Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Greenwood, IN
There are 11 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 5 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Greenwood
- Runyon Equipment RentalCould not have gone any better. Took my mower in late Tuesday morning, they were very busy so I didn't expect to hear from them for a couple of days but, to my surprise they called me within four hours and told me it had been repaired and I could pick it up anytime. The cost was very reasonable and about half of what I was willing to pay since my mower is close to eleven years old. Great service and very friendly and helpful employees. Would definitely recommend them and would use them again
- Indy Mower RepairService went great as always. Does a great job and comes to you. Has the truck setup to fully tune-up lawnmower and sharpen blade. I have used for 5 years now and will continue to do so.
- Indy Mower RepairDaniel was extremely knowledgeable about my newer self-propelled mower as well as my older riding lawn mower. As he was working, he took the time to explain what he was looking for, what (if anything) he found and what he was doing to correct any issues. He also explained things I could do myself at the end of each lawnmowing season that would keep my mowers running well and help save money. Knowledgeable, honest, laid back and friendly. Will definitely hire Indy Mower Repair again
- Indy Mower RepairDaniel should up promptly and repaired my Mower. I was pleased with the service he provided. I would recommend his services. It is very helpful that his service is mobile.
- Indy Mower RepairAfter three years of Daniel doing my repairs and annual tuneups I can verify that he is prompt, reasonably priced, expert and fair. I give him my highest recommendation.
- Indy Mower RepairTuneup seemed fine. After two mows, mower suddenly stopped. I have not been able to get it to start again. I also have not been able to recontact Indy Mower Repair. I left one message to ask for a call back, which they have not called back, and every time since then, their mailbox is full and not accepting message
- SHARPMOWER.COMFixed the issues and provided support when I had a question the first time I used my rider after repair. Punctual and answered all of my questions.
- Indy Mower RepairGreat. Came to my house and worked on it in his own trailer in my driveway. Very professional and great service.
- Mower CareThey came to my house and tuned up my mower, which had a clogged carburetor. It cost about $100. Very reasonable considering I did not have to lug my heavy lawnmower somewhere. Extremely efficient and cost-effective. Friendly service.
- Indy Mower RepairDaniel came to our home immediately to pick up the snowblower asked for a check (Februrary of 2021) and told me he would have it back to me soon. It is almost June and I do not have my snowblower back. We have spoken with his wife several times and have left several messages and can not get anyone to call us back. The snow blower is barely used and we have paid him for a service. I have never seen anyone have the ratings they have with service this bad. I do not recommend and will likely need to take legal action if things do not get resolved in the near future
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Greenwood
- Business Description:Indy Mower Repair is a full service small engine repair company offering mobile service to all of central Indiana. We offer tune-ups and specific repair work on push mowers, riding mowers, snow blowers, mobile generators, tractors, and much more. If it has a small engine, we will repair it! Please have model number and brand available Donna will get you on the schedulRecent Review:Daniel came to our home immediately to pick up the snowblower asked for a check (Februrary of 2021) and told me he would have it back to me soon. It is almost June and I do not have my snowblower back. We have spoken with his wife several times and have left several messages and can not get anyone to call us back. The snow blower is barely used and we have paid him for a service. I have never seen anyone have the ratings they have with service this bad. I do not recommend and will likely need to take legal action if things do not get resolved in the near futureAja H.
- Business Description:Simply Handy's mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Wow! Hire this man. I had talked to Reginald several months ago and got a quote for some furniture assembly. Frankly, the quote i thought was a little high so told him I would find someone else. I did find someone that said he would do it. The other guy was a no call no show the morning of appointment. I had wanted to surprise my sons with bunk beds when they boys got back from a weekened trip and was soooo disappointed the other guy didn't show . I reached out to Simply Handy and told him what had happened. He showed up the next day and said he wouldn't leave until it was finished and I would be able to surprise the boys. A man of his word. One of the bunk beds was poorly made and he even fixed it so it would be more safe for my son. What a gem. Hire this man. His pricing wasn't as expensive as I once thought. And you get what you pay for!! Thanks again for all the helpJayma S.
- Business Description:all work orders are usually completed in that day depends on Project all customers will be treated the same with all respect to the customer all business hours are confirmed by the owner and if change will be changed on here or we'll be notified to customer look forward to hearing from you handyman of a maRecent Review:It was fine. They did a good work. They got it painted and did a beautiful job.Patricia S.
- Business Description:Runyon Equipment Rental is a family-owned and operated business. Runyon has a new state-of-the-art facility which boasts 125,000 square feet of indoor space and a yard that holds another 85,000 square feet of rental equipment. There are currently around 25 employees dedicated to genuine customer service and providing the information and tools necessary for your job. Runyon doesn't do sub-contracting. Travel charges i.e. delivery fees may applyRecent Review:Could not have gone any better. Took my mower in late Tuesday morning, they were very busy so I didn't expect to hear from them for a couple of days but, to my surprise they called me within four hours and told me it had been repaired and I could pick it up anytime. The cost was very reasonable and about half of what I was willing to pay since my mower is close to eleven years old. Great service and very friendly and helpful employees. Would definitely recommend them and would use them againTHOMAS F.
- Business Description:We believe quality, service and craftsmanship is our top priority and are also are a member of the Better Business Bureau. Additional contact name - Robert Gzibovskis.Recent Review:I had problems with finding others who would repair it and they were great. They were prompt, reasonably priced, and extremely professional. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.Edward R.
- Business Description:Description: We offer different types of Services from Water Damage Restoration, Home Owners Renovation, Investor, and Home Maintenance, Water and Fire Damage Remediation, Mold Remediation and Duct Cleaning, Roofing and Siding. We are licensed and insured. We enjoy serving you and take pride on our work, AND OFFER 1 YR LABOR WARRANTY ON EVERY PROJECTRecent Review:Fast, friendly, professional, and I highly recommend to anyone who needs any kind of work done on their property.Kurt H.
- Business Description:For 14 years, Hoosier Carpenter is a Indiana leader in home repair and commercial facilities maintenance services. We make it easy for you to make your home or business everything you want it to be; beautiful, functional and more productive. You can count on our experienced, professional craftsmen to arrive on time and be respectful. We are bonded and insured. We are a safe and reliable handyman service for your entire "to do and honey do" lists. We value our customers with honesty and integr..Recent Review:Excellent. Would definitely hire again.Teresa D.
- Business Description:Justin Capehart followed his passion from high school at Heritage Christian through IUPUI in Business while working for Allisonville Nursery in Fishers, Indiana. For eight years Justin worked in the garden center learning the business. He was promoted to residential foreman for the nursery, meeting with clients on landscape designs and managing the crew during installation. Justin then acted as foreman of commercial landscape installations until he left to begin his own business in 2005. Just..Recent Review:I am very pleased with the work Capehart did. I have a beautiful new walkway, safer steps to the front door, and better lighting. It has certainly added value to my home. I worked with Justin. He presented several options and made suggestions and was patient as I took some time to decide what I wanted. The installers worked incredibly hard and did an excellent job. Barbara in the office also answered questions and kept me informed. I would definitely use this company again and would recommend them to othersJeanine I.
- Business Description:At Sharpmower.com we provide onsite outdoor power equipment maintenance and repair. If it is not possible to complete your repair onsite we will return your equipment to our shop for service and return it to you as quickly as possible. Our Annual Services Include •Blade Sharpening •Balance Blade •Scrape mower deck •Replace Oil Filter •Service Grease Fittings •Replace Spark Plug •Clean or Replace Air Filter •Engine Start-Up Check •Tune-Up •Fuel System Check •Ignition System Check •Tire Pressur..Recent Review:Great. It took about 15 minutes to complete.BRIAN J.
- Business Description:TruBlue is a full-service company that offers both bundled and unbundled services. Clients looking for dependable, high-quality, individual services can hire TruBlue for basic help around the home, handyman repairs, cleaning services, emergency repairs, landscaping, seasonal services and minor home renovations. For clients looking for total house care solutions – especially seniors and busy families who want the comfort and convenience of owning a home without worrying about the maintenance h..Recent Review:This is the 3rd project done by TruBlue for us. Each time, I have been extremely satisfied with the work!! The first project was a shower installation. (It is beautiful!!) The second project was exterior trim repair and painting. The most recent project was an attic door replacement, by Darrell and Anthony. (Arrived and finished on time, did great work, and were friendly and helpful!) Each of these projects were quoted fairly and completed within budget and on time. The owner and his crew are respectful, knowledgeable, and friendly. I obviously trust the work since I have scheduled work with TruBlue on 3 different occasions. 10 out of 10 plan to call TruBlue when I need any other work to be doneanne f.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- New Whiteland
- Beech Grove
- New Palestine
lawn mower repair shops in Greenwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BLACK & DECKER U S INC5999 CRAWFORDSVILLE RD STE 2
- Bluegrass Small Engine Service1246 Easy Street
- BOBCAT OF INDIANAPOLIS2935 BLUFF RD
- Breaking The Law8769 W Hiles Trl
- BRENT'S LAWN MOWER SALES & SERVICE4102 ROCKVILLE RD
- Busenbark Lawn Equipment1630B South Green St
- BLACK & DECKER U S INC
- C & J Small Engine Repair1506 N POST RD
- Canary Outdoor Power Equipment510 E. Southport Road
- Capehart Landscape & Design5613 E 81st St
- Carmel Welding Supply Co Inc550 S Rangeline Rd
- CASTLETON OUTDOOR SOLUTIONS7710 JOHNSON RD
- C & J Small Engine Repair
- Handy Repair Guys LLC1389 W 86th St #330
- handyman of a man608 Colonial Way
- Hedlund's Ace Hardwares2369 E 62nd St
- HF Investments LLC60 N Chester Ave
- Home Depot9855 N Michigan Rd
- HOME DEPOT850 S STATE RD 135
- HOME DEPOT4850 E SOUTHPORT RD
- Hoosier Carpenter318 N Vine St PO Box 972
- HOVEY'S LAWN CARE8631 COUNT TURF CT
- Howard's Lawn & Garden1115 W South St
- Handy Repair Guys LLC
- U-HAUL550 S Rangeline Rd