Beacon Landscape Lighting

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2008

39 Deshler Ln

Fort Thomas, KY 41075

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way....

landscape lighting (44)lighting (9)electrician (13)lawn & landscaping (1)

11/23/2020

Results were excellent. Joe and his crew did not disappoint us in any way. Our house looks great at night and has the “wow” factor as a result of their work. We would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Landscape lighting around entire house including pool area.

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

Review for Beacon Landscape Lighting - 39 Deshler Ln, Fort Thomas, KY - 39042279

10/03/2020

All around EXCELLENT company. Everything was completed as expected. We had absolutely no problems and we love the work. This company comes with the highest recommendation from myself and my wife. We will be working in the future together to light up more in the back yard without question.

Description of Work
Landscape Lighting

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

Review for Beacon Landscape Lighting - 39 Deshler Ln, Fort Thomas, KY - 38920746

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. You were both a pleasure to meet and work with.

08/31/2020

Excellent! Joe was very responsive and professional. The new outdoor lighting really showcases our home and brightens it up without being too bright, as many LED landscape lighting bulbs do. I love how he added a photocell so I no longer have to deal with setting a timer. He was also able to use my current transformer and moved it outdoors from the garage. The new lighting will reduce our electric...

Description of Work
Replaced outdated Halogen Landscape Lighting fixtures and wiring with new LED lights, fixtures and wiring.

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. You all were a pleasure to work with.

07/20/2020

We highly recommend Beacon for your landscape lighting. We were not even considering purchasing landscape lighting until we saw what Beacon installed at a home up the street from us. Joe did a great job designing the lighting for our property and the price was reasonable. We are very happy with the results and our neighbors really enjoy it too. Joe and his team are down to earth and professional w...

Description of Work
Landscape lighting front of home.

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

thanks for your kind words [Member Name Removed].

05/13/2020

Excellent! Joe and his team are very responsive and did a great job for us. Would highly recommend Beacon Lighting.

Description of Work
Installed landscape lighting to front and back of house in 2019. Came back in 2020 to add a few more lights we wanted.

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

thank you for your kind words [Member Name Removed].

04/06/2020

Joe had it replaced and all is well. Plus a few other items replaced. The lighting was installed 14 years ago so it makes sense that something may need replaced.

Description of Work
Lighting struck my unit whatever it is called and all the lights were out.

Work Completed On 02/13/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

01/23/2020

The house looks great with the new exterior night lighting. The installation went quickly and the control panel was neatly installed in the garage. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Exterior home night lighting

Work Completed On 01/07/2020

Review for Beacon Landscape Lighting - 39 Deshler Ln, Fort Thomas, KY - 38345340

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed]. I am very happy your are pleased.

12/07/2019

Always goes well. Gets to me in a timely manner.

Description of Work
yard light replacement

Work Completed On 12/07/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed].

04/18/2019

Excellent as always. I have used this company many times residentially and commercially.

Description of Work
landscape accent lighting

Work Completed On 04/18/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]; always a pleasure.

01/04/2019

Great! It was a pleasure working with the owner Joe Orrender. He's very prompt with all communications. His team installed the equipment and was interrupted by me several times because I had a few questions. They were very professional in answering and made sure I had all the information I needed. The look of our house at night certainly exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
landscape lighting

Category lighting,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 12/10/2018

Review for Beacon Landscape Lighting - 39 Deshler Ln, Fort Thomas, KY - 37639454

landscaping - lighting & lighting projects.

High-voltage lighting or repairs. Electrical as well.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check