We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Marion, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Marion
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending
- James Merideth DrywallJim and his crews were punctual, professional, and did an outstanding job, within my budget and in a very timely manner. Will be calling them again!
- Lexington Home Improvement CoAfter a few days of rain delays a great day came along. It took the crew 10 hours to completely remove the old shingles and tar paper then completely reroof the entire house using 72 sq. of underlayment and dimensional shingles. The crew also cleaned up and pulled magnets over the area picking up stray or dropped nails. They did an excellent job!! I highly recommend Ed and his crew. Ed was also the only roofer, out of 5 others, who called back and came out to give an estimate
- Lexington Home Improvement CoExcellent Lexington Home Improvements was out of their service range, but we spoke on the phone and he was an excellent source of information about meta/ asphalt roofing. I would hired if they were in our area.
- Brays Drywall, IncDont even bother with the big companies, these guys are way better and more cost effective. Professional as h*** and their work is A+ quality. Had em clean my entire house and fix alot of the drywall and paint. Had my whole garage get drywall as well. They are the whole package. 100% would give them my buisnes
- Brays Drywall, IncEverything went smoothly from the first call to the finish of the project everyone was super helpful and informative. The estimate was super easy to schedule they're very flexible when it comes to scheduling. Roberto did an amazing job finishing and it was spotless when they left. I will definitely hire them again in the future
- Daniels & Daniels Home RemodelingI'm very happy with the work they did they was quick and easy to deal with very professional company
- Distinctive Design RemodelingSplendidly! The work was completed in much less time than originally estimated. The workers were all very competent. We would hire them again and heartily recommend DDR. Chris, the project manager, was very responsive and checked in on a daily basis to ensure our satisfaction.
- Distinctive Design RemodelingWas given a estimated schedule from the beginning and it went as planned. Most of work completed in 2 weeks and Chris notified me before each day of work. No surprises!
- ROD'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS-RODNEY BARNESThey were great! They showed up when they said they would. Rodney was very knowledgeable about what needed to be done. They completed the work in a timely fashion and the price was reasonable. They did a good job and I will be having them to do more work for me.
Drywall Contractors in Marion
- Business Description:CDM Construction LLC has been in business in Murray, KY for 30+ Years. We take pride in our work & customer satisfaction is our goal! Just give us a call or visit our website to find out more! www.cdm-construction.neRecent Review:Wonderful so very pleased with the resultsJudith M.
- Business Description:Since 1989, we have been the foundation contractors you can turn to for competitive prices and top-quality workmanship in Kentucky & Indiana. United Dynamics, Inc. proudly provides effective, long-lasting basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and more. All our work is guaranteed, and we're committed to customer satisfaction. You can trust us for concrete services from repair to installationRecent Review:Very well. You have some of the nicest men working for you. All your crew were respectable and courteous. Hardworking men.Linda S.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:Hale Roofing, LLC, in Bowling Green, KY, is the area's leading roofing specialist serving Allen, Barren, Butler, Logan and Warren counties since 1978. We specialize in residential roofing and replacement, seamless gutters and more. For all your roofing needs, contact Hale Roofing, LLC in Bowling Green todayRecent Review:No response back from them - never acknowledged my request through Angie's List. This is the second time I have contacted through Angie's List with no response. I am not sure method actually works. Contracted the job elsewhereCynthia B.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:we hang & finish sheet rock residential & comertial
- Business Description:we do most work on a per job basis instead of by the foot of cubic foot or by the hour to better satisfy our customers
- Business Description:Allied Contracting Group is an experienced General Contractor that has been exceeding the industry standards since 2015. Fully bonded and insured; we specialize in Commercial/Industrial/Residential Construction, Construction Management, and Design-Build Projects. Allied Contracting Group is ever evolving, our focus is on improving our construction and management methods as well as the scope of projects we acquire. We pride ourselves in offering clients exceptional service in a safe and timely..
- Business Description:Lundy Construction specializes in new construction, remodels, and repairs. We deal in property maintenance of several apt complexes. We have a long list of clients and references. We specialize in very high end finish work. Lundy Construction has full ability to accept all major credit cardsRecent Review:He left the job, never finished and never responded after being paid most of contract.Benjamin M.
- Business Description:We offer roofing services for the area of Carlisle KY for over 25 years.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Find drywall contractors in
- Grand Rivers
- Dawson Springs
- Calvert City
drywall contractors in Marion
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bluegrass Home Innnovations175 Land O Goshen
- Bobby's Drywall429 West Noel Ave
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Extra Mile Painting211 E. Pike Street
- Extra Mile Painting
- G&L Construction3026 State Route 181 N
- G&L Construction
- Hale Roofing, LLC269 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Hammer Down ConstructionPO Box 73
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman Abraham260 Caroline St
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harrison Remodeling570 Meadowlake Dr
- Harvels Construction & More LLC297 Powell Branch
- Hale Roofing, LLC
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Kilgore Construction
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration4005 heron drive
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration
- R Cox Drywall Inc2067 Speck Ridge Rd
Elk Horn, Kentucky
- Repairs For You320 Slick Ridge Rd
- Rest-orr-ation920 Sullivan Lane
- Rick Skeens Professional Painting47 Meathouse Rd
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Rose Custom BuildersLLC144 Granite Dr
- R Cox Drywall Inc
- Sebastian Construction16514 Highway 10 N
- Sharon Vinson Painting411 Timmy Circle Rd
Summer Shade, Kentucky
- Steve Worsham Home Repair14808 N Greenville Rd
- STEVEN BAILEY DBA TRI-STATE ROOFING & REMODELING,1151 WAMPLER BR
- Stewart-Richey Carpentry2137 Glen Lily Rd
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Summit Home Improvement, LLC442 Old Mt Eden Rd
- Sebastian Construction
- The Original Cleaning and Detail Co.3773 Niagara Dr
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- TRISTATE HOME REMODELING INCPO Box 99
- turner remodeling3491 Blair School Rd
Russell Springs, Kentucky
- The Original Cleaning and Detail Co.
- United Dynamics Inc2555 Cannon Street
New Albany, Indiana
- United Dynamics Inc