Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Horseshoe Bend, ID
There are 3 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Horseshoe Bend
- GEM STATE SMALL ENGINE REPAIRThe owner Chris did an excellent job. I just mowed my lawn for the first time this season and the mower runs like new. It sounds better, responds better, and cuts better. Charge was $185 (My mower has two blades.) which I felt was reasonable, especially as neglected as my mower was. I will definitely take my mower to Chris in the future read less
- GEM STATE SMALL ENGINE REPAIRYou can depend on Chris at his locally owned independent repair shop. You talk directly to him. Work done as promised. He goes the extra mile. Price has been the same for at least 2 years.
- GEM STATE SMALL ENGINE REPAIRChris was very accommodating with my schedule. I dropped both mowers off and Chris gave me the time and date they would be ready. That he did. Thank you Chris
- Boise Small Engineexcellent customer service and because it was a small job and they had the part, they performed the repair while I waited
- TROXEL'S SALES & SVCHe is very good at tune-ups even on a new rig. He is the best! He will work on your car until he gets it right. I have been going here for at least 25 years now, and would recommend him! He also works on things like chainsaws, weed whackers, and lawn mowers. He is a pretty good guy!
- Scooter's Sharpen & Tune Mower RepairI was so impressed that pick-up and delivery of the lawnmower was included in the very reasonable price. He showed up when he said that he would, and returned it a week later. He chatted with me for a few minutes, explaining what I could do to keep it in good shape. I have already recommended this business to friends, and I will continue to do so read less
- Boise Small EngineMy issue was resolved within 30 minutes. My mower was repaired and loaded in my truck as I was settling the charges. I have used the shop since it has opened and they have been very responsive to my needs. I have done 2 maintenance appointments, 1 blade repair (I hate irrigation boxes), a and quot;can-you-bring-my-old-gas-trimmer-back-to-life appointment,and quot; and the most recent shop visit that prompted this review. The only reason I gave these folks a and quot;Band quot; in and quot;Priceand quot; is that I believe their charges are in line with comparable shops: it's not a and quot;smokin' dealand quot; but fair. I will continue to use this shop with confidence read less
- GEM STATE SMALL ENGINE REPAIRWhat impressed me the most about this provider is that the gentleman that OWNS this company is the individual that actually performed the work hands on and NOT by someone that he had hired to work for him. This provider/OWNER has thirty four years of experience in the field of lawnmower repair and maintenance. He took time out to explain to me his typical repair and maintenance procedure. He advised me that he would contact me if there were any out of the ordinary issues that needed to be addressed. Fortunately, there were no such issues. When I came by to pick up my lawnmower, he again took time out to explain what repair and maintenance he had performed. When I dropped my lawnmower off, he helped me unload it from my pickup. When I came back to pick up my lawnmower, he helped me load it back into my pickup. He is a walking encyclopedia and repair manual relative to the work he does. He is neighborly and is the consummate professional. I am totally satisfied with the work performed by this provider and would utilize his services in the future. A truly pleasant and valuable experience it was dealing with this provider read less
- Treasure Valley Premier Services-James Feehan LLCJames came out and walked the property with me, explaining his recommendation for tree pruning. James did an excellent job with his explanation of what he would do -- and he followed the plan when he came to prune the trees. They look great and our yard looks so neat after he did the work. He also removed 2 trees; you cannot tell he and his employees were even in the yard. The lawn mower maintenance is a yearly occurrence for us since we found him. He does a great job at a great price and picks up and delivers the mower. Can't ask for anything better than that read less
- Treasure Valley Premier Services-James Feehan LLCFabulous service. James is now on my annual service calendar for fall chores!
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Horseshoe Bend
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. 20 plus years experience in construction and home services. Customer service focused. Want to see more? Visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Blueskieswnd/ Visit our business site: https://blueskieswnd.business.site read lessRecent Review:Blue was great. He helped me understand how to do some of the work myself to save some money and did a great job replacing our screens and installing the slider.Kyle G.
- Business Description:LONGEST RUNNING LAWN MOWER REPAIR SHOP IN THE VALLEY! Owned and operated by Chris Hanau for more than 30 years. Our customers trust and rely on Gem State to keep their mowers and edgers up and running throughout Boise's beautiful spring and summer read lessRecent Review:The owner Chris did an excellent job. I just mowed my lawn for the first time this season and the mower runs like new. It sounds better, responds better, and cuts better. Charge was $185 (My mower has two blades.) which I felt was reasonable, especially as neglected as my mower was. I will definitely take my mower to Chris in the future read lessPatricia R.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Sales, parts, repairs for small gas powered engines and related equipment, including lawn and garden, forestry, and construction. We sharpen chainsaws and reel mowers. We have 8 to 10 employees, and we service commercial as well as residential customers. We have been in business in our present location for 17 years. Prior to that we had a mobile service from our residence for 10 years read lessRecent Review:Oh boy...CAVEAT EMPTOR. Spent $4000.00 on a Red Max Zero Turn mower with bagger back in April, 2019 and the mower has performed poorly from the get-go. Had to have it serviced a month after we purchased it (it didn't appear to have been prepped for delivery; the turning arms were almost inoperable and there was a broken piece and a missing hose). It also didn't start except after repeated attempts. The deck was also not properly adjusted. These items were addressed, without cost, but over the next few months the bagger started to malfunction (grass spewing everywhere) and the deck came out of alignment...again. When the owner, Mike, came out to get the mower, he was flippant and rude. I had to basically insist that he take the bagger with him to effect repairs. I was able to show him (having just mowed the day before) how poorly the mower was performing, and his response was "that's just grass". Additionally he showed little respect for my concerns, at times smirking as if my requests for service were uncalled for and trivial. Their "all sales final" policy doesn't even allow for the fact that the mower may have been/probably is a lemon, and he left us little recourse except to just suck it up. Bottom line: Slimey 'car salesman' mentality; terrible customer service; they don't stand by their products; and did I mention rude? STAY AWAY read lessDiana S.
- Business Description:D & J Small Engines LLC is a family owned business that has been in operation since 1979. The owners, David and Jackie Haney are Idaho natives. Dave retired from the military after 26 years of service, most of those years in the Idaho Army National Guard. You will find great service with a smile at D & J Small Engines. Julie Sterr will greet you at the front counter, and help you check your equipment in or out, or help you in the purchase of parts. Dave Haney and Randy Harris are two of the .. read lessRecent Review:They called on May 5th and said it was ready, so it was done earlier than expected. I had not gotten an estimate and the charge was $75. They said they cleaned the tank, line and carburetor. They helped me load it. I took it home gave the cord a pull and it started right up. Very happy with their work. I have used them for several years and have no complaints. A few years back my father-in-law had an MTD snow blower that was not working right. After several trips to another place and not having good results I suggested D & J. He used them and when he got it back it ran perfectly. <br / read lessMike U.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Closed closed closed
- Business Description:Treasure valley premier services - more information @ www.treasurevalleyservices.com. Additional DBA - James Feehan LLC.Recent Review:James came out and walked the property with me, explaining his recommendation for tree pruning. James did an excellent job with his explanation of what he would do -- and he followed the plan when he came to prune the trees. They look great and our yard looks so neat after he did the work. He also removed 2 trees; you cannot tell he and his employees were even in the yard. The lawn mower maintenance is a yearly occurrence for us since we found him. He does a great job at a great price and picks up and delivers the mower. Can't ask for anything better than that! <br / read lessDebie C.
- Business Description:Formerly Tamarack Landscape Inc,Recent Review:Work took much longer than expected. One of the crew leaders gave dates/times the crew would be working and they often arrived several days later. The landscape plan was well donel, however some of the plants were not put in the place shown in the plan. A few of the pants died, however they were replaced at no charge. One of the trees planted had been damaged in the drive to the house. One of the sprinkler pipes broke and flooded the side yard. This happened on a Saturday. Repair wasn't perfomred until Monday. The new irrigation specialist/crew lead and horticulturist are excellent, which is why I have given ProVision a "B" grade, otherwise I would have chosen "C". I look forward to working with them in the future. <br / read lessLeslie D.
- Business Description:Commercial/Residential Landscaping & Maintenance Lawn Care, Lawn Care Contractor, Landscape Design, Landscape Designer, Sprinkler System Installation, Landscaping Contractor, landscaping Company, Lawn Care Service, Sprinkler System Installation, Landscaping Service, Landscape Contractor, Lawn Maintenance, Lawn Care Company, Sprinkler System Service, Landscape Servic read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Hidden Springs
- Garden City
- New Plymouth
- Idaho City
- Garden Valley
lawn mower repair shops in Horseshoe Bend
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- D & J Small Engines7479 Lemhi St
- D & J Small Engines
- GEM STATE SMALL ENGINE REPAIR1726 HELEN ST
- GEM STATE SMALL ENGINE REPAIR
- ProVision Landscape IncPO Box 237
- ProVision Landscape Inc
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Sprinkler Master (Boise, ID)1054 W Kimra
- Sprinkler Master (Boise, ID)
- Treasure Valley Premier Services-James Feehan LLC967 E Parkcenter Blvd # 163
- Treasure Valley Premier Services-James Feehan LLC
- Watermark LandscapesPO Box 2507
- Watermark Landscapes