Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Glasgow, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Glasgow
- Ace Handyman Services of Central MarylandThis company is very helpful and responsive and most timely. The work was conducted quickly and in a professional manner.
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - LouisvilleThe installer showed up on time and with all the materials needed to do the job. The crew divided so that they could start the front and back of the house simultaneously. They were quick and thorough. Although they had indicated they would need three days to complete the work, they finished in two.
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - LouisvilleAll of the double-pane windows in our house which had only one course of brick above the window frame were failing. We were advised by the window installer that as there were no steel lintels supporting these windows, the pressure of the brick was causing the seals on the glass to fail and that this could also cause potential problems with newwindows we were planning toin install. I contacted Bone Dry Masonry and they scheduled Jon Boswell to come our and review our situation. He provided me a written estimate by email within a day of his review stating both the anticipated cost as well as tentative start and completion dates. The installation crew arrived early advising us both one hour in advance and within ten minutes of their arrival time. Jeremy Marowelli reviewed what they would do and promised to come back the next day accompany us on an inspection of the completed work. The crew worked quickly and efficiently to complete the installation and returned the next day to wash the brick. Jeremy returned the next day as promised and accompanied us on the inspection explaining in detail what had been accomplished and why. The work was completed on time and as estimated. The brick blends so well you cannot tell that anything has been done to the windows. I look forward to working with them in the near future on another household project
- Bill's Masonry Services LLCAfter 5-6 days of work, it was remarkable. Bill was able to get this completed before Christmas, which we had pushed hard for. He had a busy schedule but was able to work this in and kept us happy.
- CDM ConstructionThe project went wonderfully well! Every single person who came to our home was polite and answered any questions we had. After the project was completed, Mr. McKinney came over to see that everything was complete. His attention to detail is so appreciated! We have another major project (removal and replacement of our raised patio) planned with CDM Construction in the spring of 2018. CDM is most definitely our contractor of choice for any of our home projects needing their type work
- CDM ConstructionThe project went well! This is our second project with CDM, and we couldn't be more pleased! All of the crew were polite, efficient and answered all of my questions. We are extremely pleased with the quality of their work. Thank you, Charlie and all your employees! CDM will be our choice should we have a need for any more repairs
- RYE Mason ContractorsRobert Young—owner of Rye Mason Contractors--is a top-notch masonry contractor with expert knowledge in exterior remodeling. We contracted with Rob to add stone siding, extend a roof, and add a patio to our cabin. From the start, we knew we were in good hands as Rob took a special interest in getting to know us personally and understanding our needs and budget constraints. His friendly and enthusiastic demeanor, attention to detail, patience, and professionalism made the remodeling experience a pleasure. We have received numerous complements from friends and visitors regarding the quality and appearance of Rob’s work on our cabin. I would recommend his company to anyone interested in stone masonry or exterior work to existing structures and patios
- OKESON'S CRANE SERVICE AND CONSTRUCTIONHe was on time, hard working and was cheaper than other crane services in the area. I was amazed at how much time he saved me when setting my trusses. While I might not have much more need for a crane service on this project, I will be using his construction service in the future for all of my construction needs
- Kerbaugh MasonryThe work was perfection. Beautfiully laid stone without the aid of concrete. Work area was cleaned up every night before the crew went home. They were very concious of causing any damage to our property, thus laying tarps on driveway to hold stone. The crew worked just as hard when Mr Kerbaugh was not around as when he was. Mr Kerbaugh, owner, also did the masonry work, not just supervision. They would ask us our oppinion whenever there would be a choice to make on how to lay stone, i.e. angle, depth, etc. They worked every day, rain or shine, and arrived at daybreak and closed up around 3:00. The pricing did not change from the original estimate. They also added some extra work, that we had not discussed before. Wanting to finish this job before moving on to their next job. Highly recommend them. They were very perfection minded, and made sure each level of stone was level and square. Could not have been more pleased
- McIntosh Masonry Construction Co IncWe used them as a subcontractor for a guy that needed some basement work done. They came and did all of the masonry for all that. We have used them for a client, we haven't personally used them. It wasn't technically my house that they worked on. They were on time, they did what they were supposed to do. It wasn't super expensive, it was a reasonable amount
Masonry Contractors in Glasgow
- Business Description:I do concrete work excavation land clean up and clearing water and sewer lines bush hogging roofing siding I am licensed and insured
- Business Description:Since 1989, we have been the foundation contractors you can turn to for competitive prices and top-quality workmanship in Kentucky & Indiana. United Dynamics, Inc. proudly provides effective, long-lasting basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and more. All our work is guaranteed, and we're committed to customer satisfaction. You can trust us for concrete services from repair to installationRecent Review:Very well. You have some of the nicest men working for you. All your crew were respectable and courteous. Hardworking men.Linda S.
- Business Description:Roof repair, siding, remodelingRecent Review:Isidro and his crew removed the mold and applied a paint that will keep the mold from re-forming. Isidro also determined that we would need new gutters to prevent the problem from happening again. We had known the gutters were in bad shape and we also knew the leaky gutters were probably causing problems with moisture so we went ahead and hired Isidro's company to remove the old gutters and replace them with new gutters. Isidro always took the time to explain what they were doing and why they were doing it. His crew was hard-working and friendly. We are so happy with the results! We have no signs of mold in the basement and the gutters are doing their job. It is also nice to have attractive gutters nowGloria P.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems, Inc. is Middle Tennessee's oldest locally owned & operated foundation repair and waterproofing company. USS provides residential and commercial services. Licensed, insured, free estimates, lifetime warranties. Member of BBB & Tennessee Drugfree WorkplaceRecent Review:I had no idea what I was getting into or what USS would do. But they explained it well, I felt the price was fair, the work was efficient, the guy who did the work was super, and the results were just what I needed to keep my concrete driveway from needing to be replacedWilliam S.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:Founded in Louisville, Kentucky and now with over 60 years of experience, Bone-Dry Waterproofing is one of Kentuckiana’s premier waterproofing and foundation repair companies. We are a family-owned, family-operated business built on the values of hard work and honest business relationships. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured and are fully accredited members of the Better Business Bureau, the Home Builders Association, and Angie’s List. As for our work, Bone Dry Waterproofing water sol..Recent Review:Awful they are unprofessional. Steve the hiring manager or supervisor is a total jerk.Delano M.
- Business Description:Local company serving your masonry needs. We would be happy to help you with all of your brick and block needs.
- Business Description:J&C Masonry & Construction is the very best option for all your masonry and brick work. We always offer the very best pricing, excellent customer service and superior workmanship on every job we do. Call us now! Brick & Stone Brick or Stone Tuck-Point Brick or Stone Siding Repair Brick, Stone or Block Wall Repair Brick, Stone or Block Wall Install Concrete Concrete Sawing or Removal Retaining Wall InstallRecent Review:Justin Means from J&C Masonry & Construction built my block patio. He also did the removal of the concrete that was previously there. His work was well worth the money and was very professional. He was very informative about the decisions that Needed to be made. I would highly recommend him for your masonry or construction needslilys closet c.
- Business Description:Will do brick and stone work, tuck pointing and various masonry projects.Recent Review:Showed up on time, performed the job, plus the extra with the bobcat, with no problem. Job was done in a few days, debris was removed with no hassle (a big deal as the first contractor I spoke to said that I would have to get rid of the old concrete myself. He didn't get the job), and the finish work was well done. I would hire this person again in a heartbeat. <br /Larry C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Glasgow
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bone-Dry Waterproofing Inc4616 Pinewood Rd
- Brettons Masonry and Tile15769 Liberty Rd
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Field To Finish Construction6746 US-68
- Field To Finish Construction
- Greenscape Enterprises366 Blue Lick Road
- Greenscape Enterprises
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- J&C Masonry & Construction2922 Old Owingsville Road Mt
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- Jaimes Masonry LLC1012 Southern Ave
- J&C Masonry & Construction
- Lundy Construction, LLC833 W. Gordon St
- Lundy Construction, LLC
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration4005 heron drive
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising