Hiring a cleaning service for the first time can lead to a lot of questions. We’ve outlined the top must-dos so you can learn how to prepare for a house cleaner.
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Rockford, IL
There are 5 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Rockford
- Dust Bunnies Cleaning ServiceThey did an amazing job cleaning my house and they will definitely be coming back to clean it again. They go above and beyond with their cleaning process.
- A to B CleanersA to B cleaning service did an excellent job cleaning my house, my windows are crystal clear as if there not there, I would no doubt hire them again.
- A to B CleanersIt went very well!! We had bought a car off somebody and they worked on cars and it must've been their "work car" because it smelt of dirty car oil and there were stains it was just not pleasant to be in until..... we hired Ashley she really got in there and I could say I finally felt comfortable sitting in there. She did a stupendous job
- A to B CleanersThey are very professional they do a great job fast great at cleaning 5 star I would highly recommend this company
- Anna's MaidsThe 2 ladies showed up on time, were very professional and extremely efficient. I have used cleaning services before and have to say that so far, the best experience. They know exactly what to do, are very thorough and after the cleaning the house looked and smelled absolutely wonderful. I definitely will use them again
- Clean City Waste & RecyclingThe crew is amazing, positive, and overall lovely to work with. The leads as well as the rotating helpers have such dedication and passion for cleaning our cities and healing the earth.
- Clean City Waste & RecyclingClean City was very professional and fast while cleaning up all the garbage that was left after the Pumpkin run. I will definitely be hiring them again for help!
- Clean City Waste & RecyclingThey did an amazing job & I can see their love for the earth! Great people and even greater cause!
- Clean City Waste & RecyclingIt went great. They are very friendly people and extremely hard workers. I would certainly suggest taking a look into them.
- Agnes' Quality Cleaning IncI have had the extreme pleasure of getting to know Agnes Stuttle and a few of her staff - as they have completed jobs for me through Agnes' Cleaning Company. Over the course of working with this business, I have repeatedly witnessed and been tremendously impressed by Agnes' innate ability to connect with her clients and her staff - both on a personal and professional level. I am convinced that her work ethic is beyond reproach. Others who have contracted her services will undoubtedly agree with my assessment that Agnes and her team are genuine and honest, and consistently strive to insure their clients' needs always come first. No job is too big or too small! I wholeheartedly recommend Agnes' Cleaning Company and am confident that you will be just as impressed with their services as I have been!
Last update on October 30, 2022
House Cleaning Companies in Rockford
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
Fast-track your way to a clean bathroom with this 13-step bathroom cleaning checklist. All you need are five minutes and some basic supplies.
Wondering how long bleach lasts before it expires? But storage conditions significantly affect its lifespan. Read more about how long bleach lasts.
Find house cleaning services in
- Cherry Valley,
- Machesney Park,
- Loves Park,
- Monroe Center,
- Davis Junction,
- Stillman Valley,
- Poplar Grove,
- Candlewick Lake,
- South Beloit,
- German Valley,
House Cleaning Companies in Rockford, IL
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Cherry Valley Wood Care4607 W Riverside Blvd
Rockford, Illinois 61101
- Keyz Junk Removal And Trailer Rentals211 N Day Ave
Rockford, Illinois 61101
- Pro Cleaners5125 Pepper Dr
Rockford, Illinois 61114
- Senior Helpers129 S Phelps Avenue Building 10, Suite 1008
Rockford, Illinois 61108
- Traditional Cleaning6601 Halley Rd
Rockford, Illinois 61101
- Cherry Valley Wood Care
- B P MANAGEMENT SVC INCPO Box 9
Belvidere, Illinois 61008
- B P MANAGEMENT SVC INC
- Delores Maid Services L.L.C13825 W NATIONAL AVE
New Berlin, Wisconsin 53151
- Delores Maid Services L.L.C
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
Poway, California 92064
- Granite Gold Inc.
- Jill's Helping Hand Cleaning Service928 Todd Dr suite 7
Janesville, Wisconsin 53546
- Jill's Helping Hand Cleaning Service
- Paneless Window Cleaning and Professional Services5340 Forest Hills Ct
Lovespark, Illinois 61111
- Paneless Window Cleaning and Professional Services
- Sparkling Clean
STERLING, Illinois 61081
- Sparkling Clean
- Willow's Cleaning Services422 Patti Ln
Machesney Park, Illinois 61115
- Willow's Cleaning Services
House cleaners that service Rockford
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.