LADEGAST SKILLED TRADES

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2012

4.3

We are a business specializing in all areas of Remodeling and General Contracting. We provide several Skilled Trade Services Including - All areas of Electrical work, Custom woodworking, Framing, Handmade cabinetry and furniture, Hardwood and Laminate flooring. We are expert tile,marble, and granite installers providing the most detailed and skilled work which allow us to provide the best Bathroom and Kitchen renovations in the business. Always at the best price. Ladegast Skilled Trades....... Better.....Faster.....Affordable Contracting........... GUARANTEED...

Keating Craftworks

I build custom and unique live edge tables, benches, headboards, coat racks, bottle openers, charcuterie boards, guitar racks, and more. We also offer custom built telecaster style guitars through our partner J3 Guitars. Woman owned.

RegenEn Solar LLC

Full service solar electric installer providing the highest quality solar panels with 25-year labor and materials warranty. Locally owned with a mission to provide state of the art renewable energy to Kentucky and Indiana for residential and commercial establishments. By having a solar power system installed, you can decrease your carbon footprint, greatly reduce your utility costs, and increase your property value! We do offer discretionary discounts, just ask! You can also reach us at 502-298-8160; dhofmann@regenensolar.com

mz painting

We pride ourselves on: - BEING TRUSTWORTHY - DOING SUPERIOR WORK - OFFERING GREAT PRICES What are you waiting for? Welcome Spring with a fresh coat of paint!! :) We’re EXTREMELY confident in the quality of our work!! Please visit our website: www.mzpainting.biz We are not a large painting company that brings a lot of painters to a job to get it done as quickly as possible so we can move on to the next job as quickly as possible. We have a small crew that understands the benefits of doing quality work. In fact, we believe in doing such a great job that we hope you’ll recommend us to all your friends! Please take a look at a few of our pictures. If you’d like to see more please contact me... We love to paint: • Walls • Ceilings • Doors • Trim • Baseboards • Crown Molding • Interior/Exterior We offer free estimates and can assist with color selection. It’s important for you to know we do NOT spend money on advertising. • We do not have an expensive website • We do not have any expensive TV/Radio ads • We do not have expensive marketing materials These are important for you to know because it means we do NOT have to charge you extra to pay for all these things, which mean we can pass those savings on to you by charging less than our competitors!!! But…just because we charge less doesn’t mean the quality of our work is subpar. In fact, because we get most of our work from referrals, we must rely on our superior quality of work. If you'd like to discuss your needs, please visit our website: www.mzpainting.biz, go to the contact page and fill out the basic online form or call the number listed. Best, Todd-

03/04/2015

It was a disaster and they did not want to do the job and they told me to get a refund. The response to the deal was more than they were expecting and they were backed up.

Description of Work
It was a deal for $199 for six man-hours of general remodeling/contracting services.

Category remodeling

She said it best. The coupon deal was a disaster. Angie's list worked great in the beginning when they were strictly a website for customers to write the reviews and their experiences. Now Angie's list is trying to schedule our work. sell contractors labor at there coupon rate and basically make money off of the contractors sales. My coupon sold for 199.00. Out of that 199.00 Angie's list kept 100...

12/23/2014

would not use this company again

Description of Work
general minor remodeling

Category remodeling

11/05/2014

Punctual and friendly. Left in the middle of the day for lunch (ok), and to purchase products to complete the job (unexpected).

Description of Work
Installed a french door.

Category electrician,doors

08/25/2014

My wife and I had Brent build a shed for us. His pricing was fair and I'm very happy with the quality of construction. Brent was easy to work with and did a great job matching the shed with the house design. Property was cleaned up when the job was completed.

Description of Work
Built a new shed and removed the old metal shed.

Category electrician,garage builders

08/25/2014

My wife is very happy with the results. We talked with Brent about our ideas and he told us what would work within our budget. We decided to use the existing door and door frame and have some minor cosmetic issue not he basement side of the door. This saved us money and allowed us to move the fridge to the basement area, which opened up some more space in the kitchen. It's been a few weeks and eve...

Description of Work
Installed additional lighting under cabinets, installed electric outlet so that wine freezer could be place on the basement top steps area and reversed the door to the basement.

Category electrician,lighting

08/25/2014

I'll try to load pictures but we are very happy with the final product. We had a basic idea and budget that we wanted to spend and met with Brent to discuss ideas. We decided to use a part of the existing deck, but mostly built with new materials. As the project progressed we (my wife and I) made some scope changes. Brent's pricing for these changes was reasonable and well explained. The end result is great and I think that we will be very happy with the new bug free living space. We have used Brent on several projects and have recommended him to friends. We would not hesitate to hire him again and continue to recommend him for his work and pricing.

Description of Work
Built a screened in deck with a vaulted ceiling, and doggie door was also installed in the house.

Category electrician

04/26/2014

Last Fall when I first contacted Brent he asked if we could wait until after the holidays because he was so busy with big jobs. I agreed and called him in February. He came to look at the problem but it was too cold to do the outside work. As the weather warmed it was too wet to do the work. He called periodically for a while to "check in" and give assurances that he hadn't forgotten us. Now the weather has improved and we've had several periods of warm, dry weather, but he has stopped calling. I gave him a "D" because he was always polite and seemed to have good intentions, but he doesn't follow through.

Category muralist

04/23/2014

He was very quick to complete the demolition of my bathroom. They left the place clean and ready to put back together

Description of Work
Skilled tradesman

Category electrician","home remodeling contractor

03/06/2014

Brent and his crew were very punctual and always stayed in contact if there was any change to his plans. They worked in very unfavorable weather as they had to cut the framing and tile out side in frigid and snowy weather. Brent was always available if I had questions and he always consulted me before doing anything outside of what we first agreed upon. During the remodel process we had difficulty with the supplier of the vanity and had to return 2 before one was shipped that was acceptable. Brent was very patient with us as this held him up from finishing the job as he had planned. During the remodel I had planned to paint and do the vanity install myself but Brent quoted me a price for turn key that was very reasonable. The bathroom looks great and I did not have to lift a finger. I would recommend Brent and have already told him I will be contacting him in the near future for more of his services.

Description of Work
Brent completely restored my master bath. From complete gutting of the old bath to install of new bath.

Category room remodeling","home remodeling contractor

01/30/2014

I ordered the deal. I called the company. The owner was very nice but very busy. He then sent a subcontractor who had only been working with him a few weeks to our house. He said the project would take met than 6 hours and left. We decided not to have someone we knew nothing about in our home plus spend alot more money. The owner said to get our money back. Thanks you.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from Ladegast skilled trades - LAST CHANCE! $199 for Six Man-Hours of General Remodeling/Contracting Services

Category room remodeling","home remodeling contractor

We are a business specializing in Complete Remodeling & General Contracting. We provide several Skilled Trade services including- All areas of electrical work, Custom woodworking,Framing, Handmade Furniture, and all other areas of Carpentry work including hardwood and laminate flooring. We are expert Tile, Marble, Stone and Granite installers providing the most detailed work that allows us to provide the Best bathroom and kitchen renovations in the business.

We do not install carpet, HVAC or Plumbing. We use quality sub contractors as needed in those areas

Check, Visa, MasterCard