Medalist Cleaning & Restoration

Founded 1981 • With Angi since March 2013

Medalist Cleaning and Restoration LLC strives to serve our existing clients, new clients, insurance agents or adjusters interested in quality and professional cleanup after a disaster or everyday living!...

Handy House Cleaning

Wild Plants Love You

Housekeeping with natural plant based products. Professional organization Housesitting or animal sitter I love assisting others to create a tidy space in which they are inspired to maintain. I offer general housekeeping, as well systematic organizational strategies. I have four years of experience as a housekeeper and professional organizer with references. I also offer home and pet sitting. With references.

02/01/2019

David P.

Quick appointment, professional interactions, excellent work. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

08/15/2018

Kimberly H.

John and his crew were personable and professional. They were very adamant about making sure everything met our expectations. I will refer people to Medalist for sure.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for the office

03/29/2018

John P.

Medalist was hired to clean up and they did a great job in the timely manner. The place was restored as good as new. Excellent job!!!

Description of Work
A rental property needed a big clean up because a pipe in the water heater bursted.

10/25/2016

Curtis M.

Very happy with there service. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Carpet and blind cleaning.

Category blind cleaning,carpet cleaners

09/26/2016

Debbie E.

Carpets had heavy dark traffic marks which were removed and carpet restored to new.

Description of Work
Cleaned Carpets

11/29/2015

Gretchen U.

He responded to a phone call from my husband to try to remove hair dye from our living room carpet and on the stairs. He showed up, explained the process, and then proceeded to remove the stain. He was quite personable and very thorough!

Description of Work
After an unfortunate accident involving hair dye, he removed the stain and did a much more thorough job than I could have ever dreamed, What a gentleman and professional provider he was!

11/19/2015

Mark R.

Everything went well. He was on time and professional and friendly. Carpets turned out well and didn't take a long time to clean. His equipment was up to date so the job was thorough.

Description of Work
Cleaned all my area rugs in my house.

08/15/2015

Christy D.

It went fantastic! I had another company come in 5 day earlier who really did a terrible job. My carpets were left sticky and still wet 5 days later ( which caused an awful smell).Medalist came to the rescue right away. They did an awesome evaluation of all the carpets, they even helped me document spots the were still wet (case I needed it for proof for the previous company). They did a beautiful job cleaning! My carpets were so much drier and smelled better! They even left two giant fans to help dry my carpets! I will definitely use them in the future!

Description of Work
Clean carpets

04/20/2015

M Joy B.

My only problem was he saw my dog get out and he did not tell me. (He had the front door propped open.) I know I should have secured her in the back yard. I could not find her until late that night. My neighbor found her. He had asked me to call when I found her. I gave high marks on price as he charged less than he quoted. I had moved all the furniture out on the deck or patio. That may be why. I had a rust stain that others did not get out. I looked much better after his cleaning,(you can hardly see it now.).

Description of Work
Cleaned Carpets my whole house 3 bed rooms, living room, family room, bath room, 2 halls, and stairs.

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

04/16/2015

AJ A.

Called him last minute and he squeezed us into his schedule so we could move in on time. He even threw in cleaning of a rug in the living room that we were going to through out because you could see a definite dirt line where the couch had been. Can't even see it anymore. Will use him again and recommend him to friends.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets of a new house we bought. They have never been cleaned in 11 years. They look brand new.

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

Medalist Cleaning & Restoration

Founded 1981 • With Angi since March 2013

1110 Yellowstone Ave. # 154

Pocatello, ID 83201

Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, Tile Cleaning, Grout Cleaning, Wood Floor Cleaning, Equipment Rental, HVAC Cleaning, Blind Cleaning, Water Mitigation, Fire and Smoke damage Mitigation, Mold Remediation, Area Rug Cleaning, Oriental Rug Cleaning, Vehicle/RV Cleaning

House Cleaning