Greenscape Enterprises

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2012

4.3

366 Blue Lick Road

Berea, KY 40403

Greenscape Enterprises is a full-service landscape development and property management company. We service commercial and residential customers, including manufacturers, hospitals, schools and small business in central Kentucky. Visit our FaceBook page for promotions and updates at facebook.com/GreenscapeEnterprises, or to learn more about us, check us out at www.GreenScapeKentucky.com...

02/01/2016

Crystal M.

I've had trouble getting a hold of them when there's a new season.

Description of Work
They mowed my lawn and did weed treatments. They also brought dirt in and planted seed at a bald spot.

Category lawn service, lawn treatment

12/18/2014

Susan L.

Description of Work
E-mail messages were not returned. We would love to use this service if only we could find out if they service our area and what their estimate is.

06/02/2014

W. Bruce C.

. Mike started out like a ball of fire. He was always telling what he was going to do and didn't do it. He over promised and under delivered. Now a year later a large area has settled in the patio at a low point where a drain should have been placed as per our conversation. He is aware of the problem and refuses to even look at it. I have offered to pay him to repair his work and he ignores the issue. He is clearly ALL SMOKE AND NO FIRE. Nice guy but cannot back up his work up.

Description of Work
Mike Bowman landscaped my front yard and built a large patio with retaining wall in the back yard.

08/05/2013

Wendy G.

We contacted Mike to tear out a retaining wall and re-grade/seed the entire area. Mike was very polite, courteous, and helpful with ideas of how to proceed. An estimate was provided and accepted. On June 9 we agreed that work would begin on or around June 20. Since that time we have not been able to reach Mike despite repeated telephone calls and email. We made the decision to go with another contractor simply because of the inability to contact Mike for six weeks, with no return phone calls or emails despite repeated messages left. Had he made any effort to return calls or contact us back in any way we probably would have stayed with him.

Description of Work
Estimate for tearing out a retaining wall/re-grading and seeding area.

06/12/2013

Robbie C.

He told me he would get back with me and he hasn't yet.

Description of Work
They came out to look at everything and he said the job was much bigger than what the boss had told him. He came out again with the boss and took measurements and explained everything to me. I told them everything I wanted.

Category hardscaping

11/29/2012

Leora B.

It wasnt hard to reach the owner but we got our wires crossed he lost my number but i did call him again. he did not know for sure when he could get to my work but said if it got to wet to do another job he would work me in. He called yesterday morning said the workers were on their way. They were here within the hour and never stoped until it was almost dark. Very hard working men.

Description of Work
Cleaned out briars and trees and lots of tree stubs from an area to my fenceline. There was lots of vines and tree limbs fallen into the ditch area. Also cut down smaller trees by the fence. Cut all the wood up and stacked it out of the yard and burned the brush for me which i really appreciated

Category decks, lawn service

11/29/2012

lea M.

the work was great!

Description of Work
my wrap around porch had rotted railing and post and the porch had settled. they took off the railing and replaced the wood columns with fiberglass columns. They also jacked up the porch and leveled it. I also had then service my riding lawn mower.

Category decks, lawn mower repair

07/19/2012

Susan K.

I was very impressed by their responsiveness.They listened to what I wanted. They suggested some improvements and went the extra mile to make the experience not only painless, but a pleasure. I am very impressed by the work, the workers, and their professionalism. I will hire them again.

Description of Work
I had an unusable deck, surrounded by railing that cut the view in half. The deck is south facing and is unusable during the warmer months. I wanted a way to have some shade with a roof that didn't cut off the view. They demolished the railing and bench that surrounded the deck, replaced floor of the deck, shored up the deck, and built a roof over the deck and clad it in metal.

07/12/2012

Brenda C.

Overall our experience with Green Scape Enterprises, Mike and Lydia Bowman and their workers has been ideal. They have been more than helpful, trustworthy and have done all that they promised to do. Plus all this for a very reasonable price. We would highly recommend them for any landscape or yard maintance needs. Sincerly,Brenda and George Clark

Description of Work
We would highly recommend GreenScape Enterprises, owner, Mike Bowman, and his lovely wife Lydia. We are very pleased with their work. Together they designed and implimented a beautiful landscape in front and back of our home. They asked my preferences for planting material and colors, and gave me everything that I asked for. I had asked for a landscape with good curb appeal and low maintance. After showing me their plan and asking my approval, they gave me evergreen shrubs, a fantistic sculptural pom pom and magnolia tree, and a red Japanese Maple for color in winter and beautiful pink azaleas for spring and brilliant yellow day lilies for summer along with a variety of lovely edging plants. They installed a buried watering system around all the plants which has made watering very easy for us. Instead of mulch he suggested large to medium sized smooth, colorful creek stones that were placed on top a black landscaping fabric to prevent weeds and will not need be to be replaced for many, many years, if ever. Mike and Lydia have plowed up old flower gardens and planet beauiful pink petunias and surrounded them with black mulch. Mike has driven by several times to just check for weeds and check the health of the plants. All are healthy and growing. He transplanted an older magnolia that was in our old landscape to the back yard. We didn't know if it would live, but with his expertice and watchful eye, it has flourished. Mike also airiated several acres of our yard, sewed new grass seed and fertilized. It hasn't been uncommon to unexpectantly hear a noise outside and see Mike out there doing something in the yard, just because he thought it needed it. One day he sent workers to trench around all the edging in front and back of the house because he thought it would look better, and it did. Another time he just showed up and was spot spraying for weeds. Mike, Lydia and their workers have always been professional and accommodating to our every wish. It is very hard these days to find such hard working, trust worthy people.

Category excavators, landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, mulch, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

07/03/2012

Mark C.

Owner took pictures of site, provided computer-generated overlays of projected landscaping. We approved plan, and work began within a week. Project was completed in about 4 days. Finished product turned out excellent.

Description of Work
Complete landscaping around pool and house, including excavation of existing site, plants, mulch, stone, etc. Very professional and friendly staff.

Category decks, excavators, landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, mulch, pavers, gravel

Big Blue Power Pressure Soft Washing lawncare & Landscaping

Pressure Washing, Soft Washing, Deck Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Lawncare, Landscaping, Leaf Removal, Backyard Makeover, Exterior Window Cleaning

S&L Construction

I am an independent handyman, will come give free estimate. 1. Decks 2. Small concrete jobs 3. Gutter services 4. Yard tile for Gutters 5. Landscaping 6. Siding 7. Roofing services 8. Small plumbing jobs

Core Construction L.L.C.

We take great pride in our professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service. We strive to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Satisfaction guaranteed! Call us today!

Satisfaction

Light excavation, landscape design/installation/maintenance, hardscape design & installation, property management, snow removal and seasonal decor.