Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Evarts, KY
There are 0 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Evarts
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending
- James Merideth DrywallJim and his crews were punctual, professional, and did an outstanding job, within my budget and in a very timely manner. Will be calling them again!
- Lexington Home Improvement CoAfter a few days of rain delays a great day came along. It took the crew 10 hours to completely remove the old shingles and tar paper then completely reroof the entire house using 72 sq. of underlayment and dimensional shingles. The crew also cleaned up and pulled magnets over the area picking up stray or dropped nails. They did an excellent job!! I highly recommend Ed and his crew. Ed was also the only roofer, out of 5 others, who called back and came out to give an estimate
- Lexington Home Improvement CoExcellent Lexington Home Improvements was out of their service range, but we spoke on the phone and he was an excellent source of information about meta/ asphalt roofing. I would hired if they were in our area.
- Brays Drywall, IncDont even bother with the big companies, these guys are way better and more cost effective. Professional as h*** and their work is A+ quality. Had em clean my entire house and fix alot of the drywall and paint. Had my whole garage get drywall as well. They are the whole package. 100% would give them my buisnes
- Brays Drywall, IncEverything went smoothly from the first call to the finish of the project everyone was super helpful and informative. The estimate was super easy to schedule they're very flexible when it comes to scheduling. Roberto did an amazing job finishing and it was spotless when they left. I will definitely hire them again in the future
- Daniels & Daniels Home RemodelingI'm very happy with the work they did they was quick and easy to deal with very professional company
- Distinctive Design RemodelingSplendidly! The work was completed in much less time than originally estimated. The workers were all very competent. We would hire them again and heartily recommend DDR. Chris, the project manager, was very responsive and checked in on a daily basis to ensure our satisfaction.
- Distinctive Design RemodelingWas given a estimated schedule from the beginning and it went as planned. Most of work completed in 2 weeks and Chris notified me before each day of work. No surprises!
- ROD'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS-RODNEY BARNESThey were great! They showed up when they said they would. Rodney was very knowledgeable about what needed to be done. They completed the work in a timely fashion and the price was reasonable. They did a good job and I will be having them to do more work for me.
Drywall Contractors in Evarts
- Business Description:Drywall finishing ,texture ceilings,paint interior we will make shure the job is done right and make shure the customer is happy for a fair priceRecent Review:Excellent. Prompt They did the job very quickly, very thorough and extremely pleasant and polite to work withnaomi A.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:Hale Roofing, LLC, in Bowling Green, KY, is the area's leading roofing specialist serving Allen, Barren, Butler, Logan and Warren counties since 1978. We specialize in residential roofing and replacement, seamless gutters and more. For all your roofing needs, contact Hale Roofing, LLC in Bowling Green todayRecent Review:No response back from them - never acknowledged my request through Angie's List. This is the second time I have contacted through Angie's List with no response. I am not sure method actually works. Contracted the job elsewhereCynthia B.
- Recent Review:He is not reliable, and he wont return my phone calls. We signed a contracts, and agreed on a quoted price. He wants more money than he quoted me to do the job. He also made me pay for the materials up front. When I called him, he said he would give me my money back, or we will work something out. I have not heard or seen him sinceRodger F.
- Business Description:We give free estimates and assessments. Hank and Albert have worked together for 29 years and we take pride in our work.We try to give the customer the best quality product they can get for their budget.We also hand pick our lumber so that we can insure the best looking job.I will put our product against any out there. Thank you for your supportRecent Review:Hank had completed other work prior to this. Both times he was on time and did a satisfactory job both times. I have recommended him to my nieghbors for any work they might need. <br />ben t.
- Business Description:I'm personally hands on with my crew to assure each phase of the job is done correctly and to my satisfaction. There's no paying one company more than u should to sit in an office and make money from you.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:Miller Remodeling and Painting is a painting contractor / painter serving the Stanford, KY area since 1999. Services include Painting, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, House Painting, Commercial Painting, Cabinet Refinishing, Ceiling Painting, Drywall Repair, Deck Staining, Epoxy Coatings, Garage Floor Painting, Roof Painting, Floor Refinishing, Tile Flooring and Siding. Serving towns of Lexington, Richmond, Somerset, Nicholasville, Georgetown, Da..Recent Review:aate <br /> <br /> <br />Charlene C.
- Business Description:Isaacs Exterior Specialist- We are fully insured,free estimates, 25 years experience, travis- 859-285-9154 william- 859-621-2334 office- 502-535-5020 we do just about everything on the exterior of a house and even some on the interior. Everything commercial and residential. Our main specialty includes roofing, from shingles, to metal, to epdm, torch down, copper, and any other roofing systems. Also replacement windows, vinyl siding, hardy plank, stucco, interior and exterior painting, new ..Recent Review:They were responsible for putting on a 20x18 ft extension on our existing pole barn. The crew showed up the first day and dug the posts and set them efficiently. After that the entire project went downhill. The trusses on the existing barn were apparently not standard. They attempted to jerry rig the roof supports by CUTTING in more than 1/2 way into the 2x6 support and setting up the trusses in the cutout! They said they were going to reinforce it later. Obviously we told them this was unacceptable and they had to remove the ruined supports and order the correct trusses. It turned out they said it would take weeks for those trusses to come in so my husband ended up making some of them on his day off. The owners son is on the crew and wanted to make them out of soft pine instead of the normal standard harder wood used for supports. We had to demand the proper wood for the job. One of the supporting posts had moved after it was set. They put the barn up around it anyway. It was so bowed a gutter could not be put on properly and drain. We had to ask that they fix it. They did fix it but again my husband did most of the work. The actual placing of the metal is sloppy. They consistently misses screwing the supports when putting the metal roof on. You can see multiple screws on the underside of the roof where they missed the boards entirely. They also never used a chalk line when attaching the sides of the barn. The screws are in wavy lines with nothing straight or neat. We changed the color of the barn trim with this job. They spray painted over the old trim "to see if they could get it to match" but over sprayed all over the place. It looks sloppy and never asked us about painting the metal. When confronted about the mess he said he would fix it. Some of the "fixes" involved scrubbing with a solvent (which didn't clean it all up) or placing 3 scraps of siding on one corner where the overspray was. They never showed up before 10:30 except for the first day and also didn't get much done the days they were there. He constantly asked for more money in smaller increments to "buy supplies" which was not in the arranged contract. He said he had no cash flow. From a project management standpoint they never had everything they needed and would go to the store to get whatever they needed and come back hours later or not at all. The project took 45 days but could have been done in a week with an efficient crew and better project management. The main shingled house's roof was subcontracted out to a crew that did not speak English. I do not know their name. They completed the roof in two days and did an OK but not perfect job. The weather was a little cold to allow the shingles to set properly. I did not know this at the time or would have asked them to do it another day. I hope it will be ok. They could have cleaned up better but at least these guys showed up on time and actually worked hard. <br /Laura M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- Saint Charles
- Pennington Gap
- Rose Hill
- Big Stone Gap
- Flat Lick
drywall contractors in Evarts
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bluegrass Home Innnovations175 Land O Goshen
- Bobby's Drywall429 West Noel Ave
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Extra Mile Painting211 E. Pike Street
- Extra Mile Painting
- Field To Finish Construction6746 US-68
- Field To Finish Construction
- G&L Construction3026 State Route 181 N
- G&L Construction
- Hale Roofing, LLC269 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Hammer Down ConstructionPO Box 73
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman Abraham260 Caroline St
- Handymen Contractors833 Pleasant Grove Loop
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harrison Remodeling570 Meadowlake Dr
- Harvels Construction & More LLC297 Powell Branch
- Hale Roofing, LLC
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Kilgore Construction
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration4005 heron drive
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration
- R Cox Drywall Inc2067 Speck Ridge Rd
Elk Horn, Kentucky
- R&T Construction618 E 5th St N
BIG STONE GAP, Virginia
- Repairs For You320 Slick Ridge Rd
- Rick Skeens Professional Painting47 Meathouse Rd
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Rose Custom BuildersLLC144 Granite Dr
- R Cox Drywall Inc