difference you will see by choosing TurfMan!

Lawn Care for Responsible Homeowners. Finally, a worry-free solution to the lawn of your dreams and more time to enjoy what's important. Traditional lawn care focuses on the symptoms, not the cause. This creates a never-ending cycle of treating weeds and brown patches. When you focus on soil health, you continuously reduce the need to treat these symptoms and focus on the underlying cause, the health of your lawn's soil. We not only want to make your lawn green, we want to make it healthy. Our Oasis Soil Health Bionutrition improves the health of the soil. Improving soil health will reduce your watering needs saving you money in the long run. Also, a healthy lawn requires less pesticides, saving the environment. Getting started is easy! 1. Give us a call or get your quote online. 2. Help us find the right program for you. 3. Relax while we transform your lawn.

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

11/25/2014

The person that I worked directly with is Terry Johnson. I originally was looking at a deal with this company but he ended up offering to do the service cheaper on his own. I decided to use his services, the only thing he ended up doing was removing the leave and I had paid him $450.00! He wanted to use my equipment, which included a ladder and chainsaw. I declined because of liability I also beli...

Description of Work
I hired him to remove dead tree limbs, trim trees, and do some leaf removal.

Category lawn service,leaf removal

My company offers free quotes and design offers. I am a professional artist and contractor. Designing and creating landscapes, hardscapes, irrigation, raised gardens, patios, custom outdoor kitchens, fountains, pools and retaining ponds. We work with a number of distributors and offer the lowest material lists. If you have considered renovating your back yard and you need a company that offers multiple services and quality design (FROM A DESIGNER) that's where we come in.