Trash hauling services sounds like a dream—reducing the clutter, debris, and junk you have to deal with. Learn more about if the service is right for your home.
Get matched with top hauling services in Driggs, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Driggs
- Roto-RooterThese folks did an excellent job. Very informative answering all my questions and explained everything I was to expect. Kelly and Austin were very professional. Only company I could get to come out to Elk City for this service. I highly recommend this company when it's time to pump.
- News Moving CompanyAmazing! From the start, News Made me feel completely comfortable. They were quick and knowledgeable! They disassembled and then re assembled all my furniture perfectly. Will definitely hire them again, and their prices.... WORTH EVERY PENY.
- All Shine Cleaning ServiceThis is the most understanding man I have ever met. He gave me an estimate that was a tenth of what i thought anyone would charge me for the service that needs to be done. I figured it was going to be 3,000 - he said he would charge $375.00. He has to pick up the stuff, load his outfit, and drive many miles to do the job. It is going to take him HOURS to pick up all that stuff and dump it. He even said he would check to see if other land fills would let him dump for free so he could make it even cheaper for me. You couldn't ask for anyone that is more willing or compassionate. He really gets a triple A rating
- GreenCare NorthExcellent service and great value. Tim of GreenCare North was and continues to be very helpful whenever we need work done or a local referral for other trades. Very nice and a hard worker. We will continue to use GreenCare North, our next project is an irrigation system and we will contact Tim. Call GreenCare North, you can't go wrong
- Dann's Hauling and Trailering ServiceSmall project but he was right on it. I am having him do some more work before the holidays. He has been flexible and very responsive. I feel like I can count on him for all sorts of help.
- Gone For GoodThe overall service went very well. The workers all worked very hard and were diligent about getting as much stuff in the truck as possible. The only set back we had was that I thought we had an agreement where if I wanted to upgrade the truck, they could still do it at the coupon price. That wasn't the case, but other than that, everything turned out great
Hauling Services in Driggs
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:They lie (in that they deliberately withhold relevant information), and manipulate. I needed my stuff immediately, and our original contract was for immediate delivery (picture posted) but at some point they just changed it. So now I am stuck in a completely empty house waiting until the last day legally allowed to deliver. They have this game they play where no person you can talk to can ever answer the question, but they will leave a message for the person who can answer it to call you back. They never call you back. My belongings were taken 5 weeks ago, still no word on when it will be delivered, and they don't care. They literally say that they aren't the moving company, they just represent you to the moving company. But they don't represent you! They take a fee from you, and DO NOTHING. One example of my interaction with them, where Carmen is the customer "service" and Tarik is the operation manager: Me: I would like to know where my belongings are. Carmen: Only operations knows that, I don't know. Me: Can I speak to them? Carmen: I will put a message in for them to call you. ONE WEEK LATER - I CALL BACK (as they never called me) Carmen: Your delivery will be there the 14th or 15th. I CALL ON THE 15TH AFTER HEARING NOTHING Me: Can I please speak to operations now? They've never called me back. Never do. Tarik: I just spoke to the moving company, your delivery will be there the 17th or 18th. Me: You told me it would be the 14th or 15th. Tarik: No, I just told you the 17th or 18th. Me: Do you keep a record of calls, and can see what Carmen told me last week? Tarik: Yes, I see you were told the 14th or 15th. Me: And today is the 15th.... Tarik: Oh. Yes, someone should have called you, I apologize. Me: Can you please tell me what you are obligated to do? What I am paying you for? Tarik: I don't have to do that. Goodbye. So they take your money, and then do literally nothing for you. Will only talk to you if you call 4-6 times over days and days, and then hang up on your when you point out they didn't do their job. DO. NOT. USE. It is literally pointless. Just find your own moving company. This place is a jokeChristopher S.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:208 Moving LLC is a locally owned and operated moving company right here in the Treasure Valley. While many local Boise moving companies in the valley are large corporations or franchises based out of other states, 208 Moving Company provides services based on the needs of our customers right here in Idaho. Our goal at 208 Moving is to provide the best moving experience to our customers at the most affordable rates. We have 8 years of moving experience for both local and long distance moves i..
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***Recent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!!Charlie M.
- Business Description:We are a small S.E. Idaho Based Business that have been serving the community for over 20 years with excavation, remodel and handy man work.
- Business Description:We are an experienced moving company that has been moving people in eastern Idaho for the last 7 years. We dedicated to helping you have a professional and stress-free move. Big or small we do it all. Whether you are moving locally or long-distance we can ensure that the job gets done right
- Business Description:BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 37 YEARS RCT NUMBER 3099 INSURED
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
Missed collection day for your garbage or your recycling? If the garage truck skipped your house, it’s likely because of a small misunderstanding. Luckily, there are a few ways to get back on track. Here’s nine reasons why your trash wasn’t picked up.
When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Find hauling services in
hauling services in Driggs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 208 Moving Co6052 Corporal Ln
- 208 Moving Co
- All Shine Cleaning Service3266 E Larson Dr
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- All Shine Cleaning Service
- Cheap Freight Pros522 Aberdin Way
- Cheap Freight Pros
- Gem State Handyman Services460 W Boise St.
- Gem State Handyman Services
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT
- J & J Construction420 Wilson Ave
- J & J Construction
- Korrect Kleaning LLC161 ClubHouse Circle
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Korrect Kleaning LLC
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- TNT Furniture Movers