Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Mount Washington, KY
There are 21 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Mount Washington
- Yoel ConstructionThe front brick steps of my home needed to be reset. Yoel Construction did a fantastic job. They were prompt, friendly, professional and fairly priced. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again.
- Mike Perry MasonryMike did excellent work, arrived when he planned and had the work done in 2 days. He cleaned everything up and the house looks great.
- Mike Perry MasonryMike arrived as scheduled and worked for two days to get the job done. He was very pleasant to talk to and very skilled and professional about the work. He worked around my travel schedule making it very easy for me to keep plans in place. I give Mike a 5 across the scale in every area and would use him again. If you have work to be done in any of the service areas he offers, look no further than Mike Perry Masonry
- Yoel ConstructionThey were very prompt and polite. Their work was impeccable and they cleaned up afterward. I couldn't ask for a more positive experience. I had a quote about 20 minutes after I placed the request on Angi - something that is nearly unheard of. Yoel was out at my home looking at the project. Good, clear communication
- Yoel ConstructionI am happy with the work completed. Courteous and most importantly very responsive. Stayed on the job till it was done and everything completed.
- Scott's Home ImprovementsDavid did a great job managing our master bedroom renovation which included adding a new wall and door, replacing floor, updating brick tile on fireplace facade, and custom built in cabinets in the attached closer/laundry. David also replaced our deck, detailed a shower, and installed vented ceiling fans in two bathrooms. He did a lot of work and even when the project kept growing he would just update the quote and keep going. We are very happy with the final product and I know the work was done correctly without cutting any corners. We are already talking to David again about our next project. He can do anything
- A-1 Bob the Builder & SonsThe projects could not have gone smoother. Mr. Walker is professional and very good. His ideas saved me money and made the area much more useable. We had a patio installed for a hot tub and had a drainage issue addressed on an existing patio.
- Missi ConstructionHi, we hired Rick to demo our screened in porch and add an all window, stone, tile, and electric fireplace. The project finished on budget, looks great, and is of the highest quality. It's ~ 200ft and now where our family spends most of our time. I'd highly recommend Rick for your remodeling needs!
- Louisville Masonry RestorationsJames Jacobs is an excellent craftsman with a strong work ethic. Careful attention to detail, fair pricing & responsive to customer input. Work finished on time, area left clean with no disturbance to property.
- RAM Roofing & Remodeling LLCGutter replacement went well. Had to wait a couple months for the weather to break before masonry work could be done. Finally the rains stopped and work was completed. Very satisfied with their work, professional, prompt, cleanup, job was done very well!
Masonry Contractors in Mount Washington
- Business Description:Our Louisville roofing team is licensed, bonded and insured to take care of your home improvement needs. For 25 years, Bone Dry Roofing, Inc. has built its reputation as the premier roofing contractor across the Midwest. Our committed workforce strives to be the ultimate Louisville roofing and home improvement contractor. Additional DBAs - Bone Dry Masonry Louisville, Bone Dry Roofing-Louisville IncRecent Review:Very true, very professional, very completeHerman H.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated company with 6 years of experience. We can help homeowners with any type of concrete project. No job is too big or too small for us! We take pride in working hard and making sure our customers are always happyRecent Review:The front brick steps of my home needed to be reset. Yoel Construction did a fantastic job. They were prompt, friendly, professional and fairly priced. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them againAllan B.
- Business Description:BJs Asphalt Paving is a complete Paving & Sealcoating service, Specialized In Tar & Chip. Serving the bluegrass state since1991 license, insur. & Bond. Call Us Today!Recent Review:Called office twice and was told someone would be out to give quote both times. Never heard another word.Julie S.
- Business Description:We are both a handyman service and full registered remodeling company. Customers can call us for something as small as a one hour job, or as large as a whole house make over. Most of our business today comes from repeat customers. For the last 3 years, we have had a house featured on the Home Builders Association of Louisville's Tour of Remodeled HomesRecent Review:It took them a little while but they were very very good. I was really impressed with the tile work.MARJORIE AND RICHARD M.
- Business Description:We lay and repair brick, block, stone, and manufactured stone. We have been in business since 1992 serving Kentuckiana. We are expert masonry specialist with over 30 year’s experience. We are an accredited business with the BBB with A+ rating and only A+ reviews. We have won 2013-2017 Angieslist Super Service Awards. We also won 2014-2018 Pulse Of The City News Service Awards. We are fully insured with Workman's Compensation and General Liability. You can visit our website www.mikeperrymasonr..Recent Review:Mike did excellent work, arrived when he planned and had the work done in 2 days. He cleaned everything up and the house looks great.Cheryl W.
- Business Description:MasonryRecent Review:They were easy to communicate with, showed up exactly when they said they would and made sure the work that was needed was done! It looks great!Laura M.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated company that takes great pride in a job well done. We have been fixing foundations for three generations.Recent Review:This company repaired all wall cracks in my basement and installed a drain system on all walls of my basement. This company showed up when they were suppose to and completed the work on my basement in a timely matter. I had to contact this company to come back out after the work was done but come to find out, the problem we experienced was not due to any of the work this company had previously done however they still repaired the problem without charging us anymore money. Would definitely recommend this company to othersAngie W.
- Business Description:Having experience of building entire homes allows us to be most-qualified for your handyman jobs and remodeling projects. We're a small company that wants to help people. Customer satisfaction comes first. And since we rely on word of mouth to help grow our business, we will work hard to make sure you're very happy with our quality and service. No sub contractors. Charges by the job or hour depending on the job. No travel/trip charges. [For every house is built by someone, but the builder of ..Recent Review:This is the third time we have had Albert come out. This time he removed a shower/tub and replaced with a shower. He always does a wonderful job, keeps things clean, and is someone I trust in my home.Jennifer B.
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 13 years, and strive to provide our customers with exceptional service at affordable prices. We accept all major credit cards, and have financing available as well.Recent Review:Rick and his team do a great job. Rick is hands on and at the job site overseeing his team, actively managing his subcontractors while they are on site and doing actual work himself. Very professional! Did a bathroom remodel for us everything looks great and he has followed and corrected a few small issues we had. Will have him back to do additional work on another room in the fallBarry C.
- Business Description:Super Service Award 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020. Angi certified. Creative Tile is a small independent contractor giving each customer individual personal attention. I have no large overhead, and therefore, the cost is less for the customer. Locally owned and operated. Insured for and performing work in all of Kentuckiana and surrounding areas. Give me a call today and I will provide you with a free estimate and in-home consultation. Craig Veteto 502-356-9982Recent Review:Where punctual worked fast and did a good jobStephen B.
Deals in Mount Washington for Masonry
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
masonry contractors in Mount Washington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 502 Construction and Concrete3810 Leland Rd
- 502 Construction and Concrete
- A Chimney Doctor876 Minoma Ave
- A-1 Bob the Builder & Sons2301 Magazine Street
- AAA Contractors LLC5917 Bardstown Rd.
- Ace Chimney Sweep7321 New LaGrange Rd suite 224
- All American Chimney Service, LLC.11600 Electron Dr
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- American Masonry1422 E 8th St
New Albany, Indiana
- A Chimney Doctor
- Baileys Masonry, Inc240 West Dixie Ave 200
- BC Remodeling and Renovations LLC4050 Addison Lane
- BJB Inc958 Logan St
- BMD Handyman1543 Garland Avenue
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Louisville8130 New LaGrange Rd.
- Bone-Dry Waterproofing Inc4616 Pinewood Rd
- Boyd's Masonry933 Palatka Rd
- Bradley Homes Incorporated317 Longview Park Pl
- Burkheads Home Specialist140 Cajun Ct
- Burnett Construction and Handyman ServicesP.O. Box 715
- Baileys Masonry, Inc
- C King Construction Llc219 Cornell Ave
- Carlon Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc1430 Selinda Ave
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Louisville4203 Bunton Ct
- cincinnati roofing gutters masonry3032 Urwiler Ave.
- CLAYBORN CONTRACTORS INC6003 FERN VALLEY RD
- Coffey's Home Improvement2089 Wilson Creek Rd
- Complete Repair Ky. Inc.3645 Nicholasville Rd
- Creative Tile LLC5701 Southern Pkwy
- crook masonry4703 rustburg pl
- Crowley Service Company330 Robert Burden Road
- Curtsinger masonry4312 estate dr
- C King Construction Llc
- Edison's Construction LLC1850 Hobbs Reesor Road
Vine Grove, Kentucky
- Edison's Construction LLC
- Handy Hulk515 moser road
- Hernandez const1202 Brookshire Ct
- Heseman Homes3709 Canterbury Drive
- HGC llc1604 Lake Shore circle
- Home Design Expo Inc.455 South 4th Street
- Hoosier Chimney Sweep Inc1091 SE Main St
- Handy Hulk
- Lake Forest Living4535 Biles Ct.
- Legacy Contracting134 N Evergreen Rd
- Lend A Hand Rental & Handyman Inc7111 Preston Hwy
- Louisville Handyman & Remodeling13000 Middletown Industrial Blvd Ste B
- Louisville Masonry & Stone2344 Dorma Ave
- Lake Forest Living
- M. Colvin Construction3509 Sudbury
- MARR COMPANY INC.833 Pearl St
New Albany, Indiana
- Masdens Concrete Construction and Garages505 St Martin Rd
Vine Grove, Kentucky
- Masonry & More7608 Fraziertown Rd.
PEWEE VALLEY, Kentucky
- Masonry Additions215 S. Indiana Ave.
- Mike Perry Masonry8327 Roseborough Rd
- MIKES MASONRY REPAIR204 EMILY AVE
- Missi ConstructionP.O. Box 968
- Mow better lawn and garden,LLC.4342 Accomack Dr
- Mr. Roof of Louisville3600 Chamberlain Ln
- Murphy Construction & Restoration616 Roseview Terrace
New Albany, Indiana
- MY ROOF115 dexter
- Myers + Co. Landscape Architecture7321 New LaGrange Rd., Suite 226
- M. Colvin Construction
- Newlands Home Improvement4311 Creek Bend Ct
- Newlands Home Improvement
- Schickel Masonry Restoration5715 Scottsville-Navilleton RD
Floyds Knobs, Indiana
- Scott's Home Improvements1524 Wilson Creek Rd
Lebanon Junction, Kentucky
- Scotts Handyman Service4811 Palma Rd
- Sons Construction3843 Northampton Dr
- Stone Center Of Indiana LLC5272 E 65th St
- Story Restorations1626 Story Avenue
- Superior Masonry9818 Creek View Estates Dr
- SWR Contractors Inc1614 Berry Blvd
- Schickel Masonry Restoration
- The Durable Slate Co170 Novner Dr
- Thor Construction4001 S. Brook Street
- TJ'S maintenance4578 buds rd
New Albany, Indiana
- Tri States Painting & Construction1032 N. 12th St
- Twisted Steel Construction Maintenance and Repair5408 Zev Way
- The Durable Slate Co
- United Dynamics Inc2555 Cannon Street
New Albany, Indiana
- United Dynamics Inc
- Yoel Construction234 Stuart Ave
- Yoel Construction