A privacy fence gate helps keep your yard extra secure, keeping kids and pets inside. This guide helps you calculate the average cost to install a privacy fence gate.
Get matched with top driveway gate installers in Murray, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway gate installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Gate Installation Reviews in Murray
- Everlasting Gates RallingI'd hire this fencing co. again and recommend them to friends. The work was quality, done quickly and efficiently and there was great follow up. We had them come back to adjust the self-closing gates. The installer was friendly and did great work.
- Raynor Door Authority Of LexingtonFantastic. Couldn't be happier. The gate had not worked since it was installed 10 months prior and now everything works perfectly. Alan from Raynor and Chris from WCT came out and reviewed the mess that was left by Myers and provided reasonable estimates to fix everything. When their teams arrived, they were professional and worked non stop, except when they were explaining what had been done and what they were going to do next. Pure professionals. Exceptional people, companies and definitely recommend
- Raatz Fence CoRaatz installed four board fence with wooden posts set in concrete, with dog restraint wire fence between the boards. I told the crew boss that I'd like them to follow the land contours -- I wasn't as concerned with attempting to keep the total length low as I was with the fence working in harmony with the property. Our property is a meadow on top of a ridgeline, and the crew did a beautiful job of placing the fence so that it winds gracefully along the rolling hay field, seeming to be more of a part of it than an artificial industrial barrier. People driving by have stopped and asked who built the fence. (I usually lie and tell them that I did it. To say that most seemed, um...skeptical would be in the ballpark). Because the entrance to our driveway is nearly twenty feet, Raatz installed a commercial (as opposed to residential) double gate that opens in the middle, as the span was too great for a single gate. The only issue I've had with the gate system was a lightning strike that fried the motherboard, but after a call to the incomparable Jody Schultz at Raatz, the problem was corrected quickly and completely. I have every confidence in Raatz, and unhesitatingly recommend them as the finest company of it's kind I've ever seen
- DB Painting & InteriorsMy husband and I originally used David to stain (2 coats of stain plus sealer) our log house in the spring of this year. David did such a good job, at a good price, we used him again to hang insulation in the basement. When we wanted to install a fence in the back yard, we called David to see if he could do the job. David came out, listened to what we wanted and worked with Terry at Lumber King to determine how much material would be needed and worked up a quote. The fence is absolutely everything I wanted and more. It's actually better than I imagined it would be. David is a craftsman and takes pride in his work. Any work we need done, we will be calling David
- B & K Fence CoWe have used Band k several times and will never use any one else. In September 2011, Band K replaced the internal board on our gate system. The part maker gives a one year warranty. Six months later the gate failed to respond. Band K returned found the battery to be dead and noticed a light was out on the board. He replaced the battery and spent nearly 45 minutes checking the system out until he was satisfied the repair was complete. He stated that everything checked out to be functioning even though the one of the lights was out on the board. Band K gave me the option of getting the battery myself and told me who had the best price and he would forgo the service charge since he was in the area. I told him to make the repair. He charged $70 for battery and service call. Several days later the gate once again failed to respond and Band K responded the next day. He removed moved the board and handled the return with no service charge. The board was promptly returned and installed with no service charge. Band K has always been prompt and professional returning calls and on service appointments. He is quick to offer advice on things he sees that will help keep the gate functioning properly
- Brashear HVACPut up privacy fence with drive through gate. Went very well. Was very pleased with the work and service.
- Best Buy Fence SupplyThese people are crooks! Get your money for an order then recommend you need more stuff and wait and try to get more money from you.
- Empire FenceThis company stalled, gave excuses and THEN told me if I paid the down payment by NOVEMBER 3, it would be installed by the 9th. Now, today, when I asked about the installation I was told that it would be NEXT WEEK. I asked why, and Jeremy stated that he didn't receive the funds until today so therefore, I didn't PAY until today. It's a complete nightmare to try to get in touch of these people and they DON'T WANT TO HONOR WHAT THEY HAVE ALREADY STATED THEY WOULD DO
Driveway Gate Installers in Murray
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:They were terrific. The install was a bit more complicated then they originally expected. Had to come back a 2nd day with 2 people. They did not charge me an extra penny! I have two little escape artists and this fence really works. I have it a few months now and trust it more every day. These guys also love dogs, and were playing with my guys thru the entire install. They also set the fence up so one of the corners could come down easily because we knew we were going to have a rather large dead tree taken down, and the fence was going to be in the way. We got the fence down and they came to put it back up the next day. Only charged me $100! They are great to work with. I also priced out my yard with chain link fencing. it would have been almost twice the cost. One more thing, one night a large animal (we think a deer), tied to get through the fence. Fence buckled a bit, a couple of the ground spikes popped, but it held back an animal of a few hundred pounds. It fixed up easily toomichael m.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:They came out to give me an estimate the next day. The gentleman that gave me the estimate was very professional. The price was comparable with other companies I checked with. I will probably use them for the jobterri S.
- Business Description:fence supplies and installations estate gate's and operators
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:He was awesome. He called back, but he was working in Reed field, North Carolina and he could not get to us for a couple of days. By the time, he got to us we had already gotten the other estimates, and we were pleased with him. Hampton guy was great. He was really quick to get back to us, but he had other projects that he had already lined up. The experience was very satisfactory. He was very courteous, and prompt. He was very honest in saying that he cannot get to us, and if we needed to have this work done now, then we need to have to get somebody else. I appreciated thatTammy W.
- Business Description:We are a professional handyman company with over 26 years servicing the public. No job is to big or small. The only things we do not do is electrical or plumbing.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Shuck Fence Co.Recent Review:They put it up in the morning and it was done by the end of the day. They are topnotch and professional. No mess was left behind. There was no flaws of defects. They were dead on the dollar for their estimate. I like their speed and their accuracy. They knew what they were doing. It was like they knew my yard better than I do. They just came through, made their marks. They had a fantastic system. You could tell that they do this everyday. They had two people to do one particular task and the other two people to do their task. They were communicating without talking. It was really impressive. I would recommend them to friends and family. They are professional and they do a topnotch jobFrank R.
- Business Description:Woods Steelworks and Fabrications
- Business Description:We are a full service concrete construction company with over 25 years of experience. We also have over 20 years of construction experience.
- Business Description:Residential, Commericial, and Mobile Homes. Sales - Service- Parts- Installation. Carrying Amana, Goodman, Miller, Intertherm and Rheem Products.Recent Review:The job went very well. The price was several hundred dollars less than the estimate I had received from a local Big Box Store. Akers Fence showed up when they told me they would, finished the job in the time they told me they would and performed some extra work and still did the job for the estimate price. They did an excellent job of installing the fence, cleaned up well and were professional. I would gladly have them come back if I ever have a need for more fenceJohn T.
- Business Description:We specialize in decks and fences.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway gate installer articles
Automatic gates are one of the greatest luxuries on those hot days when you don’t want to leave your car to open the gate. Using this guide, you’ll learn about the different types of automatic gates currently on the market and which is right for you.
A corrugated metal fence is a great way to give your yard a sleek, modern look while also saving a little bit of green in the process. This guide will break down the costs of building this type of fence and what you should consider before doing so.
Find driveway gate installers in
driveway gate installers in Murray
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Brashear HVAC1308 Hustonville Rd
Danville, Kentucky 40422
- Brashear HVAC
- Greenscape Enterprises366 Blue Lick Road
Berea, Kentucky 40403
- Greenscape Enterprises
- Low-Bid Home Alterations & Repairs198 Dantley Dr
Corbin, Kentucky 40701
- Low-Bid Home Alterations & Repairs
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven48 Myrtle Ave
West Haven, Connecticut 06516
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven
- Shuck Fence Co Inc704 Mt Eden Rd
Shelbyville, Kentucky 40065
- Shuck Fence Co Inc