How do you choose the right carpet for your space? From natural fibers to synthetics, every carpet offers strengths that make it better suited for different uses in your home. Learn all you need to know about the most popular carpet fibers available.
Get matched with top carpet installers in Fort Thomas, KY
There are 25 highly-rated local carpet installers.
Recent Carpet Installation Reviews in Fort Thomas
- Floor Coverings International - Cincinnati"I am satisfied with my decision to purchase replacement carpet & installation from your company. Colin is very responsive and great to work with. Vern & Rob did a good job in the installation." (Score 10 out of 10)
- Grain Design FlooringJason and his team handled all of our interactions with a very professional attitude. Grain Design respected our property and went out of their way in sharing their professional knowledge in selection of color, type and budget on flooring to fit our familie’s lifestyle. I will be utilizing this team for all of my future projects read less
- SIMPLY FLOORSThey were super helpful in picking out the right product and color for our basement remodel. The installation went smoothly and looks great. We will definitely be going back when we need carpet for the upstairs.
- Cutting Edge Flooring Services LLCExcellent work! The team was professional and very efficient and did a wonderful job. Great communication and did exactly what they said they would do! Highly recommend!
- Bockrath Flooring & RugsThis is an excellent company to do business with. Starting with Lisa our in store sales person, she was very knowledgeable and helped us pick the right flooring for us. She also followed up every step of the way. Chuck our installer was top notch, professional, courteous and a personal touch that we appreciated. We picked Bockrath for their reviews and we are happy to add ours to the many positive ones we read. This is a wonderful company to do business with from start to finish. Tony and Katie Springboro Ohi read less
- Floor Coverings International - CincinnatiShowed up on time each day. Color matching of stain and polyurethane was as close to perfect as can be. Very pleased.
- SEAM Carpet & Vinyl Installation, LLCThey were wonderful! They did exactly what they said, price never changed and they were super flexible with my schedule. They were wonderful! I would highly recommend them to anyone. Very nice and honest hard working crew!
- Coldstream Interiors & RestorationThis company is the best. They replaced our roof in 2019 and we hired them again to build us a new deck. Honest, very dependable, hard workers, professional, outstanding service and clean up. Would I hire them again? In a heart beat!!!!
- Ed's Professional Carpet InstallationEd is prompt and hard-working and does excellent work. He is very responsive in scheduling. I will definitely work with Ed for flooring needs.
- Coldstream Interiors & RestorationFrom the initial meeting with them everything was exactly the way they told us from demo, cabinets, countertops to painting. We were always made aware well before anything was done, when they would arrive and what they would be doing that day. Their communication was excellent! Once the project was completed the final quoting price was exactly what we paid. We feel we got way more then what we paid for read less
Carpet Installers in Fort Thomas
- Business Description:Cutting Edge Flooring Services, LLC, focus on quality flooring projects over quantity. We are a family owned business and use our years of experience to complete your job with perfection. Customer service is the most important aspect of a business and your satisfaction is guaranteed! Please call us today for a free in-home or on-site estimate. Expect more read lessRecent Review:Excellent work! The team was professional and very efficient and did a wonderful job. Great communication and did exactly what they said they would do! Highly recommend!Joe W.
- Business Description:Carpets Direct was established in 1992. After being in Latonia KY for two years, we moved into our present location in Walton, KY. Through the years we have expanded our business not only to your flooring needs, but to counter-tops too. Our friendly staff will give you the personal attention you need with the quality installation that you expect. The owner Dan Meyer will personally come to your home to discuss all of your needs read lessRecent Review:It was very good. They were punctual, courteous and they did the job complete.Carole W.
- Business Description:Grain Design Flooring is here to solve your flooring needs, we install/repair carpet, vinyl, and laminate. We are owner-operated, and our staff is committed to giving our clients the best possible experience.Recent Review:Excellent. Alex and his helpers did a great job installing our hardwood floor and doing custom details we requested.dan b.
- Business Description:Due to manufactures warranty, we only install flooring bought from us. We are an Exclusive Shop at Home business owned by the Keairns Family.You deal with the owners who come to your home with flooring samples. You get that special treatment like our family and friends who've needed flooring over the last 40 years. We understand the need to talk to someone you are comfortable with and can ask as many questions or concerns you may have before making a decision. Then get the job done right the .. read lessRecent Review:Great, Gregg and his son Brandon were very helpful. They were able to get a really nice carpet with thick pad installed for me with a very quick turn around. I would use them again!Eugene C.
- Business Description:Family own over 10 Years experience providing excellence. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today read lessRecent Review:It was a good service they were available, good in price and they are quick.Elizabeth G.
- Business Description:We are family owned business. Give Dadstasks Painting and Remodeling a call to tackle those jobs you don't want to bother with or just don't have time to do. Let our family meet yours. We look forward to working with you read lessRecent Review:We've had Dadstasks do a number of projects for us over the past 6 years and they have always been very reliable, friendly, and efficient with the work done well at a reasonable price. We asked them if they could come over quickly to replace a few bathroom tiles that had come off. Not only did they do so quickly, and did nice work with the sealant and wall & trim paint touch-ups too, but they did the work for free. Such a pleasant surprise, which is indicative of the caring they have for their customers read lessKathleen F.
- Business Description:Frisby Construction, LLC is a locally owned and operated General Contracting Company headquartered in Milford, OH. We have a thorough understanding of all phases of residential and commercial projects, and are considered experts in the industry. There is NO JOB our company would ever consider too small, or too large. From basic service calls, to custom built homes, we are equipped with the know-how, and necessary equipment, to complete any job. Our company PRIDES OURSELVES on having 24/7 emer.. read lessRecent Review:The roof repair was easy to schedule, the team that did the work was prompt and professional, and I would use them again if needed.Stephen B.
- Business Description:With Over 20 years of experience, Coldstream Interiors & Restoration can handle all of your home's renovation needs. From kitchens and baths to flooring and basements, our team of professionals will guide you through the design and construction process. We love helping clients create spaces that bring their home to life! read lessRecent Review:Coldstream did a beautiful job remodeling my 80+ year old garage. My garage was in need of a new custom size door and framing to hang the door, as well as, framing around the door. Marty suggested installing flooring over the new joist to create additional storage. Because of Covid, the estimated wait for the new door was 6 weeks. It took much longer then 6 weeks to manufacture, but Marty called me several times during the delay to update me on the progress. I really did appreciate how informed he kept me. Marty and his crew did a great job, and I could not be happier with the project read lessGloria R.
- Business Description:We specialize in finished basements. We don't use handymen. Our carpenters are salaried employees and all workers are licensed, insured and we are an accredited member of the BBB with an A+ rating.Recent Review:Hired The Finished Basement (FB) company for a basement remodel in November 2020. My neighbor had used them and found there work acceptable. My opinion is different. If you are looking for a contractor to just finish your basement and do not care about quality or how it is done, then this company will do that for you. If you are concerned about getting what you want and making sure it is done right, then keep on reading. Things you need to know before hiring this company: 1. Contracts are vague and do not provide details for work. I had my three pages of requirements added as an addendum to the contract. 2. Told that all people working for FB were employees. They used contractors. 3. Their project manager only schedules work crews and handles county inspections. Does not review contractors work and make sure requirements followed. Makes excuses every time here is an issue. You must force them to fix issues by withholding payment. 4. You must make sure contractors are doing the work correctly and to your expected quality level. 5. FB does not review contractor’s work. Only care that it can pass inspection. 6. County inspectors doing permit reviews virtually (not on site) miss issues because they only see what the project manager shows them on his phone. He will skip over known issues to get the inspection passed because they do not care about quality. 7. Project manager does not read work contracts signed by owner. 8. FB may use cheaper products that what they tell you they use (i.e., Spray Foam) 9. FB does not honor their warranty and will not fix issues after final payment. 10. Owner gets a discount at Lowes so wants you to pick finishes he can buy there. 11. I purchased the cabinets, LED lighting and flooring from where I wanted and had delivered to job site. I also did all the painting. 12. I have had an electrical issue with some of the new breakers tripping after a power outage. Been trying to get FB to fix the issue for 4 months. Cannot get them to come fix the problem. Issues with contractor’s work: 1. I had to explain design plan to contractors when they arrived on site. 2. Contractors never asked you to review work, they just leave when done. 3. Framers did not allow for extra thick drywall (for soundproofing) when framing soffits causing cabinets to not fit correctly. Cabinets had to be modified to fit in space and doors open into walls since 1” spacing between wall and cabinets had to be eliminated. 4. Framers did not properly secure many wall 2x4s. 5. Framers incorrectly installed floor joist bridge blocking and left some out. 6. Framers incorrectly installed return vent duct work. 7. Framers incorrectly framed out soffit so cabinet would not fit under it. 8. Framers installed framing touching hot water line so rubbed and squeaked when hot water used. 9. Electrician forgot to wire for a row of can lights in the ceiling. 10. Electrician did not allow for double thick drywall for ceiling light boxes. (set to deep) 11. Plumber wanted to install sink drain venting that was not up to code. 12. Plumber moved a waste line and put it right next to a hot water line causing them to rub together and squeak when hit water used. 13. Plumber did not install nail plates on 2x4 with pipes through them. 14. Spray insulation installer sprayed code at a thickness from ½ inch to 4 inches in depth when code requires 2 inches of foam for insulation. Did not spray behind 2x4s in corners and missed other spots. Manager tried to fill areas with fire block foam. 15. Manager had contractor use ¼ of manufacturer recommenced amount of sound insulation glue between drywall sheets. Good things: 1. Framers’ laser leveled and squared all walls to near perfect. 2. Framers listened and worked well with me as design requirements were explained. We discussed how they were going to build something before they did it to try and make sure it was what I wanted. 3. Nothing good about the plumber. 4. Drywall crew did a really nice job with only a few fixes need before painting. 5. Finishing crew (framers) did a nice job fitting cabinets into shortened space. 6. Finishing crew did nice job on baseboards and laminate flooring. I caught most of the issues because I reviewed all the contractor’s work. I know how framing, electrical, drywall and finishes should be done so I knew when the project manager was trying to give me an excuse to not fix the issues. Here is one example of a major issue I had to fight to get fixed. FB uses spray foam insulation between the basement wall and framing. Functions as vapor barrier and insultation. Code in my area requires 2 inches of spray foam. The project manager got the building inspector to pass the permit on a virtual inspection. Something did not look right with the foam being very wavy instead of smooth. Some places it filled out past the wall studs. I started measuring the depth of foam and found it ranged from ½ inch to 4 inches in different places. I discussed this issue with the project manager since I’m paying for 2” of foam, He discussed this with the owner and said they purchased the correct amount of spray foam to insulate the space and would not do anything about it. (Tanks of spray foam are about $500+ so they do not want to buy more.) I talked to the owner and told him that I would contact the building inspector who approved the permit and ask if it this variance in levels was acceptable. If he said yes, then I would not press the issue. The owner was at my house the next day to review the issue. He made the same excuse that they had purchased the correct amount to insulate the space to code. I said that it is not my problem if they can not install it correctly. Code requires 2” of foam. They fixed the issue the next day. Overall I’m happy with the basement now that it is done, but I had to do A LOT of work to make sure I got what I wanted. Cost without cabinets, countertop, flooring, lighting, and painting: $24,97 read lessJeff R.
- Business Description:At Affordable Lawn Care Services, we pride ourselves on the quality of our work on every job. We specialize in residential lawn maintenance. Locally owned and operated, we are known in the Cincinnati area for our prompt service and attention to detail. Be sure to give us a call today read lessRecent Review:We used Chris Pope and his crew to do a yard clean up as a Chistmas gift for our family in Cincinnati. He came in and trimmed, pruned, weeded, raked, spread bark and hauled away debris. Our son-in-law said it was the best Christmas gift ever! The yard was transformed. Chris was thorough, effecient, and reasonably priced. We are very pleased with Chris Pope's service and would certainly use him again. read lessbill h.
Deals in Fort Thomas for Carpet Installation
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet installer articles
When paying carpet installers to come into your home and do a job, it may be confusing whether or not to tip on top of your agreed-upon fee. This guide breaks down when you should (and shouldn’t) tip.
After daydreaming of new carpets for months, it's finally time to welcome the installation team to get the job done. Follow these tips and tricks to prepare your home, household items, and even your family for the big installation day.
Find carpet installers in
- Fort Wright
- Park Hills
- Cold Spring
- Highland Heights
- Lakeside Park
- Villa Hills
- Crescent Springs
- Crestview Hills
- Saint Bernard
- Fort Mitchell
- Silver Grove
carpet installers in Fort Thomas
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 A Cure Flooring & Remodeling, LLCP.O. Box 621020
- 4 A Cure Flooring & Remodeling, LLC
- A Step Above Flooring & Installation Inc9634 Inter Ocean Dr
- A W ANDREWS CUSTOM CARPET SERVICE10601 CHESTER RD
- A-Tri State Flooring1605 W Galbraith Rd
- AAA EMERGENCY SERVICES, INC.7752 Bridgetown Rd
- ACTION CARPET BINDING & REPAIR516 W Sharon Rd
- Affordable Lawncare and Home Services7237 Maryland Ave
- ALL ABOUT FLOORS330 WEAVER RD Ste 100
- Amelia Floor Store151 East Main Street
- America's Floor Source11677B Chesterdale Rd
- American Floor Coverings10 E LAKESIDE AVE
Fort Mitchell, Kentucky
- Ante Carpet Installation Inc8308 Haskell Dr
- AOI 62 E Crescentville Rd
- Apke Carpet Care3104 Spring Grove Ave
- Assured Construction203 Wright Ave
- A Step Above Flooring & Installation Inc
- Baker Home Improvement & Landscaping
- Ballard's Quality Floor Covering9960.capstan drive
- Banner Roofing & Remodeling1968 KENTUCKY AVE
- Biehl Brothers Contracting5647 Cheviot Rd
- Big Bob's Flooring Outlet Colerain6960 Colerain Avenue
- Big Bob's Flooring Outlet Ridge3467 Highland Avenue
- BLUE SKY HOME & BUSINESS SERVICES3991 Hamilton Middletown Rd Ste B
- Bob A Haines Carpet Repair742 McClelland Rd
- Bowlings Carpet35 Nunner Rd
- Bray's Carpet Company1466 Larann Ln
- BTS Contracting Inc1250 W. Ohio Pike #147
- Buddy's Flooring America Beavercreek2476 Commons Boulevard
- Buddy's Flooring America Florence7112 Turfway Road
- Buddy's Flooring America Northgate9870 Colerain Ave
- Buddy's Flooring America Ridge Road5373 Ridge Road
- Buddy's Flooring America South Dayton8160 Springboro Pike
- Buddy's Flooring America West Chester7721 Cox Ln
West Chester, Ohio
- Bush Flooring Center1940 DANA AVE suite 1
- Baker Home Improvement & Landscaping
- C R Design Flooring LLC115 S Morton Ave
- Carpet Discounter6140 Pleasant Ave
- Carpet Depot10606 Loveland-Madeira Rd
- CARPET OUTLET9641 TRI COUNTY RD
- CARPETILE9030 Cincinnati Columbus Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Carpetland Carpet One Floor & Home of Erlanger3130 Dixie Highway
- CarpetLand Carpet One Milford920 Lila Ave
- Carpetland Carpet One Tri-County10101 Springfield Pike
- Carpets Direct LLC194 North Main Street
- Cawood Flooring Systems LLC10852 Millington Ct
- Christian Carpet Cleaning Inc974 Ohio 28 Ste D
- CINCINNATI FLOOR REPAIR6796 WARDER DR .
- Cincy Carpets and Flooring10270 Spartan Drive Suite M
- Clarke Contractors Inc4475 Muhlhauser Rd
- Classy Craftsmen1445 Colonial Dr
- Coldstream Interiors & Restoration1308 US-50
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Cutting Edge Flooring Services773 US Route 50
- Cutting Edge Flooring Services LLC3959 FULTON GROVE RD
- C R Design Flooring LLC
- D&D Flooring & Design LLC.4812 Interstate Dr.
West Chester, Ohio
- Dadstasks Painting and Remodeling LLC3299 Sharpsville Road
- Decorating Den Erika Lee683 A Merdiana Circle
Cold Ring, Kentucky
- Decorating Den Interiors7817 Meyers Rd
- DEGEORGE CEILINGS3675 SYMMES RD
- Direct Flooring Center1150 Marian Dr.
- DON HENIZE CARPETCRAFT4579 Port Union Rd.
West Chester, Ohio
- Doug Bell, Mobile Showroom ConsultantPO Box 30145
- Dry Effect1045 Hopkins Street
- D&D Flooring & Design LLC.
- Earl Franks Sons & Daughters Flooring428 Madison Ave
- Ed's Professional Carpet Installation2242 Graebe St
- Even Flow Remodeling and Repair10210 Highmeadow Lane
- Excel Carpet Services6081 State Rte 128
- Express Rugs Cleaning11686 Symmes Valley Dr
- Earl Franks Sons & Daughters Flooring
- Fazel Rug Gallery2716 Erie Ave. Suite 1A
- Flooring Center KY, LLC10122 Toebben Dr
- Flooring Showroom of Home Furniture20 E Center St
- Floors By Valvano4807 Delhi Ave
- FRANCISCO FLOORING3391 GLENMORE AVE
- FRED'S CONSTRUCTION CO5570 MONTGOMERY RD
- Frisby Construction1375 State Route 131 Ste D1
- Fritts Painting & Carpentry Inc4114 Montgomery Rd Ste B
- Fry Holdings4780 Fields Ertel
West Chester, Ohio
- Fazel Rug Gallery
- Gillum's Home Improvement9325 Evergreen Dr
- GORDON'S CLASSIC CARPET CLEANING SERVICE940 MOHAWK TRL
- Grain Design Flooring1422 Chesapeake St
- Greater Dayton Construction Group4197 Research Blvd
- GREY STREET COMPANY5323 DELHI AVE
- Gillum's Home Improvement
- HADLEY'S WAREHOUSE CARPET SALES4401 DIXIE HWY # B
- Hall's Lawn Care1426 Greenbush West Rd
- Heriz Oriental Rugs9361 MONTGOMERY RD
- Hoelle Construction & MaintenancePO Box 762
- HOFFMAN & ALBERS INTERIORS9405 KENWOOD RD
- Home Based Carpet & Flooring LLCP.O. Box 498869
- HOME DEPOT415 CROSSROADS BLVD
- HOME DEPOT3461 JOSEPH RD
- Home Worx, LLC546 Scenic Drive
Park Hills, Kentucky
- Hometown Flooring Inc1517 State Rte 28 Ste O
- Huff Floor Covering Inc1878 Petersburg Rd
- Hughes Quality Expressions1991 Linwood Ave
- HADLEY'S WAREHOUSE CARPET SALES
- Ideal Flooring7386 Liberty One Dr
Liberty Township, Ohio
- Ideal Flooring
- J Michael Companies4930 Provident Dr
- J P Flooring Design Center9097 Union Centre Blvd
West Chester, Ohio
- J&S Contractors Llc
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Jenmark Carpet Restoration & Repairs242 Locust Lane
- Jerry Hof & Co. Inc1925 Sherman Avenue
- JLG Floors and More419 Wards Corner Rd
- Jon Pack floor covering llc.131 S Light St
- J Michael Companies