Get R Done Painting

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2011

I am a family owned and operated paint company that thrives on quality....

Grand Design Painting LLC

We believe that being transparent, honest and having integrity is the key to having a successful business. We have been in business for about a year however! we have 10 years of professional painting experience and have done over 10 full remodels, we offer free estimates on all our jobs and our company specializes in exterior and interior painting and staining, we take pride in our work and do our absolute best to make the customer happy and make the vison of your home come to fruition. no matter how big or small the home we will get it done. (our six step process is listed below) 1. power wash 2. scrape/prep 3. caulk 4. mask 5. paint body and trim etc. 6. walkthrough with homeowner

Maanco Painting

Maanco Painting is a all service painting company, we do it all from new construction to repaints, custom work and standard paint jobs. We re- finish cabinets and trim packages. We have many referral's and jobs you can look at, to judge for yourself the quality of our superb workmanship. We have been in business for 35 years, I am a sole proprietor and am hands on with all our jobs to ensure a quality job. We use top of the line Sherman Williams and Benjamin Moore paints. Our work is prepped by sanding, caulking, and priming all surfaces to ensure the maximum adhering of the paint.

MPG Painting

01/07/2019

I am so happy with the end results. Aaron painted around our moving boxes and was friendly and professional. Would highly recommend for any painting project.

Description of Work
Interior painting

12/12/2018

Aaron does a fantastic job! Arrives on time and has a great eye for detail. We will definitely be hiring again!

Description of Work
Kitchen painting

11/03/2018

Aaron has painted rooms in our home on several occasions. He is fast, preps workspace, leaves the work space clean, courteous, and his price is fair. I recommend him to close friends and we have always received compliments on his work.

Description of Work
Painting walls for bedrooms, office space, living room, ceilings.

10/30/2018

Aaron is an excellent person to call for your painting needs. He did such a good job when he redid our kitchen cabinets that we called him back to do some other interior painting and exterior painting that we needed done. His costs are reasonable very nice person you would not be in happy to hire him

Description of Work
I had my kitchen cabinets redone and some doors and door jams painted as well

10/30/2018

Aaron worked around his schedule to get our walls and kitchen cabinets done and was always prompt. His work is excellent, and his prices are reasonable. I wouldn’t hesitate to hire Aaron again for any paint job. Verna D

Description of Work
Interior walls, kitchen cabinets.

05/30/2018

They were great!!! Showed up on time and completed the work in the promised time. Appreciated the caring and concerned attitude. Eric listened and responded in a way that made the job successful!

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

03/22/2018

Aaron is wonderful! Very talented. He was dependable and hard working. I wouldn’t hire anyone else to do a painting project. He did so much so quickly and it looks wonderful. On top of all that he is just a very nice young man.

Description of Work
Interior painting multiple rooms, window sills and trim

10/03/2017

Very professional and outstanding quality. Will be using them again in the future.

Description of Work
Painted my music room and laundry room.

09/26/2017

Fantastic! Prompt, courteous, and an excellent result. Would hire again in a heartbeat

Description of Work
Master bedroom, bath and toilet room

08/26/2017

Aaron showed up to look over the project and said he'd get back to me with a quote within 2 weeks. That was 6 weeks ago and I never heard another word from him.

Description of Work
exterior painting

Category house painters

Interior & Exterior Painting.

Check, PayPal