When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Get matched with top hauling services in Joliet, IL
There are 45 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Joliet
- Tmw Enterprises Paving & MaintenanceWorking with TMW was a pleasure. Estimating was clear and easy to understand. Pricing was fair. Once we committed to doing the project, we had clear communication from Ty about permitting and scheduling, and he was quick about answering any question. The actual project took less time than scheduled and Luis and Ty were again available for communication every day. We especially liked how they came out to look over the site before work began to iron out any questions we or they had. The actual driveway work and stone walkway were done flawlessly. Every workday the workers were on time, worked efficiently, and kept the worksite (our yard and front of the house) clean. We could not be happier with the process or the final product. We know that the new driveway and walkway will serve us for years to come. TMW and his entire crew are highly recommended
- Ace Junk RemovalTheir crew of 6 removed from my basement and out my front door to haul away a 400-500 lb concrete/steel 4 drawer vertical fireproof cabinet. They did not damage any of my house anywhere with their heavy move up my basement stairs nor across my 1st floor wood floors. I’m ecstatic with Ace Junk Removal Pro’s efficient service and highly recommend them to other
- Blue Sky Roofing IncBlue Sky replaced our 25-year-old roof and deck (flat roof and Trex deck, privacy screens and guard rails). Chris and his team were efficient and professional, cleaned up after every day, and did excellent work. The team created a gate for us as an emergency exit to our neighboring unit, and installed a simple yet elegant solution for the latches to be opened from either side. We love our new deck
- JUNK ReliefExcellent! The two workers were on time, efficient, and courteous. Couldn’t have gone any better. I highly recommend Junk Relief.
- JUNK ReliefThe crew showed on schedule. They efficiently and carefully removed the items. The price was fair. I would absolutely use Junk Relief again.
- Jurassic Junk Removal- ChicagoJake and Julian were incredibly personable throughout the entire process or removing clutter from my backyard. These summer stores hit my yard pretty bad and pulled down my fence and huge branches fell off my tree. It was well too much work for me to tackle on my own so I searched local junk removal and Jurassic came up! They were so kind and quick when removing the excess debris from my yard and everything looks so clean again. I greatly appreciate all their hard work and I would highly recommend their service to anyone
- Jurassic Junk Removal- ChicagoJurassic Junk team was amazing to work with. I scheduled my appointment with ease and they were accommodating with my appointment time needs. The crew were professional and friendly and made a very stressful time easier!
- Jurassic Junk Removal- ChicagoEverything went smoothly. From setting up the appointment to removing items, no problems at all. Courteous team. Would hire again.
- Lavell Moving & HaulingAnthony and his workers were great. He was fully informed, on time, and went the extra mile to make sure my fragile items weren’t damaged. It also helped that he has a great personality and had us laughing the entire move. Would definitely hire again!!
- Jurassic Junk Removal- ChicagoI was very pleased with Jurassic Junk. Very professional & reasonably priced. They kept in touch with their arrival time. I would definately use them again & recommend them to others.
Hauling Services in Joliet
- Business Description:Need to get rid of some junk? At Junk Relief, we have the answer to all of your junk removal needs, no matter how big or small. Whether you need one couch removed or an entire building cleared out, we can help. Take advantage of the junk removal leader in the Chicago land area. Award winningRecent Review:Workers showed on time, were professional and friendly. Removal was quick, easy.James H.
- Business Description:With over a decade of experience, specializing in Fast moving & delivery service, along with junk removal! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Fast Moving is amazing! I called very early in the morning and Victor answered. By 1:30 PM, Victor was at my apartment! Fast moving is indeed FAST. Victor is very courteous and goes the extra mile to insure that his customer is very pleased with his service. I will defininetly use Fast Moving againLinda R.
- Business Description:With over 17 years of Plumbing, Interior painting and all facets of general handyman work, Home Repairs R Us continues to be South/Southwest Chicago's "One Stop Home Repair Service Shop". Deal direct with owner Eric Henry and his dedicated, professional crew on any handyman job you need completed. Eric's wide home repair skill set makes it convenient for any home owner to make one call and accomplish just about any service needed at your residence or business. Call us todayRecent Review:Everything is beautiful. The two of them tackle it in two days. I'm very happy with the work.JEROME W.
- Business Description:Orange Crew Inc. is a residential and commercial garbage removal and recycling service company. We service the entire Chicagoland area.Recent Review:Fast and efficient. I was completely satisfied!Maria S.
- Business Description:MMG Homes, Inc. is your locally family owned demolition, junk removal, garbage collection and hauling business that provides our customers with a free estimate before completing the job. We have been proud to service Chicagoland area for over a decade. Over the many years in business, we've been able to build and maintain a stellar reputation for being reliable, affordable and professional. We are one of the best in the business and strive every day to maintain our reputation. You can rest as..Recent Review:Greg was fantastic and I would highly recommend him based on my experience. He was very courteous, gave me an immediate quote (which by the way was reasonable) right after I texted him the pictures of the contents to be removed, efficient and punctualKENT G.
- Business Description:We transport all vehicle type running or not-running, open or enclosed carrier. Whether you are needing to ship you car, motorcycles, boats and heavy equipment we cover the entire country including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and some international destinations. Our service is door-to-door direct. Meaning we pick up your vehicle at your home, office or landmark and deliver direct. A+ rated and accredited by the Better Business Bureau with 15 years experience in transportation. We make transpo..Recent Review:National Car Transport, You Guys did an amazing job shipping me car. Kelly Lara was phenomenal! I always come back to her because the customer service and the price is always on point. Drivers are also great. Thanks again for all your hard work and service:Tara B.
- Business Description:DESIGNfirst Builders is a premier Chicago home remodeling company and all-inclusive design/build firm located in Itasca. We specialize in kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, basement remodeling and basement finishing as well as home additions, room additions and design. Serving all of Chicagoland we have over 100 years combined experience and are dedicated to simplifying the renovation process and building sophisticated spaces that add value to your home or business. We will also build y..Recent Review:A mixed review—great final product, terrible process. We were incredibly upfront about our budget and our priorities. We explained that the contract absolutely needed to come in below $40,000—knowing that there would be change orders and unexpected costs along the way that would likely increase that number. After some back and forth, Matt came back with some options—it came in at $47,000 but then he broke out a few "extras,", we could get it under $40,000. These “extras” were not important to us, so we were thrilled! I was out of the country at the time, but Matt told my wife that we needed to sign before a certain date (and put down a deposit) to “lock in the price” and that when I came back, if there were issues with the design we could revisit that with no penalty—which ended up not being true at all. A few problems occurred almost immediately. As we looked at the floor plans they had drawn up, we couldn’t quite understand how they fit this extra bathroom into our space.- Turns out, they didn’t measure correctly and added two feet of floor space to our upstairs. So we just asked for our money back. We circled back to our conversations with Matt about the fact that we could get a refund if the plans didn’t work out. He says that is not an option. The director of sales, Kevin, calls us and we explain. He defends Matt, tells us we want “luxury items” and that is not realistic for our price, We explain we want our money back—he says that is not an option. So we start over, use the 4th bedroom like originally planned, tell him the priorities that we told Matt, and we go back to the architects. Kevin says, “We can definitely do this for under $40,000.” So we keep walking down the road, similar things happen, but not to the same extent. Our numbers starts creeping again. We show the architect the e-mail I had from Kevin saying we can do this for under $40,000 and just like that, they take off $7,000 instantly. Why couldn’t have we done that before? We finally got to a place with a good plan and we were happy with the scope of work they were going to do, so we started. Our project manger really struggled. I would say 75% of the time she was on site it was to collect a check. Lastly, we have the change orders. We get that there are unforeseen costs go into construction. The problem is, some of the change orders were for things that were out in the open. On a load bearing wall, the change order came 2 weeks after the work was done (most of the change orders came after the work was already done— which was entirely different than the process they laid out at the beginning) and was pretty high. $1,700 to put in a small header. They told me that if I didn’t pay for these change orders, that the contractors were not going to get paid. He literally said, “You are taking money out of Oliver’s pocket if you don’t approve this change order…” I could go on but at the end of the day, we love our master bath/closet. We REALLY enjoyed working with Rod—our architect. But overall--rough, rough process. Update: After my review, I received a call from the owner, Dan. We spoke at length about the project and he was very apologetic. He learned some things about our project that he previously did not know and I was able to expand on our experience to help him better understand some of the challenges. He was grateful for the feedback and assured me that the entire team is doing a debrief of our project to prevent some of these mistakes from happening again. Specifically, he mentioned that the "change order" process will be tightened up to avoid confusion for the home owner. I really enjoyed my conversation with Dan and it meant a lot to me that he reached out. If Design First indeed addresses some of these issues, I would have no problem recommending them or using them for a future project.Andy K.
- Business Description:Locally owned professional junk and trash removal company. From a single item to multiple trucks we can handle any size removal safely and efficiently. We pride our selves on donating and recycling as much as possible!! Our major charity is WINGS!Recent Review:Excellent. 6 workers arrived on time and had a garage full of items removed in 25 minutes.Ron K.
- Business Description:We are flexible. We provide excellent quality work at an affordable rate. Established in 2011. Quik Clean Outs operates in and around the Chicago Area and our service area includes much of the surrounding region, including Naperville, Chicago, Lisle, Oak Park, Oak Lawn, Cicero, Downers Grove, Wheaton, and Bolingbrook. Our goal is to provide friendly, affordable, fast and professional clean up services. We strive to provide the most detailed services to satisfy our customers with their needs. ..Recent Review:My Aunt passed away and her apartment needed to be cleared out. It wasn’t the cleanest since she hadn’t lived there in awhile. Rodents and bugs didn’t stop Jason’s Company, didn’t hesitate to take on the job! The apartment had 2 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, back porch an extension room and all rooms were furnished! Between Jason and two of his employees the completed the job within 3 hours, two trips to the landfill! He gave my family the closure we needed when other Company wouldn’t take the job on. And Jason, can’t say enough nice things about him! I will highly recommend him to my family and friends! Can’t thank you enough JasonPaula S.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
Deals in Joliet for Hauling Services
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Find hauling services in
- Crest Hill
- Homer Glen
- New Lenox
- Orland Park
- Boulder Hill
- Palos Park
hauling services in Joliet
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A + Magical Auto Shippers Inc.13225 Sour Orange Dr.
- A CITY SUBURBAN SERVICE INC9514 47th St Ste 1
- A-Z REMODELING9112 Basswood Dr
Tinley Park, Illinois
- AAA American Cleanouts & Junk Removal27 Siems Dr
Glendale Heights, Illinois
- AAA Junk-B-Gone18511 Meadow Ln
Hazel Crest, Illinois
- Ace American Transportation LLC3710 W. Tompkins Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada
- Ace Junk Removal25w111 ramm dr. Unit #6
- ACT Trucking
- Action Community Development Asssociation2640 N. Sheffield Office. 910
- ADR Carpet & Duct Cleaning2301 W Fullerton
- Affordable Moving Co5000 Bloomingdale Ave
- AJR Towing & Recovery Inc416 Algonquin
- All Area Towing17065 DIXIE HWY
Hazel Crest, Illinois
- All Around the House Handy Men Service325 Richmond Dr
- All Clear Clean Out Services3045 45th ave
- All Purpose Men
Chicago and suburban, Illinois
- Allied Cleaning Services Inc12761 Western Ave
Blue Island, Illinois
- AllPro Construction & Roofing9950 Lawrence Ave
Schiller Park, Illinois
- ALR Services of IL Inc.1205 North Wind Dr
- AMB Associates Inc3103 W Armitage Ave
- American Cleaning And Restoration Inc270 Carlton Dr
Carol Stream, Illinois
- American National Restorations, incPO BOX 101
- AmeriFreight Discount Car Shipping Auto Transport417 Dividend Drive Ste D
Peachtree City, Georgia
- Amruss Inc Home Improvement Company 1040 S Milwaukee Ave Suite 275
- Apex Junk Removal
- Archadeck of Chicagoland395 West Northwest Highway A
- At Home Properties4515 S Paulina St
- A + Magical Auto Shippers Inc.
- Bayer Builders4356 Prescott Avenue
- Benito's Landscaping, IncP.O. BOX 453
- Berger/Allied Van Lines Inc1515 W Fullerton
- Big Brother Services L.L.C.PO Box 1036
- Bluestone Environmental Inc7328 W 90th St
- Bob Jaacks Rustic Wood Fencing & Decks9116 Milwaukee Ave.
- BOSTON & SONS HAULING23894 N. ECHO LAKE RD.
Lake Zurich, Illinois
- BOUTZ CONSTRUCTION & DEMOLITION COMPANY1710 Berkley St
- BoxTruckServicesLLC21321 Jackson Rd
South Bend, Indiana
- BRACKENBOX INC2300 W. 167th St.
- Brown&Macneal Property Preservations Corp.3011 183rd St
- Bubbles Window Washing & Gutter Cleaning75 Executive Dr
- Bucktown Metal Recycling2965 N Campbell Ave
- Budget Right Handyman520 W Erie St Ste 240
- Bayer Builders
- ccs chicago construction services2303 Randall Rd 319
- Cedar Rustic Fence Co99 Republic Ave
- CementWorks LLC11 Pickford Road
- Cheap Freight Pros522 Aberdin Way
- Chicago Suburban Express5504 W 47th St
- Christo Recycling3243 N Narragansett Ave
- Clean City Waste & Recycling 151 Vista Ter
- Climate Masters5105 W Melrose St Apt 2
- compactor inc7222 w 75
- Contractors Exchange500 N. Michigan Ave.
- Copher Movers & Storage Inc4745 135th St
- CR Towing and Recovery1233 E Washington St
- Crescent Movers4930 W Fullerton Ave
- Crowbar Construction and Home ServicesP.O. Box 783
- ccs chicago construction services
- Dano Construction5435 110 St Unit 3
Oak Lawn, Illinois
- DESIGNfirst Builders LLC1201 Norwood Ave.
- Devon Moving Company4973 N Elston Ave
- Diamond Builders715 W 83rd. St
- Direct Supply, Inc.800 Schneider Dr
South Elgin, Illinois
- DONCO HAULING106 W CALENDAR CT STE 133
La Grange, Illinois
- Doudys Co LLCPO BOX 338
Prospect Heights, Illinois
- DuBois Landscaping LLC16436 Lakeside Dr
- Dynamic Remodel Solutions Inc108 West Ridge
Prospect Heights, Illinois
- Dano Construction
- EcoTech Computer Solutions4350 W 129th St Booth 520
- Ellisty Express3338 W Lake Ave
- EVERYTHING AUTO SERVICE & REPAIR36 N BARRINGTON RD
- Excel Professional Movers6240 S Bishop St
- EXTERIOR REMODELING INC2430 S THIRD AVE
NORTH RIVERSIDE, Illinois
- EcoTech Computer Solutions
- Fettes Love & Sieben Inc4325 N Lincoln Ave.
- Fineline Construction Group10S 059 Schoger Dr Unit 43
- First Call Freight And Haul LLC18314 Bock Rd
- First Class Moving & Storage3060 Commercial Ave
- Fiscal Carpet & Hardwood Flooring and More710 N Racine Ave
- FLASHPOINT SERVICES5935 Lincoln Ave
Morton Grove, Illinois
- Fox Valley Hauling425 Franklin St
- Fresh Start Removal & Hauling Services17825 Turtle Creek Drive
- FRITZ CARTAGE & ASPHALT INC458 E 161ST ST
South Holland, Illinois
- Fettes Love & Sieben Inc
- G & G Lawn Care Inc557 Carlyle Ln
- G SNOW & SONS107 PAUL ST D
- Get Junkin1205 8th Ave
- Gibson Construction27429 S Hickory St
- Gizmo Home|Craft190 E 5th Ave Ste 23
- Greater Properties22811 Lakeshore dr
Richton Park, Illinois
- GreenIron Demolition220 Pembroke ave
- GS Painting1446 West Balmoral
- Guys Next Door1750 Central Ave
Des Plaines, Illinois
- G & G Lawn Care Inc
- Handyman Services2301 West School Street 1
- Haul-It Movers
New Lenox, Illinois
- Hazardous Waste Haulers19725 Breckenridge Dr
- Heavy Duty Towing & Recovery Inc.7541 S. Roberts Rd.
- Hercules Moving Co240 Milford Ln
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318
- Holeshot Hot Shot17282 County Road 13
- Home Repairs R' Us Inc12241 S Hamlin Ave
- Handyman Services