Looking for roofing marketing tips? These marketing basics will help you get more leads and grow your roofing business for little or no out-of-pocket costs.
Get matched with top roofing contractors in Milford, KS
There are 7 highly-rated local roofing contractors.
Recent Roofing Reviews in Milford
- Good Roofing Company, LLCFrom the time of our first contact, and then a few days later signing a contract, work went very fast. We agreed to do the work on the weekend, supplies and material were delivered on Monday, and work on the roof was finished by Wednesday! I was updated as to the progress with text and pictures. When some unforeseen damage was discovered to roof boards, I was informed and damage was quickly fixed and work kept going
- Weddle and Sons Roofing and Construction IncWeddele was a great company! They were easy to work with and did a fantastic job. I would use them again if I had to, but I hope I don't have to.
- Jesse Howard RoofingI loved these guys. They were really nice and efficient with us. The overall experience was excellent. The price was worth the services I received. They were responsive, punctual, and professional. I would use this provider again.
- Weddle and Sons Roofing and Construction IncThey were very kind and perfessional from the beginning. I had had another company out to see what was causing the leaks but they lost my business. Weddle and sons came out and did there own inspection and gave me a good estimate. They were very quick to get scheduled and I had no hassles from them. From what I can tell there work was fine. The only reason I lowered my score at all is they referred me to another contractor to do the inside water damage. We had some issues with the contractor. Not really their fault but the referral was from them
- Bird ContractingIt went very well. The workers were punctual, understanding of my needs, and did a great job with no mess.
- Eaton Roofing & ExteriorThe materials were unloaded about 4 or 5 days prior to work starting, it rained, and they called every day to let us know our status.The day they started about 6 or 7 workers showed up and started working right away. They worked all day and got the old roof completely tore off and got most of it decked. The next day they finished up the shingles and got the whole area cleaned up. They were very courteous and polite, each member of the crew knew what to do and when to do it. I'm in the construction industry and was very impressed with their professionalism, they really worked as a team! After they were finished they cleaned up so good that you would never have known that a major project had been accomplished in such a short period of time. If you are going to have a roofing project done I would start by calling them
- Charlie's AnglesCharlie came by soon after we called and gave us quote and explained what he thought should be done . His quote included an option to add new underlayment decking if situation proved it needed it after seeing it once old shingles were removed. Color options were presented and Charlie helped identify where we could view specific colors we had in mind. His quote for work was competitive, plus he came highly recommended. New decking material was in fact needed to do a quality job and meet code. Extra material needed to be ordered and they were quick in getting it deliverd. Job was completed as expected and was satisfactory in all respects
- Weddle and Sons Roofing and Construction IncNo problem. Wish all our home owner experiences were as smooth and satisfying as this one.
- Weddle and Sons Roofing and Construction IncMy next door neighbor hired Weddle and Sons to do a complete roof replacement for old cedar shakes. The new roof is gorgeous! I highly recommend this company.
- Kape Roofing & ExteriorsKape did an excellent job on a complete restoration of our 132 year old victorian metal roof replacement. They coordinated the manufacturing of copper shingle to match the original embossed shingle, refabricated and restored missing/damaged pieces of decorative wrought iron surrounding the top of the roof, and fabricated, painted and replaced decorative moldings surrounding the cap of the roof. This was not a standard project and the end result was stunning. It looked as close to identical to the original work as you could get
Roofers in Milford
- Business Description:Located by the North Fork Solomon River, North Fork Services LLC strives to provide the best quality work for your home, farm, or business! We specialize in window install and replacement, but have done it all! Every project is done with extreme care and to the customer's satisfaction. Our owner is onsite to make sure every job runs smoothly. Pella Certified Contractor - less than 5% of all contractors can say that! Call us today for high quality windows for a great price!Recent Review:He does a really good work, no problems at all.hazel N.
- Business Description:Best Contracting specializes in Commercial and Residential exterior renovations including storm damage to Roofing, Siding, and Gutters. In addition our Best Contracting remodeling division offers Deck and Patio installs. Call us today to schedule a Free consultationRecent Review:I could not be happier with my experience with Best Contracting. From our first appt with Nate to the end of the process he was there ever step of the way to answer any, and all questions. Very professional, and easy going people. I would absolutely hire again if neededChristopher B.
- Business Description:Rolox Home Service has been a leader in the Kansas City home improvement community for over thirty years. Utilizing only the very best products and materials, our experienced craftsmen can improve your home with: Energy-Saving Replacement Windows & Doors Maintenance-free Vinyl Siding Maintenance-free Gutter Protection Under Decking Bathroom Tub and Shower Liners Give us a call today at 1-800-950-3060 to schedule a free, no-obligation, in-home appointment or visit us at www.roloxhomeservice.coRecent Review:The only quote he gave me was on a business card with the amount of $17,000 on the back of the card. I talked to Dan and he told me I had a day to let him know if I wanted them to do the work. I said I do not make a decision like this in a day. They never gave me any paperwork to say what I was paying for. He was curt with me and called me two more times to see if I wanted them to do the work. He then called several times the following week and did not leave a message. I would not recommend them and I moved on to hire someone else.jennifer e.
- Business Description:Welcome to Honey Do Homes. For over 10 years, we have proudly offered premium wood window and door installation services, interior and exterior painting, siding repair/replacement, and other home improvement services to Wichita and the surrounding communities. Our professional installers are certified by several of the best window and door brands in the industry.Recent Review:The people from Honey Do did a great job!Michael G.
- Business Description:We are the only spa factory in the state of Kansas, located at 410 N Main Hillsboro Ks 67484. We manufacture the AAHS Spa brands of custom built spas . Check them out at www.aahsspas.com . We are a one stop shop for all your commercial, residential construction, and remodeling needs including outdoor entertainment and relaxationRecent Review:Chuck delivered a new hot tub today, I am beyond amazed with new spa. Exceeds all my and my wife’s expectations. We recommend HOME RESORT for all your pool and spa needs. Chuck is GREAT to work with. Thanks Chuck!!!!!!Mike P.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Wichita! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creatin..Recent Review:We are very satisfied with the window replacements. All persons involved - Champion sales representative, person who measured for specifics, installers, etc. were friendly, prompt, and very efficient.Judy H.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Weddle & Sons is a family owned & operated business specializing in residential roofing since 1998. In 2013 the company celebrated its 15th year serving Northeast Kansas and opened a new location serving the Lincoln Nebraska area. The business has continued to grow over the years, as has the list of satisfied customersRecent Review:First of all I want to give credit where credit is due and that is to Jacob!! He is a 5 Star employee and they are lucky to have him!!!! Other then that I’ve gone all the way to the owner of the company Allyn (and no I didn’t miss spell his name) to resolve some issues that I will list below. 1. They over ordered my shingle need by more then 30% inflating the job estimate. Instead of having 2 or 3 bundles left over they had more the 25 bundles left over!!!! That 25 doesn’t include 9 bundles that I caught as the wrong color that they were going to put on the roof before I stopped them and they were set back on the truck! When I asked them to credit me back for the extra bundles that they would return to the supplier I was told that I signed the estimate and I would not be getting an adjustment! 2. I did not want a sub-installation crew doing my roof. Those are crews that are brought in during storm events and then they leave after the roofing company is caught up on jobs!! I was mislead into thinking I was not getting a sub crew, but when they arrived at my house they were a sub crew from Texas that were brought to Lincoln this spring after the hail storm we had and would be returning to Texas. 3. The Sub crew were using my gutters as foot support and damaged 75 foot of gutters. They would have damaged all my gutters if I had not been there and stopped them! Weddle offered $200 damage compensation for the gutters which is laughable!! 4. I was charged a $350 up charge for special hip & ridge caps and come to find out that’s the only hip & ridge made for my shingles! How can there be an up charge if there’s no other option?? I asked for that charge to be refunded with no response from Allyn!! 5. There were several order mistakes that resulted in the job taking 3 days to complete instead of 1 1/2 days. Wrong size sky lights, wrong size vent caps, 9 wrong color shingle bundles. Their comment, (we don’t guarantee how long a job will take)! Bottom line: I was an unhappy customer hoping that once I got to the head of the company that Allyn would do what ever it took to rectify that situation!! Instead he never even apologized for any of the mistakes and ended our communication with “ I’m done arguing” He offered $200 for the damaged gutter and $250 additional payment if I agree to forgo their job warranty!! Are you serious Allyn!!!! My last communication with him was unfortunately “I’ll have to go to small claims court to get this resolved”! I’m glad to see so many customers are happy with their service and I wanted to be one of those also!!! Sadly that’s not what they wanted!!! Picture #1 damaged gutters Picture #2 poor shingle installationDon B.
- Recent Review:I only gave them a D because they were very responsive early on. Other wise an F would be more appropriate. Strung me along for 6 months while I waited for a bid. After my last email to them, no response for a week, then received a call stating they had signed onto some bigger projects and no longer wanted my businessKenneth B.
- Business Description:Independent 3rd party roof inspection and consultation company.Recent Review:Ernie Haas provided a very thorough examination of our roof which enabled us (after much back and forth with our roofer (DCF Contracting)) to ensure that all necessary and required repairs were made to our roof. Mr. Haas stayed in contact with us for more than a month to ensure that any questions or issues we had were addressedLarry T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful roofer articles
Asking the right questions before, during, and after a roofing project can help you avoid cold leads, prep client expectations, and get referrals. Take a look at these questions roofers should ask clients at every stage of a project.
Slate roofs, while more expensive than some roof types, offer a highly durable and aesthetically pleasing natural look. In this cost guide, we’ll help you understand how much a slate roof costs, plus tips for saving money on a new slate roof.
Find roofing contractors in
- Junction City
- Fort Riley
- Clay Center
- Saint George
- White City
- Blue Rapids
- Council Grove
roofing contractors in Milford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DANKER ROOFING INC8521 E HWY 24
- DANKER ROOFING INC
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- Lincoln Douglas, Inc.1710 9th St
- Lincoln Douglas, Inc.
- North Fork Services LLC314 N 2nd St
- North Fork Services LLC
- South Roofing and Contracting LLC1704 W. Main
- South Roofing and Contracting LLC
- The Haas Group LLC2215 Plank Road #300
- The Haas Group LLC