Real estate agents earn a commission when they sell a property. Most often, the commission is 6% of the final sale price. But did you know you may be able to negotiate your realtor fees? Learn how you might be able to negotiate a lower realtor commission.
Get matched with top real estate agents in Joliet, IL
There are 17 highly-rated local real estate agents.
Recent Real Estate Agent Reviews in Joliet
- NANCY PERLMANNancy was extremely helpful with my search for a home, throughout a period of time we searched apartments and individual homes until I was satisfied my purchase. Someone I would highly recommend
- Patti Jastroch - First Weber Realtors, Inc.Patti was most helpful for all of my questions. She was punctual and "on-the-ball" in responding to me and writing up my offer as well as guiding me through the process. Even though she was working for the seller, she also took my concerns into consideration.
- The Van Steyn Partners- REMAX Premier ChoiceWe could not have been more pleased with our home buying experience with The Van Steyn Partners. Charlotte and Marc were extremely professional as well as knowledgeable about the Columbus area and the home buying process in general. They were available whenever we needed and acted on our behalf while we searched for a home from long distance. We found our perfect home with their assistance read less
- Lucy MatuneIf you are considering buying or selling your home, call Lucy Matune first!! Lucy and her team are fantastic to work with. Highly ethical, understand the market, and do everything possible to make the transaction smooth and painless. We sold our home and Lucy kept us up to date on the progress from our initial meeting all the way through closing. The house was priced perfectly, and her team's recommendations for staging worked great! Eric, a key team member has a background as an appraiser, so you know the listing price is solid! Thank you for all of your hard work Lucy and Eric read less
- BUYER'S CORNER REALTYBuyer's Corner was very responsive, probably responding within two hours to every email, text message, or phone call. Buyer's Corner was very patient, which I appreciated, and I also appreciated the assistance to advise me on things to consider, including things that were important but of which I had never previously been aware. Buyer's Corner never pushed me into anything - always providing feedback on what was good and what was bad, never rushing me, and always allowing me to make my own decisions (and providing me with information to make them). I needed the help and was glad to have it read less
- Gloria Gaschler - Coldwell Banker North Shore RealtorI am so thankful for Gloria. We interviewed 5 real estate agents. At the time we were very impressed with her evaluation of the property and pricing. Even though she received the highest ratings from us, we chose a different, larger firm. We ultimately had to fire that real estate firm after 3 months for not being responsive and doing shoddy work. We called Gloria. She got everything ready to go in a week--new ad, new pictures. The house was sold in two weeks after hiring her. She was awesome to work -- kind, professional, and responsive. I'm so glad that we found her thru Angie's List read less
- Cheryl Grant Real Estate Keller WilliamsCheryl truly acted as our eyes and ears to do whatever she could to proactively make our purchase happen. She was very detail oriented and helpful through the real estate transaction and always responsive and personable. I definitely see why she came recommended to us! She works hard for her clients and the attention that was given to our deal was beyond our expectations read less
- Green Beacon PropertiesGreen Beacon Properties provides excellent service! They kept in regular contact with us throughout the entire process, from sign-up to settlement. What I also love about this company is they actually delivers what they promises.
- GC Realty & Development, LLCGreat, I could not be happier with the in depth knowledge of the neighborhoods for investments as well as the systems in place for management.
- The Machlet Group, LLC, Property ManagementMike has never disappointed. He gives 100% effort to getting the work done. He charges a fair price. Warmly recommended.
Real Estate Agent in Joliet
- Business Description:Additional e-mail - email@example.com; Additional phone: (888) 694-2871.Recent Review:Fantastic, sought assistance as prepared repaint our home and update our condo association property. Carrie was highly responsive, helpful, candid and sincere. We truly appreciated her generously sharing her time and expertise giving us the feedback and guidance we needed with understanding that we were not currently in the market for a sale\purchase. We definitely will keep her contact information and go to her and Big Shoulders first when we do make our change in propertie read lessDAVID P.
- Business Description:Christine Groves is a full-time Licensed Broker, Realtor, Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE), and Pricing Strategy Analyst (PSA) with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage serving the Greater Chicagoland Suburbs. Christine is a real estate top producer well-known in the community as a knowledgeable, personable, and attentive agent that goes above and beyond for her clients. This combined with her strong business, negotiation, and marketing skills provides clients with full service representat.. read lessRecent Review:Great. She was so thorough in every aspect of the sale. We could not have found anyone more professional and hard working than ChristineMinerva H.
- Business Description:Located in downtown Chicago, helping Buyers and Sellers since 2001. Downtown, Northside, Burbs? We got you! SuperService Winner (2011-2016). 5 Stars on Google, Yelp at https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-home-buyer-agents-chicago?osq=The+Home+Buyer+Agents. Buyers receive free loan preapproval and $500 closing cost credit. 3% downpayment options available. Sellers have flat fee option ranging from $1 to $499 or can request free in-home consult on all aspects of selling your home. I am a real estate g.. read less
- Business Description:Matt of Provision Painting is not just a painter, he is an artist. He focuses on proper drywall prep and using quality Benjamin Moore Products. He is a graduate of The American Academy of Art of Chicago and has always had a passion for art. He specializes in interior design and color matching and can turn your home into an artistic masterpiece. Please visit my Facebook page to see a showcase of some of the work we have done. Award winning. ProVision. Credit cards accepted read lessRecent Review:The job went great. Easy and quick to get a quote. Price was fair and overall work was great. No big changes in the estimate, no big changes in the time to get the job done. Will definitely use them again for any painting needs read lessSteve R.
- Business Description:Contact Radon Professional Services, LLC in Berwyn, IL, at (877) 734-9130 for accurate radon testing in your home or office.Recent Review:This company came to my house to install a radon mitigation system. A few days later my basement was flooded with 6 inches of water and they denied responsibility. This house was never flooded in the past 10 years and previous owner also claimed that it never flooded for them. I don't know what they did to my sump pump but they definitely touched/moved/did something to it. They stopped answering our calls. They don't even send anyone out to check on their work to see what happened. Insurance sent a plumber out to check and he found nothing wrong with the pipes nor any cracks in the basement and sump pump still works so they don't cover much. The total damage is $10710. Furnace broke, spent $850 to fix it. Washer broke that cannot be fixed, spent $900 for a replacement. Carpet and pad were soaked, spent $1500 for the replacement. Wood panels damaged cost $1000 to replace. Mold clean up and prevention- $6300. Water heater broke but my husband managed to fix it himself. Don't know what they did to my sump pump but when we lift it up to check, the pipe came right off at the base. New sump pump and pipe replacement- $160. On top of that, my husband and I spent two weekends to clear out the water, wet vacuum the carpet, pull carpet and pad out, clean the floors and walls. We were just one week to close on the house and missed it because of all these repairs. Not even an apologize or any offer from them to make it up to us. If they were not totally responsible for it, they should be partially responsible. We might take this further than writing reviews if needed read lessKatie N.
- Business Description:King David Moving & Storage is a Local Moving Company in Chicago, IL that provides residential and commercial moving services to our local community. Our Chicago movers services are designed to help make the transition from one location to another seamlessly, with the help of our highly trained and professional staff of moving specialists. Our extensive list of moving credentials, high customer service reviews and various moving service awards exhibit our claim to excellence as a Moving Compa.. read less
- Business Description:H2H Movers, a woman owned and operated business, was founded on the idea that your move should be easy and stress-free. We are the full-service moving company you can trust to take care of your belongings - and you! Here’s how we do it: Competitive prices. You’ll get high-quality, personal service at the best possible price. Accurate quotes. Expect fully transparent pricing from the very beginning. Secure and efficient process. Our entire team’s priority is making your move as smooth as possi.. read lessRecent Review:H2H movers were very easy and nice to work with. Their communication was clear, they followed up with me quickly, and their quote was fair compared to other movers in the area. The process of adding or deleting movings items from my order during the move was very nice and convenient, too. It’s a great feature. The move itself was fast and went off without a hitch. The movers were polite and productive, easy to work with. I would recommend H2H movers to anyone looking to move in Chicago read lessGreg M.
- Business Description:CALL or TEXT US at 312.488.1461. Additional contact Owner Mark Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.
- Business Description:Please call me directly, DO NOT go through Angies List as their call to action button IS NOT my direct line. Call 630-319-5801 Quality, not cost should be your biggest concern when shopping for a home inspector, if you are looking for the cheapest then you may be disappointed with us. If you are looking a thorough inspector, who has your best interests as our main concern then give us a call. We don’t rush through your inspection to get to the next one like some of our competitors will. We.. read lessRecent Review:Vito was very thorough, did not rush, brought to my attention things that were concerning, and generated a very detailed report. I had follow up questions after reading the report and he promptly responded. Vito was able to squeeze the inspection into his schedule and did a fast turn around on the report to stay within the approval and review timeline read lessLinda S.
- Business Description:I have been providing professional property inspections for the Chicagoland area since 1996 and have performed over 5,000 paid inspections. My goal is to provide my clients with a detailed and thorough property evaluation. I inspect houses, condos, commercial properties and provide expert witness service to attorneys. You can call/text my cell phone at any time. 708-715-9010 read lessRecent Review:Mike did two inspections for my (now) wife and I. He was extremely thorough, honest, and happy to answer any questions. The inspection probably took around 4-5 hours which is what you want in a quality home inspection and he definitely knew his stuff. Mike actually ended up saving us around $1500 which paid for the inspection + saved me money. Trust me, do yourself a favor and do not cheap out on your home inspector and go with a professional who knows his stuff and who you will learn from like Mike read lessRyan H.
Deals in Joliet for Real Estate Agents
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate agent articles
Buying a house can be an exciting and scary adventure for anyone. Real estate agents share some of the common missteps first-timers make when buying a house.
While a home inspector will check these items for you, you can do a preliminary inspection yourself before you even make an offer on a home.
Find real estate agents in
- Crest Hill
- Homer Glen
- New Lenox
- Orland Park
- Boulder Hill
- Palos Park
real estate agents in Joliet
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Able Realty23264 S. Youngs Rd
- AbodeHQ.com332 S. Michigan Ave., STE A19
- Advantage Realty Group2170 Ogden Ave
- Aerial Photo of Illinois8312 Callista Dr
- Affordable Realty Group, Inc.1635 N Arlington Heights Road 102
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Affordable Tax Relief10 S Riverside Plaza, Suite 875
- Agnize Incorporated1 Westbrook Corporate Center
- Alicia Kuzma with Re/Max City7020 W Higgins
- American International Realty Corporation6138 N Lincoln Ave
- American Patriot Realty3581 Edward Dr
- Andrew Mabadi Chicago Mortgage LenderOne First Bank Plaza #102
Lake Zurich, Illinois
- Angela Andrews-Bailey - Managing Broker207 W Kent Station
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Archwood Investment Group2053 N Larrabee St
- Ashley York, REALTOR®10006 W 190th Place
- ASSOCIATION ADVOCATES INC4114 N LINCOLN AVE STE 312
- AT PROPERTIES618 W FULTON
- Atproperties1875 N. Damen Avenue
- Auction Services Group, Inc.2 North LaSalle Street, Suite 1800
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- Able Realty
- Baird & Warner3236 Vollmer Rd
Olympia Fields, Illinois
- Baird & Warner836 W. 75th Street
- Baird & Warner Real Estate4338 Howard Avenue
Western Springs, Illinois
- Baird & Warner---Louise O'Connor9145 W. 151st St.
- Baird &Warner836 W, 75th Street
- Barvian Realty24252 W. Main Street
- Berkshire Hathaway American Homes824 Hillgrove ave
Western Springs, Illinois
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Elite Realtors1867 Bay Scott Circle
- Berkshire Hathaway Starck Real Estate300 W Golf Rd
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- BEST FINANCIAL GROUP1401 E OAKTON ST SUITE 2
Des Plaines, Illinois
- Betancourt Realty2041 W Division Street
- Betsy Phillips – Street Savvy Realtor1920 Sheridan Road
Highland Park, Illinois
- Betsy Seno Realtor640 Vernon Ave.
- Betty J Clayton548 W Rosevelt
- BHHS KoenigRubloff Realty Group980 N Michigan Ave Ste 900
- Big Shoulders Realty, LLC4748 N Milwaukee Ave Ste 1
- Bobbie Robertson, Coldwell Banker Gladstone5331 W. St. Charles Rd.
- BOE Mortgage10412 Allisonville Rd Suite 50
- BOYCE INSURANCE & REAL ESTATE16614 W 159TH ST 300
- Boznos Law Office1872 River Ridge Cir
- BrainTrust Ventures2200 N. Damen
- Brian Properties, Inc.2045 S. Arlington Heights Road
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Brown&Macneal Property Preservations Corp.3011 183rd St
- Buyers Protection Group (BPG)4300 Alexander Drive Ste 200
- Buying Your First Home4200 Commerce Ct., Suite 200
- Baird & Warner
- C S Real EstatePO Box 132
- Casas de Venta en Chicago1500 W. Chicago Av.
- Castline Properties LLC2023 W. Fullerton Ave.
- Cathy Kelley- The KELLEY Group36W739 Red Haw Lane
St Charles, Illinois
- Century 21 Langos & Christian701 W Golf Rd
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- CENTURY 21 McMullen6400 N. Northwest Hwt
- Century 21 Pride18700 wolf rd suite 106
- Century 21 RD Fulk Real Estate & Assoc Inc1818 E Northwest Hwy
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Charles Rutenberg Realty1755 Park St Ste 180
- Cheryl Shurtz - RE/MAX Suburban1417 N Main Street
- Chicago Commercial Realty Brokerage133 N. Ott. Ave.
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- Chicago Estate Repair and Liquidation3050 W Chase Av
- Chicago Property Concierge215 W. Washington St.
- Chicago Real Estate Agent Liz Sidorowicz2411 N. Clybourn
- CHICAGOLAND HOME THEATRE INC9256 S FRANCISCO AVE
EVERGREEN PARK, Illinois
- Chicagoland Realty Group LLC31 W Downer Pl Ste 303
- Chris Chambers Guaranteed Rate3940 N Ravenswood Ave, Suite 100
- CHRISTINE GROVES, Realtor / Coldwell Banker610 E Roosevelt Rd 610 E. Roosevelt Rd, Suite 100
- Cindy Greenman RE/MAX Synergy20529 South LaGrange Rd
- CITY SUBURBAN REALTY INC.77 W Washington St Ste 411
- Classic Properties-Margie Bidinger1009-11 West Madison St
Oak Park, Illinois
- Closing Cash Realty333 West Hubbard St 320
- Cobblestone Properties, Inc.PO Box 373
- COLDWELL BANKER2929 CENTRAL ST
- Coldwell Banker676 N Michigan Ave Ste 3010
- Coldwell Banker - Melanie Thillens4192 IL Route 83, Suite 5
Long Grove, Illinois
- Coldwell Banker - William Squires777 E Algonquin
- Coldwell Banker Gladstone, Realtors1700 Ogden Avenue
- Coldwell Banker Honig-Bell14781 Founders Crossing
Homer Glen, Illinois
- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Agent6441 W. Irving Park Rd. #34561
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage676 N. Michigan Ave Suite 3010
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage530 N. Hough Street 180
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage27 N Northwest Hwy
Park Ridge, Illinois
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage2929 Central Street
- Corcoran Commercial Real Estate409 Illinois Avenue
St. Charles, Illinois
- Core Realty Rebates 4 Homes3000 Dundee Rd, Suite 407
- Corey Schraw - Baird & Warner543 Pennsylvania Ave
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- Cornerstone Realty Group735 Sheridan Road
Winthrop Harbor, Illinois
- Country Wood Apartments787 Inland Circle
- Courthouse Square Apartments250 S Naperville Rd
- CreditGuard of America791 Park of Commerce Blvd Ste 500
Boca Raton, Florida
- Crosstown Realtors Inc13161 W 143rd St. Suite 103
Homer Glen, Illinois
- Customer Service Relocation248 Leffler Cir
Florence, New Jersey
- Cynthia Doehler - RE/MAX 1st Service15637 S. 94th Avenue
Orland Park, Illinois
- Cypress Place Apartments975 Jefferson Square
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
- C S Real Estate
- Dan Kieres - Realtor1732 W. Hubbard
- Dana Gerstenschlager / The Dana Group1875 N Damen
- Danny Delgado at Guaranteed Rate35 S Washington St Suites 305 and 306
- Dave Shalabi - Remax Synergy15607 Harlem Ave
Orland Park, Illinois
- Dawn Dause, Re/Max Realtor576 Brook Forest Ave
- Dan Kieres - Realtor