What's the best flooring for bathrooms, laundry rooms, kitchens, basements, mudrooms, and other wet areas? The smartest options include tile (ceramic, natural stone, and porcelain), vinyl, concrete, marble, and engineered hardwood.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Anderson, IN
There are 119 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Anderson
- CMH Builders IncCMH came to New Pal to finish our basement, and did an excellent job. They were very professional and carefully hand picks their team to work on your project. They were very courteous and respectful of our time and our home, and were very responsive to any questions or concerns. They let us know what to expect in advance and everything flowed smoothly from there. They also did a beautiful job on our bar with custom stone and wood work. I would recommend them highly to anyone looking to have their basement finished
- Just BathroomsKeith and his assistant were excellent. They do beautiful work, and we’re very easy to work with. He also has a wonderful eye for designing spaces. To top it off, his quote was significantly less than his competitors. We would definitely hire him again. In an industry filled with dishonest people, Keith was definitely a breath of fresh air
- Schriber's Flooring LLCFlooring looks great and they had a quick turnaround time to get the job done. Would definitely hire again for flooring and carpet!
- Schriber's Flooring LLCEvery thing went great ,, very nice people to do business with,, I would most definitely recommend them to anyone looking for quality work ,, friendly people !!
- Bartels Home RenovationsBartels flooring did a great job, even though we had a few difficulties with receiving enough flooring. I bought the flooring from overstock.com and not all of it arrived in a timely manner. The project took a lot longer than I expected because of the delivery delay. However, the finished result is beautiful! Baley Bartels even drove to the overstock delivery depot to pick up the flooring that did not get delivered so that he could complete the work
- Schriber's Flooring LLCExcellent. Friendly, efficient and reliable. I highly recommend this business. My new flooring is beautiful.
- Schriber's Flooring LLCSchriber flooring did excellent work for a fair price. From initial estimate to end product they were on time, on budget, polite, and responsive. More impressive was their quality of work and efficiency. They knocked out an 1,800 sqft home in about 5 working days without cutting corners. Even more impressive is that there are no transitions between any of the rooms (adding cuts and complexity), all of our doors still shut because they trimmed them rather than pushing them closed and calling it done, the designs/patterns are random and staggered appropriately by mixing from multiple boxes, the subfloor was properly prepped and flattened with recommended products, and areas such as gas keys and corners have precise cuts. Would recommend them to anyone for any job they are looking to have done without hesitation
- Diamondback Landscape LLCPatrick is trustworthy, paid attention to details. Supervised his crew very well, did a good job advising me in selection of the materials, He was a good troubleshooter. He was very patient with me.
- Guardian Flooring AdvancementsAs they indicated, the first day was a full day of sanding , then choosing the appropriate stain which they applied. On day 2, the first coat of sealer was applied and on day 3 the final coat of sealer was applied. It cost $1,335 and we are pleased with the look of the floors as well as the professionalism and communication of the company. We would hire them again if needed
- YB Brother Flooring IncI called YB Brother Flooring for a quote to install some vinyl plank flooring on a flight of stairs. They came the next day and gave me a quote and came out the next week for insurance installation. The price was fair and they did a great job.
Flooring Contractors in Anderson
- Business Description:Bob Workman, owner and operator of Brown's Flooring, welcomes you to our showroom to view the many flooring selections we offer; take home samples to be sure your new flooring works in your home's lighting; and, receive a free estimate - no obligation. Brown's Flooring has been serving Indianapolis and it's surrounding areas since 1984. Bob has been in the business for over 20 years and has owned Brown's Flooring since 2004. Uses subs (which have been with company for minimum 15 years up to 3..Recent Review:I did not use them as they were unable to match the LVP in my living room (it was a natural oak color). Justin had come out to measure to sand, stain & seal those areas but another flooring company said my current hardwood couldn't be sanded as it was too thin & likely would ruin the floor. Justin might want to get some training on this so he can identify that situationCarol L.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of professional home remodeling and repair experience, we are here to address any repair or make any dream come true.Recent Review:They did a great job and I would definitely hire them again.Joe M.
- Business Description:Our goal is to provide the best quality service with 100% satisfaction guaranteed at the very best prices. Specially trained & certified technicians approach each and every customer with honesty and integrity, confidently answering on a variety of questions, providing the safest, most effective techniques available and explaining the differences in how we work and why different types of problems require different procedures in order to reach success. Our experienced trained specialists are re..Recent Review:This was our second time using TNT Janitorial Services. Once again, we cannot express enough praise toward Thomas Ferguson (owner) and his wonderful co-worker, John. We had, what we thought were ugly, whitish water stains on the hearth of our marble fireplace. For years, we tried to treat it ourselves, but to no avail. They were stubborn and couldn't be removed. Thomas revealed that they were actually acid stains. He and John used a diamond sander and special solution. Not only was the extensive stain damage removed, but it was polished to its original beauty. It looks brand new! We highly recommend TNT Janitorial Services. They are professional, knowledgeable experts! They treat your home like it's theirs. You will not be disappointed! Judy & PaPatrick M.
- Business Description:We are a small, locally owned company dedicated to the restoration and repair of ceramic tile and grout. We have 5 main areas of focus: Shower Re-grout and Repair; Grout & Tile Repair / Cleaning; Renew / Change Floor Grout Color; Granite Repair, Seal, Polish; CaulkinRecent Review:I called Mr. Grout and he called me right back to set up a time to assess the issue and provide an estimate. He noticed a hairline crack in the floor that needed to be repaired, in addition to the caulk work I knew I needed. Tony came a few days later and did the work at a very reasonable price. He is very professional and does an excellent job. This is the third time I have hired him to do a job and will continue to use Tony for all similar workAbbey F.
- Business Description:8 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES.Recent Review:Williams was highly recommended by a good friend who had hired them for two projects. I had all my questions answered and explained thoroughly. Our project went as discussed, without a hitch, and on time. I received the personal attention I expect from Jeff and Eddie. Our hardwoods look beautiful! I highly recommend Williams and would hire them again. I was pleased when Williams asked me to order and pay the lumber vendor direct, which eliminated Williams marking it up and increasing the project costMaureen B.
- Business Description:3-7 employees. uses subs for electrical. cost is determined by the job. no travel charges. Additional DBAs - Updike Construction Company Inc.Recent Review:Excellent. Updike was professional and through from the initial contact to the finished product. The owner was extremely friendly and set the proper expectations for quality and length of the remodel. Sheri was extremely helpful in our decision of materials and color choices. She made what could be very overwhelming seem much less complicated. In addition she kept us informed on timing and any changes. Our remodeling crew were great. Joe was very knowledgeable and his quality was excellent. I would highly recommend Updike for a complete remodelKevin A.
- Business Description:When homeowners decide to remodel or build their dream home they have many choices and decisions to make. The unknown can be frustrating and overwhelming. We put them at ease by providing clear deliverables and expectations as we guide them through our proven and worry-free approach to create luxurious kitchen, bath, and flooring spaces so families can truly “love where they live”Recent Review:I cannot say enough about ACo and the job they did to our beautifully remodeled kitchen. Kayley,Virgle and company were there every step of the way to offer us guidance and transparency. Their attention to timelines and details was nothing short of impressive and reassuring. We were always in the know whether it was a quick text from Virgle or a detailed outline by Kayley. They made us feel a part of the project. They find great subcontractors who you can tell have a great relationship with ACo. All of them came ahead of their side of the project and introduced themselves and were true pros. I've never experienced a company that has the kind of employees that truly display a passion for their craft. Thank youSean Y.
- Business Description:Fitness One has been in business since 2000. Our business includes sales and service of all fitness equipment brands including, but not limited to, Precor, Woodway, Smooth, Horizon, Spirit, True, ICON (ICON includes Nordic Track, Reebok, Health Rider, Image, Pro Form, Weslo, Weider and Gold's Gym) and Life Fitness just to name a few. We service residential and commercial clients (Universities, colleges, hotels, numerous public and private schools, etc.). Please visit our website (www.fitnesso..Recent Review:FITNESS ONE is one of three local, recommended repair services by Sole Fitness. After doing some research and reading reviews, I decided to call Fitness One, and I was very pleased with the quality service. Paul services equipment at both business and residences and has broad experience and knowledge regarding many different fitness equipment companies and machines. Paul is courteous, communicates well, and is responsive. He schedule a service appointment and arrived on time. He diagnosed the issues with our treadmill, which required ordering parts, and answered all of my questions. Paul ordered parts and returned to fix the machine during a second appointment. His work is detailed, thorough, and timely. I highly recommend Fitness One and would definitely call for future exercise equipment repair and/or other needsShane H.
- Business Description:We are proud to be leaders in the mold remediation, water restoration and crawl space repair fields. We are a family owned business with 15 employees. What we are not, is a franchise type company that the qaulity of work can vary greatly depending on which franchise. A+ offers a two year mold removal guarantee, we follow all of the standards put forth by the IICRC and the EPA. (In both mold remediation & water restorationRecent Review:Jeff was great. Was super honest and helped us determine there was no issue— just a faulty test Highly recommend!Justin O.
- Business Description:Specializing in custom renovation & remodeling, interior and exterior painting, drywall, plaster repair, and hardwood floor We take pride in our workmanship, our years of experience in the trade, and the homes that we help to maintain long into the future. Give us a call for a free quote on your upcoming project. We do not use sub-contractors but begin and complete projects ourselves. We are covered with liability insurance and workers compensation insuranceRecent Review:Keesee's crew thoroughly power washed and scraped the house, filled in holes and cracks, replaced rotted boards and sills, and then sprayed on a coat of primer. After that, they painted the entire house with a base coat and the next day the final coat. Right up to the time they packed up their paint gear and ladders, they kept looking for spots that needed to be touched up. In addition, they painstakingly painted the wrought iron trim on my front porch. They also did a great job of cleaning up after themselves. Thanks to their hard work, expertise and diligence, my house looks terrificJudith M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
You probably love your hardwood floors and carpets, but you can’t enjoy them if they’re singing a symphony every time you walk across them. There’s no need to despair, though. We'll tell you how to repair a creaking floor.
Is water coming up through your floor? There could be a number of reasons causing this issue, from a rising water table to plumbing leaks. You’ll need to act fast to prevent mold and extensive water damage from taking over your home.
Find flooring installation in
- Mount Summit
flooring installation in Anderson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & D Hydra Clean Inc6440 Michigan Rd
- A&W remodling1024 pennsylviana st
- A-1 DISCOUNT FLOOR COVERING8801 CRAWFORDSVILLE RD
- A.T. Dream Builders5015 east Watson road
- AAA Mudjackers IncPO Box 227
- Acculevel Inc9495 N Waldron Rd
- ACE Construction & Remodeling Inc1930 Indiana Ave
- Ace Custom Flooring6008 N Oakland Ave
- ACo8100 E 106th St
- Action Property Mold LLCPO Box 1354 Florence Kentucky 41042 605 E. Hill Street
- Adam's Flooring1063 S Rangeline Rd
- Adam's Installations478 South Kenmore Road
- ADF DesignsPO Box 36191
- Advanced Hardwoods2274 Hampton Ct
- Advanced Restoration & Advanced Basements LLC1894 Williams Glen Blvd
- Affordable Home and Roof Repair344 E 1st Ave
- Affordable Marble and Tile8140 Briarwood Drive
- AFFORDABLE TILE1520 Timber Village Dr
- Affordable Windows & Construction176 W Logan St PMB 170
- Air Xcellence IAQ SERVICES LLC16611 N Gray Rd
- AIR-TITE CONSTRUCTION INC11518 GEIST WOODS DR
- Albert Griffith & Sons Inc10080 E 121st St Ste 103
- All American Painting & More3934 S 200 E
- All Aspects General Contracting LLC472 S County Road 625 E
- All Colors Carpet Dyeing and Cleaning LLC1823 Lilac Dr
- ALL WOOD FLOOR SERVICE8357 Bash Street
- Alltech Renovations8001 S Meridian St
- Amerestore1639 N 600 W
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- America's Floor Source7676 Zionsville Rd
- Anew Look10337 Liverpool way
- Angler General Contracting133 West Market Street
- Architectural Restoration Inc1101 E 54th St Studio G
- Ardsley Group5149 N Keystone Ave
- ARIE CONCRETE STUDIOS, INC.5607 PATRIOT PL
- ARTISTIC TILE5961 SINGLETON STREET
- ATKCS INC1025 N RIDGEVIEW DR
- Azzato Contracting230 Westmont Ln
- A & D Hydra Clean Inc
- B & A Home Remodeling LLC5639 Woodside dr
- B&C Handyman and Construction2501 East Wagonwheel Circle
- B&H Professional Services19338 Outer Bank Rd
- B&M Construction7835 Roy Rd.
- B-WISE HANDYMAN756 N ARLINGTON AVE
- Barbara Friedenson Design9125 Behner Brook Ct.
- BC COUNTERTOPS1343 Sadlier Circle South Dr
- Bear Hands LLC5390 Golden Aster Ct
- Becley Building Group, Inc.4660 Lisborn Dr.
- Bedell Home Services431 W Carmel Dr
- Bertolet Construction6328 East Stop 11 Rd
- Best Barns of Indiana3243 Bridlewood Trl
- Best Flooring And Blinds6935-A Lake Plaza Drive
- best price flooring7638 S. meridian ST
- Better Construction & Renovation1840 N Livingston Ave
- Better Homes General Contracting938 N. Fenton Ave.
- BH Contracting LLC330 Bayview Dr
- BHI Handyman ServiceP. O. Box 207
- Biddle Property Services496 Orchard View Dr
- Big Dog Flooring7418 Madison Ave
- Billman Interior Remodeling6907 Stein Rd
- Birtchmans Family Flooring5602 Elmwood Ave Ste 203
- Blackburn Construction10450 Wintergreen Wy
- Blakley's Flooring8765 Hague Rd
- BOB'S CONSTRUCTION8811 Timberbluff Court
- BOB'S HOME IMPROVEMENT AND HANDYMAN SERVICE9895 TRADITIONS LN
- Bolden's Cleaning & Restoration Service112 Park 32 West Dr
- Boomerang Home LLC2850 Saddle Club Road
- Boss Construction496 Polk Street
- BradBuilt831 Park Central N Dr, Apt D Apt D
- Bradford Builders, Inc.119 N Broadway St
- Brastock Contractors6082 East Hadley Road
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Brent's Flooring115 W New York St
- Brett's Installation218 S Meridian St
Sulphur Springs, Indiana
- Brewer Custom Floors and More166 VISTA PARK WAY
- Bridgewater Remodeling Services 3151 Hemlock St
- Bright Concepts161 Frasier St
- Brothers Construction LLC11630 Peacock Ct
- Brothers Hardsurface Installations1010 Bates st
- Brown's Flooring8517 Westfield Blvd
- Buckingham Builders LLC715 Bloor Ln
- BUDDY'S CARPETPO Box 119
Plain City, Ohio
- Burdine Perfection Services205 E. Tilden Dr.
- BY FAITH PAINTING3628 DECAMP DR
- B & A Home Remodeling LLC
- C R Design Flooring LLC115 S Morton Ave
- C&C Total Construction20608 Lamong Rd
- C&M Remodeling and Interior Design
- C&O Restoration7632 Ardwell CT
- C-T Improvements
- Calvary Contracting Services, LLCPO Box 1002
- CAPEL RUGS8603-B ALLISONVILLE RD
- Capitol Roofing & Sheet Metal Co Inc1022 E Troy Ave PO Box 2449
- Carpet Concepts6920 S County Rd 280E
- Carpet Country280 S State Rd 135
- Carpet Crafters11 N Arlington Ave
- Carpet Direct5303 W 79th St
- CARPET EXPRESS FLOORING INCORPORATED110 east main street
- CARPET NETWORK111 ASPEN WAY
- CARPET ONE FLOOR & HOME894 N STATE RD 135
- C R Design Flooring LLC