Is it safe to install a roof in the rain? Learn more about what happens when you install a roof during rain and how to protect your house against unpredictable storms if it rains during your roof installation.
Get matched with top roofing contractors in Ogden, KS
There are 8 highly-rated local roofing contractors.
Recent Roofing Reviews in Ogden
- Good Roofing Company, LLCFrom the time of our first contact, and then a few days later signing a contract, work went very fast. We agreed to do the work on the weekend, supplies and material were delivered on Monday, and work on the roof was finished by Wednesday! I was updated as to the progress with text and pictures. When some unforeseen damage was discovered to roof boards, I was informed and damage was quickly fixed and work kept going read less
- Weddle and Sons Roofing and Construction IncGot a bid from Weddle and Sons after reading all the reviews on Angie's List, and it was a great choice. We went with them and had our whole roof done, including vents and skylights. They were very helpful throughout the process of picking shingle colors and type, picking skylight, and getting the gutter installation lined up as well. They provided us far more information than others did and showed us brochures with the different shingle types, such as "impact resistant" ones to defend against hail in the future (which also gets a lower rate from our insurance company). They were also happy to answer any questions and address any concerns. As other reviews point out, the job was done in a very timely fashion and the cleanup was excellent. This is exactly how a business should be run. Thanks so much for making this a great experience ! (Oh yes - and the price even came in lower than other bids to boot :- read less
- Eaton Roofing & ExteriorThe materials were unloaded about 4 or 5 days prior to work starting, it rained, and they called every day to let us know our status.The day they started about 6 or 7 workers showed up and started working right away. They worked all day and got the old roof completely tore off and got most of it decked. The next day they finished up the shingles and got the whole area cleaned up. They were very courteous and polite, each member of the crew knew what to do and when to do it. I'm in the construction industry and was very impressed with their professionalism, they really worked as a team! After they were finished they cleaned up so good that you would never have known that a major project had been accomplished in such a short period of time. If you are going to have a roofing project done I would start by calling them read less
- Charlie's AnglesCharlie came by soon after we called and gave us quote and explained what he thought should be done . His quote included an option to add new underlayment decking if situation proved it needed it after seeing it once old shingles were removed. Color options were presented and Charlie helped identify where we could view specific colors we had in mind. His quote for work was competitive, plus he came highly recommended. New decking material was in fact needed to do a quality job and meet code. Extra material needed to be ordered and they were quick in getting it deliverd. Job was completed as expected and was satisfactory in all respects read less
- Bird ContractingIt went very well. The workers were punctual, understanding of my needs, and did a great job with no mess.
- Weddle and Sons Roofing and Construction IncThey provided pictures that made it easy to deal with Insurance company. Showed up when they said, took the length of time they said, and they cleaned up after themselves!
- Weddle and Sons Roofing and Construction IncI thought that I probably needed a complete new roof, but they came out and did a thorough evaluation and said that the roof was good for a number of years more. They did recommend some minor repairs as noted above. The young man who came out and did the work was personable and professional. I wasn't home when he left, or I would have had him do a bit more with the flashing, but all in all I was very satisfied. They could easily have told me that I needed a complete new roof. I was impressed with the thoroughness of their inspection and the way they described the current state of the roof read less
- Weddle and Sons Roofing and Construction IncThey did a great job. They always answered the phone and any questions. Provided quote and didn't exceed the quote. Very professional crew that did a fantastic job.
- Weddle and Sons Roofing and Construction IncThey were very kind and perfessional from the beginning. I had had another company out to see what was causing the leaks but they lost my business. Weddle and sons came out and did there own inspection and gave me a good estimate. They were very quick to get scheduled and I had no hassles from them. From what I can tell there work was fine. The only reason I lowered my score at all is they referred me to another contractor to do the inside water damage. We had some issues with the contractor. Not really their fault but the referral was from them read less
- Weddle and Sons Roofing and Construction IncI asked for an estimate for a minor repair, they tried to up-sell me a replacement. They are probably right, we will need it replaced eventually, but we were just trying to prevent things from getting worse for the time being. They did the estimate really fast and were very polite, then we didn't hear anything until the crew showed up about a month later and knocked out the work in a few hours. Overall, not a bad experience, the shingles apparently had to be special-ordered, and there was some mis-communication there which is why this review was pretty negative initially. I was very happy with their work and I probably should have called to follow-up read less
Roofers in Ogden
- Business Description:Simply put. ..Covenant Roofing & Construction, LLC keeps its promises, and is quickly becoming a premier roofing, gutter, and siding repair and replacement company. Covenant is an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor, and is owned and operated by experienced, former executives of large roofing and supply businesses. The managing member of the company is a former State Assistant Attorney General, who spent much of his career protecting consumers from unscrupulous contractors. Covenant's owners.. read lessRecent Review:He was great. He explained what needed to be done and how it should be done and gave us several options.Valerie M.
- Business Description:Best Contracting specializes in Commercial and Residential exterior renovations including storm damage to Roofing, Siding, and Gutters. In addition our Best Contracting remodeling division offers Deck and Patio installs. Call us today to schedule a Free consultation read lessRecent Review:I could not be happier with my experience with Best Contracting. From our first appt with Nate to the end of the process he was there ever step of the way to answer any, and all questions. Very professional, and easy going people. I would absolutely hire again if needed read lessChristopher B.
- Business Description:Rolox Home Service has been a leader in the Kansas City home improvement community for over thirty years. Utilizing only the very best products and materials, our experienced craftsmen can improve your home with: Energy-Saving Replacement Windows & Doors Maintenance-free Vinyl Siding Maintenance-free Gutter Protection Under Decking Bathroom Tub and Shower Liners Give us a call today at 1-800-950-3060 to schedule a free, no-obligation, in-home appointment or visit us at www.roloxhomeservice.co read lessRecent Review:The only quote he gave me was on a business card with the amount of $17,000 on the back of the card. I talked to Dan and he told me I had a day to let him know if I wanted them to do the work. I said I do not make a decision like this in a day. They never gave me any paperwork to say what I was paying for. He was curt with me and called me two more times to see if I wanted them to do the work. He then called several times the following week and did not leave a message. I would not recommend them and I moved on to hire someone else. read lessjennifer e.
- Business Description:Located by the North Fork Solomon River, North Fork Services LLC strives to provide the best quality work for your home, farm, or business! We specialize in window install and replacement, but have done it all! Every project is done with extreme care and to the customer's satisfaction. Our owner is onsite to make sure every job runs smoothly. Pella Certified Contractor - less than 5% of all contractors can say that! Call us today for high quality windows for a great price! read lessRecent Review:It was really good and the workers did a good job.Mary Ann H.
- Business Description:Welcome to Honey Do Homes. For over 10 years, we have proudly offered premium wood window and door installation services, interior and exterior painting, siding repair/replacement, and other home improvement services to Wichita and the surrounding communities. Our professional installers are certified by several of the best window and door brands in the industry. read lessRecent Review:The people from Honey Do did a great job!Michael G.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Wichita! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creatin.. read lessRecent Review:Very happy with the product and the work done by the 3 crews who completed siding/windows and guttering. I would give an A for the rating but am still waiting on some communication from the Wichita office regarding one of the windows which was scratched upon delivery. Again..very happy with the diamondkote siding and champion windows read lessSuzie C.
- Business Description:Quality Roofing Systems is a licensed and accredited contractor for residential, commercial and industrial roofing systems, many which are energy star approved. We are a local dependable roofing contractor, based out of Tulsa and serving the Oklahoma, Kansas, and Texas areas. We are fully insured and maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We specialize in both residential and commercial roofing systems. We have installed roofing systems on structures from 100 s/f up to 150,000.. read lessRecent Review:Made appointment did not come or callGary D.
- Recent Review:I only gave them a D because they were very responsive early on. Other wise an F would be more appropriate. Strung me along for 6 months while I waited for a bid. After my last email to them, no response for a week, then received a call stating they had signed onto some bigger projects and no longer wanted my business read lessKenneth B.
- Business Description:Weddle & Sons is a family owned & operated business specializing in residential roofing since 1998. In 2013 the company celebrated its 15th year serving Northeast Kansas and opened a new location serving the Lincoln Nebraska area. The business has continued to grow over the years, as has the list of satisfied customers read lessRecent Review:First of all I want to give credit where credit is due and that is to Jacob!! He is a 5 Star employee and they are lucky to have him!!!! Other then that I’ve gone all the way to the owner of the company Allyn (and no I didn’t miss spell his name) to resolve some issues that I will list below. 1. They over ordered my shingle need by more then 30% inflating the job estimate. Instead of having 2 or 3 bundles left over they had more the 25 bundles left over!!!! That 25 doesn’t include 9 bundles that I caught as the wrong color that they were going to put on the roof before I stopped them and they were set back on the truck! When I asked them to credit me back for the extra bundles that they would return to the supplier I was told that I signed the estimate and I would not be getting an adjustment! 2. I did not want a sub-installation crew doing my roof. Those are crews that are brought in during storm events and then they leave after the roofing company is caught up on jobs!! I was mislead into thinking I was not getting a sub crew, but when they arrived at my house they were a sub crew from Texas that were brought to Lincoln this spring after the hail storm we had and would be returning to Texas. 3. The Sub crew were using my gutters as foot support and damaged 75 foot of gutters. They would have damaged all my gutters if I had not been there and stopped them! Weddle offered $200 damage compensation for the gutters which is laughable!! 4. I was charged a $350 up charge for special hip & ridge caps and come to find out that’s the only hip & ridge made for my shingles! How can there be an up charge if there’s no other option?? I asked for that charge to be refunded with no response from Allyn!! 5. There were several order mistakes that resulted in the job taking 3 days to complete instead of 1 1/2 days. Wrong size sky lights, wrong size vent caps, 9 wrong color shingle bundles. Their comment, (we don’t guarantee how long a job will take)! Bottom line: I was an unhappy customer hoping that once I got to the head of the company that Allyn would do what ever it took to rectify that situation!! Instead he never even apologized for any of the mistakes and ended our communication with “ I’m done arguing” He offered $200 for the damaged gutter and $250 additional payment if I agree to forgo their job warranty!! Are you serious Allyn!!!! My last communication with him was unfortunately “I’ll have to go to small claims court to get this resolved”! I’m glad to see so many customers are happy with their service and I wanted to be one of those also!!! Sadly that’s not what they wanted!!! Picture #1 damaged gutters Picture #2 poor shingle installation read lessDon B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful roofer articles
The roof protects your home, but it can also boost your curb appeal by providing an attractive exterior. There are many roof colors to choose from, but in deciding which is the best color for your roof, here are some factors to consider.
Copper is a high-end roofing material. It can potentially withstand strong storms and fire while helping reduce cooling costs. However, it’s one of the highest-cost roofing materials. Learn how much copper roofing costs and what to expect.
Find roofing contractors in
- Fort Riley
- Junction City
- Saint George
- White City
- Clay Center
- Council Grove
- Saint Marys
- Maple Hill
- Blue Rapids
roofing contractors in Ogden
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Topeka1930 SW Westport Dr Ste 5
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Wichita1835 S West St
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Covenant Roofing and Construction, LLC5006 SE 29th St
- Covenant Roofing LLC1324 W. 3rd
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Topeka
- DANKER ROOFING INC8521 E HWY 24
- DANKER ROOFING INC
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- Lincoln Douglas, Inc.1710 9th St
- Lincoln Douglas, Inc.
- North Fork Services LLC314 N 2nd St
- North Fork Services LLC
- QRS Quality Roofing Systems11055 Pond Creek Dr
SAND SPRINGS, Oklahoma
- QRS Quality Roofing Systems
- South Roofing and Contracting LLC1704 W. Main
- South Roofing and Contracting LLC
- The Haas Group LLC2215 Plank Road #300
- The Haas Group LLC