Landscaping and Irrigation Design

Founded 1988 • With Angi since March 2013

Owner and head of operations, Terry Johnson, a professional artist and expert designer would be happy to answer any questions you may have. We believe the customers come first. You will never have to wait to contact your contractor. We work hand in hand with our customers to give them a yard that will be the talk of the neighborhood. No matter the size of the job at hand, you can expect the same results every time, We take the same amount of time maintaining your lawn as we would designing your fountain and retaining wall. Always accepting the unusual and unique. Terry, our artist and designer has been landscaping for over 15 years. He has the experience necessary to bring your dreams to life....

Milmark Outdoor Lighting

Milmark is a professional landscape lighting company that has been in business for over 10 years. We are not landscapers installing lighting as a sideline business. Milmark is the premier LED lighting installer in the tri-state area. We do not use subcontractors. Additional email - milmarklighting@fuse.net.

No Limits Landscaping Inc

No Limits Landscaping is backed by over forty years combined experience in the landscape design and build industry. There are many landscape companies to choose from and as a Angie's list Super Service Award winner 3 years in a row, you can be sure No Limits Landscaping is committed to providing you the best quality job for your money - money you will agree was well spent. We'll work closely with you to ensure your dreams become reality. At No Limits Landscaping, customer service and satisfaction are job one. We pride ourselves on the quality of service, level of skill and the quality of plant material we bring to each job. All plants are hand selected for every job. One of the firm's two founding principles, John Smith, is a graduate of Ball State University with a degree in Landscape Architecture. Co-founder Pat Jackson has over 16 years experience in all aspects of the nursery field and landscape installation. Let us show you what No Limits Landscaping can do with your ideas and our creativity and expertise. Check out our photo gallery!

Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angi

11/25/2014

The person that I worked directly with is Terry Johnson. I originally was looking at a deal with this company but he ended up offering to do the service cheaper on his own. I decided to use his services, the only thing he ended up doing was removing the leave and I had paid him $450.00! He wanted to use my equipment, which included a ladder and chainsaw. I declined because of liability I also beli...

Description of Work
I hired him to remove dead tree limbs, trim trees, and do some leaf removal.

Category lawn service,leaf removal

My company offers free quotes and design offers. I am a professional artist and contractor. Designing and creating landscapes, hardscapes, irrigation, raised gardens, patios, custom outdoor kitchens, fountains, pools and retaining ponds. We work with a number of distributors and offer the lowest material lists. If you have considered renovating your back yard and you need a company that offers multiple services and quality design (FROM A DESIGNER) that's where we come in.