Starting chores at a young age instills confidence and a sense of responsibility. Wondering what your kid can handle? Check out this advice from organizers.
Get matched with top house cleaning services in La Grange, KY
There are 10 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in La Grange
- Cat's Cleaning ServiceEverything was clean top to bottom blinds, windows, inside windowsills, baseboards, bathrooms sparkle smell great, kitchen the same, highly recommend.
- Merida CleaningMerida cleaning is dependable, always on time and do a excellent job cleaning my home. Highly recommend.
- Christian's Remodeling LLCChristian did an EXCEPTIONAL job for us!! Our house looks AMAZING! I am extremely pleased with the work that was done. Each room, and the items in the room, were thoroughly cleaned. Great care and attention to detail was taken throughout the house. Additionally, our kitchen sink was not draining properly. Christian was able to unclog that for us as well. We look forward to working with Christian on future projects, and would HIGHLY recommend him for your project as well
- Kae Lee Cleaning SolutionsKae Lee Cleaning Solutions is teamwork in action that salvaged a bathtub and worked miracles throughout my home. Each person fulfilled their assigned tasks pausing as needed to consult on issues and to verify the other person's quality of work. Three people tackled my two bathrooms and kitchen to restore life and shine to the aforementioned bathtub and sinks that had already received the last rites. The obstacles they overcame included multiple years of Grime buildup from dirt, body oil, and lack of attention. The porcelain now glows where before muck ruled. Ideas were exchanged to address challenges when needed. One such solution called for a plastic cup containing CLR to be attached via duct tape to the showerhead. After a ten minute soak and a little scrubbing the shower head glowed like a morning star peeking through a dark cloud. A vacuum cleaner that must have been modeled on Boba Fett's Jet Pack returned the carpet to a level of plush not seen since 2013. The remainder of my living quarters quickly received the cleaning I requested in an efficient and effective manner. The day prior to this, company representatives dropped by to survey the affected area and determine their approach to the cleaning process. In that discussion I was impressed with their professional attitude, emphasis on work quality, and problem solving to determine the right chemical application to restore shine to my dingy fixtures. I highly recommend the Kae Lee Cleaning Solutions. Award Five Stars out of Five Stars
- West Indies Family Cleaning, LLCMarie was friendly, efficient & did an awesome job for us. With 4 dogs our house can be a mess, what a wonderful feeling to have it clean & tidy again. Thanks Marie!
- Simple Cleaning LLCAmy, has been cleaning my house for years. Very professional until she was supposed to come clean on May 5, 2020, we always had a great repore and always enjoyed her coming. However, she never called and never showed up. Than on top of it all she blocked me on her Facebook account and on messenger. I called after I got home from having knee surgery on May 5, 2021, to this day she has not returned my call. I would love to have her to continue cleaning my home and to explain why she blocked me and never showed
- West Indies Family Cleaning, LLCMarie did an amazing job! I have been trying to find a reliable and hardworking house cleaner since moving to the Louisville area and have been dissapointed with other hires - but not Marie! Marie worked for hours to make our home sparkling clean and no detail was overlooked. I look forward to working with Marie on a regular basis
- Cleaner Days Cleaning ServicesStacy was very professional, very thorough. She is detailed oriented and I would definitely hire her again.
- West Indies Family Cleaning, LLCWest Indies family cleaning was very professional , always on time and also did an amazing job for us. I will always recommend West Indies family cleaning to anyone they are the best
- West Indies Family Cleaning, LLCI was very happy with the service they rendered to me.My place was well cleaned.I will recommend them to anyone who needs a cleaning service.
Last update on August 15, 2022
House Cleaning Companies in La Grange
Deals in La Grange for Professional Cleaning Services
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
If you don’t have time for a deep clean, you may need some quick and easy hacks in your toolbelt. Use our guide full of house cleaning tips and tricks to make tidying up a little more manageable.
You can save money and conserve water by making some smart choices as you wash dishes. Start by checking out these 11 easy tricks.
Find house cleaning services in
- Orchard Grass,
- Pewee Valley,
- Worthington Hills,
- New Castle,
- Douglass Hills,
- Rolling Hills,
- Langdon Place,
House Cleaning Companies in La Grange, KY
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Cleaner Days Cleaning Services210 S 2nd St
La Grange, Kentucky 40031
- Cleaner Days Cleaning Services
- 7 Pillars Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning LLC6128 Summer Creek Dr.
Louisville, Kentucky 40272
- 7 Pillars Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning LLC
- Boston Carpet and Air Duct Cleaning8608 Devonshire Dr
Louisville, Kentucky 40258
- Boston Carpet and Air Duct Cleaning
- Joe's Tree Trimming Hauling & More2410 Parliament Ct
Louisville, Kentucky 40272
- Joe's Tree Trimming Hauling & More
- Kentuckiana Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning LLC7022 Irewick Wy
Louisville, Kentucky 40272
- Kentuckiana Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning LLC
- Ladybug Cleaning(r) LLC703 Spruce Lane
Elizabethtown, Kentucky 42701
- Ladybug Cleaning(r) LLC
- OCD ExpectationsPO Box 91238
Louisville, Kentucky 40291
- OCD Expectations
- Rick's Hauling & Demolition905 Cundiff Hollow Rd
Lebanon Junction, Kentucky 40150
- Rick's Hauling & Demolition
- Simple Cleaning LLC2407 Arthur St
Jeffersonville, Indiana 47130
- Simply Clean6052 Edgemont Way
Shelbyville, Kentucky 40065
- Sirlene's Cleaning Service3170 Mapleleaf Dr
Lexington, Kentucky 40509
- Squeaky Clean LLC9001 Hardy Way
SELLERSBURG, Indiana 47172
- Sunshine Window Cleaning Co8003 Vine Crest Ave Ste 3
Louisville, Kentucky 40222
- Simple Cleaning LLC
- White Glove Janitorial Service10103 W Manslick Rd
Fairdale, Kentucky 40118
- White Glove Janitorial Service
- Xtreme Clean3175 S 2nd Street 246
Louisville, Kentucky 40208
- Xtreme Clean
House cleaners that service La Grange
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.