We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Complete Comfort

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2006

1729 US-31 N

Greenwood, IN 46143

Repair & install furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, hybrid heat, indoor air quality, humidifiers, air cleaners, heat recovery ventilators, UV lights & thermostats, ducts, air purifier, geothermal heating, & cooling equipment. We will go above and beyond to provide options for heating and air conditioning solutions with supporting information to give context so customers are making informed decisions to address their climate needs. By offering top notch service, we commit to go above and beyond to show respect for each customer and show our appreciation for the opportunity to make your climate comfortable. Our goal is to build long-standing relationships with homeowners, businesses and non-profit organizations in the greater Indianapolis community....

01/10/2022

Kim D.

Contacted me right way and had same day appointment. Showed up on time and was very professional.

Description of Work
Leaking pipe

06/11/2021

Eric H.

Excellent. they were very professional. They provided excellent customer service.

Description of Work
They replaced my AC unit for me

11/22/2020

Yong W.

I was a little concerned when they sent an advisor instead of a technician to evaluate and give a quote. But it all worked out well in the end. Good communication, appointment set up. Technician Steve H is super.

Description of Work
replace flexible air duct, fixe a return air insulation

Category plumbing, energy audit

10/30/2020

Bryan R.

Went very well. Josh Shrake was very pleasant, polite, and capable. It was a joy having him in my home and I would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
A/C replacement

10/30/2020

Thalia M.

I had the technician Brett out & he did an excellent job. My heat went out and I didn’t know what to do but Brett came and saved the day! Thanks to Brett and complete comfort my heat is fixed and ready for this cold winter ahead! He was super friendly and wore his mask properly too which made me feel comfortable and safe from the virus. I will definitely be calling Complete Comfort again

Description of Work
My HVAC needed service

10/29/2020

Sarah S.

We woke up with no heat. Complete Comfort had someone out right away. We called a couple other places but they were the fastest with the best rates. Josh came out and was very polite and knowledgeable, he had us up and running in no time! I would recommend them to all of my friends and family

Description of Work
We had no heat

10/29/2020

Betsy S.

It went great. Our Tech Josh was awesome. He was punctual, kind, informative and professional! Such a sweet boy

Description of Work
New heating and air conditioning system

Patty C.

Josh came and got her system temporary working and gave her a quote on a new one. He was very professional and explained everything so that she could understand. He came back and installed her new unit. She is very happy with the service and her new unit.

Description of Work
My mother system temporarily working, she was going to need a new system hers was on its last leg

Jacqueline P.

I love this company. They're so awesome. From Erica in the office, to Daniel, Steve, Ryan and Mike. They did an awesome job. They were on time, friendly and professional. I highly recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
New furnace, a/c and water heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair, energy audit

John C.

Upon arrival the problem was quickly identified. Brett quickly explained what part was needed and installed it. Ignitor was clearly beyond repair and broken. No elaborate fix or tests needed.

Description of Work
Furnace Repair

06/19/2020

Nicole B.

They were great as always, very detailed and honest. Thanks again.

Description of Work
AC Maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much! We appreciate you taking the time for this review and for being our dedicated customer!

04/17/2020

DIANE & JOHN P.

Very nice people and the service was good.

Description of Work
Maintenance service for heating and AC.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review for us! If you need anything else do not hesitate to call us! CC

04/15/2020

Nick J.

I have had a terrible experience with this company, as I have had to spend over a thousand dollars for installation mistakes they have made. This company installed my AC unit 8 years ago under my deck. The installation spec says that there has to be 4 feet of clearance from the top of the unit. There was only 2-3 feet between the top of my unit and the deck. This resulted in the unit running very inefficiently and loud. I am in the process of selling my house and this installation miscue was easily caught during inspection. Complete Comfort told me that they installed it where the previous unit was, even though it is incorrect. That excuse doesn't make sense because the 4 foot rule applies to the equipment they provided and installed. The previous unit is irrelevant and could have totally different specs. I was also told they had lost my details in their computer system as they migrated to a different system. They couldn't find records of my installation. I don't believe I should be punished for yet another mistake made by their company. I had a different company come out and provide a quote to move the unit. I was quoted $900. I had Complete Comfort provide me a quote of $900 as well, saying this is the best that they could do. It is very sad that this company couldn't provide a lower quote than the other (more reputable) company, even though Complete Comfort is totally at fault on the way it was installed. Overall, the company is not willing to work with me on their mistakes in a reasonable way. They are not taking ownership of their incorrect installation. I am now out a lot of money solely because of them. I asked the manager to view the issue from my point of view, and if I should be satisfied (they have a satisfaction guarantee). He said I should be satisfied because spending money to fix stuff is just a part of selling a house, and that $900 is a better price then what they would normally charge for this. I am very dissatisfied and wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Install AC unit

03/06/2020

scotty B.

Pro came out. Charged $69 and said that I needed two $900 parts and possibly pay for a new furnace but I opted to have someone else out for a second opinion. The second guy come out and did some cleaning and minor repair and he was able to repair it for a total of $125.

Description of Work
Does not always kick on when the thermostat falls below the set temperature.

11/26/2019

Everett M.

When I called, after normal hours, I was answered right away by a live person and was able to set up an appointment for a few days later. They called the night before to confirm, and called again a half hour before they arrived. The technician, Chris, not only performed the tuneup, but found and fixed a wiring error I made in in the Smart Thermostat I bought and installed myself a few days prior and gave me some advice on programming it for maximum efficiency. Very happy with the service!

Description of Work
HVAC tune-up

09/10/2019

Jason K.

They were very fast, punctual, friendly and professional. I ended up needing a new air conditioner which they replaced the next day at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Service call for an air conditioner.

08/14/2019

Erik C.

Complete Comfort has really come in clutch for us three times in this past year. They had previously replaced our old water heater last summer, then in May we discovered a manufacturer defect that required the new water heater to need replaced. Complete Comfort performed the work at no cost since we were still within the warranty period. Fast forward to last week and the water heater was out again! The same day of the issue they had someone out and discovered a backup at the main sewer line was actually causing a substantial water leak that put out the pilot light in the new water heater. The very next morning they were out and cleared the line outside of the house and we were back to being completely functional. There aren't many more frustrating home repair issues than being out of hot water and Complete Comfort has now fixed that issue for us 3 times in the past year within 24 hours of each incident! Great company to work with and highly recommend!

Description of Work
Cleared main sewer line outside of house and cleared out water build up to re-fire water heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

08/11/2019

Ryan R.

Not sure how this company has good reviews it has been a disaster from the start. I had a leaking AC unit into my crawl space. I scheduled an appointment between 4-7 pm. I never received a call on the day of appointment its 5:30 pm so I call the company. The lady on the phone says I see your information but it looks like someone never finished scheduling you. She says we can still have a crew come out. The crew that came out said they just finished installing a new unit somewhere else and they just had a sense that this was their last job and they wanted to get out of there. I already had various contractors out so I basically knew what the problem was. Complete comfort care techs basically without looking at my unit told me i have an issue that wasn’t even what anyone else said. I had to ask them to look at the evaporator coil and check r 22 freon levels. He looks at evaporator coil “that is dripping a lot of water” and says he can fix it for 500$ and repair some duct work in the crawl space for 200$. I thought he was going to take apart the evaporator coil or perform some type of real work. He basically sprays the evaporator coil with cleaning agent and wipes it down with a brush and duct tapes one vent in crawl space for $750 and 20 mins of work. I am a physician and I don't charge those kind of prices. Before he did the work I asked him what if this doesn't work he said we guarantee all our work and this should fix it. But he quoted me a price to replace the unit. Others quoted 3K, 4.2K, 6.2k, complete comfort quoted 8k+. Obviously a few days later I still have water dripping into my crawl space. I call the manger who at 3pm “ was out of the building” and he would call me back. Never called me back. I called the next day and was told he was too busy to talk to me but I could leave a message. It really sets a nice tone for your employees when the manger is to busy to talk to the customers. I left a message and was told that he would not refund me for the work but would credit me the $750 dollars if I replaced the unit. I am sure he would have with that inflated estimate compared to everyone else. I would stay away at all costs. I went with Richards heating and cooling, small outfit nice guy, I asked him to just replace the unit bc I was done with the situation he said he could do that but he could fix the unit for 142 total with a splash guard. He lost money by talking me out of replacing the unit but still recommended it. Complete comfort care just seems like a big company that cares about profits and has no pride in their work. I will be seeking a refund with my CC company and BBB

Description of Work
Evaporator coil leaking water into crawl space

08/06/2019

Elizabeth B.

All went well. Josh was punctual, professional and did a thorough job.

Description of Work
Annual check up on furnace & A/C

08/03/2019

Robin T.

I decided to replace my HVAC after it stopped working when I learned the coolant it used was being phased out. I requested an estimate from this company. The person who provided the estimate was friendly, professional, and clearly explained my options. I chose to go with a different company but it was close.

Description of Work
HVAC replacement

07/03/2019

Jonathan C.

Office was very responsive. Came out same day. The young man who came out was polite and professional and worked quickly. Good experience and would hire again.

Description of Work
Disposal replacement

04/30/2019

Bruce J.

After a snafu that left me hanging on my first appointment, Complete Comfort made things right by performing the service I needed at no charge. It was a great experience and Dustin was a pleasure to meet. If I could alter my prior review on AL I would do so, but since that doesn't appear to be possible I hope I can help balance things out with my more recent opinion of the company.

Description of Work
Furnace tune-up

04/17/2019

J S.

This project went very well. The installer (Steve) was very helpful, nice, and arrived on time. I am very happy with the installation so far. The price was a little more than the "Deal" being offered on Angies List, but it was still a good price, good service, and good equipment. I will use them again!!!

Description of Work
New HVAC system installed

03/11/2019

BILL W.

Dustin was great. Called 30 minutes before showing up and their system sent me a text message with a picture of him. He inspected the system and didn’t find any issues with the furnace or water heater. He said what may have happened was the wind may have sent the vent fumes back down into the furnace room where the furnace may have recirculated it through the house. My detectors had 46 ppm rating, which isn’t a high amount but still I was concerned. When Dustin checked everything the detectors read 0 ppm.

Description of Work
Our carbon monoxide detectors went off, so I called complete comfort to check for any issues.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair, gas leak repair

12/30/2018

JEANETTE W.

Fantastic! Garrett was very professional. He worked with our schedule and gave us his quote in an unrushed, friendly manner. We are switching all our HVAC and plumbing needs to Complete Comfort as a result of his caring approach and attention to detail!

Description of Work
Boiler installation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

We apologize for the late response but wanted to thank you for leaving a review on our service! Garrett is great and we enjoy having him here and are so glad to hear you have decided to choose us as your Home Service Needs company. If you're in need of any services in the future or have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at 317.535.4093. Have a great rest of your Monday! Complete Comfort Team

Generator Supercenter of Indianapolis

Leader in the whole home generators, our top-of-the line Generac generators, along with our skilled technicians and electricians, effectively ensure that you're never left in the dark. Turnkey installation and service of Generac brand generators for your home. We have a team of manufacture certified technicians and state certified electricians and plumbers. We provide free in-home consultations to determine which generator is best suited for your home and budget. We are a fully insured company that is family owned and operated.

Elgin Water Care

Family owned and operated since 1946. The Hull family has owned the business for the last 72 years and provides residential and commercial water softening, filtration, drinking water, salt delivery, bottled water and service to most makes and models of water softeners.

Cooper's Water Conditioning

Established in 1978, Cooper's Water Conditioning has national brand name whole house water softeners, reverse osmosis drinking water systems, and iron filters that last for years without interruption. We are a family-owned business that offers the highest quality water treatment at affordable prices. Our service area is Indianapolis and all surrounding areas .

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered