Should you use ceramic paint on your home’s exterior? Learn the pros and cons of choosing ceramic coating for your home, including warranty information, UV protection, and the cost compared to traditional house paint like latex.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Pocatello, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Painting Reviews in Pocatello
- Handy HelpersJim and his crew were very efficient and on time. They helped my move go very well, in a stressful time for me. I then hired them to paint my new house and they did a great job! I would definitely hire them again.
- IDL Construction, LLCThey dont know what they were doing. I wasnt happy at all. It was a lot of money. I dont have the money to fix it again. The paint job was horrible. it was not even. They missed a lot of parts.They went above their estimate. It was above $200.
- Reid Painting LLCBill was fantastic and we are so glad we found him. He was able to fit us in and have our house painted before it became too cold. He did an excellent job of caulking everything before he started. He was able to answer all of our questions and we are very happy with his work. We would recommend him to anyone looking to have their home painted
- Premier Painting Professionals by WaagenaarsThe job started on a Friday with pressure washing and prep work. The exterior painting of my house was completed the following Friday. The Contractor was very professional and I am extremely satisfied with the finished project. I highly recommend Premier Painting Professionals by Waagenaars.
- Reid Painting LLCBill Reid and his team did an absolutely fantastic job painting our Mom's split level house, deck, pergola, and staining her fences! Bill is very professional and every interaction was a positive experience. He exceeded our expectations at all levels including price, scheduling, outstanding quality of work, and completion time ahead of schedule. Bill repaired things along the way, and every aspect of the job was completed with absolute precision. Because of Bill's professionalism and excellent references, we trusted him to choose all the colors, paints, and stain to do the job, and we were extremely delighted when we saw the house completed! He finished the entire job in just three days so we could get the house up for sale right away. It was a joy to work with Bill, and we highly recommend Reid Painting LLC to everyone
- Natural Born Painters IncEven with the late spring in Valley County this year, Nick and his crew came to our home in a timely manner to prepare the surface for painting. At our request, they matched the original paint colors, and made sure we were pleased before continuing with the job. They worked consistently and dependably, and completed the job within the week of having started. They addressed any concerns we had, and paid very good attention to detail in all of the jobs we asked them to do. When they painted the interior of our home, Nick was not satisfied with the quality of the coverage, and left to obtain more paint for another coat. Even with the extra paint and time, he honored his original quote exactly. Each evening when the crew would leave, their work area was picked up and left neat. They were very personable and respectful throughout their time at our home, and we really enjoyed getting to know them! As before, our experience with Natural Born Painters was thoroughly positive. We would refer them to anyone with exterior or interior painting needs, and will not hesitate to use them in the future whenever we have painting needs. Nick has gotten his general contractor's license since completing our job, and we will use him for any related needs in the future because of the positive experiences we have had with Natural Born Painters
- Natural Born Painters IncWe explained what we wanted and we had a very good discussion and review of options. His quote was competitive with other offers and he was able to get to the project when he said he would. We were pleased with prep work done before starting the job! Completed the job in the time he estimated and they cleaned up completely when finished. Excellent to work with and I would not hesitate to have Natural Born Painters on a future project
- Natural Born Painters IncThis was a very pleasant experience. Nick called when he said he was going to call, arrived when he said he would arrive and was easy to work with. The quality of the workmanship was good. Best of all, he has a large crew so he was in and out quickly. They were meticulous about prep and cleanup. I intend to repaint the entire house a portion at a time, will certainly call Nick next year
- Aim High PaintingI was very impressed for the amount of preparation work they did, and the job was beautiful after they were finished. They were very clean, picked up after themselves, arrived on time, very pleasant to work with, and the price was reasonable. I had them 3 times before already and I will have them again for a job this summer. They were very trustworthy
- Aim High PaintingGreat friendly staff and Quality Work! Aim High was very helpful in helping us pick out the colors and deciding how to make the house look the best. This was new construction with over 2,000 square feet on the main level (unfinished basement) and 3 car garage. They were very good at prepping the drywall texture before priming (The drywall contractor missed a bunch of spots sanding) and did all the caulking for the trim to make a very clean look. The exterior of the house was LP Smartside and that required caulking also. We are very happy with the finished product. They removed all the doors and sprayed them individually to give a very nice finish. They even color matched the bathroom exhaust vents on the gable end of the house to the color of the gable to make them disappear. We will use them again when we get ready to finish the basement
Last update on September 8, 2022
House Painters in Pocatello
Get answers to questions to help you decide on exterior house painting services
As you start evaluating an exterior painting company, ask plenty of questions. Learn how many years the pro has handled exterior home paint jobs and the types of home painting projects they have experience in.
Dig into specifics, such as the brands of paint they use, and whether the painting teams have experience with exterior surfaces like your home’s. Ask whether the professional provides warranties or guarantees for the painting work it completes, and get it in writing.
A business that appears hesitant to write up a contract, including a quote or specifics about services, may not be the right option for your project. Professional exterior paint contractors in Pocatello have processes in place to protect their customers and ensure all the details are understood. That effort usually involves having things in written format.
Can you save cash by doing it yourself?
The total price for paint and required supplies for standard exterior house painting work is about $1,000, so take time to think carefully before you commit to going DIY.
- Does your home have multiple stories If so, you might have to rent special equipment to reach higher areas, driving up the cost of the project.
- Do you have the right tools and equipment? Certainly, you can get a coat up on the exterior of a home with a basic brush or paint roller. However, that will probably take a long time to complete and minimize your happiness with the results.
- Can you carve out the time to paint the exterior of your house? When taking time off work, you might lose more money than you can save by going the DIY route.
- Are you experienced at painting the outside of houses? Exterior painting can present a few unique challenges. If you haven’t painted the outside of a home before, you may run into problems or end up with a look you’re not happy with.
Consider these factors prior to opting to paint the outside of your house on your own. An experienced exterior home paint business may provide plenty of value, making them worth any extra money you might spend.
Before suiting up in painter’s garb and grabbing a roller brush, get pricing from residential home painting services in Pocatello.
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
If your Victorian home is in dire need of a fresh coat of paint, look no further than these gorgeous Victorian exterior paint colors to find the best fit for your home.
Is the paint on the outside of your house flaking off? Tackle much-needed home maintenance by using this as your road map to exterior house paint touch ups.
Find exterior painters in
- Fort Hall,
- Arbon Valley,
- American Falls,
- Lava Hot Springs,
- Idaho Falls,
- Malad City,
exterior painters in Pocatello
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 3 Peaks Maintenance & Remodeling3465 Ruby Circle
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
- 3 Peaks Maintenance & Remodeling
- Burke's Klein's DKI3880 West Riverbend Ave.
Post Falls, Idaho 83854
- Burke's Klein's DKI
- Independent Painting llc4465 E. Greenwillow lane
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
- Independent Painting llc
- Jack Roberts Specialty ContractorsPO Box 702
Council, Idaho 83612
- Jack Roberts Specialty Contractors
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
Chester, Idaho 83421
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- Taylor'd 2 Painting LLC722 Thicket Way
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83404
- Taylor'd 2 Painting LLC