When the power goes out in your home, the food inside your fridge and freezer starts running out of time. How many hours do you have until your groceries become unsafe to consume? We answer this and other important questions in this guide.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Forsyth, IL
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Forsyth
- Bob's ApplianceI have used them a couple of times and they are excellent. They are very professional, friendly and they are very fair with their pricing. I would highly recommend them as well.
- Mr. Appliance of BloomingtonDo not even think about using these guys. Incompetent repair folks with attempts at service provided only at their convenience. Mr. Appliance was contacted on 8/3/21 for repair of a Whirlpool washing machine. A repairman arrived on 8/6 and determined a new valve was necessary, but the part was not in stock. The repairman returned on 8/13 (10 days) and replaced the valve. We were charged $260. The washer immediately malfunctioned after the repairman had left. One would think that a botched repair would result in an immediate return of the repairman, but the next available appointment was 8/18 (Now 15 days after 1st call). On this 3rd visit, it was now determined that a pressure switch was needed, but the part was (You guessed it) not in stock. By 8/26 (Now 23 days since 1st call) we had had enough and purchased a new washer
- JT'S APPLIANCE REPAIRGreat. Was here on Wednesday to check dryer, ordered the part and was back the following Tuesday to repair. Very satisfied with the service and the cost was what was quoted. Will definitely use this service again and will tell others.
- Big Lar Appliance RepairThey were extremely professional, timely, and clear on their inspection and needs. Also very flexible in appointment scheduling. High recommend for inspection and despairs of ALL appliances.
- Bob's ApplianceGreat! The serviceman was professional in all aspects. A leaking washer could be so many things but he asked the right questions, enabling him to quickly identify the problem & fix it. He had the needed replacement part, showed me the damaged one, & explained what had occurred. He was very knowledgeable and pleasant. I would also like to mention that the woman who answered the phone, set up the appointment, & gave me a courtesy call beforehand was very nice as well. I will definitely use this business again
- Chambers Services IncChambers Services is the company contracted to do warranty work by our local Lowe's. The ladies that did the scheduling in the office were very professional and gave us a date with am or pm service times available. Our tech, Scott, was personable and extremely conscious of keeping the work area tidy. He called about an hour prior to his arrival. He covered his shoes with disposable covers upon entering our home, and placed a mat in his work area to avoid scratching or marring the hardwood floors. Parts had to be ordered, and his return visits were handled in the same professional manner. He answered all my questions about the repair, and I would definitely recommend this company and this tech for future repair work. I've had other techs from other repair services stomp through the house with muddy shoes, scratch our floors, and leave the debris clean-up for me to do. Scott was so conscious of these issues and treated my home like it was his. Good job
- Chambers Services IncI was very impressed with their punctuality and responsiveness. For various reasons, I needed same day service and called them at 11am... for a slightly higher fee, they were able to make it out in the afternoon. Grant came in and looked at everything in the unit and quickly determined it was just the thermostat. Quality service and very professional... we'll be calling Chambers again when we need them
- Bob's ApplianceHe came to service our fridge that had stopped working. He was upfront and honest, told us to save repair cost because we would probably be replacing within a couple of weeks. It was not work repairing. He was very courteous and nice.
- JT'S APPLIANCE REPAIRWell it was hard to find someone who knows Samsung products but I still had this company come out and help, I'm glad I did. Service guy said he's just starting to learn Samsung products noticed the motor some how fell off its brackets. We thought it was a bad belt. He hooked motor back up with zip ties and working great and only charged us the service call price 55.0
- TOM'S APPLIANCE REPAIRDiagnosed the problem quickly and had the part needed to fix the issue. He was done in about an hour.
Appliance Repair Experts in Forsyth
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:Delivery service is available. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Chambers Services has been offering expert service and sales for over 30 years! We pride ourselves on having a stellar reputation with our customers and are happy to provide references! We enjoy our work and it shows
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.Recent Review:I have appointment at 6:40 PM on 9Sep21 and I reached there around that time. No greetings or enquiry, they just time passing with some peppers work. Entire time they spent with one customer. I have waited until 7:20 PM and left the place. Never recommend or never go there again. I would not recommend to anybody. Such horrible and unprofessional experienceRadha KR B.
- Business Description:People pleasing solutions since 1984. Popejoy Incorporated is the premier dealer of all the latest commercial and residential products including Trane, Weil McLain, Generac, Northstar Products, Delta, and many more
Deals in Forsyth for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Find appliance repair services in
- Mt Zion
- Cerro Gordo
- Blue Mound
- Mount Pulaski
- Farmer City
appliance repair services in Forsyth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advanced Electronic Industries Inc112 E Beaufort St .
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance Repair Solution521 N. Linden
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Advanced Electronic Industries Inc
- Dick Van Dyke Appliance World134 N Martin Luther King Jr Dr Ste B
- Dick Van Dyke Appliance World
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- I Q Electric1405 Noble Dr
Mt Zion, Illinois
- I Q Electric
- Jay's Handyman Service911 1/2 W. Grove St.
- Jay's Handyman Service
- Lintfighters22394 Woodland Lane
- MAKO Midwest Electric, LLC
New Lenox, Illinois
- MAKO Midwest Electric, LLC
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Viking Heating and Cooling101 Northfield G7
- Viking Heating and Cooling