Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Crittenden, KY
There are 6 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Crittenden
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending read less
- Alex Arauz Tiling and FlooringHired Alex to install vinyl plank flooring and tile around a tub. He gave me references which all confirmed he has done very good work. He was reasonably priced, completed job in time stated and did very good work. He was very easy to work with and I will hire him again. Highly recommend!
- Door to Door FlooringGreat company to work with. Fast, friendly, experienced labor. They were on time to start and finished within the time frame needed. Great price and quality work. Will definitely hire again and recommend to friends and family
- J. Cruz PaintingMr. Cruz was great to work with. He was very knowledgeable. He came and tested all the colors before the project even changing a color that I decided I didn’t like. The work was very well done. I highly recommend Juan Cruz and will have him back for future projects.
- Anthony Cunningham ConstructionI can't say enough about Anthony and his team if your not calling Anthony than your settling for less experience and overpriced work
- Mowery Construction IncIt went very well. I especially appreciated Jason's advice on the lighting situation. What he suggested turned out to be much better than what I had originally planned. After we agreed on the paint color and type of flooring, Jason worked with me, described how things would be done, and sent people to do each part of the job. He checked in often to make sure the work was going well. He stuck to the original estimate and got it all done very quickly. Every worker who came in here was respectful and careful not to leave any mess behind. Overall, I am very satisfied read less
- Preferred Property Solutions LLCI really liked him and I was really surprised. It is really hard to find contractors like this because I live a little out in the country. I think just how best and efficient and clean they have been. I mean I am living in my house while they are doing this and other than the extra dust they have been so clean. I am really really happy with the work. Its look great. Its really hard to square out a room on such an old house and its perfect. I think he is reasonable and honest person and does quality work read less
- Johnsons Commercial FlooringI don't have the pricing. They were professional. They showed up when they said they were going to show up. They did the job super quick. The quality of the product was good. They did a good job. We did 3 bids and they were the middle bid, but their carpet was superior so we thought the $300.00 difference was the best read less
- Kentucky Lake RemodelingTwo men, Scott and John showed up every day, and did their work in a highly professional manner. They were meticulous, careful not to track into the rest of the house, and conscientious. They asked questions about how we wanted thing done, cleaned up every evening, didn't smoke in the house, and were careful to do things with quality workmanship. They were organized, put everything in writing and stuck to their bid. Even when thing didn't go as smoothly as they would have liked, they didn't complain, got the job done and didn't try to charge extra. They provided a number of little extras that weren't expected but made it a better job. They even brought us donuts when it took them one day longer than they had said read less
- B&G Home Improvement LLCLet me say that from my first contact to the completion, this job was first rate. Guy Pressley, the owner, was profressional very knowledgeable. He showed up when he said he would to measure the windows and give me the estimate. After I accepted his offer, he showed me how to track my windows during there manufacture. The day he installed the windows he showed up on time and did an outstanding job. When he left that evening the only evidence of his being thire was my beautiful window read less
Flooring Contractors in Crittenden
- Business Description:We are a family owned business who love bringing beautiful floors to our community. The satisfaction we get when we put on that final coat of a gorgeous floor keeps us on our toes on what’s in and what’s not but mostly we love bringing joy to our customers and showing everyone can havegreat hardwood floors at fair and reasonable prices. We are looking forward to bringing a little joy into your home. read lessRecent Review:Fantastic top of the line service floors done beyond expectationsRon W.
- Business Description:Carpets Direct was established in 1992. After being in Latonia KY for two years, we moved into our present location in Walton, KY. Through the years we have expanded our business not only to your flooring needs, but to counter-tops too. Our friendly staff will give you the personal attention you need with the quality installation that you expect. The owner Dan Meyer will personally come to your home to discuss all of your needs read lessRecent Review:It was very good. They were punctual, courteous and they did the job complete.Carole W.
- Business Description:We work with our clients to help make their remodeling ideas a reality. We explain the options available to you, so you get quality work within your budget. The owner of the company performs all the consultations and prepares the bids. He is on site during the entire project and ensures the clients are up to date on the project work read lessRecent Review:Even Flow did a great job on the installation of a new shower, tile work, ventilation and lighting. On time, thorough, great communication, meticulous, knowledgeable, and beautiful results. I recommend Even Flow to all. Thanks guys! Great job read lessBill N.
- Business Description:Acculevel is your foundation repair expert, serving Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Ohio and been in business since 1996. Most of our repairs come with a life of the structure warranty. Acculevel begins by evaluating your entire foundation system, checking your property for the signs and causes of foundation failure. From foundation & crawlspace repair to waterproofing & encapsulation systems, Acculevel can help you protect your home-- possibly the most valuable investment you'll ever make. .. read lessRecent Review:I'm very pleased. I had concerns about dust and fumes from the epoxy. The dust was minimal and fumes were not an issue at all. If I had to do it all over again, I'd set up a box fan with filters, as I've seen on YouTube, but even without that, the dust was not overwhelming. The workers arrived on time, explained what they were going to do and welcomed my checking in on them. When they went to lunch, they cleaned up their work area, (even put the toilet seat down in the basement bathroom), something I didn't expect at all. I had questions when they were at lunch, and the salesman got the answers I needed quickly. A couple of things I would change about this process: 1. After they were done, cleaned the area for the day, and put their equipment away, one of the workers invited me downstairs to approve their work. If I had not approved, it was a bit late for me to object as they were packed and ready to go. I suggest in the future the homeowner be asked for their approval before everything's packed up. Their work looked good, but this seemed like a manipulative tactic that wasn't appreciated. 2. The more experienced of the two workers explained early on that he needed to remove some insulation but assured me he'd put it back when he was done. When I saw that he'd not put it back, I mentioned it. He refused to put it back, saying "It doesn't matter". It was an odd way to end a perfect job up to that point. I was totally pleased with how everything was handled, and then that comment and behavior from him just put a bad taste in my mouth. That evening or the next day, I received a very nice gift from the company that was just a really nice touch. A couple of weeks later, we had heavy rains and I experienced water along the walls where the work was done. Within a week of me raising the concern, an arrangement for a technician to visit my home was made. I appreciate their prompt attention to the matter. I expect it's very simple like needing more epoxy at the base of the straps, so I decided to go ahead and submit this review. It's difficult to find trustworthy people to do work in your home. I'm very relieved I found a company that is totally worthy of that trust and highly recommend Acculevel. The work they did looks good and solid read lessLora B.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural Systems read lessRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY tough read lessLana Y.
- Business Description:I have done work in the residential industry since 1993, mostly design build of Custom Homes. I would work with the customer from beginning to end, what would be known as a turn key operation. In the last few years I have done more service work, mostly trying to concentrate on Kitchen Remodel. I am the one always who does the work, I do not sub anything out. I tear out and install everything myself, this includes, Cabinets, Trim, Laminate and Quartz Counters, Plumbing fixtures, Appliances, ba.. read lessRecent Review:We contacted Mike several months prior to the actual start date of our kitchen remodel. From the first contact to the beginning of the project Mike stopped by to offer feedback and suggestions to make sure that our vision was brought to life. Mike is very knowledgeable, experienced, professional and was fun to work with. Should I ever need another kitchen I would contact him again. Satisfactory job! Thanks Mike read lessLynn W.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Cincinnati! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while crea.. read lessRecent Review:Fantastic. Quality windows and installers were professional, friendly and did a fantastic job.Paul R.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Kidd Flooring is a young, owner-operated flooring business with affordable rates and quality service. We specialize in the installation of luxury vinyl planks/tile and laminate flooring. We pride ourselves on our dedication to detail and customer satisfaction. Call us at (513) 635-4141 or email us today to schedule your free estimate. read lessRecent Review:The installers are kind, and they do good work. They showed up on time. I paid them to remove my toilet so they could install the flooring in my bathroom. They broke the seal, but I didn't know this until weeks later when the leak was discovered. I had to pay a plumber $229 to fix this mistake. When I contacted Kidd Flooring, they told me that "I should have known" that they were going to break the seal. I hired a profession and expected professional service, and they fell short read lessRick W.
- Business Description:Yelton Services is a family owned business that provides all handyman and general services for residential and commercial businesses. We do work from as simple as cleaning to remodeling a home or office. We do electrical, plumbing, drywall, window replacement, flooring, concrete just to name a few things. We will detail your vehicle if that is what you need done. We have fair, honest and up front pricing. We respect others homes and are clean. We will treat you with respect. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Your laminate flooring is durable, but it’s still vulnerable to damage from water, scratches, and the wrong products. A vacuum cleaner and microfiber mop should be in your cleaning arsenal. Find out the best way to clean your laminate floors here.
Find flooring installation in
- Morning View
- Dry Ridge
- Taylor Mill
- Fort Mitchell
flooring installation in Crittenden
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 Floors200 Harding Rd
- A-1 Concrete Leveling IncPO Box 1208
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Acculevel Inc9495 N Waldron Rd
- Advanced Construction Services LLC7660 Industrial Road
- AEP Construction Company, LLC2818 Cyclorama Dr
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Amyx Flooring229 N Church St
- APlus Custom Services
- Architectural Cabinetry & Casework3017 Hwy 90
- Ashmore Home Improvement LLC2577 Rankin Mill Rd
- Authentic Stone Creations169 East Reynolds Rd Suite 201 E
- A 1 Floors
- C & C Carpet & Vinyl Outlet LLC417 Hambley Blvd
- C&M Remodeling and Interior Design
- Can Do Construction Llc807 Sycamore St
- Carpets Direct LLC194 North Main Street
- Celtstone Surfaces4219 Woodward Road
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati12121 Champion Way
- Coast to Coast Kitchen & Bath1399 E New Circle Rd
- CoblerPRO Painting & Maintenance Co.600 Temple St
Kings Mountain, North Carolina
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Cormell Flooring2929 Hathaway Rd
- Cox Construction2067 Crooked Creek Rd
- C & C Carpet & Vinyl Outlet LLC
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- Jacksons Top Notch Trades8212 Morrow-Rossburg Rd
- JAE Flooring1373 Ashford Dr
- James Miller301 1st Street
Clay City, Kentucky
- Jones Home Repair & Construction1339 Osborne Fork Rd
- J&H Construction Co.
- Sebastian Construction16514 Highway 10 N
- Solid Concepts141 Pearce Industrial Rd
- Stanley Steemer1361 W Laurel Rd
- Stanley Steemer400 Collett Bridge Rd
- STEVEN BAILEY DBA TRI-STATE ROOFING & REMODELING,1151 WAMPLER BR
- Stripland Hardwood Floors150 Cherry Hill Rd
- Sullivans Hardwood Flooring1745 Hammonsville Jonesville Rd
- Summit Home Improvement, LLC442 Old Mt Eden Rd
- Sebastian Construction
- VanMeter Contracting1106 W Indian Trail
- VanMeter Contracting
- Yelton Services 900 Kidwell Rd
De Mossville, Kentucky
- Yelton Services