Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Harrodsburg, KY
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Harrodsburg
- Mr. Appliance at Lakes EdgeMr Appliance reviewed, evaluated then researched to find solution. He followed up with me twice to see machine was fixed and continued to function properly.
- Hughes Appliance RepairChad is always top notch. We have always relied on him to repair our appliances. Honest and high quality service. Pronto service and exceptional.
- Mr. Appliance at Lakes EdgePeyton was our service guy. He was very prompt and upfront about what was wrong and how much it would cost. The part we needed wasn’t in stock but we had the part that we had previously ordered. After all was said and done we paid $144 which I found extremely reasonable. I would highly recommend Mr. appliance. Oh and they were extremely neat and clean read less
- Burton Appliance ServiceWe live 32 miles from Burton heating & air.We called 3 or 4 different repair shops in my area and Bowling Green,Burton was the only repair shop to help us.Thanks guys!
- Burton Appliance ServiceAfter finding only the air handler was bad, due to the age of the system I chose to add to the insurance claim and put in a whole new unit. We ordered the unit on Friday 7/19/2013 and the next Tuesday 7/23/2013 it was put in. cost was as expetded and installation went very well.
- Hobbs Appliance & Service Company IncCame on second day after I called. Would have come next day but had a doctors appointment. Got model # over the phone and brought new pump with him, Right pump, ut had to adapt mounting bracket. Worked just fine. In and out within an hour. Very happy with his work and would use again.
- Bell Refrigeration & Air ConditionitioningMr. Bell worked with me to lower cost on replacing the ice maker and optic components by allowing me to order the parts from Amazon and installing them for me after delivery. He made three trips to the house and only charged for one service call! I will definitely use his services anytime I need refrigeration work read less
- Halls Home MaintenanceI had horrible service with another HVAC contractor who may have possibly caused damage to my system with their negligence, so I called Halls to come check my systen for damage. He was responsive, polite, knowledgeable, and came out on short notice. He thoroughly checked my system, and explained everything to me that he was doing read less
- Hughes Appliance RepairHe was able to get if fixed in no time at all and I haven't had a problem since. He has done work for me in the past. He is always prompt and reliable.
- Dial One Mc Connell ApplianceI love their service. They are prompt, thorough and they are real careful about putting down mats and things when they are working on your stuff. They are really good. I recommend them very highly.
Appliance Repair Experts in Harrodsburg
- Business Description:Additional emails - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Additional contact names - Don Hayslett, Debbie Hayslett Webb, Rosalind Montgomer.
- Recent Review:It went very well! Tim came to the apartment and looked at the issue. He told me that he will place the order for the new and more efficient unit than the old boiler and install asap. Tim's crew came the following Monday to demolish the old boiler and installed the new boiler on the same day. The new boiler was up and running on the same day. It was a smooth startup read lessAngie L.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a.. read less
- Business Description:We service all major home appliance , our service call is $49.95 and 90 days warranty on parts and labor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Find appliance repair services in
- Junction City
- Paint Lick
- Crab Orchard
appliance repair services in Harrodsburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st choice enterprises, llcPO Box 33
- 1st choice enterprises, llc
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BOB'S APPLIANCE & AIR COND RPR361 N GREENVILLE ST
- Brent Robert's Refrigeration & Appliance2004 Stephens Steet
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- Code Red Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration595 Crawford Hollow Rd
- Cox Construction2067 Crooked Creek Rd
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Jim Fuqua Appliance Center Openshaw Parts900 Fairview Ave Ste 1
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Jim Fuqua Appliance Center Openshaw Parts
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising