Have your concrete garage floors seen better days? It’s time for a DIY project! Learn how to epoxy your garage floor in nine steps.
Get matched with top floor cleaners in Malad City, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local floor cleaners.
Recent Floor Cleaning Reviews in Malad City
- Mr. Steam LLCKelly and Brian are always right on time and are so pleasant from the start to finish. Their work is a sight to behold. So careful protecting furniture. You just don't see people today that take so much pride in their work.
- Basic NecessitiesI had called on short notice and they were completely booked. I had company coming into town and really wanted it done within a few days. The owner worked her schedule to allow 3 hours of cleaning at my home. She showed up a little bit late, but as soon as she walked in the door she worked her tail off to get as much done as possible in those 3 hours. I was very impressed with the service and the effort that she put in to make my home better. I would highly recommend and have already set up my next appointment
- JT FlooringJT Flooring is an amazing company. The crew is friendly and clean up after themselves. They kept me posted on all that was going on, any delays and when they would be coming. And most importantly they do quality work. I highly recommend them.
- All Shine Cleaning ServiceRandy was very flexible when scheduling needed to be changed do to the work of other contractors. When additional work needed to be done he did it without any problems.
- Zerorez Carpet and Surfaces Cleaning BoiseChose them based on radio ad. Excellent. Very professional service person. Felt comfortable having him in our house.
- Noah’s Carpet & Tile CleaningI didn't use them because their price seemed high but they also had higher level of cleaning products service than what I was needing at the time. If I needed premium tile cleaning. And sealing I would call them.
- Basic NecessitiesAt first it looked good but as i spent more time I keep finding places i expected to be cleaned they didnt touch . Ex. Top of cabinets didnt get touched. Bath tile didnt get cleaned as well as expected.
Floor Cleaners in Malad City
- Business Description:All Pro Hardwood floors has the professionals to get the job done right and at a great price. Attention to detail is our number one priority. Our customer service is outstanding and we strive to make your project as stress free as possible. Give us a call and we will be happy to give you a free estimateRecent Review:What a great job, our house was not the easiest, uneven floors, nothing square, old molding. They were very professional, very timely, honest, hard working. They went out of their way to obtain new molding for us and install it, though that was not part of the original deal. They helped with the pick-up of materials, they cleaned up every evening. I am extremely pleasedCathy M.
- Business Description:We clean carpets, airducts, pressure washing etcRecent Review:Had a couple of stains from kids and pets that I weren’t sure were going to come out. Happy Lion Cleaning was friendly, fairly priced, and did a great job at making my carpets look like the day they were installed. I will definitely call Happy Lion againPhillip S.
- Business Description:Started by Paul Freeman, a lifetime collector of Arts and Crafts period textiles, Archive Edition offers reproductions of a hand selected collection of the finest Arts and Crafts textiles discovered throughout his lifetime. Archive Edition Textiles are copywrited reproductions of authentic Arts and Crafts patterns using modern materials. In 2014, Freeman partnered with Karl Eulberg, an executive in the furniture industry and lifetime fan and collector of Arts & Crafts. Eulberg brings a backg..Recent Review:It hasn't gone. Have you not read several previous reviews???Gene P M.
- Business Description:The Grout Doctor has serviced Utah since 1997. Call 801-463-0739 to get your free estimate. Additional Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/TheGroutDoctor.SaltLakeCity.Ogden.UTRecent Review:Good. This was the only company who responded to my request for an estimate. One vendor on Angie's list called and said he would come over in a couple hours for an estimate. He never showed up or called.Kay L.
- Business Description:You can expect Premier Services to understand your needs for any size project. You can expect to have deadlines respected and met.
- Business Description:Located in Payson, Utah, has been providing High Quality Janitorial Services in the Western States for over five years. Our owners and managers have been in the Facilities Industry with over twenty years providing Interior and Exterior Maintenance, Supplies Management etc., to a wide variety of institutions throughout the United States. CDC guidelines and EPA Products
- Business Description:I am a sole proprietor that bids and does the actual work. I have countless referrals upon request, and I always leave my customers happy. I don't smoke, swear or have loud music, and strive to maintain a respectable appearance and workspace. I am always respectful of a customers home and person
- Business Description:Granite Gold is a third-generation family of stone care experts, dating back to the 1950s. Co-founders and cousins Lenny Sciarrino and Lenny Pellegrino grew up in the family business, manufacturing, installing and restoring stone surfaces. Their mission is to help homeowners easily protect their stone surfaces through safe, do-it-yourself care and maintenance products, and protection plans to safeguard against accidental damage. Granite Gold brand stone-care products are available nationwide ..Recent Review:I have used several Granite Gold products and like their effectiveness because they do what they are supposed to do. No strong fumes or irritating skin problems. The granite counter top daily cleaner and polish are so easy to use (spay it on and wipe with a paper towel) to keep all your stone products clean and shiny. I was surprised to see how effective the grout cleaner is. I sprayed it on some dirty tire floors in the bathroom and let it sit for a couple of minutes. Then I went over it with the scrub brush they provide. It looked clean then, but when it dried, it was much brighter. This is a 40 Year old bathroom tile floor pictured. Granite Gold also provides excellent professional supportLee H.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1984, Floor Show located in Ponderay, ID has been your premier source for a top selection of quality name brand flooring, counter-tops, window treatments and more! Our warm and inviting 4,000-square-foot showroom features a wide selection of flooring including carpet, tile, natural stone, hardwood, vinyl and laminate. We also specialize in custom counter-tops, furniture re-upholstering and window treatments including drapes, blinds, shades, solar shades and so ..Recent Review:unknownLaurence S.
- Business Description:Founded as a way to help Southern Idaho residents in times of disaster, Idaho Fire & Flood Restoration is available 24 hours 7 days a week for all your needs in the aftermath of a fire, flood, mold, or even asbestos damage. When you call, the company ensures fast, reliable response. Idaho Fire & Flood Restoration understands the importance of timely service and treats all service calls with urgency. No matter the scope of the damage to your property, the company’s expert team is highly traine..Recent Review:The owner of the company did help us with our insurance and helped us figure out a way to re-design our kitchen. After that everything went downhill. We initially had to wait a while to get our roof fixed because the weather had to warm up. Which was fine, but then they did not do many of the measures against mold that they said they would. We had to ask them multiple times to even do temperature readings to make sure there was no more moisture in our walls. The whole process from then on was dependent on me asking them multiple times when they were going to do the next step. Then when they did the next step it was often incorrectly installed. They installed our kitchen cabinets completely unlevel and not spaced correctly. They never checked their work and they had to come back 3 times to fix the cabinets. We initially had a different project manager, but he was fired from the company half way through our project. Then the owner of the company took over as project manager. When I complained to him about the quality of the work he would give a half hearted apology that just blamed his workers. He then continued to send these same workers out to "fix" their work. There was no quality control and when we brought up these mistakes he tried to make us feel like we were being difficult or unreasonable. Is it really unreasonable to expect level cabinets, matching trim, and not having paint on our brand new floors? He also never seemed to know what was going on with the project and would ask us what was left to doKayla K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful floor cleaner articles
Getting your floors to shine and sparkle is easy to do with a handful of surprising floor cleaning hacks. If your store-bought cleaner isn’t doing the trick, a handful of unexpected household items and smart tricks will get the job done.
Is it safe to use carpet powders? Deodorizing carpet powders may seem like a quick and easy fix, but these cleaners actually pose some risks to both your carpeting and your family. Learn more about carpet powders before you vacuum again.
Find floor cleaners in
- Arbon Valley
- Lava Hot Springs
- Hyde Park
- North Logan
floor cleaners in Malad City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dirt-T-Boyz Property MaintenanceP.O Box 4081
- Dirt-T-Boyz Property Maintenance
- Floor Show, Inc.880 KOOTENAI CUT OFF RD
- Floor Show, Inc.
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
- Granite Gold Inc.
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration2601 Pole Line Rd
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration
- Premiersrvc623 1st street Idaho falls id 83401
- The Grout Doctor1940 Evergreen Ave
Salt Lake City, Utah
- The Grout Doctor