Air ducts help circulate hot or cool air around your home. We’ll cover exactly what air ducts are and why they matter, along with how often you should clean and service them to keep them in tip-top shape.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in Maysville, KY
There are 7 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Maysville
- Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing Heating AirVery well. Arrived on time and was able to replace the part fairly quickly. Very informative and walked us through what needed to be done. He was super friendly too!
- Countryside Repair IncGreat very professional the technician explained and showed me everything that need to be done. Would recommend to anyone that has heat or air issues or need a system replaced. Had another company out that tried to sale me a new system that wasn't needed. I very much appreciate the honesty from Countryside
- R&S HEATING AND COOLINGOur central air unit went out; R & S Heating and Cooling (John-Service Technician) came out, and within 15 minutes, identified the problem as the compressor. I spoke with Rachel at R & S Heating & Cooling; she was very kind and helpful. She stated, "As soon as we receive the compressor, we will notify you and be there to install." Rachel called at 11:00 a.m. on Friday, stating the compressor had arrived. Raymond & Nathen came out the next day on a Saturday to install the parts, checked all flow temperatures in the house, thoroughly cleaned the unit, and were exceptionally kind, courteous, friendly, and knowledgable; we live approximately 50 miles from their office in Corbin, KY. R & S Heating and Cooling have gone above and beyond all expectations of service. I had never met or had any associations with R & S Heating & Cooling associates before this event. I highly recommend their services to anyone with any heating and/or cooling issues. THEY ARE SIMPLY THE BEST; YOU CAN TRUST AND COUNT ON THIS TEAM
- KERR HEATING & COOLING INCKerr came out the same day we called, added coolant to the system and did some other maintenance as well. I thought it was a good price and very good and professional service!
- Scott-Sullivan IncWe've worked with this company twice concerning our aging AC unit. Both times, they have been prompt, professional, and courteous. They've quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it on the same day (or at least ensured it was keeping us cool until the necessary parts arrived.) Highly recommended!
- KY Building Science Specialist LLCSteve and his crew are always prompt, professional, and friendly. Steve is very knowledgeable and makes HVAC easy to understand, which is very important when undergoing a full system replacement. Highly recommended!
- Value HVAC Services LLCI called Value HVCA Services and the next day got inspected and have been told and i know the AC old and not working. So they estimated and in 3 days the guy came and change the HVAC for me. Really nice guys there job is clean and fast and they makes customers happy. And the price is better then i can find in town. So i highly recommend them if they makes us happy they will make you happy as well
- Apollo HomeDid the best he could. We have an issue with a pipe that may be damaged. He set up to have a camera brought out to find the problem. Made sure appointment was set before he left. Explained everything to my satisfaction. Very professional. No complaints at all. Thank you for a well done job.
- Air Extreme Heating and Cooling LLCWent great until yesterday. Unit is three years old $7000 dollars. Quit working. Supposed to have a 10 year warranty and no service fee, been paying $36 dollars a month for a service contract. Called them up. Oh sorry about your luck, we’re no longer responsible since we changed our name. Same people on their TV commercial. Same phone number, same location. They should be shut down
- Aire Serv of Mount JulietVery professional. Work was done quickly and reasonably priced. Will definitely call again and recommend to others!
Top Rated HVAC Companies in Maysville
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:Home building , commercial building industrial building,Recent Review:The service went real good and smooth. They were professional, very understanding and speaks well.Joe K.
- Business Description:Harlan Automotive is a full service maintenance and repair facility. Whether you’re due for an oil change, alignment, or need a second opinion about a repair, come to Harlan Automotive and find out why we’ve been Murray’s go-to shop for all things auto repair and maintenance for over 20 years. We offer shuttle service for you and/or your vehicle. We also offer financing for qualified individuals
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:We are a Christian based company located in Clermont County Ohio. We are licensed and specialize in all Heating and Air services for which we have over 30 years experience. We also specialize in many handyman needs such as roofing, plumbing, remodeling, painting, add-ons and electric. We serve all surrounding areas of Cincinnati.Recent Review:Very respectful, professional, on time and saved alot of moneyPaula M.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Cincinnati! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while crea..Recent Review:Don was prompt, professional, and took the time necessary to work with us on a budget. Didn't get the whole package. But knowing how well Champion windows are made, for the price, it is certain we will have them return to install the rest in the near futureAlly A.
- Recent Review:It went very well! Tim came to the apartment and looked at the issue. He told me that he will place the order for the new and more efficient unit than the old boiler and install asap. Tim's crew came the following Monday to demolish the old boiler and installed the new boiler on the same day. The new boiler was up and running on the same day. It was a smooth startupAngie L.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
Weatherstripping is like the shield to your front door’s suit of armor. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to choose between the different types of weatherstripping for your doors and windows.
A knocking radiator isn’t necessarily dangerous, but is a sign that your home’s heating system isn’t running as efficiently as it could be. Here are seven common reasons your radiator is making loud noises, plus tips for reducing the racket.
Find HVAC contractors in
- West Union
HVAC Contractors in Maysville, KY
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Aces Of Air8930 Cincinnati Rd
- ACME Plumbing & Heating Inc2007 Old Henderson Rd
- adams contracting and handyman120 apache dr
- Air Care478 S Mulberry St
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- American Heating & CoolingSOUTH 1892 Mayo Trail
- American Heating and Cooling1413 Hwy 610 West
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ACA Handyman Solutions
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati12121 Champion Way
- Chilly Ben's Heating & Air Conditioning2339 Johns Loop Rd
- Circle City Coatings1731 Expo Ln
- Code Red Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration595 Crawford Hollow Rd
- Comfort Air Heating and Cooling Inc471 Adena Dr
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- Cox Construction2067 Crooked Creek Rd
- Cullops Heating Cooling And Electrical Inc634 Forest Hills Rd
Forest Hills, Kentucky
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati
- Ingram's Water & Air Equipment2602 Bridge St
- Ingram's Water & Air Equipment
- Krell Distributing Co Inc211 Herald Place
Syracuse, New York
- Krell Distributing Co Inc
- Otis Refrigeration Service, Inc4224 Airport Rd
- Otis Refrigeration Service, Inc
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Shaw's Heating & Cooling210 Midland Trl
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Smith Heating & Cooling4400 S Laurel Rd
- Solid Air Heating & Cooling LLC117 Pear Tree Dr
- Stanley Steemer1361 W Laurel Rd
- Stroho4801 Woodway
- Sullivan's Heating Cooling Plumbing39 S Church St
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)
- Yelton Services 900 Kidwell Rd
De Mossville, Kentucky
- Yelton Services