System type, desired comfort features, and energy efficiency are just a few of the decisions you will need to make before investing in a new furnace. Here are eight tips to consider when evaluating the right type of furnace for your home.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Elizabethtown, KY
There are 34 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Elizabethtown
- Absolute Overhead Door ServiceWhile on the hunt for a company to replace our outdated and barely functioning HVAC system, Home Adviser connected us with Absolute Services. I was contacted by so many contractors that it was easy to get overwhelmed with options but Zach stood out because of his excellent customer service and ability to answer each of my thousands of questions. I'm an overthinker by nature and tend to research something to death. I think he figured this out right away and when other companies didn't reply or would reply with answers that I knew I couldn't trust, Zach did the opposite and gave it to me straight. It was refreshing to have a sales consultant that wanted to be sure I was comfortable in this big decision and not just out to make a sale. I was anxious about spending a ton of money on something that was never really working right in the house we had been in for a few years but Zach promised he would make sure we were taken care of and our new system would be installed the way it should be installed. I don't trust easily but the warranty, the great reviews, the trustworthy information given, and Zach's overall attention to detail made my decision a bit easier. Zach sold me on a particular unit that would have been just fine for our house but after researching, we decided to upgrade. When I talked with Zach about my decision, he was able to work out a deal for us that made our HVAC dreams come true. He knew I needed a few days to overthink things over but he put me on the schedule just in case (I didn't ask him to do that). When I called to say we wanted them to take the job, they said they could do it in just a few days because he had already scheduled me. AND, it was the week before a hot streak. If he wouldn't have done that, I would have had to wait a few weeks. Thanks for that Zach! Installation day was like Christmas. Dalton and Kyle showed up on time. They were professional and friendly. They worked so hard all day to fix all the problems from a previous installation. I wish everyone that came into my home to do repairs or work would be as great as Dalton and Kyle were. I was so pleased with everything they provided. Because of the previous problems left by another company, Dalton and Kyle were put to the test but they did everything Zach had promised. It was obvious they all worked as a team to make sure we were taken care of and happy. They recommended one change once they got in there and figured some things out. They communicated with Zach and with all the awesome information I needed, I made a decision without any pressure. Zach checked in several times that day. Everything went so smooth. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. It far exceeded my expectations. By the end of the day, I was wondering what I had worried so much about. They made it so easy and it was great working with them! It's been two months (sorry for the delay in reviewing) and my happiness has only grown. My system is AWESOME. I have never been so comfortable in my home. I work at home and I didn't realize how bad it was before Absolute come to save the day. I am so happy I upgraded. I am so happy I picked Absolute. They made adulting so much easier than figuring this stuff out on my own. I am grateful Zach gave me a call to set up a consultation and then didn't give up on me. Thank you Absolute! And thank you Zach, Dalton, and Kyle!! You guys ROCK!
- BJ Heating & CoolingEverything went great! Forgot the two technicians names, but they did an excellent job! Very pleased!
- Becht/Givens Service ExpertsLG&E replaced my gas line. Had to have a contractor come out and re light the furnace, stove and water heater. They found a leak in the house. I called every 24 hour plumber I could find in Louisville. Then I tried Becht/Givens. I received a follow up call in under 30 minutes. Anthony Owen was very patient with me, while I was panicked. He explained pricing from the simplest problem, to replacing the whole thing. He came out, found it to be a very simple issue, fixed it, re lit the water heater. All of this ....in less than 2 hours. I will always use these guys from here on out. Didn't try to stick me with unnecessary crap. Very respectful. And ...oh yeah....less than 100 bucks. Thank you
- New Circle Mechanical NCM ServicesWe had no problems with our service technician Shawn. He was punctual,courteous,and professional.We would gladly request him again.
- Absolute Overhead Door ServiceWent well found out we needed a part and decided to go with a club membership to keep other things around the house in working order too.
- BJ Heating & CoolingBJ Heating and Cooling installed our HVAC system 5 years ago. As part of the purchase we received 10 years of routine maintainance. Every 6 months they call to remind me and schedule an appointment. The techs arrive on time, get straight to work and answer all of my questions. From the customer service over the phone to the techs that do the work, this company is first class. I highly recommend them for your HVAC needs
- Comfort Zone Heating & AirAndrew was fantastic. He is knowledgeable, prompt and professional providing sound advice to both save money on unneeded work, and take the money we had to spend and use it more wisely.. VERY SATISFIED.
- BJ Heating & CoolingThe service was great from the first call. We were having issues with our 13 year old HVAC system. They were able to get someone to the house the next day. Our system was making a loud sound but didn't make it while the tech was here. He replaced an inexpensive part based on what I told him was happening. Unfortunately, that didn't solve the issue so I called again and two techs came the next day and was able to hear the sound. It was determined that repairs were going to cost over $1000 and we had already been researching new systems. After discussing different options with the techs, we decided to purchase a Bryant Evolution system. The installers were here a week later and took less than 5 hours to complete the work. Our new system is so quiet and I can't wait to see how much we'll save on our electric bill. Thanks to Caleb, John, Jayson, Dave and his associate (I didn't get his name). The whole process was seamless and we're happy that we purchased a maintenance plan so we can continue to work with such great people
- Combs Heating AC ServicesBeing satisfied with their work on my old hvac system in the past, I hired Combs to replace it with a new energy efficient one. As usual, installation was great, prices were reasonable, and the entire process went smoothly. They are honest folks and have been in business a long time...highly recommended.
- KY Building Science Specialist LLCThe company and Steve did a fantastic job! Not only did he help figure out the issue, he also shared with me some ways to better utilize my settings for the house. Very helpful and will use again without question.
Heating Cooling Contractors in Elizabethtown
- Business Description:Full service plumbing, HVAC and electrical contractor specializing in kitchen and bathroom remodeling. All work is performed by our trained and highly experienced technicians - not subcontractors. All Tom Drexler employees are background checked and drug tested for your protection. We are a member of the National Kitchen and Bath Association. We service residential homes, apartments/condos, restaurants and rental properties. Additional Contact - Tom Drexler. Additional Email - Tom@tomdrexlerp..Recent Review:I am satisfied with them. He did a very good job.CHARLES AND JEAN B.
- Business Description:Super Service Award Winning company on Angi with over 30yrs of professional HVAC experience! BJ Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. is family owned and operated and we've grown to become one of the largest residential heating and cooling contractors serving the Kentuckian since 1982! BJ Heating and Cooling continues to focus on customer experience and provides services that the competition simply cannot. We provide up to a 10 year labor warranty with a new system install! This means peace of..Recent Review:Early in August, 2021 I decided it was time to replace my 16-year-old heat pump system in my home. It would be the third replacement (fourth system installation) for this home, built in 1979. The contractor I had used for the existing and previous system had performed well, but on this cycle their business philosophy had changed. Their proposal was based on my paying a monthly fee that covered EVERYTHING—capital cost of installation and all maintenance for the ten-year term of the contract. It sounded good until one did the math; the ten-year cost of the system would have been over $35,000. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to know I needed another estimate. I had seen BJ Heating & AC commercials on the TV and I liked the guy who was not wearing a thousand-dollar suit. I called, and Barry Nickles was at my home and quoted me the premium system I asked for. He also listened to my complaint that my ductwork had been excessively noisy for the past forty years, and we agreed on relocating the new HVAC heat pump unit in my basement to cut down air turbulence in the ducts to cut the noise. His price for the complete job was considerably less than half the “all-inclusive” contract the other folks were hawking. On August 17, the installers came. They dismantled and removed my old system, modified my ductwork and installed the new system complete with a new thermostat and wiring. They left the place as clean as they found it. I was back up and running in less than a day–-more like six hours! The work was first-class. They didn’t hurry, and they didn’t cut any corners. I have had six weeks experience with this new Bryant Evolution™ System. It is the quietest system ever to run in this forty-year-old structure. I can’t hear it even though I have the fan set to run continuously on low speed. I watch the electronic thermostat display often to see what it’s doing and it tells me; I see it “cooling” or “dehumidifying” and lately in the cooler weather it’s sometimes “heating.” It’s worth noting that the electronic controls can be internet-enabled, but I purposely haven’t bothered. This system has been running just as installed with no interference from me. In addition to the quiet operation, the dehumidifying function is great. All the older systems were heating or cooling ONLY. There were times when the humidity would get noticeably uncomfortable, mainly in early fall or late spring when cooling or heating loads were slight. This new Bryant system monitors BOTH temperature and humidity, and never seems to miss a beat. Not only is the comfort wonderful, but also my basement feels “dryer” and the development of whitish mildew on some surfaces has stopped. That alone makes this system worth the price of admission. My bottom line is: I am a happy camper. I hired the right contractor and they did a fine job at a reasonable price. I will happily employ their services twice a year for a system checkup and cleaning (which also serves to keep my ten-year parts plus labor warranty in effect)Les M.
- Business Description:You can expect the best with Thompson Heating and Cooling. With a whole house approach to Indoor Comfort you can rest assured that your home will be the envy of the neighborhood. Call today and join the 1000' s of other customers who trust Thompson to deliver "Indoor Comfort Solutions"Recent Review:It went great as always. The technician, Tom, was very knowledgeable, efficient and polite. I can’t say enough about this company’s excellent service! We discovered Thompson’s Heating and Cooling this past winter when our furnace wouldn’t kick on——We called them for a second opinion and quote, after the first company we reached out to arrived “rushed” and noticeably confused as to what the problem actually was. In fact, the owner of the company himself, claimed that we needed three new parts totaling $1,500. Fortunately, we found Thompson’s! The price? $259 and only one new part! It turned out that the furnace was dirty and the gas valve was blocked. Need I say more. Thank you Thompson for your exceptional serviceCindy B.
- Business Description:We service most everything in the home. Licensed in Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Electric, & all Kitchen appliances with 1 year parts & labor. Christian owned & operated. We also repair most everything on home inspection reports. HVAC systems come with 10 yr parts & labor factory warranty. The only company in Louisville to clean the air conditioner coil with BBJ biocide (an enzyme that kills all the mold on your coil above the furnace in your home)Recent Review:We had no problems with our service technician Shawn. He was punctual,courteous,and professional.We would gladly request him again.Charles K.
- Business Description:One Choice Mechanical, LLC will be well known and respected in the Louisville and surrounding areas for its quality HVAC and electrical service and installation. Our name will represent the epitome of integrity for customer service in the heating, air conditioning, and electrical industry. We have an active Master licensed in HVAC and Electrical and carry an active electrical contractors license. We also carry an active Master Boiler license. We give FREE Estimates & accept Visa, Mastercard, ..Recent Review:They are fantastic, thorough, very customer oriented, and give excellent pricing. They give great deals for renewals and I would highly recommend them.Elisa R.
- Business Description:At Dauenhauer Plumbing, our skilled, licensed plumbing technicians will provide you with efficient, professional plumbing service. Our friendly customer service staff will make every effort to get your problem taken care of fast, even on nights and weekends. Our team takes pride in offering the area’s best customer experience. Additional DBA: Anytime PlumbingRecent Review:They installed HVAC at my mother-in-laws almost a year ago. We have already had to do three different repairs due to shoddy work by the installers and still do not have the inspection sticker due to Daunhauer's incompetence and lack of communicationChance L.
- Business Description:Check ups on air conditioners and furnaces for $59.95. Free 2nd opinions. Free estimates. 24 hour service. N.A.T.E. certified. We stand behind our work and offer the best warranties. Our company installs trusted brands such as Carrier, Trane, and Amana equipmentRecent Review:They worked very hard and finished up in a day. Heat and air are excellent now. I would hire again.Kenneth K.
- Business Description:Comfort Zone Heating and Air Conditioning provides sales and service for all makes and models of heating and air conditioning systems. We are a family owned and operated business with over 30 years of experience in the HVAC Industry. Call us today and see what our thousands of customers already know. You have found the only HVAC contractor you will ever needRecent Review:Andrew was fantastic. He is knowledgeable, prompt and professional providing sound advice to both save money on unneeded work, and take the money we had to spend and use it more wisely.. VERY SATISFIED.William N.
- Business Description:We are a Family owned company with over 25 full time employees. We are fully licensed and insured. We offer special financing and payment plans for all of our customers. We are available for service, replacement, remodels, additions and new construction. Additional phone number - (502) 410-2412. Additional DBA - Cair Heating and Cooling LLC
- Business Description:We professionally install, service and repair HVAC systems. Give us a call today.Recent Review:Being satisfied with their work on my old hvac system in the past, I hired Combs to replace it with a new energy efficient one. As usual, installation was great, prices were reasonable, and the entire process went smoothly. They are honest folks and have been in business a long time...highly recommended.peter j.
Deals in Elizabethtown for Heating Air Conditioning Hvac
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Learn the steps to winterize your home before cold weather hits to avoid expensive damage and confidently prepare your home for winter from the roof to the basement.
If you need a new way to stay toasty warm during the colder months, there are multiple types of electric heating to consider. From an electric furnace to heat pump, learn average costs, features, and pros and cons.
Find HVAC contractors in
- Vine Grove
- Lebanon Junction
- Fort Knox
- New Haven
- West Point
- Coxs Creek
HVAC contractors in Elizabethtown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A TECH MECHANICAL5598 Poplar Level Rd
- Absolute Heating & Cooling LLCP.O.Box 91859
- Absolute Overhead Door Service 3600 Chamberlain Ln Ste 818
- Action Heating and Cooling4617 St Rita Dr
- Advantage Heating & Cooling9211 Wooddale Dr
- Affordable AC & Heating367 Baxter Ave
- After hours heating and air180 Derek rd
- Air Care478 S Mulberry St
- Air Comfort of KY3904 Bishop Ln
- AIR KINGS HEATING & COOLING INC1833 PLANTSIDE DRIVE
- Air Services Comfort Solutions LLC314 McArthur Drive
- Air Temp of Radcliff639 S Wilson Rd
- Aire Serv of Louisville6301 Fern Valley Pass
- Airtech Heating & Cooling Services9462 Brownsboro Rd #288
- AIRTRON HEATING & AIR-CONDITIONING1555 BERNHEIM LN
- All American Chimney Service, LLC.11600 Electron Dr
- ALL SEASON HTG & COOLING LLC5142 Murray Ln
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- All Solutions411 Knobloch Ave.
- Allegiance Heating & Air7201 Highway 150
- Allen's Air Conditioning Inc1302 Old Elizabethtown Rd
- Allgeier Air804 N English Station Rd.
- Allstate Mechanical LLCPO Box 58246
- Alpha Mechanical Service Inc7200 Distribution Dr.
- AM Auto LLC.507 Cheyenne Ave.
- AN Roth Company LLC749 E. Jefferson St.
- Anytime Heating and Air928 Fulton Street
- Apple Loss Prevention1020 Enterprise Dr Suite 4
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Arielle Contracting Services811 S 2nd St
- Arlinghaus Heating & Air Conditioning40 Cave Run Dr
- Automatic Air367 Baxter Avenue
- A TECH MECHANICAL
- Baker Plumbing services unlimitted Inc906 Greenbriar Rd
Mount Washington, Kentucky
- Becht/Givens Service Experts2999 Industrial Pkwy
- Bill's Heating & Cooling2786 Sportsman Lake Rd
- BIRKHEAD HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING CO INC1212 OUTER LOOP
- BJ Heating & Cooling3814 Utica Sellersburg Rd
- Blackburn & Davis Inc2222 Frankfort Ave
- Bob Baker's Heating & Air Inc1339 Wingard Dr
- Bone-Dry Waterproofing Inc4616 Pinewood Rd
- Boston Carpet and Air Duct Cleaning8608 Devonshire Dr
- Bowman's Heating & Cooling LLC12417 Nassau Ln
- Broughton Appliance Repair126 Woodlawn Ave
La Grange, Kentucky
- BROWN HEATING & COOLING802 W STEPHEN FOSTER AVE
- Bryant Heating & Cooling4531 Bishop Ln
- BUTCH & SONS8901 DORRANCE DR
- Baker Plumbing services unlimitted Inc
- C & L Heating and Air4705 Miles Ln
- Cair Heating & Cooling1821 Cargo Ct
- Charlie Prather Services LLC569 Spring Meadow Dr
- Circle City Coatings1731 Expo Ln
- Climate Control of KY, LLC2706 S Dixie Hwy
- Climate Craft Mechanical IncPO Box 1844
- CMC1811 N Dixie Ave
- Coffee & Mayer Services2500 S 4th St
- Combs Heating AC Services1250 Woerner Ave
- Comfort Furnace and Air Conditioning4406 Estate Dr.
- Comfort Zone Heating & AirP.O. box 144
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- CONNS AUTO SERVICE2251 BARDSTOWN RD
- Coogle's Interiors10000 Dixie hwy
- CRAIN HEATING & COOLING2002 E 10th ST
- Crain Heating, Air Conditioning, & Home Generators2002 E 10th St
- Crawlspace Doctor12123 Shelbyville Rd Ste 100-251
- Crowley Service Company330 Robert Burden Road
- C & L Heating and Air
- D & M Service Company INC.11152 Ballardsville Rd
- Dads' Mechanical Heating & Air Conditioning6208 Maywick Road
- Dauenhauer Plumbing3416 Robards Ct
- Decker Heating & Sons Heating & AC7707 Greenwood Rd
- Derby City Duct Cleaning, LLC.PO Box 91573
- Drennan Equipment Co4611 1/2 Bittersweet Rd
- Duncan-Platt Heating & A/CPO Box 581391
- Dwight mobile mechanic 708 John Lee Rd
Lebanon Junction, Kentucky
- D & M Service Company INC.
- E L Walters Air Conditioning & Heating Inc12420 N Green River Rd
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)10151 SE Sunnyside Rd Suite 495
- EdisonElectric.AC-Refrigeration4410 riverpark dr
- Elbert Construction Inc10200 Forest Green Blvd Ste 112
- Elite Heating Air Conditioning Inc555 Mt Tabor Rd
New Albany, Indiana
- Energy Savers LLC7645 National Tpke
- Extraordin-Air LLC5350 Valley Station Rd. 102
- E L Walters Air Conditioning & Heating Inc
- GEOTHERMAL BY DESIGN, LLC10008 Lochwick Way
- Glanz Buffat Plumbing, Heating & Cooling3406 College Dr
- Glenns Commercial Service LLC4012 Bishop Ln
- GOINS AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE INC.1098 N BARDSTOWN RD
Mount Washington, Kentucky
- Graham's Plumbing Co Inc3914 Bishop Ln
- GEOTHERMAL BY DESIGN, LLC
- Handyman Andy, LLC4409 Green Pine Drive
- Hedges home improvements4904 chismoor ct.
- HELMING BROTHERS INC1030 Fairview Ave
- Henrys heating and air
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hmc Service Co6909 Enterpise Dr
- Holder's Heating & Air271 Nancy Dr
- Home Design Expo Inc.455 South 4th Street
- Home Warranty IncPO Box 1
Rock Rapids, Iowa
- Hornback Plumbing Llc128 Howell Dr
- Hydro-Temp Corporation Inc3636 Hwy 67 S
- Handyman Andy, LLC