Rewiring a home—new or old—is a dangerous job. Whether you’re adding a few new outlets or replacing all the wiring in an old home, it requires professional help. Find out the cost to rewire a house, from permitting and inspections to cleanup.
Get matched with top Electricians in Madisonville, KY
There are 8 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Madisonville
- Cloud Nine Solutions,Eric is very good at electrical work. He was likewise very capable at problem solving and knew the ins and outs well. He's quite personable and decent, I might add. Grade A quality and customer service.
- Hughes Appliance RepairChad is always top notch. We have always relied on him to repair our appliances. Honest and high quality service. Pronto service and exceptional.
- Cloud Nine Solutions,Would definitely use Cloud Nine again. Worked our job into their schedule on short notice and did a fantastic job. Eric went above and beyond to make sure I was 100% satisfied with the job before leaving.
- Cloud Nine Solutions,Great. Quick appointment. Arrived on time. Everything completed as requested. Work area cleaned. Reasonable pricing. Will use again.
- Cloud Nine Solutions,It went very well. Good communications, appointment within a week, arrived on time. Pleasant, clean professionals. Completed work in a timely fashion, cleaned the work area. What more could one ask? Thanks guys. I'll use you again.
- Cloud Nine Solutions,Wonderful! They stepped in when Best Buy let me down. I use Eric/Cloud Nine for ALL of my plumbing and electrical needs. Reliable and reasonable.
- Cloud Nine Solutions,Prompt and courteous service! Excellent job on installation of a ceiling fan. I’m passing Cloud Nine Solution business cards to all my friends!
- Distinctive Design RemodelingIt went really well. Our project manager Ian Baker did a great job of coordinating everyone and communicating with us. We knew who was going to be there when and what to expect as each day progressed. The contractors they choose were a pleasure to work withand did a great job. We needed some extra work to try to tie somethings together and was able to hire some of there contractors outside the job to handle these matters. I'm definetly considering hiring them again for some basement remodeling in the future
- Distinctive Design RemodelingSplendidly! The work was completed in much less time than originally estimated. The workers were all very competent. We would hire them again and heartily recommend DDR. Chris, the project manager, was very responsive and checked in on a daily basis to ensure our satisfaction.
- Distinctive Design RemodelingScott the builder was as professional as they come. He was done in a week! Kevin did a great job on the concrete and even did an additional sidewalk for me. Shannon did the electric work within hours and couldn't tell any disturbances.
Electricians in Madisonville
- Business Description:Harlan Automotive is a full service maintenance and repair facility. Whether you’re due for an oil change, alignment, or need a second opinion about a repair, come to Harlan Automotive and find out why we’ve been Murray’s go-to shop for all things auto repair and maintenance for over 20 years. We offer shuttle service for you and/or your vehicle. We also offer financing for qualified individualsRecent Review:Took 2 weeks an 789 dollars one my horn which was working fine when I took it in now has a short or a bad connection to something causing it to go off erratically.Chase L.
- Business Description:Counter Culture Plus is Lexington's most personal surface contractor. We have every award in Central Kentucky, including multiple Super Service Awards here, as well as the highest rating on Google, Houzz, Facebook and seemingly everywhere in our area for consistently and comprehensively delivering a superior experience. In 2018, after over a decade of service to the company, GJ Gerard purchased Counter Culture and his wife Jena, joined the already amazing team, including the legendary Lesli..Recent Review:I am beyond impressed with the work and customer service provided by Counter Culture! They truly went above and beyond to ensure that we had a exceptional experience. We visited quite a few different granite/quartz showrooms in Lexington and found that Counter Culture had the best selection for white quartz and was reasonably priced. What really made our experience so great was that after the counters had been installed, that evening we realized we needed our dishwasher bracketed to the counters. We texted GJ (the President of Counter Culture) and he came out at 7:00pm that same night. We were not expecting him to drop everything and come out that night and were blown away by the level of care and customer service he provided. While the counters and workmanship is beautiful, I think our experience speaks volumes to the overall experience and attention you will receive as a customer hereRebecca D.
- Business Description:Protecting homes and businesses since 1950, Guardian Protection is one of the nation's largest and most highly regarded security companies. We provide smart technology, 24/7 professional monitoring, and peace of mind to hundreds of thousands of customers. Our products are installed by experts, monitored by real people, and truly make a difference. We do what we do because of one simple truth: life is better when it's safeRecent Review:Nobody has contacted me thru your services (Angies List), You are not a reliable source to find a service. Please remove me from Angies list and cease all contactvan s.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.
- Business Description:Drywall repair/framing/electrical/flooring/painting/lawn care/destruction/unloading/heavy lifting and cleaning. If not sure give us a call and ask. Together we have 26 years of experience and will guarantee you will be happy with our workRecent Review:It was excellent. He was on time. He worked right through. He didn't stop and he was gone after.Bob F.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:**WE INSTALL LIGHTNING ROD SYSTEMS NATIONWIDE...TO PROTECT AGAINST A LIGHTNING STRIKE ON HOUSES, BARNS, METAL BUILDINGS, AND TREES... ***NO ELECTRICAL WORK*** WE ONLY INSTALL LIGHTNING ROD SYSTEMS. Since 1950 WB Lightning Rods is still family owned and operated by William Burden and his Three Sons. William is a third generation Lightning Protection Contractor with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and a Member of the National Fire Protection Association. WB Lightning..Recent Review:William Burden and his crew were awesome! They were efficient and professional and completed the job in a minimal amount of time. The system itself is inconspicuous and will give us peace of mind after having watched one of our neighbor's homes go up in flames after a lightning strike. Would definitely hire them again if necessaryClay B.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:***We are not an electrical company; we do lightning protection and work with lightning rods. Protecting people, and their property for over 40 years! Helen is the Owner/Operator of Mid America Lightning rods, servicing customers in the Midwest, all the way down to Tennessee, Virginia and North Carolina - offering the following services: Lightning Protection - Install or Repair - Commercial & Residential.Recent Review:since this electrician was on the Indiana border and I am on the Missouri border. I did not hire them. thought the service call might be a bit steep. Angie's List needs a map.carla l.
- Business Description:Keith's Electric Service is a family owned business with only the owners taking care of the services we provide. All of our repairs and installations are performed by licensed, experienced and professional electricians. We except checks, cash or most major credit cards for payment. Additional phone - (606) 561-4876. Additional DBA - Keith's Electric Service Inc
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Circuit breaker boxes give you the electricity you want and the safety you need in your home at the convenience of a switch. This guide will give you a comprehensive view of everything you need to know about your breaker box.
Knob-and-tube wiring was popular in the past before we were worried about computers and TVs. Using this guide, you’ll learn what steps to take if you find K&T wiring and who to contact to start the process of replacing it.
Find Electricians in
- Mortons Gap
- White Plains
- Dawson Springs
- Central City
Electricians in Madisonville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- adams contracting and handyman120 apache dr
- AFFORDABLE CONSTRUCTION2489 Tarr Ridge Road
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- ACA Handyman Solutions
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brothers and Odum Electric
- Buds Electric LLC1197 Yates Chapel Rd
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Elite Electrical1435 Norwood Rd
- Elite Electrical
- FIE Electric, Inc.2693 N Highway 1247
- Field To Finish Construction6746 US-68
- Finishline Electrical Contractors975 Pekin lane
- Floyd's Heating Air Cond650 STARL SHELTON RD
- FRITTS CONSTRUCTION & ELECTRIC LLC773 Rose Lane
- FIE Electric, Inc.
- Indoor Comfort Service669 E Arch St
- Indoor Comfort Service
- marrosso Contracting197 Massey Lane
- mckee's plumbing and electrical supply121 East Water st.
- Mcqueary HVAC LLC1004 Hustonville St
- Mid America Lightning RodsP.O. Box 321
- Middelton Electric SVC4079 Dogwood Ln
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
- marrosso Contracting
- Outlaw Garage321 N Main St
- Outlaw Garage