No need to call the professionals—here’s how to deep clean your carpets with a carpet steamer and how to clean them thoroughly without a machine.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Orofino, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Orofino
- Sophisticated CleanersThe girls arrived on time , meet and exceeded my expectations!, Can’t thank them enough, Looking forward to a long relationship
- CASCADE CLEANING SERVICES, LLCVery Well. I do not live in Boise, I live 2 hours away and when I call Matt to help clean my sister's filthy carpet because of her pets, he always takes good care of me. I have never met him, but I trust him, he always does what he says he will do.
- SERVICE MASTER OF MAGIC VALLEYFantastic! It took a little longer than I expected but wasn't sure what to expect either. I had never had my carpet professionally cleaned before. Smells and looks fantastic and I have four dogs in my house (that are not always purfect little angels). Very satisfied with this service and will use it again next year
- Regal Carpet Cleaning, IncIt went perfect. They arrived on time and did a professional job, Very happy with Regal.
- Mr. Steam LLCThey were so incredibly professional, kind and polite. They did an amazing job and explained everything they were doing before they did it. My carpets look beautiful and they even got out some stains that I didn't think would come out. I highly recommend them. This was the best carpet cleaning experience I've ever had
- Mr. Steam LLCSuperb! They always do a great job and you never have to wait long for them to fit you in for an appointment. They are very friendly and always go the extra mile to make you feel like a special customer.
- Mr. Steam LLCOn time, friendly, explained what he was doing. Didn't waste my time by talking too much. Left behind info packs!
- Mr. Steam LLCPERFECT! The only thing better than the carpet cleaning experience was the professionalism in this organization from the intial contact with Kelly, the scheduling with Angela, and the actual work which was done by Kyle. A truly professional team and the results achieved by Kyle were outstanding - this was a surprise for my wife and she was totally delighted at the results. Thanks
- Mr. Steam LLCHe was on time and well mannered. He was mindful of the mud outside & cleaned our carpets amagingly. He exceeded our expectations.
- Mr. Steam LLCPresentation of services was prompt and excellent, will use this company if we decide to go with cleaning.
Carpet Cleaners in Orofino
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:We offer 6 month financing through our paypal payment option. We offer same day services.Recent Review:Poorly. Not prepared. No moving supplies.....we personally went and pd for so they could attempt packing. Charge on contract $727 for that day. Gave ck for $1027 to pay for 2nd day in advance at Ms Harringtons request. Cashed ck, did not come until 8/1/15 after numerous calls to her. She also has $827 cash and $369 on charge card. Have cancelled card. Asked for key...still does not have. Yesterday, 8/21/15 last contact, still no key, still no $827 plus $369 or reimburse for boxes, etc. to pack that we purchased. Her crew can and will tell what they know unless they lose their jobs. I have offered to let her pay back $100/mo. Says nothing and still has not returned storage key. We have moved approx 15 times in 30 years, we understand things happen, this is first time I have been scammed financially by a mover. I packed with the movers and placed our blankets and rugs on floors to help. The crew that came to pack were happy to see and learn how to wrap the simplest things. They were more than willing to learn. The first day they were to pack, they had no clothes or picture boxes and so we used the ones I had. The second day they came, we had everything moved with friends packing. On the second day They did load and move washer, dryer, secretary and possibly 12 boxes with my husband who helped; this took loading, driving to storage unit, and back to our house 1 1/2 hours. All workers tried but we're not taught to pack......even for the non caring home owner. <br /Sue D.
- Business Description:Based in Blackfoot; On the Spot Cleaning is your source for Water, Fire, and Smoke Damage, Cleaning and Restoration in Blackfoot Idaho.Recent Review:Was a very terrible experience. After a slow start, they picked up their game and tried to complete the job within the two weeks as promised. They started on 10/1/2015 and the job is still not done. I have since elected to not allow them back into my home as they have knocked out some electrical outlets, left me with no heat in the bedroom, office, and bathroom. With temperatures in the low teens for a few weeks in December this was a challenge. They damaged my wife motorcycle while moving things around in the garage. There is still work to be done such as the counter in the master bath is not compete, no caulk, and faucets still leak. There is a hole in the carpet in the master bedroom. <br /Dave W.
- Business Description:A Plus Carpet Care serves the Treasure Valley and other Idaho areas and offers Carpet & Upholstery cleaning, Pet Damage, Repairs, Re-Stretching, Installs, Leather cleaning and Restorations Services. Carpets Area Rugs Leather Upholstery Oriental and fine Rugs We also Offer - Urine / Odor Removal Carpet Re-stretching, repairs & Installs RV and Mattress cleaning Disinfect and deodorize Hot Water Pressure Washing We are Non Toxic and leave no Soapy residues so please call us. we look for..Recent Review:I called and explained that I needed two rooms of carpet cleaned while my husband was out of town and our large dog was out of the house. I also explained very clearly that it was important that hypoallergenic products be used as I have allergies and am very sensitive to fragrances. I asked if they had such products available to use. The person said "yes." When they arrived to do the work, the day before my husband and the dog were due home, I asked again about the hypoallergenic products, and the people who came to do the work said they didn't have them but the detergent they used had very little odor. The woman said she has asthma and it doesn't bother her. <br /> Because our dog is very old and going to the dog sitter is traumatic for him, I was reluctant to reschedule, so I allowed them to do the work. Fortunately, the bedroom carpet does not have a strong odor, but the family room carpet smells so strongly it is making me sick. I wish I had sent them away. I am very angry about being told they had hypoallergenic products available when they did not, and I would NEVER call this company again or recommend them to anyone. <br /> I was very clear when I called them on the phone how important it was to me to get the work done while my husband was out of town and with the appropriate products, and I feel they were completely uncaring about my needs. <br /John J.
- Business Description:Our carpet & upholstery cleaning are 100% guaranteed or your money back. We also provide services for fire and water damage for all homes and businesses. Our main goal is to provide quality customer service along with quality work. Payment is expected at the time of service on cleaning services. Payment on insurance work is billed at the time of completion of the job. Remodeling work is 25% down and partial payments as the job progressesRecent Review:They were very punctual, professional and flexible with our schedule. I would recommend them and if I still lived in the are defiantly use them again. <br /> <br />Vicki H.
- Business Description:Burke’s Klein’s DKI provides complete damage restoration services to the Spokane, WA area. Water can cause damage to dry wall, carpet, wood floors, cabinets, furniture, and when not addressed immediately, can result in hazardous mold encroachment. Fire results in smoke stains and lingering unpleasant smells. High winds can damage structures and surrounding environments. When any of these things happen, you can count on the professionals at Burke’s Klein’s DKI. The dedicated and experience..Recent Review:Burke's Klein's was contacted by my insurance company after the Spokane windstorm in November 2015 to put up tarps over the damaged roofing areas. They made it out the same day and got the work done quickly. However the tarps were simply draped over the vent pipes protruding thru the roof. Lucky for us we had a roofing contractor in mind and made preparations to have the roof re-shingled within the week. The invoice was $1200 to nail down 3 large tarps. <br /timothy e.
- Business Description:Henderson Restoration & Cleaning is the choice for damage restoration and carpet and floor cleaning services throughout the greater Idaho Falls, ID, area, including Blackfoot and Pocatello. For over 28 years, residential, industrial and commercial clients have trusted us when they have been the victim of a fire, flood or other disaster. When it comes to water, fire and smoke damage emergencies, our experienced team is here to help you 24-7. We provide expert damage cleanup, repair and recon..Recent Review:The tech. was named Will and he came and responded directly after we had made the call. We are renters in the house so we were very frantic. Will worked with us and was very kind. He even went over numbers with us to find what we would be paying out of pocket. Our landlords had another company they worked with so he didnt have to do any of the work. He had to spoke to his supervisor and worked with us on the service call :) He was very professional and gracious :) <br /Elissa W.
- Business Description:Founded as a way to help Southern Idaho residents in times of disaster, Idaho Fire & Flood Restoration is available 24 hours 7 days a week for all your needs in the aftermath of a fire, flood, mold, or even asbestos damage. When you call, the company ensures fast, reliable response. Idaho Fire & Flood Restoration understands the importance of timely service and treats all service calls with urgency. No matter the scope of the damage to your property, the company’s expert team is highly traine..Recent Review:The owner of the company did help us with our insurance and helped us figure out a way to re-design our kitchen. After that everything went downhill. We initially had to wait a while to get our roof fixed because the weather had to warm up. Which was fine, but then they did not do many of the measures against mold that they said they would. We had to ask them multiple times to even do temperature readings to make sure there was no more moisture in our walls. The whole process from then on was dependent on me asking them multiple times when they were going to do the next step. Then when they did the next step it was often incorrectly installed. They installed our kitchen cabinets completely unlevel and not spaced correctly. They never checked their work and they had to come back 3 times to fix the cabinets. We initially had a different project manager, but he was fired from the company half way through our project. Then the owner of the company took over as project manager. When I complained to him about the quality of the work he would give a half hearted apology that just blamed his workers. He then continued to send these same workers out to "fix" their work. There was no quality control and when we brought up these mistakes he tried to make us feel like we were being difficult or unreasonable. Is it really unreasonable to expect level cabinets, matching trim, and not having paint on our brand new floors? He also never seemed to know what was going on with the project and would ask us what was left to doKayla K.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1984, Floor Show located in Ponderay, ID has been your premier source for a top selection of quality name brand flooring, counter-tops, window treatments and more! Our warm and inviting 4,000-square-foot showroom features a wide selection of flooring including carpet, tile, natural stone, hardwood, vinyl and laminate. We also specialize in custom counter-tops, furniture re-upholstering and window treatments including drapes, blinds, shades, solar shades and so ..Recent Review:unknownLaurence S.
- Business Description:If you are in need of carpet cleaning then look no further than Blue Ribbon Cleaning Inc. Our technicians are dedicated to giving you the best customer service and carpet cleaning that you will find anywhere in the area. Our goal is to ensure that your home is sparkling clean for the whole family. Here at Blue Ribbon Cleaning Inc. we offer a variety of services including tile and grout cleaning, mattress cleaning, carpet and upholstery cleaning. If you are looking for professional cleaning se..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Stains don’t have to ruin your fabric, upholstery, and carpeting. If you’ve got household staples, you have stain removers at your disposal. Find out our top stain removal tips here.
Many homeowners get their carpets cleaned when the seasons change. But are you supposed to tip a carpet cleaner for their service? If so, how much? Here's what to know.
Find carpet cleaners in
carpet cleaners in Orofino
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Floor Show, Inc.880 KOOTENAI CUT OFF RD
- Floor Show, Inc.
- Go Green Carpet Cleaning581 Sunrise Blvd N
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Go Green Carpet Cleaning
- Henderson Restoration & Cleaning1436 N Trellis Lane Ste #1
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Henderson Restoration & Cleaning
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration2601 Pole Line Rd
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration
- KING SERVICES2303 Main St
- KING SERVICES
- Mint Condition2869 Washington Blvd
- Mint Condition
- Northwest Steamway Carpet Cleaning819 Hickory St Apt #A A
- Northwest Steamway Carpet Cleaning
- Premiersrvc623 1st street Idaho falls id 83401
- SUNSHINE CHEM-DRY2659 E 105 N
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- SUNSHINE CHEM-DRY