Painting your kitchen cabinets may take a little elbow grease, but it will give your kitchen a makeover without a lot of money. Here’s how to do it.
Get matched with top interior painters in Florence, KY
There are 111 highly-rated local interior painters.
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Florence
- Pierson Professional PaintingVery good quality of painting efforts particular for ceilings, walls, exterior siding and trim. Very thorough on finding damaged siding and expert carpentry to replace.
- Pierson Professional PaintingEXCELLENT, these guys did a extremely wonderful job. Very clean, knew what they were doing. I couldn't be more pleased and I would HIGHLY recommend them. Job actually came out better than I expected. Good Job Guys, Keep up the good work.
- Trues PaintingThey did a great job on my daughters house. Kris goes above and beyond to make your paint job look great!
- Day 1 Cleaning ServiceVery very well. They filled holes and cracks. Hand painted many areas and took of any problems in the areas being painted.
- AMERICAN RENOVATION MASTERSTim and his team are fantastic! This is the third time we have hired Tim to do work and this time he knocked it out of the park. Our bathroom was stuck in 1993. It is now modern and amazing. Do not hesitate to use this contractor and if he has a long wait, it’s totally worth it. We came in around budget and Tim was great at suggesting helpful modifications
- Remark ConstructionEverything from quote to finished basement went very well thanks to our on-site project manager Nate and the owner Chris. Once the project started Nate was very communicative about the basement layout and as the work progressed we talked each day to make sure everything was coming together well. Nate and his team were very skilled and accommodated many customizations in our Entertainment room and gym. I would highly recommend Remark Construction for any type of remodel. Our basement build out was larger than normal and the team was very organized and handled all challenges to create a wonderful space for our family to enjoy for years
- CNH PaintingIt went great!! I was really expecting high quality results when I got too searching online and I found CNH Painting they did a great job on my bedroom , hiring again !!
- MEYER BROTHERS & SONS INCThis project is the second time we hired Meyer Brothers & Sons so, yes, we would hire them again. They are good people to work with from concept to reality. The Meyer Brothers & Sons employees show up when they say they will, get their work done, and clean up at the end of each day. We had a daily schedule before the project began so we knew what to expect each day. Their response to email messages and phone calls is great - within a day and most times the same day. The finished project looks professional and magazine-worthy. Everyone we worked with is friendly and shares his/her knowledge to questions in their expertise. They sub-contracted/outsourced electrical, tile, and plumbing work to professionals who were easy to work with too. We had a small project, not related to this work, that the company couldn't take on with this project, so one of the Meyer sons gave us a recommendation for a company they've used who might be able to help us
- Murrays MansionEverything went very well, I was very pleased with the work and the professionalism. I Would definitely hire again
- Harrison Terrace MaintenanceThey were wonderful. I was so pleased with the results. They were very professional, they worked from the time they got here up to the minute they left. They stayed focused on the job until it was complete. If I could rate them higher than a 5 I would. I can't praise them or their work enough. I highly recommend them
Interior Painters in Florence
- Business Description:COVID 19 update: Interior estimates along with cleaning and painting are still being done by our company. Please don’t be afraid to reach out and give us a call or message. Cleaning surfaces and using masks are mandatory for the company representatives . Thank you.. By starting out in apartments and condominiums Ihave built my quality to a high end polish. Having a BFA in art gives me a insight to color and texture. I do color consulting and advise ideas, also doing faux finish. Give me you..Recent Review:Denny painting did a wonderful job. They were very professional. If I have another painting project at the home. I will not hesitate to call Denny’s R painting . The workmanship was A one .Timothy W.
- Business Description:Hi there! We are a local Interior/Exterior painting company out of Independence, KY. We have a combined 45 years of professional painting experience. We take pride in every job and Guarantee customer satisfaction. We are very clean, and we have professional employees that love their job. Give us a call 513-525-9018, you won't regret itRecent Review:They showed up on time. They did a professional job. I have no issues at all.Crystal E.
- Business Description:We can take care of all of your painting needs.Recent Review:Mike and his crew did a great job. My house looks brand new and I couldn't be happier with the work they did. I have two dogs and a toddler, and they worked around our craziness while still doing a perfect job on everything. Would definitely recommend them to everyoneDestanie S.
- Business Description:Custom Colors Painting has over 20 years in business and we specialize in Interior & Exterior residential painting. We also do Drywall Repair, Refinish work along with Deck, Fence, Log Cabin, and Cedar Siding Staining, also we do Pressure Washing and Sealing . Custom Colors Painting emphasizes all prep work so that your paint job will last. We take pride in the work we do as well as customer service.Custom Colors has also been a multi year Super Service Award winning companyRecent Review:When he came for an estimate, Dave Anders of Custom Colors left us with high expectations; his crew exceeded them at every turn. The Highlights 1. Professionalism: Detail-oriented and professional, but not uptight. 2. Dust control: very good 3. Clean-up: every day 4. Noise level: Quiet. Probably the quietest contractors we’ve ever had in our home. 5. Ease of working with: Easy to work with and have in our home 6. Punctuality: showed up on time, all day, every day until the job was complete. 7. They work until the job is complete NOT to a deadline- meaning, if your job takes longer than estimated, it’s because they are being thorough. But they honor the flat rate quoted up front. They don’t cut corners or rush the job to get to the next one- quality is paramount. 8. Cost: Competitive pricing for a top quality job. 9. Value: excellent The Backstory Walking into our new home after closing, we discovered that the sellers painted AROUND the furniture and artwork… in a mismatched shade of the drabbest tan color to boot. Moments later, when we had yet to recover from seeing the furniture and art outlines on the walls, we saw that the drywall job was apparently done at night with the lights off… We knew we needed expert help, as we found ourselves living in the middle of the worst drywall and paint job one could imagine. We began the search. One highly-rated and recommended painter finished his walk-through and advised us to get a drywall contractor in first to do the extensive repairs and then call him in for an estimate for the paint job. Still others left me unconvinced that they could make our drywall nightmares disappear. Enter Dave Anders of Custom Colors. From the first minutes of Dave’s walk-through, I could tell that he is the real deal: competent and professional. He was unfazed by the shape our drywall was in. He discussed his emphasis on prep work as the foundation for a great paint job. He left us with high expectations- and his crew exceeded them at every turn. We were focused on repairs of the obvious cracks and drywall issues. Dave’s crew spent a full week repairing every flaw on our walls. The big stuff- absolutely. But they also inspected the walls, ceilings, crown molding, and trim carefully for more minor damages, and repaired them all. They checked their own work thoroughly, re-doing any areas which didn’t meet their high standards. The net result is that our house underwent a remarkable transformation, like something out of a magazine. Dave and his crew took our drab, dingy, damaged home and made it beautiful. We are already in the process of scheduling them to paint the exterior of our home, and then our finished lower level. The Details Areas painted: Entire main floor of house, approximately 2200 square feet. * Entry way * Sitting room * Living room * Kitchen * Dining area * Laundry/Mudroom * Hallway * Powder Room * Master Suite * Stairwell to second floor * Open stairwell to lower level * Walls, ceilings, doors, baseboards, door trim, french door, fireplace mantel, and built-in bench with shoe cubbies in mudroom. Prep work: The prep work took a full week. The crew found flaws (cracks, holes, damage) we didn’t even know existed. Their mudding technique is superb, and they take great care with dust control. The paint job Due to chemical sensitivities, we needed to specify a particular low-VOC paint (Sherwin-Williams Emerald). Dave and his crew were exceptionally careful with things I hadn’t even thought of, like primer, ultimately using the flat version of our paint as primer with the exception of two small areas of stain that they could not hide without primer. For that area, they used a no-odor, low VOC stain-killing primer, and only after opening windows, and plastic-ing off the doorways. They then painted over it as soon as it was ready, and I suffered no ill effects from that, or any other part of the paint job, due to their careful efforts. The paint job itself is beautiful, and flawless. We have some areas that are a more difficult to paint: they handled them with ease. Their woodwork painting is exceptional: our mantel and french door are beautiful. Our other doors were so ugly we had originally said no to painting them as we thought they were hopeless, and planned to replace them. When we saw how beautifully they painted our walls, we asked Dave about the doors. He assured us they could paint them- so we had them paint the doors as well. The paint job is beautiful- the doors look brand new, and so much nicer than before, with none of the sagging or running of paint we have seen on painted doors before. They are very careful with examining their own work to find the touch-up areas. We have found nothing needing touch-up or re-do since they left- a first for us. We are not easy to impress with paint jobs: we have had painters over the years who have ranged from ok to reasonably good, but non who were impressive. My husband had worked his way through college painting, so he has skills, and knows the difference between a good paint job and an excellent one. We’d all but given up on ever finding truly excellent painters- until Dave and his crew at Custom Colors transformed our home. We cannot praise them highly enough, and we are looking forward to our exterior paint job with them. A note on color selection: Previously, I have not been good at picking interior colors that complement the fixed elements in the rooms, and that flow together from room to room. It wasn’t until we sold our last house, that I began to understand this concept, when realtors told me that our bedroom colors clashed from the viewpoint of the hallway, and we’d need to repaint all the bedrooms before we could list our house. For this paint job, I took some time to read some blogs as well as interior design magazines. I looked at hundreds of paint sample chips. I learned that to have a truly beautiful home, one that looks like it stepped out of the pages of House Beautiful, the wall colors must complement the fixed elements in the rooms (floors, cabinets, etc) as well as the furnishings. Choose the colors that complement those elements, and the rooms will look beautiful. Another crucial element is ceilings, doors, and trim. The stark white ceilings in so many homes do not complement wall colors well. While often overlooked by the average homeowner, one look at real estate listings online will demonstrate how prominent ceilings appear in room photos. Ceilings with stark white “ceiling white” paint stick out like a sore thumb. Comparing these photos to ones in interior design magazines, you’ll see that many designers love and frequently use a white by Benjamin Moore called White Dove (Decor White). A similar, slightly warmer white by Sherwin Williams is Alabaster. We chose SW Alabaster for our ceilings, trimwork, built-ins, and doors. This white complemented both warm and cool tone colors and looks more elegant and refined. The stark “ceiling white” that had been on our ceilings, trim, and doors clashed with our warm-toned floors and also clashed with the warmer-toned colors we chose. While not clashing with the cooler toned colors, the stark white did not complement or enhance those colors in any fashion. The ceilings and trim made all the difference. The colors we chose (all Farrow-Ball colors color matched by Sherwin-Williams) all looked beautiful - but looked even better when the ceilings and trim were painted. This was the element that truly makes our rooms look like something out of an interior design magazine. For our walls, all of the colors we chose were Farrow-Ball colors, color-matched by Sherwin-Williams. All but one color (Sudbury Gold) were spot on, but we liked Sherwin-Williams version of the color, and decided to move forward with it. I had quart samples from Sherwin Williams for the color matches and painted poster boards (2x4) to use as swatches to compare with furniture, floors, cabinets, in different lights throughout the day and on sunny versus cloudy days. This is an important step in choosing color. We did not choose our white from Farrow-Ball as whites are the hardest to color match exactly, and you can get some unwanted undertones popping out (green, mint, yellow, purple, pink….) so we chose our white from Sherwin Williams. SW Alabaster is a warm, almost off-white that “reads” white against both warm and cool-toned colors. It has very SLIGHT yellow undertones, so against a bright white it will look creamy (not yellow), but against colors, warm and cool, it looks white. For color-flow throughout the home, it is hard to beat Farrow-Ball colors. Their palette is limited - 132 colors (including whites) in their standard collection along with 8 new colors in their California collection. Additionally, most of their colors are muted with the addition of grey or brown- this is the key that makes all the colors coordinate and flow throughout the home. We chose a range of warm and cool colors, and they all go well together. To help make sure of this, the poster board swatches were laid out together with the colors from adjacent rooms next to each other. This allowed us to see the color flow. My husband was a die-hard neutral paint colors lover before this paint project. So much so that we have always had neutral colors in the main areas of our homes for over 20 years. Now, we’ll never go back to neutrals. The difference with colors that complement the furniture and fixed elements is transformational, and well worth the work of choosing the colorsJoyce B.
- Business Description:"Thumbing through custom green visions with grace and grit." Sweet T's Thumb LLC is an acute Garden/Landscape and Interior Painting service. Whether you are in need of assistance in tackling an infiltrated garden bed or a meticulous Painter for the interior/exterior of your home ; you've come to the right thumb! Sweet T's Thumb is all about sustainable quality in conjunction with clientele satisfaction Sweet T's Thumb specializes in the following: Interior painting Leaf/debris removal Fa..Recent Review:Very satisfied customer! They were able to start the project repair sooner than later. Excellent quality and great company to work with. Would highly recommend them without hesitation for future painting projects. Thanks againTroy S.
- Business Description:Pierson Professional Painting LLC was started over 6 yrs ago and we take pride in our workmanship and the overall experience our customers have with us from start to finish. It is my belief that anyone should be able to hire a painting contractor and have a great experience. We work hard to satisfy the needs of our customers, and that starts from the estimate process and goes all the way through to completion of a project. We feel confident you will have a good experience, and more importantl..Recent Review:Very good quality of painting efforts particular for ceilings, walls, exterior siding and trim. Very thorough on finding damaged siding and expert carpentry to replace.Thomas A.
- Business Description:Specializing in painting! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:The service was great. They were kind, clean, and honest.Amber H.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:They were great. They did a good job and they had a reasonable price. They were fast.Terri J.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company with over 15 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of home improvement services that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in handyman work, carpentry, painting, flooring, drywall, maid service and a variety of related services and repair projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forwa..Recent Review:The workers performed the job in an expedient manner, however I was a bit surprised that while the painters removed old chipped paint, they did not fill in and smooth the surface. I was told that that would have cost extra. I would have liked to have been given the option to have that done. Now I have to do it myself. Also painters should always cover the landscaping. Other than this the job was satisfactory.dawn b.
- Business Description:We have over 28 years experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:They did additional work caulking and painting extra areas for the quoted price. Doors and walls look nice.Cindy g.
Deals in Florence for Interior Painters
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
Learn how to paint a brick fireplace by prepping, cleaning, priming, and painting over the surface. Follow these simple steps to give your fireplace a makeover.
There are several ways to add fun texture to a wall, from premixed textured paint to the many application methods you can use with joint compound. From stripes to splatters, here are popular ways to add some eye-catching texture to your walls.
Find interior painters in
- Crestview Hills
- Lakeside Park
- Villa Hills
- Crescent Springs
- Fort Mitchell
- Park Hills
- Fort Wright
- Taylor Mill
- Ryland Heights
- Fort Thomas
interior painters in Florence
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & D Painting and Home Improvements3161 Place St
- A AFFORDABLE APPLIANCE REPAIR2608 Barthas Pl
- A Brighter Look Painting LLC6620 Ashley Ct
- A FINE LINE PAINTING CO1534 SUTTON AVE
- A Nail In Time Construction & Remodeling
- A New Look4615 North Ridge Dr.
- A Plus A Exteriors Roofing Inc8212 Nash Rd
- A Plus Lawn-Scapes,inc5563 hoffman rd
- A&D Quality Remodeling Company308 Maple Avenue
- A+ Painting118 Howman Ave
- A-1 Super Cleanpo box 358
- A-PLUS CONCRETE & EXCAVATION3875 CLIFTON AVE
- AAA EMERGENCY SERVICES, INC.7752 Bridgetown Rd
- Abdon Services933 Pribble Circle
- Above & Beyond Roofing Masters LLC1170 Kahn Ave
- Absolute Glass LLC607 Spring St. D
- ACE PAINTING2818 LAFEUILLE AVE
- Aced5922 Country View Dr
- Acme Lock & Hardware925 Main St
- Adkins McGee Custom Painting919 RoseTree Ln
- ADRC Services3965 Poole rd
- Advanced Concepts Inc10311 Slough Rd
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Advanced Restoration & Waterproofing2981 State Rd 45
- Advanta Construction Group9261 Fidelis Dr
- AED Construction3 Maplecrest St.
- AEP Construction Company, LLC2818 Cyclorama Dr
- Affiliated Contracting Consultants, Inc8900 Eagleview Dr #12
West Chester, Ohio
- AFFORDABLE HANDYMAN6457 SUGAR TREE DR
- Affordable Lawncare and Home Services7237 Maryland Ave
- Affordable Maintenance Plus Painting LLC5 Faye Dr
Taylor Mill, Kentucky
- Affordable Painting186 Ridgewood Dr
- Affordable Quality Home Renovation L.L.C.411 Valley Dr
- Agricola Redesign3 VILLAGE SQ
- Aim Construction Incpo box 118
Silver Grove, Kentucky
- Aim Construction LLC230 Northland Blvd Sutie 320
- All American Painting & Pressure Cleaning LLC9907 Man O War Cir
- All Around Joe LLC5946 Woodspoint Dr
- All Set Construction8553 Island Pines Dr
- All Trades Handyman Construction & Remodeling5206 Crystal View Ct
- Alliance Roofing and Contracting137 Garnet Dr
- Allstate Exteriors LLC106 S Main St
- Alvarados handyman services 312 W 35th St
- Amelia Floor Store151 East Main Street
- AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION9900 Sullivan Rd
- American Construction And Remodeling Specialist1658 Mosley Dr.
- American Dream Contractors Ohio4618 Laurel View Dr
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- American Visionary560 S State St.
- Americaspaints1557 Jefferson ave.
- Anderhill9378 Mount Tabor Court
- Andy Bixby Home Improvement & Design, Inc.6406 Edwardsville Rd
- Any Day but Tuesday952 Palomar Dr.
- Apex Landscaping842 Fawnhill Dr.
- Apke Carpet Care3104 Spring Grove Ave
- APlus Custom Services
- APPLY RITE4419 Linden Ave
- Around the Clock Painting146 Market St
- Around the House Carpentry3 Woodmoss Dr 2B
- Around The Way Painting1419 Kingsley Avenue
- Artisan Tile & Remodeling3918 Pattison St
- ARTISTIC IMPRESSIONS402 E Main St
- Ask & I painting
- Assured Construction203 Wright Ave
- Athens Painting301 South High Street
Rising Sun, Indiana
- Aultz Premier Painting5796 Newtonsville Hutchinson Rd.
- AW Painting & Coating5756 Hazel Dr
- A & D Painting and Home Improvements
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC6364 W Fork Rd
- B & E Decorating Ctr3712 Winston Ave
- B A S CONSTRUCTION LLC5581 GARRETT DR
- B REMBRANDT BROTHERS2801 KEYSTONE DR
- B&B Painting, LLC.3043 Limaburg Rd
- B&M Construction2829 Queen City Ave 8
- Backyard Assembly Company 404 Park Dr Unit B
- Barker Roofing33 Donald Dr. 1
- Bates Custom Stone & Home Services1760 Hunters Trace
- BATTAGLIA CONSTRUCTION4731 RABBIT HASH RD
- Bauer Remodeling315 Meadowcreek Lane 201
- Baxter Custom Builders8252 E MAin St
- BAYNUM PAINTING INC942 Saratoga St
- BEAGLE PAINTING1 E BOESCH DR
- Beatrice Home Improvement Llc5589 Autumn Wynd Ln
- Benchmark Roofing668 Radio Dr
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Best Result Painting & Power Washing5030 Oberlin Blvd.
- Better Homes Restoration225 Main St. Ste E
- Biehl Brothers Contracting5647 Cheviot Rd
- BILL SCHROEDER WALLPAPERING5435 WESTVIEW PL
- BLUE SKY HOME & BUSINESS SERVICES3991 Hamilton Middletown Rd Ste B
- Bluegrass Remodeling & DesignP.O. Box 161
- Bob Rison Painting63 Moock RD.
- Bob Z Builder108 Calico ct.
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Cincinnati9940 Cincinnati Dayton Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Brierly Roofing LLCPO Box 53
- BRITE-COTE4783 SUMMERSIDE RD
- Brumley N Son's177 Raintree rd
- Brush and Ladder Painting Inc48 Rollingwood Dr .
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC