Beacon Landscape Lighting

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2008

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very

landscape lighting (44)lighting (9)electrician (13)lawn & landscaping (1)

11/23/2020

A. D. G.

Results were excellent. Joe and his crew did not disappoint us in any way. Our house looks great at night and has the “wow” factor as a result of their work. We would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Landscape lighting around entire house including pool area.

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

Review for Beacon Landscape Lighting - 39 Deshler Ln, Fort Thomas, KY - 39042279

10/03/2020

Blake W.

All around EXCELLENT company. Everything was completed as expected. We had absolutely no problems and we love the work. This company comes with the highest recommendation from myself and my wife. We will be working in the future together to light up more in the back yard without question.

Description of Work
Landscape Lighting

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

Review for Beacon Landscape Lighting - 39 Deshler Ln, Fort Thomas, KY - 38920746

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. You were both a pleasure to meet and work with.

08/31/2020

Lori P.

Excellent! Joe was very responsive and professional. The new outdoor lighting really showcases our home and brightens it up without being too bright, as many LED landscape lighting bulbs do. I love how he added a photocell so I no longer have to deal with setting a timer. He was also able to use my current transformer and moved it outdoors from the garage. The new lighting will reduce our electric bill and be much safer than the old halogen lighting.

Description of Work
Replaced outdated Halogen Landscape Lighting fixtures and wiring with new LED lights, fixtures and wiring.

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. You all were a pleasure to work with.

07/20/2020

Mike H.

We highly recommend Beacon for your landscape lighting. We were not even considering purchasing landscape lighting until we saw what Beacon installed at a home up the street from us. Joe did a great job designing the lighting for our property and the price was reasonable. We are very happy with the results and our neighbors really enjoy it too. Joe and his team are down to earth and professional with many years of experience.

Description of Work
Landscape lighting front of home.

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

thanks for your kind words [Member Name Removed].

05/13/2020

Jackie W.

Excellent! Joe and his team are very responsive and did a great job for us. Would highly recommend Beacon Lighting.

Description of Work
Installed landscape lighting to front and back of house in 2019. Came back in 2020 to add a few more lights we wanted.

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

thank you for your kind words [Member Name Removed].

04/06/2020

Ruth R.

Joe had it replaced and all is well. Plus a few other items replaced. The lighting was installed 14 years ago so it makes sense that something may need replaced.

Description of Work
Lighting struck my unit whatever it is called and all the lights were out.

Work Completed On 02/13/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

01/23/2020

Dale W.

The house looks great with the new exterior night lighting. The installation went quickly and the control panel was neatly installed in the garage. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Exterior home night lighting

Work Completed On 01/07/2020

Review for Beacon Landscape Lighting - 39 Deshler Ln, Fort Thomas, KY - 38345340

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed]. I am very happy your are pleased.

12/07/2019

Jean A.

Always goes well. Gets to me in a timely manner.

Description of Work
yard light replacement

Work Completed On 12/07/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed].

04/18/2019

Dawn S.

Excellent as always. I have used this company many times residentially and commercially.

Description of Work
landscape accent lighting

Work Completed On 04/18/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]; always a pleasure.

01/04/2019

Bret T.

Great! It was a pleasure working with the owner Joe Orrender. He's very prompt with all communications. His team installed the equipment and was interrupted by me several times because I had a few questions. They were very professional in answering and made sure I had all the information I needed. The look of our house at night certainly exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
landscape lighting

Work Completed On 12/10/2018

Review for Beacon Landscape Lighting - 39 Deshler Ln, Fort Thomas, KY - 37639454

08/16/2018

Patrick H.

Joe was great to work with and his ideas worked beautifully. We could not be happier with the results. We will be using Beacon in the future to light the front of our house once our landscaping is complete.

Description of Work
Landscape lighting for our garden

Work Completed On 08/16/2018

Review for Beacon Landscape Lighting - 39 Deshler Ln, Fort Thomas, KY - 37326496

Thanks Pat. You all were a pleasure to work with.

06/06/2018

James F.

EXCELLENT!!!! I would use no other company. Joe (Owner) made sure the job was done to perfection. The house looks incredible lit up now at night. Customer service is over the top. This company knows what customer service means. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Complete Landscape lighting on front of house.

Work Completed On 06/01/2018

Thanks for you kind words. Our pleasure.

01/16/2018

Mary Ann G.

This company is great to work with!

Description of Work
Update initial installation from a couple of years ago.

Work Completed On 11/08/2017

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. It was our pleasure.

11/19/2017

Jean A.

Perfect as usual! Joe always answers promptly any requests. Wouldn't use anyone else.

Description of Work
Yard lights replaced

Work Completed On 11/17/2017

thanks [Member Name Removed]. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.

11/09/2017

Heather R.

We could not have been more pleased. Joe was extremely knowledgeable about his craft. His recommendations turned out to look amazing. The modular price structure he offers is perfect for doing a phase now and then adding on parts later if you want. We did the main install in May 2016 and then did a different area of the backyard and walkway in Sept 2017.

Description of Work
Added exterior deck, house and tree lighting in different parts of the yard.

Work Completed On 09/15/2017

thanks again, my pleasure.

07/10/2017

Jean M.

Can't say enough good things about Beacon Landscape Lighting. They are accommodating, knowledgeable and professional. I look forward to having them install lighting in my front yard.

Description of Work
Landscape lighting in my backyard including pathways, two patios, and several trees.

Work Completed On 07/10/2017

Review for Beacon Landscape Lighting - 39 Deshler Ln, Fort Thomas, KY - 35489514

Thanks again [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you.

04/29/2017

Alison H.

The installation was seamless. One light needed to be repositioned and the effort to do so was quick and done to our expectations. Follow up visits (at night and during the day) to ensure everything looked right was done. Joe called and checked in. My husband raved about his customer service. Nearby neighbors have all reached out to let us know how great the house looks. Our house now shines! Thank you Joe.

Description of Work
Our lighting was outdated, inefficient, and many lights were not working. Joe and his team were able to use some wiring and our transformer. They repositioned 1 light, added 6 house lights, and added a light to the roof to light up what would otherwise be a dark spot. New driveway retaining wall lights were replaced. All lights were replaced with beautiful top-of-the-line lights with LCD bulbs. The cost for 5 years is now what it was costing for 1 year.

Work Completed On 03/27/2017

Review for Beacon Landscape Lighting - 39 Deshler Ln, Fort Thomas, KY - 34924009

thanks, it was a pleasure working with you.

11/01/2016

Susan S.

Joe Orrender, owner of Beacon Landscape Lighting, was great to work with. He was professional; used high quality fixtures; knowledgeable designer and all -around "good guy." When we're ready to do the backyard, I will be calling him.

Description of Work
Landscape lighting for the front yard.

Work Completed On 08/19/2016

07/28/2015

Wayne B.

The job went extremely well. Joe and his crew were on time, very professional and made sure I was happy and satisfied with the job. I would without hesitation hire them again.Great company.

Description of Work
Installed lights around the front walk and around tree near walkway.

Category electrician, lighting, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 04/20/2013

Thanks [Member Name Removed], I appreciate it a lot.

06/16/2015

GNANAM T.

Joe was great in many ways including professionalism, punctuality and quality. I was able to find a local dealer later for half the price. His company also had great reviews. His quote was half of what Joe quoted. I went ahead with Joe beccause I have already paid the down payment. Regardless, Joe did a great job and I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Landscape Lighting

Work Completed On 06/02/2015

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for your business and enjoy the lighting sir!

07/26/2014

Barry G.

The experience with this company was fantastic. The important part to me, was that Joe listened to what we wanted to achieve, made his suggestions, and did not oversell us. He was willing to explain the different types of lights, and how placement can make a big difference. The Beacon team did show up as expected, installed everything, and it looks amazing. There are several houses around us that have house up-lighting, and ours does look a bit better because he recommended lighting higher on the house. LED lighting was used, with an astronomical timer that will turn them on at dusk and off before dawn, as it adjusts for the time of year. Great experience overall, and fantastic result, we could not be more happy.

Description of Work
Joe came out, looked at the outside of our house, gave his opinions after listening to what effect we wanted for our lighting. Joe came back after the lights were ordered, and did the installation.

Work Completed On 07/22/2014

Thanks a lot (member name); it was our pleasure to serve you.

06/24/2013

James S.

Great, experience. Joe Orrender and his team did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Design and installation of landscape lights.

Work Completed On 05/01/2013

Thanks a lot [member name removed]. I enjoyed working with you.

06/13/2013

Linda & Don G.

Joe Orrender was responsive and professional from our initial contact through project completion. He designed a beautiful lighting system and installed high quality products at a very competitive price. Although this is his busiest season, he communicated continually with accurate timelines and installed the lights as promised. He, and his crew. were very careful with turf, shrub beds, and existing fixtures. There is virtually no indication that the lawn was disturbed. We are delighted with the end result and definitely recommend Lighthouse Landscape Lighting for any exterior lighting needs.

Description of Work
Designed and installed exterior architectural and landscape lighting system.

Category electrician, lighting, outdoor lighting