When your laminate floor suffers water damage, you don’t need to install new flooring. You can’t repair damaged planks, but you can individually replace them.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Glasgow, KY
There are 5 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Glasgow
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending
- Alex Arauz Tiling and FlooringHired Alex to install vinyl plank flooring and tile around a tub. He gave me references which all confirmed he has done very good work. He was reasonably priced, completed job in time stated and did very good work. He was very easy to work with and I will hire him again. Highly recommend!
- Door to Door FlooringGreat company to work with. Fast, friendly, experienced labor. They were on time to start and finished within the time frame needed. Great price and quality work. Will definitely hire again and recommend to friends and family
- J. Cruz PaintingMr. Cruz was great to work with. He was very knowledgeable. He came and tested all the colors before the project even changing a color that I decided I didn’t like. The work was very well done. I highly recommend Juan Cruz and will have him back for future projects.
- Anthony Cunningham ConstructionI can't say enough about Anthony and his team if your not calling Anthony than your settling for less experience and overpriced work
- Tincher's Home ImprovementBoth jobs went extremely well. We were surprised at how quickly Phillip, the business owner, was able to complete each job, both within 1/2 day, and found him to be prompt, responsive, knowledgeable and pleasant. We are very pleased with the work he has done, and intend to use him again. We were very happy with the work done on the door frame. It is a custom sized door, so he was required to complete quite a bit of measuring and cutting to create the corners of the frame. Our previous frame had been a bit drafty, and he proactively applied weather stripping (which I had not even thought about), as well as caulk, and installed some additional pieces to the bottom of the door itself, and the frame, to prevent wind and water from entering the kitchen. The pieces needed for the bottom of the door and frame, we discovered during the first heavy rain after the work was completed. When I called to discuss this issue, he was very responsive, and came back as soon as my husband and I could fit his visit into our busy schedules. We have also been quite pleased with the work done to replace the kitchen cabinets. I had neglected to purchase the caulk needed to secure the re-attached countertop, and we initially planned on doing it ourselves. However, I later decided I would rather have him do it, to have cleaner lines than I would be able to achieve, and he returned (again, on our time schedule) to complete that work, and to give us an estimate on some more work to be done. Overall, we grateful to have found a contractor we are comfortable with using. He has been able to answer every question asked (about a number of different home improvement topics), and has proven to be a very reliable and conscientious worker. We have already recommended his services to friends, and we intend to hire him for future home repair
- Johnsons Commercial FlooringI don't have the pricing. They were professional. They showed up when they said they were going to show up. They did the job super quick. The quality of the product was good. They did a good job. We did 3 bids and they were the middle bid, but their carpet was superior so we thought the $300.00 difference was the best
- Summit Home Improvement, LLCMy home was built approximately three years ago with the intention of completing the basement very soon. We conferred with several contractors but found it difficult to get them to communicate with us, commit to a deadline, provide their quotes within a timely manner, or an array of other issues. In the end we just decided we would do the whole basement in hardwood just to get it done with. This is when a co-worker suggested that I contact Aaron at Summit Home Improvement LLC. This was the best thing I could have asked for. I contacted Aaron the same day and he came out within a week to take measurements. He was honest with us about his time frame (he couldn't start the work for approximately three weeks to a month) but he was accurate with that time frame and started on the date promised. He came out to measure for the hardwood, but upon hearing what we REALLY wanted for the basement, he committed to helping us get all of that work done through him. He provided a quote within a week for the work and it was well within our budget so we set forth. During the entire project Aaron was very easy to communicate with both via telephone and email. He was prompt and accurate with all of his communication and we have a beautiful end product thanks to him. We went from just laying the hardwood to getting a partial wall built, hardwood/laminate through one half of the basement (about 1200 square feet) and then tile through the other half of the area, the transitions are beautiful, the entire area is framed and the stairs going down into the basement are just beautiful. We now have a gorgeous area for our family to expand into (we have four growing children) and the entire process was SO stress free and exciting thanks to Aaron. I highly suggest Summit Home Improvement, LLC for any home improvement projects you have. In fact, I have already referred him to others and they too are very happy with the services
- Paul Davis Restoration - Bowling GreenReplaced water damaged sub floor in kitchen, carpet in two rooms and covering in kitchen and bathroom. Painted walls, ceiling in kitchen and bathroom. Outstanding work!
- Southern Quality ConstructionThey did an absolute superb job. I was really satisfied with their work. I will recommend these people to anyone. They are just professional in what they did. The owner is Billy Hann. The four gentlemen who came were just so professional. They did not leave a mess and cleaned up after themselves. They were just so kind. They did not sell me something that I was not happy with. They discussed what had to be done and made me make the decision on what I felt should be done. Everything just fit so well and beautiful
Flooring Contractors in Glasgow
- Business Description:A&L Home Repair and Remodeling is a locally owned LLC we are a licensed and insured business that helps with all types of repairs and remodeling from painting to complete remodels We provide FRE ESTIMATES for all jobs just give us a call to schedule a time for us to look at your joRecent Review:The service was great. They were understanding and helpful. They explained how they prepare for it and about the materials.matthew b.
- Business Description:We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us todayRecent Review:It was excellent, professional and really good. Everyone worked so hard, they did what I asked them to do with no complain or argument and I recommended them to my friend.Frank B.
- Business Description:MonsterClean is locally owned and operated by Henderson resident Dave Chrisman, who has worked in this industry since 1999 and obtained Master Textile Cleaner status in 2005 from the IICRC. MonsterClean is an approved service provider by the Carpet & Rug Institute. We use environmentally friendly 'green seal of approval' products that are safe for your family and your pets while being bio-degradable and ecologically sound. We use van powered equipment, (the most powerful equipment available i..Recent Review:Monsterclean pleased me and I require perfection.carrie w.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:We help homeowners create the best version of their home through our comprehensive home improvement and beautification services.Recent Review:They were great. They were very professional and they always cleaned the work site. They were very flexible and easy to work with as well. They also helped me on the design of my bathroom.Cristina W.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:H&M Renovations is a small business that is very diverse in the construction field. We do a number of swrvices including but not limited to, roofing, plumbing, electrical, drywall, insulation, full remodels, new construction and much more
- Business Description:Kitchen and Bathroom Remodel. Professional tile installation, hardwood installation, painting, marble and granite.
- Business Description:Hello, Thank You for the opportunity to work with you on your project.We offer a many discounts for elderly and veterans.We take pride in our work and treat our customers as family.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Staining can perk up new or worn wood floors. But with so many colors available, it can be hard to pick. Learn what to consider when choosing a stain color.
When you need a floor repair, including something as important as a floor joist, it’s essential to call the right contractor. A flooring specialist can repair a cracked floor joist.
Find flooring installation in
flooring installation in Glasgow
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 Floors200 Harding Rd
- A&L Home Repair & Remodel117 Emily Ln
Lebanon Junction, Kentucky
- A-1 Concrete Leveling IncPO Box 1208
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Architectural Cabinetry & Casework3017 Hwy 90
- Authentic Stone Creations169 East Reynolds Rd Suite 201 E
- A 1 Floors
- BAILEY FLOOR COMPANY, LLC2833 1/2 Blackburn Ave
- Bates Contracting L.L.C.5350 Louisville Rd. 79
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Bo's Seamless Gutters & Home Improvements123 N Paulding
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Brettons Masonry and Tile15769 Liberty Rd
- BAILEY FLOOR COMPANY, LLC
- C & C Carpet & Vinyl Outlet LLC417 Hambley Blvd
- Carter Custom Renovations 1795 Underwood Rd
- CBC Professional Home Services LLCPO Box 9
- Celtstone Surfaces4219 Woodward Road
- Coast to Coast Kitchen & Bath1399 E New Circle Rd
- CoblerPRO Painting & Maintenance Co.600 Temple St
Kings Mountain, North Carolina
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Cox Construction2067 Crooked Creek Rd
- C & C Carpet & Vinyl Outlet LLC
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Kilgore Construction
- Neal COY Construction125 Harold Poynter Rd
Knob Lick, Kentucky
- Neal COY Construction
- Solid Concepts141 Pearce Industrial Rd
- Stanley Steemer1361 W Laurel Rd
- Stanley Steemer400 Collett Bridge Rd
- Step By Step Flooring402 Roeling Acres Ln
- STEVEN BAILEY DBA TRI-STATE ROOFING & REMODELING,1151 WAMPLER BR
- Stripland Hardwood Floors150 Cherry Hill Rd
- Sullivans Hardwood Flooring1745 Hammonsville Jonesville Rd
- Summit Home Improvement, LLC442 Old Mt Eden Rd
- Solid Concepts
- The KINGS Carpenter, Inc.PO Box 110592
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Timberline ConstructionPO Box 1041
- Top Notch Hardwoods961 Stringtown Road
Science Hill, Kentucky
- turner remodeling3491 Blair School Rd
Russell Springs, Kentucky
- The KINGS Carpenter, Inc.
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc
- VanMeter Contracting1106 W Indian Trail
- VanMeter Contracting