Shine Above Window Cleaning

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2015

We have been doing window cleaning for 17 years. Shine Above also accepts credit cards for payments. We do offer end of the season deals for interio&exterior and just exterior. Free estimates....

NKY Gutter Cleaner

NKY Gutter Cleaner

We are a family owned and operated business based out of the Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati area. We turned the business into an LLC and full time job when COVID-19 hit in March of 2020. We offer Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Soft Washing, Window Cleaning and more.

03/10/2020

It was great..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning

09/07/2017

He was the best, friendly, did the work quickly, even took out the plastic insert and cleaned it plus cleaned out all the dirt and grim in the tracks. Excellent work and I have set up to have him come back every 6 months to clean them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
all windows cleaned inside and out

06/10/2016

I have a lot of windows and some of them are up pretty high. Shine Above cleans them all! High and low! I love the streak free, spot free windows. I've never been able to clean windows like that myself. Professional, quality service. I look forward to each appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is the best window cleaning business I have ever used. My windows look fantastic!

CATEGORY window cleaning

Thank so much for the nice review.

06/06/2016

I had Shine Above Window Cleaning clean some of my exterior windows that I couldn't get to myself. He also agreed to clean my shutters. Nick is just a great guy to work with. He is very professional but down to earth also. He did a great job on both windows and shutters. I couldn't ask for a better experience. I would highly recommend Shine Above Window Cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned some exterior windows and shutters

CATEGORY window cleaning

I appreciate The nice review.

Shine Above window cleaning also does gutter cleaning. We also do screen cleaning and when we do the interior cleaning we clean the window tracks. By opening the window and cleaning the window tracks of collected grime.