ADVANTAGE WATER CONDITIONING INC

Founded 1994 • With Angi since December 2007

Advantage Water Conditioning opened in 1994. Since our doors opened, we’ve been installing and servicing water softeners, reverse osmosis systems, iron filters, and whole house filtration systems. We offer several purchase and lease options. Our motto is that we treat our customers as if they are our only customer....

Cooper's Water Conditioning

Cooper's Water Conditioning

Established in 1978, Cooper's Water Conditioning has national brand name whole house water softeners, reverse osmosis drinking water systems, and iron filters that last for years without interruption. We are a family-owned business that offers the highest quality water treatment at affordable prices. Our service area is Indianapolis and all surrounding areas .

01/24/2021

They never responded to my request for a quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water softener

11/27/2019

I am very pleased with my purchase and Advantage Water Conditioning. They were a great company to work with and are servicing salt for my system. They get an A+.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of water softener.

01/03/2019

I seldom write reviews however these fellows deserve one. Dan quoted the project.I found him to be professional, knowledgeable, courteous and sincere. Kent and Matt installed the system. They both displayed the same characteristics as Dan. They called ahead, completed the project in a timely manner and left no mess whatsoever. Good quality work (I know, I've been involved in construction my entire...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchase and installed water softner

10/25/2018

Great. Matt showed up on time and the install was very quick and efficient. Explained everything very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a water softner

09/27/2018

Great! Representatives, Matt and Kent were a 'dream team' problem solving and installing our water softener and reverse osmosis system. They were professional, courteous, and prompt. I will definitely recommend Advantage Water Conditioning to my friends and neighbors!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Softener and Reverse Osmosis

CATEGORY water softeners

WATER SOFTENERS, WATER CONDITIONERS, REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEMS, IRON FILTERS, WATER FILTRATION & SALT DELIVERY, ALL WATER TREATMENT EQUIPMENT IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE OR LEASE & PROVIDE SERVICE FOR ALL MAKES & MODELS OF WATER TREATMENT EQUIPMENT.

BOTTLED WATER.