Design a closet that maximizes your space and represents your style. Follow these closet design tips to create the closet of your dreams, no matter the size.
Get matched with top patio pavers in Payette, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local patio pavers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Hardscaping Reviews in Payette
- McCall HardscapeWe first got multiple estimates and they were all over the map on price. McCall Hardscape gave us a fair price and delivered on their promises. Our walkway was put on a solid foundation and professionally installed. Work was completed quickly and they even worked through the weekend to get it done. The results were spectacular. I am certain these are the best paver layers in McCall by far
- VISTA GARDENSHe did an excellent job. He gave me a very prompt bid and he was willing to use materials that I already had. They very were very professional and I would refer them to anyone who was looking for this type of work.
- J & J ConstructionWe had a real mess of half done and badly done landscaping in our new house. I needed mainly excavation and rock work so I called J&J after finding their ad in the newspaper. J&J responded, showed up and then provided me with a written estimate. That's three out of three stars in my book already since it's three more steps than most other contractors we contacted bothered with! The work involved removing all the rocks, weeds, shrubs, etc. in front of our house and border areas then grading the dirt, installing fabric and decorative rock (about 35 cubic yards). Other work included repairing a poorly installed sprinkler back flow section and headers and reinforcing a concrete walkway which was separating from the garage. We were leaving town the following day and I was concerned about the job getting done on time but Jerry assured me he would come back the next day to finish installing the new rock. When we got back from our Memorial weekend trip the work was done just the way he said it would be. The landscaping looked great and the side street where all the rock had been dumped by the delivery truck was spotless. Landscaping seems to be one of those areas where there are a lot of fly by night operations. Unlike any other landscapers we have tried or contacted, J&J actually does all of the following: Respond to calls. Show up when they say will show up. Provide written estimates. Stick to those estimates without gouging for extras they forgot to mention. Do quality work. Other contractors could (and should) take lessons from the way J&J does business. We will definitely be using them again next year for the back yard
- REMCO Sprinkler & LandscapingREMCO started the job the same week in April that we signed the contract. They worked every week until it was finished, except for an extra load of rock to be delivered after the spring and summer rains packed the first rock and dirt down. The pad and walls were excellent. The castle wall system even included a drainage system. Throughout spring and summer the rains created some erosion around the edges of the pad and wall surfaces. It took several requests to remind REMCO to deliver the second layer of rock, which had been paid for once the pad was completed after the first layer of rock was placed down. The second layer was finally delivered late October after several calls and texts, to remind them we still had serious need for the last rock layer prior to winter. It became a bit frustrating getting promises for 3 months to deliver the rock, but it finally got done after some persistence on our part
- Changing SeasonsI got three total different bids and decided on this company. There professionalism is A quality and I would use them again.
- Summerco Landscaping IncorporatedExcellent work. Very professional. Excellent attention to detail. Wonderful design work. We are very happy with the entire project.
- IDAHO CLASSIC LANDSCAPEVery well. They were prompt, prepared, and professional. The job was completed in less than two days.
- Crystal Creek ConstructionVery friendly, courteous and personable. Got right in and went to work. Cleaned up and took all remnants and trash. Suggested ways to save money on work. Showed me work done before leaving and made sure of my satisfaction. Actually did the work sooner than scheduled which worked for me.
- OUTBACK LANDSCAPE INCOverall it was a very positive experience. the teams were very professional as was the work. The entire project took about 3 weeks with major dirt removal and placement of the ponds, waterfalls and patio areas. It is a pleasure to now enjoy our beautiful back yard. the outback team worked with us through the entire project and made several recommendations that enhanced the entire project
- Natures Elite LandscapingWe are very pleased. Steve communicated very well via phone, text and email. He was extremely responsive--always answered his phone and always responded to texts and emails. He helped me select pavers and designed the stairs and walkway for my approval. He finished today and I am delighted with the way it looks. I need to mention that I hired Steve from 3000 miles away and have not yet met him. This work was for our summer house in Wolfeboro, NH and we are in Idaho. He and I are planning the next steps of the landscaping and beautification project for the spring. I highly recommend Nature's Elite Landscaping and Steve Mitchell
Hardscapers in Payette
- Business Description:We have been in business for 4 years and have 10 years of experience. We offer a variety of services from Landscape Design, Lawn Care Services, Sprinkler Installs and Repairs, Fertilization, Snow Plowing and many more. From the initial consultation, design and construction to the routine care and upkeep of your property, we pay strong attention to detail and listen to your needs. We Provide professional services at affordable prices. Call us at (208) 996-3302Recent Review:They do a full service lawn and yard work service, landscaping and tree services as well, they also do fertilizing and they regulate almost 10 zones of my yard for the sprinklers. They're top notch, very personable and a great team. I would highly recommend them to othersTom B.
- Business Description:Landscape installations. We pride ourselves on serving you with the best service and professional help we can give our community
- Business Description:Dog poop? Lawn mow & trim? Gutters dirty? Fall clean up. Snow removal (walkways, driveways, and roofs! No time? We are a new company trying to help out our community, especially folks that have limited time and the elderly. Or if you just are burnt out and don't want to do yard work then we will! We give free estimates! Give me a text/call and let's schedule a timeRecent Review:I'm a single mom with 2 kids and found these two gentleman to come and do my lawn, and scoop poop since I have no time. They were very respectful, fast and efficient, even put my dogs away before starting the job. Would definitely recommend for next time!KC H.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Please feel free to text message day or night!Recent Review:Got prompt next day appt. Workers showed up on time and accessed the problem quickly. Got initial repair done and they also adjusted the sprinklers. While working on 2nd problem they found a short in the wiring and quickly repaired. All my sprinklers and zones are now working as they should be. They also told me about all the other services they provide. Will use them in the future should the need ariseSteven L.
- Business Description:The beginning of Northern Lakes Tree Service all started back in 1993 when I decided that I wanted to work for myself and be o utdoors. With a couple of husky chainsaw’s and well used climbing gear I managed to scrape together, along with my old 1956 Ford two ton truck that wasn’t very pretty but got the job done, I began doing tree service around the area. This is when we learned the art of “Low Impact Tree Removal.” Simply put, it’s how to work around and at the same time Protect Landscapi..
- Business Description:Full Service Nursery & Garden Center. Seasonal Employment from 2-15. We accept Cash, Debit or Credit Cards and provide "Open Accounts" for qualified customers.
- Business Description:We specialize in new landscaping houses such like new sprinkler systems grass and new plants and trees , also we do retaining walls and pavers
- Business Description:General Contractor/Framer/Remodel/Handyman
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting Services
Deals in Payette for Hardscaping
Explore our Solution Center for helpful hardscaper articles
Pea gravel is a cost-efficient alternative to concrete that’s also low maintenance. This price guide will help you budget your unique project.
Turn your backyard into a cozy refuge with a DIY fire pit. Learn how to build one now with these beginner-friendly fire pit ring instructions.
Find patio pavers in
patio pavers in Payette
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bishop Builders IncPO Box 1746
Ketchum, Idaho 83340
- Bishop Builders Inc
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
Pensacola, Florida 32506
- Elevate Construction Inc
- GISIN LANDSCAPE & DESIGN1490 HIGHLAND DR
Blackfoot, Idaho 83221
- GISIN LANDSCAPE & DESIGN
- Idaho Pool RemodelingPO Box 5614
Boise, Idaho 83705
- Idaho Pool Remodeling
- Sedillo Landscape1780 N Aronmink Way
Meridian, Idaho 83646
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Sedillo Landscape
- The Yard Mechanics4599 E Franklin Rd
Nampa, Idaho 83687
- The Yard Mechanics