The subtle differences between paint sheens can be confusing. From matte to high gloss, check out which paint sheens match the look and function of each room.
Get matched with top interior painters in Challis, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local interior painters.
Matching on Angi
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Challis
- Jay Dee Home Improvements LLCJay Dee home Improvements were beyond expectation, They work with on my schedule, provided easy payment method, arrived on time and worked non-stop to get the job done. Plus the new paint looks great. - Cathy Roemer
- Ardor Custom Designs, LLCExtremely pleased with the work that was done. Very thorough and professional. Kept a clean work site and very conscientious that work was done to satisfaction.
- Ardor Custom Designs, LLCIt went well. The company has great attention to detail, more than any other sub contractor I have had. They know their products well and gave great feedback and advice to my questions and concerns. They cleaned up well each day and cleaned upon the job completion.
- S. E. A. ContractingScott did excellent work and stuck to timeline and prices quoted. He communicates well during estimate process and during project.
- Aim High PaintingHe gave me the bid, which was professional, efficient and timely, within 24 hours and is going to let us know the date he will be doing the wok.
- Aim High PaintingGreat friendly staff and Quality Work! Aim High was very helpful in helping us pick out the colors and deciding how to make the house look the best. This was new construction with over 2,000 square feet on the main level (unfinished basement) and 3 car garage. They were very good at prepping the drywall texture before priming (The drywall contractor missed a bunch of spots sanding) and did all the caulking for the trim to make a very clean look. The exterior of the house was LP Smartside and that required caulking also. We are very happy with the finished product. They removed all the doors and sprayed them individually to give a very nice finish. They even color matched the bathroom exhaust vents on the gable end of the house to the color of the gable to make them disappear. We will use them again when we get ready to finish the basement
- Tool Time Home ImprovementWhat started out as a "loose" tile, developed into dry rot in two baths. The rental duples was originally built in 1970. The tile, sinks, tub and shower door and hardware were original. The floors had been replaced 25 yrs ago (about). The castiron sinks were rusted, the ptraps not working. There was an apparent toilet leak in one bath damaging the under floor layers. We chose to replace the tile walls (not up to todays std) with direct to stud surrounds. The subfloors were removed as well as studs w/ dry rot, replaced. New tile floors. Eric send pictures of all the damage and suggested cost effective repair. We chose higher cost hardware, but went with his recommendations on the rest. Due to the age of the duplex, we had fewer options due to today's std sizes - retrofitting is not easy. Eric handled the scheduling w/ our tenents on both sides to get in and get the work estimated and done
- Natural Born Painters IncEven with the late spring in Valley County this year, Nick and his crew came to our home in a timely manner to prepare the surface for painting. At our request, they matched the original paint colors, and made sure we were pleased before continuing with the job. They worked consistently and dependably, and completed the job within the week of having started. They addressed any concerns we had, and paid very good attention to detail in all of the jobs we asked them to do. When they painted the interior of our home, Nick was not satisfied with the quality of the coverage, and left to obtain more paint for another coat. Even with the extra paint and time, he honored his original quote exactly. Each evening when the crew would leave, their work area was picked up and left neat. They were very personable and respectful throughout their time at our home, and we really enjoyed getting to know them! As before, our experience with Natural Born Painters was thoroughly positive. We would refer them to anyone with exterior or interior painting needs, and will not hesitate to use them in the future whenever we have painting needs. Nick has gotten his general contractor's license since completing our job, and we will use him for any related needs in the future because of the positive experiences we have had with Natural Born Painters
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThe work is phenomenal so far, we still have a week left to completion, The men have showed up daily and are finishing on schedule for what was promised. They are knowledgeable and skilled, we had to run new sewer lines with some jack-hammering and busting out concrete walls, and they took care to prep well. The one thing I learned is, I wished we had itemized the work and individual budgeted prices at the beginning, because we had done our own painting and left out things like radiant flooring to try to save what I thought would have been a lot of money, those things were included on the original bid, yet we are still paying the same price of the original bid. We have not been able to live in the space yet, I will edit with photos when it's completed
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThey were very responsive and did an excellent job. They are reliable and complete great work. I highly recommend them to others.
Interior Painters in Challis
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Over 15 yrs in the restoration industry. We have franchise owners from coast to coast. We offer water damage restoration, sewer damage cleanup and mold remediation. Our techs are Clean Trust certified. We offer one hour response 24 hrs a day. We work with all insurance companiesRecent Review:Doug and his crew were very professional and did great work!!!Chris L.
- Business Description:TG Painting is painting company in Twin Falls, ID. We provide interior and exterior Painting, residential or commercial. Contact us! Painter, Painting Company, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Painting Service, Flooring Service, Pressure Washing, Residential Painting, Commercial Painting, Painting Service, Interior and Exterior Painting, Painters, Painting Contractor, Local Painter, Interior PainteRecent Review:Only painted the trim and the front. Suppose to paint the whole house. Ignored us for a year to complete the work.kept saying he would come over but didn't show up until we sued him. He hasn't paid us what the judge said he owed. I guess he in not as honest as he claims. Don't use Tony Gomez for anythingDonald B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al..
- Business Description:15 Plus years experienceRecent Review:We purchased a 5700 SF home in May 2014 and the interior needed to be painted TOP to BOTTOM. I got several estimates and A-Team was slightly less, but still a competitive price, so I decided to go with Josh and Travis. I have no regrets?they came in everyday (even on Sunday) they said they would and worked very hard until the job was done and they called if they were running late. I appreciated the fact that they constructed plastic barriers when needed to control fumes and keep sanding dust confined and if I needed to make a change they were very accommodating. My husband was floating out the garage walls and ceiling and A-Team gave him helpful advice and even loaned him their scaffolding. <br /> <br /> They painted: <br /> <br /> Painted 100% of the ceilings <br /> Painted 75% of the walls <br /> Painted 40% of the trim, crown molding, and doors <br /> Prime, sanded, and painted cabinets in 3 bathrooms and the wet bar <br /> Painted four car garage ceiling and walls <br /> <br /> We could not be more pleased with the work that A-Team did; it's been a year now since the work has been completed and everything still looks as good as it did a year agoSudie B.
- Business Description:We are a small service oriented company with a working owner. No job is too big or too small. We paint any residential project inside or out.Recent Review:I was very happy with them. They did an excellent job. They were very special, personable, they were around for a while and they were always pleasant.Jane C.
- Business Description:sub contracting, commercial, residential. fixed payment plans offered.
- Business Description:Bishop Builders, where integrity, accountability and the passion for building are echoed in every step of every project; large or small.Recent Review:Bishop Builders’ level of professionalism and attention to detail from project inception to completion is simply unmatched. Our Sun Valley residence was no small task offering challenges on every level. Jim Bishop with his competent crews and craftsmen exceeded our expectations. Without hesitation we would strongly recommend Bishop Builders for any project you might be considerinjohn b.
- Business Description:Residential, Commercial, Industrial Construction- General Construction Specialty in Industrial Roof Coatings and Mill Structure PaintingRecent Review:This is the third time we have used this contractor in 15 years. We live high in the mountains and the winters are very h****** the houses, lots of snow. Jack and his crew are very professional. Keeps a clean worksite, uses good materials, sets a time for the work and keeps to the schedule. Calls in advance to insure all is o.k., communication is great. Know what they are going to do and when it going to be done. I highly recommend this vendor. <br /Roberta P.
- Business Description:Founded as a way to help Southern Idaho residents in times of disaster, Idaho Fire & Flood Restoration is available 24 hours 7 days a week for all your needs in the aftermath of a fire, flood, mold, or even asbestos damage. When you call, the company ensures fast, reliable response. Idaho Fire & Flood Restoration understands the importance of timely service and treats all service calls with urgency. No matter the scope of the damage to your property, the company’s expert team is highly traine..Recent Review:The owner of the company did help us with our insurance and helped us figure out a way to re-design our kitchen. After that everything went downhill. We initially had to wait a while to get our roof fixed because the weather had to warm up. Which was fine, but then they did not do many of the measures against mold that they said they would. We had to ask them multiple times to even do temperature readings to make sure there was no more moisture in our walls. The whole process from then on was dependent on me asking them multiple times when they were going to do the next step. Then when they did the next step it was often incorrectly installed. They installed our kitchen cabinets completely unlevel and not spaced correctly. They never checked their work and they had to come back 3 times to fix the cabinets. We initially had a different project manager, but he was fired from the company half way through our project. Then the owner of the company took over as project manager. When I complained to him about the quality of the work he would give a half hearted apology that just blamed his workers. He then continued to send these same workers out to "fix" their work. There was no quality control and when we brought up these mistakes he tried to make us feel like we were being difficult or unreasonable. Is it really unreasonable to expect level cabinets, matching trim, and not having paint on our brand new floors? He also never seemed to know what was going on with the project and would ask us what was left to doKayla K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
Your ceilings might need a little love. Find go-to tips for painting your ceiling so you can take them to a whole new level, plus what you need to get the job done.
You can give your ceiling a makeover by applying a fresh coat of paint to cover water spots or stains. This guide explains how to paint a damaged ceiling.
Find interior painters in
interior painters in Challis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 800 Water DamagePO Box 236
- 1 800 Water Damage
- Do Right Painting5285 west buckskin road
- Do Right Painting
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Formula Construction11 Hay Hook Dr
- Formula Construction
- Grill Quality Construction and Remodeling1015 E. 2650 S.
- Grill Quality Construction and Remodeling
- Keever Constuction525 Arizona Street
- Keever Constuction
- M & K Painting and Woodworking231 Camas Meadows Way
- M & K Painting and Woodworking
- Nava's Drywall Finisher3125 Fennec Lane
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Nava's Drywall Finisher
- Rainbow's ENDterproses,inc.POBox 44
Idaho City, Idaho
- Rainbow's ENDterproses,inc.
- Spinlisting LLC7208 W Sand Lake Rd 7208 W Sand Lake Rd #305
- Spinlisting LLC
- tru construction4609 Palmer Dr
Salt Lake City, Utah
- tru construction