Paragon Insulation

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

2530 IL-176

Crystal Lake, IL 60014

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Welcome to Paragon Insulation. Northern Illinois' premier insulation company. We have been serving Northern Illinois and Southeastern Wisconsin since 1997. Helping people stay comfortable and save money on their energy bills. Here at Paragon Insulation we insulate everything from roofs, walls to crawls. Call today to schedule your free in home estimate. 815-526-3355 Paragon-Protection.com ...

insulation (57)

04/09/2022

Dale B.

The owner came and gave me straight forward advice and costs. The team came out when we scheduled and did a great job.

Description of Work
extra attic insulation

Work Completed On 11/23/2021

04/18/2021

A G.

Went well. Randy and team were professional and worked with me on price and scope.

Description of Work
Fiberglass insulation attic

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

02/26/2021

Kimberly R.

We were so happy with our experience with Randy from Paragon Services, we have had him out 2 times in the last month to address both the attic and the crawl space of our new home. After Randy and his team replaced our fiberglass insulation in the crawl space with spray foam, it raised the average air temperature on our first floor by over 15 degrees! I has made a HUGE difference right away and I can’t wait to see the $$ we save on our heating/air conditioning. Paragon Services is fast to respond to messages and phone calls. Randy was able to come out for a quote within a few days we were on the schedule within a week or two. On installation day, the crew was on time and professional. I was blown away by Randy’s knowledge and honesty. I never felt rushed during our conversations or pushed to commit to a purchase. He took his time to investigate the issues, develop an appropriate plan of action, and prepare a thorough quote. He went over everything with me to make sure I understood what he was proposing and why. I learned so much just in our few conversations. I also loved that he not only addressed the issue I called him out for, but made sure any related issues were addressed as well. The prices are very reasonable and their customer service is excellent! I definitely recommend Randy and Paragon Services!

Description of Work
Spray Foam Crawl Space & Add Insulation To Attic

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

02/11/2021

Jennifer S.

They were honest and told us that it wasn't an insulation problem. He came to this conclusion because they used a thermal reader on all of our walls and by the window. They determined it was a window issue. There is a large gap between where the wall ends and the window begins. They recommended that we try the plastic film on the windows first. If not, to give them a call back to see if they can suggest anything else. We are really grateful they were honest and didn't end up doing unnecessary work that wouldn't help us anyways. I definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
I needed someone to look into why we have such a cold bedroom above our garage.

01/17/2021

DAn F.

From the first phone call through the project completion, Paragon was remarkable! On time, professional, extraordinary troubleshooting, delivering the right solution/crew strength/right equipment, cleanup -- all were exceptional. I strongly recommend Paragon for your every insulation and sealing need..

Description of Work
Additional attic insulation and baffles

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

06/08/2020

Lauri T.

Randy and his crew are awesome! He gave me a very fair quote, was quite knowledgeable about the different types of insulation, explained exactly how he could help, and the crew was right on time. The insulation made a huge difference in my attic, and they did a great job cleaning up and responding to my specific requests. I recommend him wholeheartedly.

Description of Work
Spray foam insulation for attic

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

01/17/2020

Tom D.

Fantastic quality and professionalism.

Description of Work
Spray foam to attic ceiling.

Work Completed On 01/18/2020

01/16/2020

Bobbi D.

Excellent job all the way around. Professional service, competitive price, great team of guys. Polite and cleaned up very well they even vacuumed. Would definitely recommend!! Bobbi D.

Description of Work
additional insulation installed in Attic

Work Completed On 01/16/2020

01/13/2020

Patrick B.

This was our first time having insulation removed and replaced. We got so lucky that Randy was able to come out and help us. We knew nothing about what to do, as we were having mice problems, insulation falling from wall, etc. He came out on a Saturday afternoon, only an hour after we called requesting a quote. This was amazing. He was so friendly, kind, knowledgeable, and sat with us and answered all of our questions. Gave us a quote, which was more reasonable than any other place. Three weeks later he came out to our house with three of his workers removed our old insulation, and foamed the basement and crawl space. They were all very friendly, warm, and easy to talk to. We love the final product, we have not had any issues with mice, we saved money by going with them, and has helped on our heating bill. And my wife is happy. Overall, this is his passion, not just a job, and I doubt there is any company better or more easy to work with. Thank you, Paragon

Description of Work
Basement and Crawlspace Insulation

Work Completed On 01/08/2020

09/04/2019

Ben K.

Telephone Contact about 8 13/19. Discussed my project via phone. Paragon said that he would make an in person evaluation/estimate but because of the distance between his shop and my residence, he would call me as to his availability to give the estimate. OK with me. He called my cell phone about 2 days later but I was on the road and unable to answer. No message/no voicemail. About 8/16 I called him back but no response/left voicemail. later I sent Paragon an e-mail/no response. On 8/17 I reached a women in his office. She stated that she was aware of the situation with my estimate and would have the owner call me back as soon as he was able. As of this writing, there has been no further contact with Paragon.

Description of Work
Attic Insulation

Work Completed On 08/17/2019

Insulation Removal, Radiant Barrier Insulation Installation, Crack/Hole Sealing, Wall Insulation Installation, Crawl Space/Basement Insulation Installation, Loose-fill/Blown-In Insulation Installation, Ceiling Insulation Installation, Polyurethane Foam Insulation Installation, Fiberglass Insulation Installation, Polystyrene Foam Insulation Installation, Floor Insulation Installation, Insulation Replacement, Garage Insulation Installation, Air Duct Sealing/Insulation Installation, Batt/Rolled/Reflective Insulation Installation, Spray Foam Insulation Installation, Cellulose Insulation Installation, Insulation Repair, Attic Insulation Installation, Pipe Insulation Installation

We do not do drywall work or electrical work or plumbing.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check