General Contracting & Maintenance

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2011

Constructive Innovations has become General Contracting and Maintenance, a subsidiary of Electrical Installations, LLc. This merger has expanded our capabilities to include all types of electrical services and repair....

PowerWasher Plus

Let PowerWasher Plus do the dirty work for you! There is not a job that is too big or too small. PowerWasher Plus has been providing dependable and friendly service to Indiana since 1999 with two locations in Indianapolis and Bloomington.

Offers by PowerWasher Plus on Angi
Window Universe

We can now offer our complete window price list to our Angie's List customers before you even schedule an appointment with us. We're the easiest company in town and we LOVE our Angie's List customers. To get our complete price list go to WindowUniverseIndy.com/prices. We offer energy efficient replacement windows and doors to homeowners and businesses all over the Indy area! We have a full line of products to meet the needs of all of our customers. From the budget minded to the performance oriented, we offer the full range of products and we let you decide what is right for your home. ALL of our products come with a complete transferable lifetime warranty that even includes glass breakage. Best of all, everything we do is backed by our 110% Best Value Guarantee which ensures there is no company on Angie's List offering a better deal. Give us a ring today, we offer exact quotes (not estimates) for FREE. Thanks for taking the time to meet with us to discuss your project!

Absolute Electric & Maintenance LLC

Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job. Award winning.

05/12/2020

We asked Rick to come out to give an estimate for repairs requested by the person buying our home. He was extremely diligent in taking notes about what we needed and came prepared with the inspection report in hand. He delivered a very reasonable quote the next day. We will definitely recommend him to our family and friends. Thank you Rick!!

Description of Work
Quote for an inspection report

Category appliance repair

08/29/2017

Rick Powell can take on any construction or repair project: He is terrific. He is completely honest, well-organized, and highly skilled - really a perfectionist in doing every job perfectly. I highly recommend him. The last job was taking out and installing a new ceramic shower. Costs below include costs of materials.

Description of Work
He has refinished and stained my deck, cleaned my roof and repaired gutters, installed a tiled shower, ripped up and lay down flooring and sheetrock, and completed other projects over the past five years.

Category decks,drywall,gutter cleaning,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,deck cleaning,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

11/07/2016

He came and diagnosed the problem and returned to fix the problem at a convenient time for us. He brought everything he needed. Went right to work and finished quickly. Everything was cleaned up and he even brought the materials we used to secure the mailbox to our door. We appreciate his work done in a timely manner. Definitely will call him. Recommend him highly.

Description of Work
Mailbox needed reinforcing. It was ready to fall over.

03/18/2016

Rick and his coworker were wonderful. From the estimate to the final sanding of the drywall I could not have asked for a more courteous, professional job. I felt the price was very reasonable for the work completed and the quality of the work superb. I am so glad I found him and will use him in the future.

Description of Work
He re-caulked between kitchen counter tops and backsplash, repaired a wall crack, power washed house and garage, and replaced some damaged siding.

Category drywall,handyman service,siding,pressure washing

03/15/2016

Rick did an excellent job and was punctual and easy to get along with both at my son's house and at our house. The work was performed at both my son's house and mine, although I can only show one location below.

Description of Work
He performed a variety of tasks at our house and our son's house, including rekeying locks, rehanging a storm door, replacing a garbage disposal, repairing doors and lock sets, caulking, hanging a speed bag in the garage, recaulking leaking chimney on roof, etc. He worked in Novemberm at my son's hose and in November, December and January in our house.

11/04/2015

The house had a lot of problems with the doors and I knew they would need new ones and the front one would need rebuilding because it was off balance due to foundation issues. Also needed new doors and glass structures and storm doors and caulk. Rick was extremely detailed and knowledgeable and had to make it right. He made sure everything was not done cheaply, but done absolutely the right way. H...

Description of Work
Changed Front and Back Doors,Fixed Basement Doors, Added 3 Storm Doors, Fixed Extended Window and put new wood around molded areas, removed satellite and falling wires off roof, repaired gutters and drain issues, cut down 2-story evergreen tree, installed lights & fans, leveled air conditioner

10/22/2015

I was so impressed with the job they did I am lining up a list of projects that they can do when they get a break in their busy schedule. Ibhighly recommend Rick and Roger as they are professional and suggested a stair-step arrangement of tiles that is innovative and not so boring.

Description of Work
Rick Powell was wonderful. He and his partner - Roger - remodelled our kitchen. They removed old wallpaper then tiled the backsplash... painted the drywall... replaced recessed lights...added new under-the-counter led lighting. In addition they trimmed out hickory cabinets ...not part of the original proposal... added a tiled shelf above gas range ....also something I added at a later date.

Category handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

08/16/2015

Everything went very well, he was professional and did a great job!

Description of Work
Rick took care of house repairs required for the sale of our house: siding repairs and replacement, replacement of door jam and door, changed outlets to GFCI outlets and various other repairs.

07/28/2015

He does good work and he often doesn't call because I waited the whole day and he doesn't come.

Description of Work
I got Constructive Innovations and I last used in May about two months ago and they were Maintaining the deck.

Category deck cleaning

01/04/2015

Rick was great to work with. I told him I wanted to surprise my husband by putting in new hardwood floors and he was game to try. He had limited time and wasn't able to see the job before deciding to do it but he pulled it off. The floors look great, my husband is really happy and the price was right. He finished when he said he would finish and helped me out by taking away all the old carpet. I p...

Description of Work
Rick installed new hardwood floors in a bedroom.

Category handyman service

While we are not always able to do jobs like this in a limited time frame, this one worked out very well, with no issues. The planning between ourselves, the customer, and the flooring provider left very little to go wrong, and it was a pleasure to work with the client.

Carpentry, Both Rough & Finish. Drywall Repair. Hanging. Finishing. Interior & Exterior Painting. Pressure Washing. Door & Window Installation. Maintenance. Electrical Repairs. Kitchen & Bath Remodeling. Laminate Floor Installation. Siding Repair. Minor Plumbing Repair.

Hvac. Carpet Repair & Installation. Major Plumbing. Major Masonry Work. Roofing.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal