What are the best ways to make your kitchen appliances last longer? Read on for 15 tips to help you extend the life of your fridge, dishwasher, oven, stove, range, and microwave. With some minor tweaks, you can make a big difference.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Saint Maries, ID
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Saint Maries
- Bill's Heating & A/CEstimator was to my house within two hours of my call. Installation the next day. Three hours start to finish. Removed old furnace and installed new one. Fast, friendly and professional. I will recommend this company.
- Bill's Heating & A/CBill's was prompt, professional and courteous. They analised the problem, gave me three options, repair, replace or enhance. I chose replace and we had a new furnace the next day. I would recommend them to anyone who needs service.
- Avery Appliance ServiceI called 3 or 4 places and never received a call back except from Adam at Averys appliance repair. Adam was able to come out within 48 hours and let me know with a 2 hour time frame when he qould be there. Adam and Noel were very professional and knew exactly what the were talking about. They were quick and friendly ....I will always recommend Adam to anyone who needs an appliance fixed
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairNeil tech Robert L talked me through removing the ice maker, fixing the problem and reinstalling it. The work itself was not easy but Robert patiently guided me through the process with which he clearly was very familiar with. Using my iPhone, I could have Robert look behind things for me, take a photo, then circle where I needed to place the nut driver or finger or whatever. It was a cool experience. I’ll probably call them back and get more help because the ice maker has started acting up again but differently. I know that if I end up having to replace the ice maker, I can do it, with Neli’s help
- Almar Appliance ServiceJerry was prompt and honest. Unfortunately, his assessment is that we need a new refrigerator, but at least he didn't replace unnecessary parts.
- Jeffrey's Appliance Service IncWe were very happy with the service. The repairman said this appliance was not fixable, which we appreciated.
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairPedro walked me through what to look for (since my phone couldn't get video) and then gave me the appropriate info for my warranty and the number to call to get the parts and full labor taken care of since it is a bigger project then I am capable of doing. Very grateful for his help during this lockdown from the COVID-19 outbreak. Only thing was the video process that was frustrating
- Robinson's Appliance RepairIt took a little longer than expected because it was one of the worst ice blocks they’d seen. Other than that, it went very well.
- Appliance Repair Service By KerryPerfect! I was so surprised that the tech "fit us in" later in the evening. I have NEVER had a service call that wasn't between 8am and 5pm. I was worried and kept calling cause it was after 6 and he was running behind. Had to come from a long distance away. (We live in a rural area.) But he did arrive and was very professional. Turns out it was minor, but he was honest, which I REALLY appreciate, since he probably could have sold us a bill of goods. Would highly recommend and will definitely use again. Thanks, Kerry
- Almar Appliance ServiceI called 5 minutes after his office opened at 8 a.m. and he answered personally. I described the problem with my GE stove and gave him the model number. I asked him if he could come that same day and he was at my house in about 30 minutes. His 44 years of experience enabled him to go directly to the problem which he fixed. I have a drop-in range which he pulled out to do the repair. He was kind enough to ask if I would like to sweep behind the stove before he pushed it back in place. He was in and out within about 30 minutes. Super knowledgeable and professional. You couldn't ask for better than Jerry
Appliance Repair Experts in Saint Maries
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:I am a 3rd generation plumber. Serving N. Idaho for 30 years. We have a fully stocked truck ready to serve you.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Your All-In-One Source For Quality HVAC & Water Heater Products And Services SERVING THE GREATER SPOKANE OR COEUR D' ALENE AREA Serving North Idaho for over 35 years, Bill’s Heating & A/C has become a trusted value partner to many home and business owners for their heating, air conditioning, and water heater needs. As a leading home service provider in the greater Spokane or Coeur d’ Alene area, we have extensive knowledge and experience when it comes to fixing, maintaining, or installing an..Recent Review:They completed the job in a timely and neat manner.David B.
- Business Description:Robinson's Appliance Repair has been serving Spokane, WA since 1982 as one of the top appliance repair companies. We repair all large appliances and work on all major brands
- Business Description:I am honest, hard working handyman, specializing in lots of different household services, repairs, installations, and more! From appliances, to landscaping, to drywall, to roof and gutter cleaning, to pressure washing -- I can do it all! I am professional and knowledgeable in many areas! I get the job is done right. I pride myself on the quality of work I provide, while delivering great customer service! I always go above and beyond for my customers! I not only ensure my customers are impres..Recent Review:At first Spencer was very responsive and willing to work with my schedule. There was going to be a pause of about a week because some of the things needed to be done during daylight hours. After I paid Spencer for the initial work I was never able to reach him again. No text, no call, nothing. So I am left with a giant hole in my floor, still no updated lights and less money. Very poor experienceSara B.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
Deals in Saint Maries for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
If you notice cracks on the walls or if windows and doors are jammed, these could be signs that the foundation is settling. Learn the most common causes of foundation settlement and how to deal with them.
Knowing how to extend the life of your home appliances can keep them operating for years and can save you a lot of money. This guide will walk you through what to do so you won’t have to replace your appliances prematurely.
Find appliance repair services in
- Coeur D Alene
- Dalton Gardens
- Post Falls
- Hayden Lake
- Liberty Lake
appliance repair services in Saint Maries
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Fred's Appliance Spokane2525 N Monroe St
- Fred's Appliance Spokane
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Rants Plumbing IncPO box 1926
Coeur D`alene, Idaho
- Reeder Home Services3037 N Howard St
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- RELIABLE ELECTRIC10118 N TARYNE ST
- Rent My Husband Handyman Services2306 E. Nora Ave.
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- Rescue Link8880 Ward Pkwy
Kansas City, Missouri
- Robinson's Appliance Repair1827 W Carlisle Ave
- Rants Plumbing Inc
- Westside Installers3505 Sherwood Dr
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Westside Installers