Erhard Roofing and Repairs LLC

Founded 1985 • With Angi since March 2004

25 Employees. No Subs. Charges Are By Bid. No Travel Charges. Ask about our Angie's List discount. Additional DBA - Erhard Roofing & Repairs. Additional Contact name - Greg Erhard. Additional Email - rone@erhardroofing.com....

Chimney Specialists LLC Buster Pruente

We're a Father/Son team and have been in business since 1977 and on all the major Insurance Company's preferred contractor list. We'll share with you all the technical specs and practical fixes for any problems you have and do the work ourselves. We have masonry craftsmen to call in on bigger jobs. Free estimates are available on jobs where there is a fair chance of winning your job. We're not the the highest or the lowest priced contractors, we try to stay middle of the road pricing. We won't come in and "scare" you with dire warnings about your house, but we will give you an inspection based on local codes and years of experience. We've seen it all before and can solve all chimney related problems. We've also done historic work on homes in greater Kansas City and St Joseph,and did the first round of work on the Freight House in Kansas City,as well as lots of work in downtown Lee's Summit. We also do basement repair and waterproofing such as wall bracing and backfill dirt. Waterproof paint on basements and raising window wells and epoxy basement wall cracks

Mission Painting and Home Improvements

Mission Painting, as stated in our first core value, is driven by faith. We know God has given us a platform to make this world better. Therefore, we help vulnerable women and children at risk of being trafficked. To help them, we aim to be excellent at our craft. We dramatically improve the appearance of homes and businesses through meticulous interior painting, and we extend the life of your property through our detailed approach to exterior painting. Loving our neighbors. Serving our city. That’s our core focus at Mission Painting, and we invite you into the journey. When you choose us as your home or commercial painter, you’re choosing to be part of something bigger than ourselves. Our Guarantee. Your Delight. We pursue your satisfaction through relentless work and attention to detail. Our ownership has experience in the ultra challenging painting climates from cold and rainy Michigan seasons to hot and dry Arizona summers. Wanting the wholesome values of the midwest and convenience for expansion, we have firmly planted our roots in the Heart of America: the Greater Kansas City Metro. And no matter where you are or what your need, we’re confident in the Mission Painting Guarantee: We leave your home better than when we found it. As we pursue excellence for homeowners in need of interior painting, exterior painting, or other painting contractor needs, we operate with a specific process in mind. The cyclical process contains five main steps, and it will change the way you view painting as it relates to your home or business. After you experience how easy our process is, you’ll be searching for other things we can come paint for you at an affordable cost.

Expert Painting In Kansas LLC

Here at Epic we paint interior and exterior, commercial and residential. No job is to big or too small, we do it all! We also are able to do small carpentry work as well. We stain, paint, resurface, sand, trim, and finish anything you may need painted. We are dedicated to saving our customers money wherever possible, while maintaining quality. We work in a timely, and professional manner. We are a new business, but all of our members have extensive experience in our feild, most having 5 or more years of experience. We are owner operated which allows us to work more closely with our customers. Thank you, and we hope you have an EPIK day.

11/19/2014

There are things we didn't like. We wouldn't use them again. In a way, I just didn't think they were that ethical. I would say the roofing job they did was fine. One example is, we had three different prices, they changed their price on us three time. Finally, I sat down and I figured out what they did and everything, I sent them their list of what they did and I said, I'd raise the regional price...

05/02/2014

They were good about staying with the estimate that they have us. I think they did a good job. I don't have any complaints with them. I think they did good.

Description of Work
We used Erhard Roofing and Repairs LLC for roofing services.

10/21/2013

It was an Angie's List Big Deal that I purchased. They were fine. They were responsive. The work was fine. I didn't spend any additional so the price was good. I would certainly use them again.

Description of Work
I used Erhard Roofing and Repairs to do some repairs on my skylights.

Category skylights

10/16/2013

We used him for an inspection. He pointed out some things that were wrong, which I think was very good. He did a good job. He provided photographs and so forth, which was good. We didn't followup with him on having the roof replaced and so forth. We went a different way on that. We were working through our insurance company and they had a guy that ended up being very good. That's the only reason t...

Description of Work
I used a big deal purchase for Erhard Roofing and Repairs. It was $99 for the roof maintenance package.

09/06/2013

When I made the initial call for a second opinion the owner came out the next day. He got up on the roof and did a thorough investigation. The previous person I had called told me I needed a complete reroof and what he showed me in pictures and in his presentation made sense to me but I am not a professional roofer. We were looking at several thousand dollars of work and the rof is only about 15 y...

Description of Work
Repaired the leaking around our wood stove chimney pipe as well as replaced some improperly installed roofing.

09/02/2013

I called Erhard to request an estimate on some roofing work, and three weeks later they have not called back. I realize that I may be too far away for them, but they could have called and told me so.

Description of Work
I did not engage Erhard to do any work, for the reason explained below.

08/19/2013

I was impressed with Greg Bequette when he came out. He went into the attic to see the staining and brought pictures to show me the problems. Then he went on the roof to further investigate what was causing the leaking, again bring back pictures of what he found. When he presented the proposal, I had various options I could address. My feeling is to fix all, not partial. The crew spent one day fixing everything on the list. When they finished, they cleaned up my yard. Because I am a member of Angie's List, I received a 10% discount, making the final cost $1800.00. This repair all started with water in my SunTunnel. After a new sun tunnel and four trips after which did not fix the problem, I redirected my attention to the roof. Wise decision! Now no leaks and Jeff at Sun Tunnel is also happy.

Description of Work
Fixed roof leaking consisting of replaced 2 turbins and 1 vent, replace pipe boot, correct old chimney flashing and built cricket, install iced and water& re shingle with closed valley re step and counter flashing. This is just some of the work suggested to correct all problems Greg found.

08/01/2013

because of impending rain they responded immediately and worked past dark to complete the job and make it waterproof. I was very pleased with there workmanship and professionalism. I will use them again. thanks Ron for your help.

Description of Work
installed ice and water barrier. replaced flashing and new weatherstripping and replaced a few shingles

07/23/2013

Discovered chimney needed repair when I had the roof replaced.

Description of Work
Chimney repair

Category chimney repair contractor

06/20/2013

They returned my phone call the same day. However, 1st appointment scheduled for evaluation of damage did not start out well. I spoke to 3 or 4 different men before actual contact made. The person they sent on the appointment day was not the person I had been talking to and he seemed confused as to work needing done. He was also over an hour late and no phone call to tell me he would be late. I was very frustrated by the time he arrived stating his phone was dead. After evaluation of roof, I decided to give them the job. Dustin did return in a couple of days with a few other men as promised. As far as I can tell, I have had no more leaking of my roof. They cleaned up site well and I told me to call if I had any further leaking.

Description of Work
Repair of wood shingle roof. Replaced damaged shingles, replace cracked and leaking seals around pipes on roof.

Category roofer

Residential & commercial roofing repairs, new construction, exterior and interior work, including siding, gutters, painting, home additions, coatings, inspections & energy efficiency.

Check, Visa, MasterCard